PDA

View Full Version : Get'n Called Nigger Online

Spooky Deep
11-25-2011, 11:31 PM
I don't play PS3 or Xbox that much, but last game night...the fellas got together & we played that new Call of Duty shit. My nigga put his system on so you could hear everything the dudes online were sayin. My homeboy was gettin Marvin Gaye'd the whole night...this dude said, "He must be a nigger." Then we took turns roastin his ass. I understand that racial slurs & shit used against white people don't have the same effect...but the shit my niggas was sayin had them motherfuckers flustered. It was like the 1st time they ever felt like niggas do.

I gotta admit I said some racial shit, but it's cool tho 'cause even the white dudes that be at game night was clownin em

This motherfucka said I bet you can't read nigger...

I was like wtf...What? Nigga don't you got a school to shoot up or somethin right now

Then this other cat started saying somethin like niggas lovin rims n shit

Then I got on that I'ma real nigga ignant tip

I was like...Yo..yooou right dawg! My president is black and my Lambo is blue nigga

No lie...By the end of the night those rednecks were laughin wit us lol

JohnFloTrane
11-25-2011, 11:39 PM
I don't play PS3 or Xbox that much, but last game night...the fellas got together & we played that new Call of Duty shit. My nigga put his system on so you could hear everything the dudes online were sayin. My homeboy was gettin Marvin Gaye'd the whole night...this dude said, "He must be a nigger." Then we took turns roastin his ass. I understand that racial slurs & shit used against white people don't have the same effect...but the shit my niggas was sayin had them motherfuckers flustered. It was like the 1st time they ever felt like niggas do.

I gotta admit I said some racial shit, but it's cool tho 'cause even the white dudes that be at game night was clownin em

This motherfucka said I bet you can't read nigger...

I was like wtf...What? Nigga don't you got a school to shoot up or somethin right now

Then this other cat started saying somethin like niggas lovin rims n shit

Then I got on that I'ma real nigga ignant tip

I was like...Yo..yooou right dawg! My president is black and my Lambo is blue nigga

No lie...By the end of the night those rednecks were laughin wit us lol

Seriously... no racial but thats somethin i've only heard white people do. I've never seen anyone of any other race do that...

If you have any stories of any other races doing that please enlighten me. nothing racial at all so dont be calling me all kinds of "ignorant ass typical racist black guy" and stuff like that.

Spooky Deep
11-25-2011, 11:44 PM
It's synonymous wit white people but that VTech shit showed that Asians wanna be white too lol

JohnFloTrane
11-25-2011, 11:55 PM
It's synonymous wit white people but that VTech shit showed that Asians wanna be white too lol

i thought he was white... lol my bad. SORRY WHITE PPL :D

ozark
11-26-2011, 12:04 AM
Lol, its a mixture round here, most asians wanna be black, most spanish wanna be white, an tha mixed people from down tha road speak french, i guess orleans is a meltin pot- lmao- society itself is based on racism, i mean tbh- u cant fill out a job app, wit out goin into detail bout your ethnicity r race- if ur authorized to wrk in the country r not-its all bout minority, shits stupid for real- hip hop, black rappers always talkin bout crackas n white bitches- shit dont botha me, its muzik, racism in whole is ignant itself- i think hip hop, rap, music n general should b a barrier for cultures n race to coincide, people wrkin together, cuz at tha end of the day, its all bout the dollas, n paper isnt racist- fuck COD for xbox n ps3- im white, an bein from the part of the country im from, the people i associate wit, i sound black, i get called "nigger"All the time by dumb rednecks, that aint got shit better to do, but put ppl down, cuz they aint satisfied bout the way they livin, ignorance dosnt show favritism between any race, cuz white folks got tons of it- thats just cuz they were raised in the ignorance that their parents had, and so on- so fuck'em-

Black Book
11-26-2011, 12:43 AM
Kids online are so fucking stupid. They come up with the dumbest kids. Xbox Live & PSN are so easy to troll. Kids flip out when you mess with them.

Spooky Deep
11-26-2011, 12:51 AM
I definitely fucked wit Asians when it came time to study tho, them motherfuckas don't cut no slack & don't tolerate laziness lol...Off the subject but anyways, if an Asian woman sees a becky white girl talkin to you, she'll holla at you...I remember after Statistics all of the time there would always be some white chick comin up to me like I was a TA sayin "I don't get this" & tryna flirt at the same time...I'd break the shit down quickly & try to keep it movin...but next thing I know some Asian bitches who can barely speak English sayin somethin like, "Hi how'a are you? Can you'a help me pweeze? Tek muh numba. Call me later. We study together later & eat? Ok?" loool

V3numb
11-26-2011, 12:57 AM
.. depends on where you are aint about trying to be but where you grown and raised.. where im at.. you can say asians try and be black but in reality these asian cats actually maddd respect and props for holding down the territory of the city from spanish cats.., i got things to say abotu the others but i can go into detail about that later,agrred about the job thing tho.. but schools "preffer" minority's to white people just to make they school look MORE DIVERSE nowadays.. they get credit and recodnition for taking in "minoritys" and they build on top of the fact they do bs like that.. a Smart white kid can get turned down to a "spanish avg kid".. just cause they race.. its actually a true fact,and minority ist even minority anymore.. its should be "majority" due to the fact we run more of the country than white ppl itself now,although all the white people itself still have "actual power",but you did some real shit about the hip-hop thing tho thats ~R3AL talk rite there,but that whole PS3-Xbox BS it retarded.. cause white people up there thinking calling ppl "NIGGERS" and porch monkeys" is funny and COOL.. like come on son if they ignant enough to thing that they aint even worth paying mind.. fking kids sad talking that way.. i know we'd get mad or irritated but honestly they on some shit and obviously got prolems themself.. and cracking on white ppl easy.. depending on how they is,i get called that shit too funny thing is.. "I AINT EVEN BLACK"... ahah just cause i swagg out my slang and speech they think um black.. shit i can talk "white if i wanted too".. yet um none.. got alot to say.. but aint trying write more a novel than already is..

V3numb
11-26-2011, 01:02 AM
I definitely fucked wit Asians when it came time to study tho, them motherfuckas don't cut no slack & don't tolerate laziness lol...Off the subject but anyways, if an Asian woman sees a becky white girl talkin to you, she'll holla at you...I remember after Statistics all of the time there would always be some white chick comin up to me like I was a TA sayin "I don't get this" & tryna flirt at the same time...I'd break the shit down quickly & try to keep it movin...but next thing I know some Asian bitches who can barely speak English sayin somethin like, "Hi how'a are you? Can you'a help me pweeze? Tek muh numba. Call me later. We study together later & eat? Ok?" loool

LOL funny shit.. but not all of like that shit.. maybe ones you know?,DAMNN>. i wish our girls was like that?.. shitTTT WHERE YOU AT SON? ahah.. oh wait.. naw nvm i aint trying fk with no FOB chicks.. i like mines to say "Daddy harder Clearly".. no speach impediments in bed.. thats a turn off.. unless its spanish or french xp

Spooky Deep
11-26-2011, 01:18 AM
Graduated from UNC (which is in Chapel Hill...but I got a house in northern outskirts of Durham and an apartment in southwest Durham right in between Duke and UNC...I'm tryna make my mind up again lol if I'm goin to go UNC, Duke, or U of Chicago for grad school).

Yoooo...while I'm ramblin, motherfuckers think Duke ain't got any sisters. Duke got some baaad sisters! OH MY GOODNESS...natural hair, talk proper, & naturally nice to everyone. UNC got em all, Black, Brazilian, Puerto Rican, Jamaican (oh my goodness)...Oh my goodness...& some of the best lookin track girls in the world lol...OH MY GOSH the tight booty, the booty...it does the double jiggles, not that fat black bitch shit...the "track booty"...damn what was I talkin about again?

V3numb
11-26-2011, 01:24 AM
Graduated from UNC (which is in Chapel Hill...but I got a house in northern outskirts of Durham and an apartment in southwest Durham right in between Duke and UNC...I'm tryna make my mind up again lol if I'm goin to go UNC, Duke, or U of Chicago for grad school).

Yoooo...while I'm ramblin, motherfuckers think Duke ain't got any sisters. Duke got some baaad sisters! OH MY GOODNESS...natural hair, talk proper, & naturally nice to everyone. UNC got em all, Black, Brazilian, Puerto Rican, Jamaican (oh my goodness)...Oh my goodness...& some of the best lookin track girls in the world lol...OH MY GOSH the tight booty, the booty...it does the double jiggles, not that fat black bitch shit...the "track booty"...damn what was I talkin about again?

"Track booty" dam i wanna give that "a RUN" ahah

D Will
11-26-2011, 02:26 AM
smart pretty bitches wid a future ova ghetto pretty hoes anyday

V3numb
11-26-2011, 02:30 AM
ahmen to that brother ahah

ViTRiOL
11-26-2011, 10:51 AM
I think the use of that word is dead now, as Richard Pryor said himself, "That's a word that describes our own wretchedness... I should never call another man blablabla." And he was the ICON of that word; think about that, it's a word used casually that represents some fucking horrible times? Either way, that's my opinion, being white, I don't have the slightest inkling as to whether it's right or wrong, I just think it's not needed any more.

IV
11-26-2011, 11:06 AM
It don't matter if your black or white.

Who else loves that MJ classic :D

Just C
11-26-2011, 12:16 PM
Lol Spooky with the Asian Chick Anecdote

JohnFloTrane
11-26-2011, 12:19 PM
It don't matter if your black or white.

Who else loves that MJ classic :D

tell me why i litterally started singing this... ugh.

Wigsplit
11-27-2011, 02:44 AM
Seriously... no racial but thats somethin i've only heard white people do. I've never seen anyone of any other race do that...

If you have any stories of any other races doing that please enlighten me. nothing racial at all so dont be calling me all kinds of "ignorant ass typical racist black guy" and stuff like that.

What about the DC snipers? An old black dude n a youngin I think, shootin mofuckas from the trunk n shit all random lol.

NOBLE
11-27-2011, 03:02 AM
That true! ^

Luke Eamiah
11-27-2011, 04:01 AM
I've heard of other races shooting up schools... The biggest collegiate school shooting ever was caused by a different race lmao....

JohnFloTrane
11-27-2011, 04:03 AM
What about the DC snipers? An old black dude n a youngin I think, shootin mofuckas from the trunk n shit all random lol.

thats different then shooting up a school... and they only shot random people to train to prepare to kill his wife... it makes sense in a fucked up, twisted way.

Luke Eamiah
11-27-2011, 04:03 AM
Yeah... the biggest massacre on a school campus ever was from a different race... Lol... Argument destroyed... Sad... So many people died yet were so soon to forget... And we wonder why history repeats itself.Virginia Tech massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Revan
11-27-2011, 04:12 AM
The common theme...

They all americans.

... :D

Luke Eamiah
11-27-2011, 04:14 AM
Exactly. Point of the thread: No matter what color you are, if you're from America, you DO have the potential to go bat shit at any given time. Don't let us in your house, RULE.

Ohs
11-27-2011, 05:53 AM
sloppy...bat shit? u meen ape shit