PDA

View Full Version : Usertitle IDEA!!!!!

lllllllllllll
11-25-2011, 11:07 PM
They all should be One Color ONLy if it was requested..... Blah

sWORDz
11-25-2011, 11:10 PM
eh. is it really a big deal to let people have there custom user titles the color they want? That's part of what makes it 'custom' Plus the color adds swag... as long as it aint no fruity shiiii. :high:

lllllllllllll
11-25-2011, 11:10 PM
All these different colors lookin like fruity pebbles. Fuck requested a pink title? LMAO!

lllllllllllll
11-25-2011, 11:13 PM
Usertitles are gifts. Should just be happy that ya received one.

sWORDz
11-25-2011, 11:14 PM
Yes, I realize this. However, if one meets the requirements to get a custom jawn, shouldn't they be able to pick their color as well??

lllllllllllll
11-25-2011, 11:24 PM
Yes, I realize this. However, if one meets the requirements to get a custom jawn, shouldn't they be able to pick their color as well??

Your making my comebacks weak lol!!

But if they meet the ALL of the requirements thats possible, then yea. But when you got a title because you cool, hell no lol. It should be a default color.

Mikey DeNiro
11-25-2011, 11:36 PM
no ones received a title because they are "cool" they've met the requirements needed and mod's have endorsed them.

lllllllllllll
11-25-2011, 11:52 PM
figure of speech. What i'm trying to say is that. A default color would look a lot better.

Thats just my opinion

Capitalist
11-25-2011, 11:56 PM
Put this in the ideas section in which I try to keep active in but nobody else does -__- But yeah it seems like any random dude is getting what they want as there title imo.. I don't think there should be any at all.. I'm all about "earning it" if you catch my drift lol

lllllllllllll
11-26-2011, 12:04 AM
Put this in the ideas section in which I try to keep active in but nobody else does -__- But yeah it seems like any random dude is getting what they want as there title imo.. I don't think there should be any at all.. I'm all about "earning it" if you catch my drift lol

eyyyyyyyy i aint say all that shit. LMAO Titles are cool but all the rainbow shit is guilty.

V3numb
11-26-2011, 12:05 AM
They all should be One Color ONLy if it was requested..... Blah

naw that'd be maddd plain.. wdnt be "custom" and wdnt express the creativity and swagg of the user.. basically what swords said

eh. is it really a big deal to let people have there custom user titles the color they want? That's part of what makes it 'custom' Plus the color adds swag... as long as it aint no fruity shiiii. :high:

agreed

All these different colors lookin like fruity pebbles. Fuck requested a pink title? LMAO!

i mean.. i agree some of em shits is retarded but its w.e.. if they wanna be "gay with it" let em.. they gotta let they "colors shine" somhow rite?

no ones received a title because they are "cool" they've met the requirements needed and mod's have endorsed them.

yup.. STILL WAITING ON MINES.. no h8.. hit up RULE for me pls xp

Your making my comebacks weak lol!!

But if they meet the ALL of the requirements thats possible, then yea. But when you got a title because you cool, hell no lol. It should be a default color.

they are weak.. just like your bars LOL jkjk
and default colors are retarded.. i know where you comming from but then again i aint trying have that.. shit titles STACk on each other anyways last time i checked.. and noone has specific titles saying "mini dick" as a tourny winner rite?.. as long as "all the people thats important" know whats what they good.. dont matter

yeah.. sadly i've wait to see mines.. SMH

but yeah xP

lllllllllllll
11-26-2011, 12:10 AM
again, titles were not available a while ago even if you completed all of the requirements. Pugz just wanted to add a slogan under ya name. All that "wont express the creativity and swagg of the user" shit is nonsense tbh. in that case, do gfx. Like i said before, they are gifts & the man made some rules for them.

V3numb
11-26-2011, 12:20 AM
again, titles were not available a while ago even if you completed all of the requirements. Pugz just wanted to add a slogan under ya name. All that "wont express the creativity and swagg of the user" shit is nonsense tbh. in that case, do gfx. Like i said before, they are gifts & the man made some rules for them.

true, but the fact you can "create a name and color".. thats a sample of creativity least.. and its not like you can add a "gfx pic" or some shit under our name tho feel me?.. most a avatar pic but that aint really gonna be that appealing seeing that its sooooo small and people "want titles that are different and sets them apart" anyways.. but yeah iono if you can call it "gifts" or "rewards" cause we earned them.. in a way to a set amount.. its not the same as "Bodybags champ" or "tag team champ" but its somthing to have users feel like they did somthing least.. as in those 5-7 accomplishments to get them.. sets them apart by having diff "titles and colors" dont really matter what it is.., people LOVE "customization".. its like giving you "feedom".. reason why alot of people love em so much.. reason why people love alot of things.. and emcee items would be the same if you can make your own items i guess.. shit thats a actual reward tho, but yeah like i understand you POV but you know.. just go with it bro.. mods and admins wdnt do what they do/did unless they gave it much consideration and thought.. i for one am happy your able to do this since i been back and love the idea.. i mean its not PERFECT but shit not a bad contribution and gives us a lil freedom aside from all the cloned things everyone else does.. its "diff"..

lllllllllllll
11-26-2011, 12:26 AM
true, but the fact you can "create a name and color".. thats a sample of creativity least.. and its not like you can add a "gfx pic" or some shit under our name tho feel me?.. most a avatar pic but that aint really gonna be that appealing seeing that its sooooo small and people "want titles that are different and sets them apart" anyways.. but yeah iono if you can call it "gifts" or "rewards" cause we earned them.. in a way to a set amount.. its not the same as "Bodybags champ" or "tag team champ" but its somthing to have users feel like they did somthing least.. as in those 5-7 accomplishments to get them.. sets them apart by having diff "titles and colors" dont really matter what it is.., people LOVE "customization".. its like giving you "feedom".. reason why alot of people love em so much.. reason why people love alot of things.. and emcee items would be the same if you can make your own items i guess.. shit thats a actual reward tho, but yeah like i understand you POV but you know.. just go with it bro.. mods and admins wdnt do what they do/did unless they gave it much consideration and thought.. i for one am happy your able to do this since i been back and love the idea.. i mean its not PERFECT but shit not a bad contribution and gives us a lil freedom aside from all the cloned things everyone else does.. its "diff"..

Most people on here want them because they see someone else with it. Simple as that. There is plenty of ways you can get creative here especially in these forums. Your profile, you have an emcee. well, i don't LMAO. And you don't just customize them yourself from what i know. Someone do it for you so all that i can go back and change it thought should fly right out the window.

GRizzEAT
11-26-2011, 12:28 AM
Suck ma Titles Bishes :fyou:

Except u Swordz, U can laff at them while they do so.. :high:

lllllllllllll
11-26-2011, 12:32 AM
That old man still on the loose?

V3numb
11-26-2011, 12:36 AM
Most people on here want them because they see someone else with it. Simple as that. There is plenty of ways you can get creative here especially in these forums. Your profile, you have an emcee. well, i don't LMAO. And you don't just customize them yourself from what i know. Someone do it for you so all that i can go back and change it thought should fly right out the window.
possbly, but shit if they meet the requirments why not rite?,but if you do somthing in the forums it cant be noticed where ever your name is unless you follow them and stalk they ass like twitter.. this way it can be seen in "forums,profile,crews,and battles".. maybe more spots too wherever your name is basically,and teh emcee thing ion even stress about it.. smh at that plain ass mofo.. i just wanted to take 1 month to get items and macc's ass wont even let me do that.. fuck his dam all-time rank just give me THE MONTH lol

GRizzEAT
11-26-2011, 12:44 AM
Punk, How am I old.. I remember u from wen i was still relatively Yung on here?? Lolz :high:

lllllllllllll
11-26-2011, 12:44 AM
lol he posts a lot of opens. Do the same. Its possible lmao

lllllllllllll
11-26-2011, 12:45 AM
Punk, How am I old.. I remember u from wen i was still relatively Yung on here?? Lolz :high:

Your age GRizzy boy?????????

GRizzEAT
11-26-2011, 12:52 AM
Im only 23 :o.. Damn, Maybe I shud apply for LB Pension :rolleyes:

lllllllllllll
11-26-2011, 12:54 AM
23 word. . .. .. .. i alwayds thought you were older than that LMAO!!

PS"is that why he's like jordan to some of these fools?" "&Ukno" it pss

V3numb
11-26-2011, 01:16 AM
lol he posts a lot of opens. Do the same. Its possible lmao

yeah ikno.. but if i did that i mite actually have to try and write somthing.. in case somone decent gets after it.. and ion care about going against vets but i rather save the brain thinking for when i know i need it.. and the bs keystyle for the noobs

GRizzEAT
11-26-2011, 01:26 AM
I bs ketstyle against some 'vets' :high:

Wud u mind sendin me one of ur BS Keystles??

GRizzEAT
11-26-2011, 01:27 AM
btw.. Are u male or Female, Or Other :(

lllllllllllll
11-26-2011, 01:29 AM
Lmao!!!! That nigga said other!

V3numb
11-26-2011, 01:34 AM
I bs ketstyle against some 'vets' :high:

Wud u mind sendin me one of ur BS Keystles??

i hate keystle.. i wait for when i win the 32 against you xP

and im not a girl nor "other" lmfao why ask that question?

GRizzEAT
11-26-2011, 01:42 AM
i hate keystle.. i wait for when i win the 32 against you xP

and im not a girl nor "other" lmfao why ask that question?

Well, U had alotta Pink in our orig sig, And U jus kinda give off that Girlish feel from ur post... Like a Verity Feel.. Lolz. U said some shiii in tha DPS Tourney Thread that fuked ma gaydar over.. I didn know whaaa to take it as.. So i jus figured u were a lady.

And Tha chances of u beatin me are half of half of half of tha 1% u have of beatin Naturill....:high:

V3numb
11-26-2011, 01:47 AM
Well, U had alotta Pink in our orig sig, And U jus kinda give off that Girlish feel from ur post... Like a Verity Feel.. Lolz. U said some shiii in tha DPS Tourney Thread that fuked ma gaydar over.. I didn know whaaa to take it as.. So i jus figured u were a lady.

And Tha chances of u beatin me are half of half of half of tha 1% u have of beatin Naturill....:high:

naw that was just part of the pic.. LMAo w.e son i guess if you think son, but naw umma guy i assure you that

we see bro.. like i said

GRizzEAT
11-26-2011, 01:51 AM
Ok, Well G'Luck In tha tourney Famzo. :high:

lllllllllllll
11-26-2011, 01:53 AM
1% really? I'd slap a nigga....go head V3, slap a nigga

V3numb
11-26-2011, 01:58 AM
Ok, Well G'Luck In tha tourney Famzo. :high:

no doubt thnx even if it was sarcasm? good looks anyways

1% really? I'd slap a nigga....go head V3, slap a nigga

naw i do one better and go Lue Kang and Scissor Kick a muhfukkah ahah but i save that for the tourny

GRizzEAT
11-26-2011, 02:05 AM
Naw... Wen I say sumn sarcastic i put this FACE :rolleyes: not this face :high:...iiiiight

:rolleyes:

V3numb
11-26-2011, 02:07 AM
Naw... Wen I say sumn sarcastic i put this FACE :rolleyes: not this face :high:...iiiiight

:rolleyes:

yeah figured, all good, and i checked the DPS tourny for what kinda shit i said.. Sounded fruity but when i said that i intended to make it sounds like that as a joke.. smh bad idea ahah

IV
11-26-2011, 10:54 AM
You lot are hilarious. Just because something is pink in their sig/name or whatever.... you assume they're gay lmao REALLY THOUGH?? it's 2011!! Gay people exist they're not gunna try arse rape any of you so get over it :rolleyes: (goon squad might though so beware of that)

IV
11-26-2011, 11:09 AM
I'm jokin' im jokin' only some of Goon Squad is gay. GrizzyBear is straight a RULEr (make your own mind up on that one)

GRizzEAT
11-26-2011, 11:15 AM
Less talkin, More flippin pancakes.. Useless Bitch :mad:

Just C
11-26-2011, 12:19 PM
Silly Idea is silly.