PDA

View Full Version : Official Call Out Thread

Fiji Osa
11-25-2011, 02:11 PM
Aight No Need To Ask &Ukno This Shit Is Non-Negotiable

Black-Book - 16 (Blind Drop) .. Ukno Why Faggot Talk Bout Ma Fams Seed Get Beat Down

Rupt - 16 (Ima Send) We Cool Famo .. Sixshot Reunion

Bla[ ]nk - 8 (Blind Drop) .. Cos It Looks Like You Wanting To Get Smacked Too So Im Just Meet You Halfway

Frankie Knox - 8 (Blind Drop) Cos You Looking LikeYou Forgot Your Place Aswell On LB

:violent::fyou::fyou:

Black Book
11-25-2011, 02:18 PM
*Runs into the arena sporting a "Fuck The Little Grizzlet" t-shirt*

Fiji wants to throw hands? Put your dukes up then, champ! I got enough sperm for all of your fams' daughters.

*Skeets all over the crowd & Fiji's daughter, who is in the crowd, catches it in a cup then proceeds to guzzle it down her throat*

SEE Y'ALL FOR MONDAY NIGHT SMACK DOWN!!!!

*Exits the arena butt naked with "Shitted On Your Daughter" tattooed on his ass*

JohnFloTrane
11-25-2011, 03:29 PM

Fiji wants to throw hands? Put your dukes up then, champ! I got enough sperm for all of your fams' daughters.

*Skeets all over the crowd & Fiji's daughter, who is in the crowd, catches it in a cup then proceeds to guzzle it down her throat*

*Exits the arena butt naked with "Shitted On Your Daughter" tattooed on his ass*

haaha this shit is nasty and disrespectful but somehow slightly funny. i would murder u if u said this to me in person. :violent:

:p

Erupt da Monsta
11-25-2011, 05:09 PM
that sounds like a bet, lehdoitnig

BLNK
11-25-2011, 05:30 PM
I'll answer anything sent my way. And that's all I'm saying about it. Do whatever you want.

And it's Bl[ ]nk. :D

The grin is included.

BLNK
11-25-2011, 05:33 PM

Smackdown has never been on a Monday night.

Black Book
11-25-2011, 06:25 PM
I don't watch wrestling. Sorry.

GRizzEAT
11-25-2011, 06:36 PM
.....:high:

Black Book
11-25-2011, 06:50 PM
Damn Grizzy. Is that your daughter? ^ I would fuck that thing so hard.

Stanky Bitch
11-25-2011, 07:14 PM
don't forget...i gtta send u 16 too

BLNK
11-26-2011, 01:06 AM
.....:high:

....Go.on.