PDA

View Full Version : A DPS Leader Stole My Concept — DIZZIZIT REPORT TO THREAD

Black Book
11-25-2011, 11:46 AM
Ok, before the tourney, in qualification month, I battled Mr. -SPLAT-, who I'd like to thank for bringing this to light.

So here's a punch I had:
when I look at you: '3, Point One Fo' & blast like it's a PIECE OF PIE!!

Then reading Dizzizit's verse against Rhet in the previous round of the tourney, I noticed something very familiar:
He'll Be 'Stiffler' wen 'Three Point One 4' THATS AMERICAN 'PIE'!!!

Hmmm.... Interesting. A DPS leader jacking a Regulator basic member's concept? Just goes to prove Regulators > DPS > Lizman's Crew > Goons. :high:

NOBLE
11-25-2011, 12:08 PM
Very similar...but it could have been coincidence.

Black Book
11-25-2011, 12:11 PM
I don't know. I think I was the 1st one to do this, & I wrote it like a month before the battle Dizzizit used it in. I'm not saying to ban him, cuz he's a cool dude. I just wanna hear what he has to say. Lol. :pimp:

RhetoriK
11-25-2011, 12:20 PM
LMAO. Diss actually hit me up with that line, and I hadn't heard it. So I guess it's my fault. What are you getting at then. You know you're not the first Black-Book either mu'fucker. Get off that high horse or I'll slap you directly off it for ike the 6th time. Easy. ;)

Black Book
11-25-2011, 12:22 PM
He hit you up for criticism on a bar against him? You should've fucked him over & told him his bad shit was good & his good shit was bad. Lol :high:
& just making an interesting thread, Rhet. Where Dizzy at???

GRizzEAT
11-25-2011, 12:24 PM
Classic case of a Cave-man telling a nasa scientist not to use tha concept of Fire to expand travel and knowledge..

Latter bar was doper. :high:

RhetoriK
11-25-2011, 12:24 PM
I thought it was a different one.

Black Book
11-25-2011, 12:27 PM
Classic case of a Cave-man telling a nasa scientist not to use tha concept of Fire to expand travel and knowledge..

Latter bar was doper. :high:

You sir, are a wise man. Please drop more knowledge & educate us simpletons. Please remember to use lame men terms for us slowed feeble minded people.

NOBLE
11-25-2011, 12:29 PM
They both use the concept of mathematical pi and 3.14. I can see it being coincidence, but still, the fact that Black-Book used it first is an argument. I think Dizzisit should answer to this thread.

Black Book
11-25-2011, 12:52 PM
They both use the concept of mathematical pi and 3.14. I can see it being coincidence, but still, the fact that Black-Book used it first is an argument. I think Dizzisit should answer to this thread.

Exactly what I was trying to say. Just let him answer to the thread, & we're all good. I don't think it's that big of a deal.

Just C
11-25-2011, 01:22 PM
He probably did get the idea from you. I've never seen somebody use that concept before and with it being so close to the time you originally posted it....Yeah....Did he vote on the battle?

Black Book
11-25-2011, 01:43 PM
No. There is no proof he read the battle.

Phracture
11-25-2011, 01:50 PM
Wtf Now Im Stealing Concepts ? . Ive Gotten the Concept From My Damn Self . I Never Steal No Concepts Or Anything You Think You N Me are The 1st To Use "Pi" ? Im Lost What You Tryna Get @ You Broadcast this Tryna Take Away From My Talent ? Im Better Then You Send A 32 & Lets Raise the Stakes Loser Changes His Name To W.e The Winner Wants It To Be .

Fiji Osa
11-25-2011, 01:53 PM
Black Still a Bitch In Ma Book I See You Back Now Stirrin So What's Up Faggot Im Tryin To Battle

Black Book
11-25-2011, 01:54 PM
Dude I'm not taking away from your talent. I just wanted to see what you'd say. If you came up with it yourself, the fine. I don't care. Just entertaining LB :eek:

Black Book
11-25-2011, 01:55 PM
Black Still a Bitch In Ma Book I See You Back Now Stirrin So What's Up Faggot Im Tryin To Battle

Well apparently there's a line now.
1. Send Dos 32
2. Reply to 32 for AT
3. 32 with Dizzy I guess? Lol
4. Battle w/ Fiji?

Just saying it'll take a while. I'm busy w/ real life stuff that's actually important.

Phracture
11-25-2011, 01:56 PM
Dude I'm not taking away from your talent. I just wanted to see what you'd say. If you came up with it yourself, the fine. I don't care. Just entertaining LB :eek:

Ohhh Ight Cool , You Couldve Asked Me . But Based On All My Text Battles You Shouldve Known I Aint Take NO CONCEPTS . But Ight .

Black Book
11-25-2011, 01:59 PM
Yeah I know. Splat pointed this out to me. I hadn't even noticed before. I was just bringing it to the forum cuz it's so much more fun than a PM. Lol. Just entertaining myself.

JohnFloTrane
11-25-2011, 02:36 PM
ok... This is lame. The concept is such a simple one anyone could have thought of that. I just see it as merely coincidence. Nothing more. Anyway that was a waste of time... on to the next thread :D

Erupt da Monsta
11-25-2011, 03:58 PM
lol i actually fucks with the way black book brought this to light, much funnier than a pm, even tho diss's flip on the concept was better, keep stirrin shit up book, just dont let Diss slap u around ha