PDA

View Full Version : The "I don't understand this fucking line" thread

Luke Eamiah
11-23-2011, 03:17 PM
I'll start it off. 6'7' - Lil Wayne "Real niggas move in silence like lasagna."... I mean wtf?

Luke Eamiah
11-23-2011, 03:18 PM
Real G's would make sense... As the G in lasagna is silent... But niggas? Even if G's is the case, that's still a whack ass line. I hope there's another meaning that is going over my head.

Just C
11-23-2011, 03:23 PM
I thought it was G's?

Pretty sure Mani used that line. but yeah real niggas move in silence like lasagna makes no sense at all.

Real G's does but it's still a cheesy line. no h8 if u did say that mani but it isn't great lol

NiXWoN
11-23-2011, 03:25 PM
I'll start it off. 6'7' - Lil Wayne "Real niggas move in silence like lasagna."... I mean wtf?

Question answered.

Luke Eamiah
11-23-2011, 03:27 PM
G's is used most of the time. I have a live version on my computer where he says "niggas" which makes no sense at all.

reEFer
11-23-2011, 04:29 PM
waynes underrated

i think that songs dope & that line isnt bad :high:

Luke Eamiah
11-23-2011, 04:33 PM
You think wayne's UNDERRATED? He's the biggest rap name out right now lmao. You've gotta be kidding me? So in your opinion he's the best rapper ever? lol. That's the only way he'd be underrated.

Spooky Deep
11-23-2011, 04:33 PM
Don't pay attention to the 'G' folks...Pasta moves in silence when it is disturbed -This shit is deeper than you think...it also plays on the phrases "Real killas don't talk" & "We move in silence"

Just C
11-23-2011, 05:01 PM
reef trollin.

spooky, well he's just being spooky

Spooky Deep
11-23-2011, 05:06 PM
Are you tryna say cook pasta doesn't move in silence? Have you ever cooked spaghetti?

Luke Eamiah
11-23-2011, 05:11 PM
LMAO. Soup moves in silence too, spooky. Basically every food moves in silence. @Jason... Obviously I knew that was the line... Well, one of them. Doesn't make it not shitty so IDK where you're going with that.

AmBitiousFlow
11-23-2011, 05:12 PM
Don't pay attention to the 'G' folks...Pasta moves in silence when it is disturbed -This shit is deeper than you think...it also plays on the phrases "Real killas don't talk" & "We move in silence"

CORRECT ANSWER!...Plus its a Double Concept

AmBitiousFlow
11-23-2011, 05:13 PM
You eat with your mouth closed when ur at the table too like meditating over your food.. (Most do anyway)..."SILENCE"...

Luke Eamiah
11-23-2011, 05:14 PM
@ Jason... Lil Wayne's albums sell more than Drakes... So... Yeah.... You're kinda wrong about that...

Luke Eamiah
11-23-2011, 05:15 PM
Again, Ambitious, you pretty much eat all foods in silence... I think you guys are digging bc you like him... Which is fine... But that is a shitty ass line, plain and simple... The carter 4 isn't a great album... He has lot's of shitty lines where he's just reaching...

Luke Eamiah
11-23-2011, 05:16 PM
Not many people eat silently, Ambitious. smh

AmBitiousFlow
11-23-2011, 05:18 PM
Again, Ambitious, you pretty much eat all foods in silence... I think you guys are digging bc you like him... Which is fine... But that is a shitty ass line, plain and simple... The carter 4 isn't a great album... He has lot's of shitty lines where he's just reaching...

Yeah but see how he made it more relevant by using lasaGna..instead of PASTA..Real "G's Move in silence"...Theres no silent "G" in Pasta...It was dope imo...Creative..

Luke Eamiah
11-23-2011, 05:22 PM
Whatever you say fam.

Lizman
11-23-2011, 05:46 PM

Why Am I Online Again? (Don't Answer That)
Anyway, Its Like The Way A Ballsack Moves In Silence
Yes, I Had Enough Time After Banging My Ex To Scrutinize My Balls

Luke Eamiah
11-23-2011, 05:46 PM
I'm going by album sales... If you don't you're a retard. :high:

Luke Eamiah
11-23-2011, 05:50 PM
and lmao, if you think wayne is a bigger name than drake right now youre retarded

Or would you rather go by likes on facebook? Either way, your argument is getting destroyed.... :high: And I'm retarded...

Luke Eamiah
11-23-2011, 06:00 PM
Ok, but whose album is selling more??? IT'S ABOUT THA BENJI'S. Do I like Drake more than Lil Wayne? Uh, yeah? Drake is very talented... Do I think Drakes bigger than Wayne? The vast majority of the world doesn't think so... Again, I'm a Drake fan and not too big on Wayne.... You go around and take a survey, more people have heard of Wayne than Drake.. Which would make him bigger.

Luke Eamiah
11-23-2011, 06:00 PM
no smart guy.

im not saying waynes buzz was never bigger than drakes is now, and thats the only thing you're proving by this facebook claim of yours.
the likes on waynes page are primarily from a few years ago when his buzz was massive. the fact that he has more only proves he was more popular at his PEAK, it says nothing about who is more popular CURRENTLY

i love when dumb guys look dumb

At least RULE makes trolling him difficult :high:

Black Book
11-23-2011, 06:03 PM
Jason's right. Drake just dropped an album, so his buzz is bigger right now. When Weezy dropped The Carter IV, his buzz was larger. I swear Headlines is playing everytime I've turned on MTV in the morning in the past 2 weeks. Only time I've seen Wayne on there in the last 2 weeks was in I'm On One, which has more Drake in it than Weezy. So, yes, Drake's buzz is larger RIGHT NOW. If Weezy drops a new album before Drake, his buzz will probably past Drake's.

Luke Eamiah
11-23-2011, 06:05 PM
Jason's right. Drake just dropped an album, so his buzz is bigger right now. When Weezy dropped The Carter IV, his buzz was larger. I swear Headlines is playing everytime I've turned on MTV in the morning in the past 2 weeks. Only time I've seen Wayne on there in the last 2 weeks was in I'm On One, which has more Drake in it than Weezy. So, yes, Drake's buzz is larger RIGHT NOW. If Weezy drops a new album before Drake, his buzz will probably past Drake's.

I'm not asking whose buzz is bigger atm... Who has had the bigger buzz period. Who is THE MORE POPULAR RAPPER. If you do a survey, more people have heard of wayne than Drake... GUARANTEED.

Luke Eamiah
11-23-2011, 06:06 PM
done with you

ill holla!

Jason causally leaves thread after Sloppy informs him he's been being trolled the whole time :high:

Sloppy: 1
Jason: -1

Luke Eamiah
11-23-2011, 06:09 PM
Thought you left the thread? Anyways... If all this is because I put ya girl as my sig, I'm more than happy to take "her" off... Yeah, I'm a low life bro =[. This thread stopped me from drinking that Evan Williams down to the last drop and listening to "Whiskey Lullaby" with a loaded revolver in my hand.

Luke Eamiah
11-23-2011, 06:12 PM
the real definition of trolling- "someone just made me look stupid so im gunna pretend like i was acting like this intentionally to frustrate them"

hahaha i feel sooo bad for you

RhetoriKaL
lol@your thread.
got some good reactions
5:56pmSloppy
lmao
5:57pmSloppy
lmao everyone is getting trolled and they don't even know it.

Yet again, Jason... Argument destroyed... :high:

Luke Eamiah
11-23-2011, 06:14 PM
Do i get a gold star too, Jason? I WAS doing all of this for your approval in the first place...

Lizman
11-23-2011, 06:16 PM
fuck you and album sales.

you turn on the radio and what're you hearing?

Make Me Proud
Headlines

who just dropped a huge hit album? Drake
who performed at the AMA's a few days ago? Drake
who showed up at KOTD and increased his buzz w/ underground heads a few weeks ago? Drake

Drake is without a doubt the face of hip-hop right now
what have you seen wayne do recently?
wayne is living in drakes shadow's shadow right now.

Sheesh Whitey Is Up Drakes Ass

Luke Eamiah
11-23-2011, 06:16 PM
Back to Whiskey Lullaby then...