PDA

View Full Version : Swap a Goon for a Poet?

IV
11-22-2011, 03:30 PM
Goon so sure they better than DPS.. would they put a crew member on it?... Could be an interesting bet.

Goon win, they pick a poet.
Poets win, we pick a goon. (Not that we'd want any of you)

P.s. i haven't suggested this to any of the leaders of either crew lmao but wondered people's opinions on this :high: so what's up Letsbeef?:violent::fyou::pimp:

NiXWoN
11-22-2011, 03:35 PM
Goon so sure they better than DPS.. would they put a crew member on it?... Could be an interesting bet.

Goon win, they pick a poet.

P.s. i haven't suggested this to any of the leaders of either crew lmao but wondered people's opinions on this :high: so what's up Letsbeef?:violent::fyou::pimp:

That could be interesting, maybe they only have to switch for a period of time though like a month?or they will just leave instantly.

ViTRiOL
11-22-2011, 03:46 PM

Kind of defeated the point? Haah. :cool:

IV
11-22-2011, 03:52 PM
Meh, was just a suggestion.

But yeah, a month or 'til the end of the year or something, personally i think it would heat things up a little bit.....

Luke Eamiah
11-22-2011, 05:04 PM
I think that's an awesome idea... But the person whichever crew can't be gay about it, but embrace their new home :high:

Capitalist
11-22-2011, 05:10 PM
Well not any of the leaders lmao but a capo or a member I agree with very nice idea

Askari
11-22-2011, 05:55 PM
If Goons win they get me, if DPS win we get Grizz.

It just got interesting.

NiXWoN
11-22-2011, 05:56 PM
If Goons win they get me, if DPS win we get Grizz.

It just got interesting.

Sounds fun, G-Squad would crumble without Grizz...

Wigsplit
11-22-2011, 06:43 PM
Ya'll are just silly, We still gonna be Goon whether in DPS or GS, so this doesn't matter. You better find another way to sneak off with a goon lol.

Luke Eamiah
11-22-2011, 06:44 PM
K whole point gone. Thread closed.

IV
11-22-2011, 07:05 PM
Wiggy ruining it for everybody else.

Naaaa Rhet and Grizz should stay where they are, the rivalry is too healthy and strong. I personally think it's a sick idea, and should happen

Streetz De Hood
11-22-2011, 07:30 PM
Is this verity secret plan to get back in GS?

IV
11-22-2011, 07:41 PM
I don't need a plan to get back in GS, Grizzy begs me every day

IV
11-22-2011, 07:42 PM
Plus we wouldn't lose, so it's irrelevant

Streetz De Hood
11-22-2011, 08:23 PM
well they say true love never dies....but yeah I dont see why rival crews would wanna swap members..never heard no shit like that before lol....but i guess that would be best did as a main event at illmania

Lizman
11-22-2011, 08:46 PM
Look Out For The Upcoming Lizmania Tournament
You Don't Wanna Miss This

FiNAL WoRD
11-23-2011, 03:23 AM
What is with this bitch and saying grizzys begging her.. FUCK YOU SLUT YOU'LL NEVER BE A G AGAIN EVEN IF YOU DID "WANT TO BE"

Prose_
11-23-2011, 09:13 AM
i agree. please... :rolleyes:

but cool idea then.

Anonymous Poet
11-23-2011, 09:17 AM
After Illmania lets have draft picks.

Winner gets 2 (from either crew)

Runner Up gets 1 (From Any crew)

Loser eats a dick

IV
11-23-2011, 09:24 AM
What is with this bitch and saying grizzys begging her.. FUCK YOU SLUT YOU'LL NEVER BE A G AGAIN EVEN IF YOU DID "WANT TO BE"

Ask Grizz then... i was joking about the begging but he has asked, which he says on here all the time. So be quiet you little whore.

Streetz De Hood
11-23-2011, 09:54 AM
this is a stupid idea..btw..if we all rivals why the hell would we wanna swap members? plus the swapped would just serve as rats nwould be all up each other's business n know exactly what each crew is planning which kinda beats the whole point of competing to be the best crew

IV
11-23-2011, 09:58 AM
Was just for a fun, just an idea to see what feedback it would get....

Streetz De Hood
11-23-2011, 10:02 AM
and that's my feedback...lol like it's the same trend just different crews..a crew will be on the rise or on top n does something unneccesary n stupid n the crew falls apart n just comes back out with a different name n the same thing happens again...i wanna see crews stay a crew same members same intensity n stay on the rise...feel me? but at the end of the day im just a reg member so whatever yall niggas side with im down

Fiji Osa
11-23-2011, 10:15 AM
Verity Jus Wanting To Be a Goon REAL TALK .. It's Killin Her She Not w Us

NiXWoN
11-23-2011, 10:16 AM
and that's my feedback...lol like it's the same trend just different crews..a crew will be on the rise or on top n does something unneccesary n stupid n the crew falls apart n just comes back out with a different name n the same thing happens again...i wanna see crews stay a crew same members same intensity n stay on the rise...feel me? but at the end of the day im just a reg member so whatever yall niggas side with im down

There have been many crews that were around for a long time... Most notably Lyrical Killaz and Hoodrich. Both were around for a bloody long time...

FreezyCT
11-23-2011, 10:18 AM
how about winner kicks one of the members from the losing crew..

Streetz De Hood
11-23-2011, 10:33 AM
There have been many crews that were around for a long time... Most notably Lyrical Killaz and Hoodrich. Both were around for a bloody long time...

but their not doing anything now....i respect those legendary crews for their longevity but longevity doesn't always translate into supremacy and in their case it didnt..

Askari
11-23-2011, 11:44 AM
but their not doing anything now....i respect those legendary crews for their longevity but longevity doesn't always translate into supremacy and in their case it didnt..

Yes it did. They were untouchable in their primes and lasted 2+ years before losing their toughest members to inactivity. They are perfect examples of crews that rose constantly, sustained the highest stature and bred the best texters. MFD is another great example of that. Just because they're mostly inactive now doesn't mean they didn't do all these things, and long before Goon Squad was thought up.

This sounds like fun to me, it'll make people step their games up in a bit to not be the crew that loses a leader, that's why I put me & grizz's names on the line.

Fuck it, I'm down for anything to make this site even slightly interesting again.

Streetz De Hood
11-23-2011, 12:02 PM
ok ill rephrase continuous...never ending supremacy as in setting the crew up in a way that would've produced a next generation of crew members that would be able to step n keep the crew going at the same level as the vets that established it upon those vets either becoming inactive or losing interest in the site...they didn't do that

Erupt da Monsta
11-23-2011, 12:10 PM
askari is that nigga . dps, and verity this is a great idea, id say why, but then itd defeat the purpose of the idea.