PDA

View Full Version : Site full of 50 tysons and chocolate drops

Mr-Felon
11-22-2011, 10:00 AM
I BEEN LISTENING TO ALOT OF MFS ON HERE AND THERES ALOT OF 50 TYSON SOUNDING MFS AND THE NERVE OF SOME OF THESE VERY SAME 50 TYSON SOUNDING MFS THEY SHIT TALK MFS WHO ARE ACTUALLY DOPE AFTER XMAS IMMA START THROWING SHOTS EVERYWHERE AND DROPPING BOMBS ON MFS GET READY 2012 ARMAGEDDON ON LETSBEEF

50 tyson - YouTube

Mr-Felon
11-22-2011, 10:14 AM
Lets Beef Track: Throwback Throwing Shots - By: Mr-Felon

Mr-Felon
11-22-2011, 10:30 AM
WHO WANTS TO STEP IN THE ARENA WITH ME?
IVE MORE THAN HELD MY OWN IN TRACK BATTLES

I HAD AN ALL OUT WAR WITH SAINT CIZZLE(NOMINATED HOF)
I HAD AN ALL OUT WAR WITH MIC CHECK
WENT A FEW RDS WITH SKITT AND STOT(BOTH NOMINATED FOR HOF)
WENT A FEW RDS WITH PLP
WENT 3 ALL OUT NO BARZ HELD RDZ WITH BENSON(NOMINATED HOF)
WENT 3 NO HOLDS BAR RDZ WITH TRE AND SYCO C TRE(NOMINATED HOF)
DISSED MANY MANY CATS
DILDOSAGE(DOSAGE)
ILL GAY(ILL BLAZE)
KID NOFLOW(KID FLO/XK)
SHA NO MONEY(SHA MONEY)
INCOMPLETE(COMPLETE)
YARM C(SINCEER)
CASH NO SKILLS(CASH SKILLS)
LIL FROST
BOSS MC
ATROPHY
WHITZ
DANGER RICH(NOMINATED HOF)

IVE WENT TO WAR SINGLE HANDEDLY WITH CREWS

4 HORSEMAN
THE UNION
THE PSYCHWARD

AND IVE TAKEN MORE SHOTS THAN AMY WINEHOUSE
AT MANY MFS IN TRACKS

LETS LIVEN THE TRACK SIDE BACK UP!!!!!

Lets Beef Track: 10 Min Diss Compilation #1 - By: Mr-Felon

Mr-Felon
11-22-2011, 04:08 PM
Kevin Hart (aka Chocolate Drop) - YouTube

Mr-Felon
11-22-2011, 04:14 PM
I dont audio Battle i do Diss People and Before i Retire Next year ide love to step in the arena with
Ticket
Da Kid Ferno
Sixx Shott
Brutally Honest
Jus See

ALL 5 HOF NOMINATED
IDC IF I GET MY ASS HANDED TO ME LOL I JUST WANT TO GET BACK IN THE ARENA AND IM A MF WHO BATTLES THE ELITE

Ill Name alot more mfs that come to mind

Mikey Dinero

FreezyCT
11-22-2011, 04:23 PM
drop some names..

Strat
11-22-2011, 06:57 PM
that video is too fucken funny lmfao

SuperNegro
11-22-2011, 11:32 PM
Stipulations and rules of participation of the Black movement founded by oj-simpson.
Rules of participation
1. All participants must refuse to vote against African-americans intill letsbeef comprises with the black movement. Unless both parties are participants of the black movement.
2. All participants must faithfully support other members of the black movement tracks, ideas , ext

3. No participants shall support anyone who is against the black movement.
4. No participants shall take part in tourneys and contests intill letsbeef compromises with the black movement.
5. participants shall refrain from use the word “nigga” or any other racial slurs.
6. Participants shall not financially support letsbeef intill letsbeef meets all stipulations of the black movement.

Stipulations of the black movement
1. Letsbeef should acknowledge African-american pioneer o-j simpson by nominating him for the HOF
2. one African-american or racial minority representative of the black movement should be moderator intill he or she resigns, in which letsbeef will vote for the next representative.(wondergurl, Dakidferno ,o-j simpson, ext)
3. Letsbeef shall ban anyone for exercising any use of the word nigga,nergro,nigger,ext

Just C
11-23-2011, 01:49 PM
Lol I appreciate the shout out but we STC now. I have a habbit of getting pretty personal when i track battle so i dont really wanna go there. There's plenny more worthy (FAGGOTS) of the personal treatment.

Mr-Felon
11-23-2011, 02:55 PM
Lmao nah it be Friendly beef but yeah we are in the same crew $$$$$ im just trying to liven some shit up trackwise but idk if its even possible i mean Pugz held a Minute to win it Contest promised major prizes and awards and half the people who signed up slept on it and u Jus See u hosting a acapella tourny mfs sleepin on etc idk whats up with the People on this site

Just C
11-23-2011, 03:29 PM
Yeah thats true. ppl just can't be bothered these day's. I don't know what else to say.

Stotty Pimpin
11-23-2011, 04:23 PM
jus see stop being a little FAGGOT!

Just C
11-23-2011, 04:59 PM
stot stop being lanky streak of piss.

Stotty Pimpin
11-23-2011, 05:15 PM
im 6'3 230 ill beat the piss out of u, stay behind ur cpu screen ur better off

Just C
11-23-2011, 05:52 PM
u not 6'3. ur like 12'15 u long fuck. keep following me though