PDA

View Full Version : DOPEST BARS from Rounds I, II, & III

GRizzEAT
11-20-2011, 12:02 PM
iiiiiiiight :high:

ROUND 1

Just kidding! All the GORE AND BLADES A MYTH, but for not being “Post Op” your one "SORE, IN-PATIENT BITCH!!" / Damnit RULE!! YOU’RE IN BLAME WITH THIS!! I feel clowned being the “Head of Dead Poets” you had to make “SURE, I’M FACED WITH THIS!!” / Rhet vs Death

he named an account EllAhMeN0?! so they'd CALL'm A GENIUS, then named another "DaDDi0"?? GET OFF OF HIS PENIS. see Splats just ALL UP IN WEAK SHIT, n iono what DOGGY WAS THINKIN with that GOBBAGE THAT HE SCENT cuz i get rid of "The Oder Until"(Deodorant till).. its No LONGER A "SECRET"!/ Mikey vs Splat

Which reflects ure live battles.. ure Seemin Scrawny by Screamin Softly lol.. crowds hafta Quiet Down Alot..this 'nerdy white dude's, Typin How He Talks'..like Stephen Hawking!!/ Splat vs Mikey

'Eye Browsed' her verses & she CAME UP TO LOSE THIS 1 punch'll ''Cosmetics: to arrive'' [Cause medics] without the MAKE UP SHE USES so the winner? ''Its me, not you'' .like BREAK UP EXCUSES!!/ Rican vs Dizzle

But if its beef? he doesnt wanna go 'down that aisle until he MARRIES HIS HUSBAND u hide in a hole when its war! HARRIET TUBMAN! and that only 'Boils down to da feet' like TERRIBLE BUNIONS Daddio vs Tha Bab

Just call it a DAY & FORFEIT 'for ya crib looks like a hurriCANE DESTROYED IT cos a rocket launched from your NEIGHBORS PORCH'LL 'bring the house-down' like a GREAT PERFORMANCE..... Reef vs BTD

Sniff my COCAINE WRITTENS over DOSE STRAIGHT VICIOUS write a fuckin "Book on "X's" Murder" like "O.J. SIMPSON!!".. O_G vs Xplissit

CLIPS N THE PUMPS'LL SMACK YOU..GRIP IT N "DUMP" IT, YEA DUDE bet you readin my SPIT IN AWE..to the point you 'SIT N STALL' like SHITTIN IN PUBLIC BATHROOMS. he think he hot as Satan? this BUTCH MUST BE HUFFIN CRACK FUMES. i got TRIGGAS TO TOUCH N CLAP, *BOOM* when da kid-squirt-metal it put u "in-dirt-devil" like SHIT THAT GET SUCKED IN VACUUMS!! Dose vs F. Knox

but lets PASS DA EXCITEMENT. cuz SWORDZ couldnt CLASH WIT A TITAN/TIGHT END. if he was GRASPED BY A VIKING. or ''Blitzed Fast Thru Da Grass'' in a PATH TO DA HIKING. cuz ''I'll Leave U/Ali View Boxed'' like da TRASH DAT U TYPING. or da contender dat CASHISH WAS FIGHTING.// Swavy vs Swordz

*GS* blattttttt.. watch this 'TARD GEEK SEE THE PACK 'N' think "DARN HE BEAT THE TRAFFIC..." an' then go hate by keyboard 'n START BEEF VIA MACCIN' (macbook lol) while i SPARK HEAT.. SEE THE CANNON?! itz 'CHARGED', NEED DA 'CHALLENGE' ---> cuz he'll "dodge" 'n I'll Blast boy with a clipped glocc, Since he 'actz more of a big shot' than ARMY RE-ENACTMENTZ!!! Swordz vs Swavy

Pfttt Ma KEYS STRATE DISABLE any chance of D's GREAT APPRAISAL *Looks at Del* F.Y.I. it 'Ain worth(Think) Gettin Dumped' more-times than an Ash-trey, at a SPEED DATE'N TABLE!! Grizzy vs Delta

These LINES'll SHOO YA like FILE REMOVERS. so dont talk like you GRAB THE FIFTH coz only time this "Kid, Scan Da List?" is CHILDISH RUMORS!!! AT vs Zakwon

Verses are CANCEROUS & SINISTER. Yours wouldn't 'assault(a salt)-for-bread' if they were SANDWICHES & VINEGAR. You can't call what's HAPPENING DISSIMILAR to 'break-neck-sounds', I send lame-texts-out! you wouldn't 'make-next(necks)-round' if your LARYNX WAS A CYLINDER!!/ Ask vs Red Baron

i'll get pissed off, and then you'll "See Some Beef" like eatin a BURGER WIT GLASSES!!! specially when i use mah hands to start MURKIN YA FAGGOT cuz you'll "Die Verse If I Off Fist" like Workplace AFFIRMITIVE ACTION!!! (Diversify Office) then i'll dump ya body at the stream and have ya "Rollin Down The River" like Tina TURNER'S SMASH HIT!!! Prose vs Versitile

Usually I BREW HOT But This "BIGGIE:SMALL, You Be HIT FROM LONG Range Left Layin' like "WHO SHOT?" It's the DEVEL UP IN CLOUDS That'll leave "REBEL UNDEGROUND" Endin up Like TUPAC!! Ambo vs Rebel

then have me SQUEEZE BONES, MELON SPLITS.. leavin ur TEETH,NOSE,HEAD IN BITS having everyone think against 'speech its ..one sided' like a CEREBRAL HAEMORRHAGE// Olde vs King Speech

ROUND 2

see everything you SPIT IS HOPELESS and i don't THINK YOU KNOW THIS i'm just "letting you know your outta place" like an EVICTION NOTICE!! UA vs Rhet

(Wait) Four Titles w/ NO CAR??? Ironic, that YO BARS are "MO PAR" than ya "Downhill Struggle" (lol) "Son" ya better off (iono) racin SO-LAR, GO CARTS!! / Rhet vs UA

Check the Temp. My Bars InCREASE THA HEAT BLAZE'N, You Sick ? well wen Approachin the 'Doc' You NEED TA BE 'PATIENT!', Cos you wouldn't find a 'Tough'a Cookie' Ina KEEBLER TREAT STATION, So Before You BURN MICS go "EARN-STRIPES" like a ZEBRA CREMATION!!!- Dizzy vs Xander

Fuckin Multi!! tell Fi why yall WORSHIP two SERVANTS?? inSANITY CRY .. and them 'battles you had deleted' [smh] it was MURMURED ya MURDERED ya 'VANITY' WHY?? if I was "investigating" an i heard 'DaDDiO SPLAT on boyz?' he'd remind me of HERBERT tha PERVERT on FAMILY GUY!!/ Fiji vs Splat

I'll 'make a big spectacle' out of em'.. BIFOCAL THIS CLOWN! Fuck 'lookin at the situation' i'm shooting EYES CLOSED INTO CROWDS.. Won't stop, till these 'Pricks, are connecting w/ cross-hairs' like CHRIST'S DOME WIT THE CROWN!! Splat vs Fiji

He really sucks; igNORE THE EGO! You'd need to BOARD YA PEOPLE on a boat on the FLORIDA SEASHO' to go find 'Where Sand Won', cuz PUERTO RICO is a distant SHORE TO REACH, YO!/ Book vs Sand

Dudes ACTIN’ SHOOK his ASS’LL COOK, You couldn’t improve or “Learn New Tricks Dog” if you were “MAGIC, BOOK!!” While I’ve got “Sharper Punches” than “CAPTAIN HOOK” nd you’ll “Receive More” than how Rules Tournament “BRACKETS LOOK!!”// Sand vs Book

as I provide a 'bloody delivery' a TERROR BEYOND ABORTIN' THOSE and its 'mined over matter' so don't compare my 'diamond standards' to your SIERRA LEONE, ORPHAN FLOW!!/[Look, Mom no hands!] Rican vs Daddio

he's Prolly Gon' RHYME SOME FAG SHIT like "papi this.. N papi that.." PAPI BLOWS.. (GUYS A FAGGOT) he'll say.."Chico when my amigos Pick: weapons? Data: Guitar: Clips like ROCK-n-ROLL ..FILE CABINETS!"/ Huh?? ..oh.. I get it.. He said "Dad ah Get'R clips " Hah Ha Yo! ..That LINES A CLASSIC! eehh more like Hah ha NO!.... I WAS ACTING!/ Daddio vs Rican

u think u a G BUT YA WORDPLAYS DEAD. so ima lev dis 'Cat A Gory/Category Mess' dat'll make his goon 'Family Feud' wen dey SEE WAT DA SURVEY SAYS. Swavy vs Grizzy

tryna 'Spy-da-man' to find out if I got BEAMS AND GUN CLIPS GALORE, Like after he 'Drops his last round' He'll "SWING" OR COME IN W/ "sWORDz"?? Yeah Riii, Yall gone 'Marvel at how: I'll draw his Face to tha Ground' Cause it ain a 'THING: TO RUN W/ THA FOUR' Grizzy vs Swavy

BREAKING PROPER CHUMPS, YES! His girl? 'her-eyes-on-me(horizon)', CLAIMING OCK'LL DUMP VETS? but like the 'DAY-IS-OFTEN-DONE-LET'S' watch his 'sight-turn-to-dark' as I make 'light,-work-of-art' like 'PAINTINGS OF THE SUNSET' Ask vs Prose

brake ya teeth repeatedly... from molars to WISDOMS SO CHECK IT!!! smash ya mouth over and over till you "Tired Of Seeing Denist" like Mr. WILSON!! NO FLEXIN!!! (Dennis The Menace)// when these bullets "Move, Your History"!! put this CLIP IN HIS FRAME THEN- he WILL FEEL MY GAUGES when "Kari Over Art Pieces" like MuSEUM RELOCATIONS!!! Prose vs Ask

You must be Frustrated! Tryna 'LEAVE FOR CHANGE' But always seem to 'fall' during that 'SEASONED REIGN' Really Believing your ''Puns are ClockWork?'' But the SPEECH is LAME Just Cuz You 'Hanging Around" Doesnt mean you have the "SWING OF THANGS!!" Ambo vs HVK

Lets see if he ''KNOWS-HOW-TA-TRY-AN-FLOW'' coz ma 'punches ah swell' so 'FLOWS-NOW-AH-WIDER-HO!'' fa you tha tourneys ''CLOSED-NOW-ITS-TIME-TA-GO!'' coz tha only time 'flows ever killed anythin on tha web?' is when ya ''HOSE-DOWN-AH-SPIDER-HOME!! HVK vs Ambo

I'm not finished with nameplay... it's clear im GREAT WITH MANY THINGS.. crack verses that make sure i'm ENTERTAININ EVERY FIEND.. so if i get CRAZY THEN THE BEAMS AIMIN AT YA SPLEEN to show theres 'no way V's A Probem' like new ATM MACHINES(VISA) Olde vs Verity

I JACK HIM WITH MAD HEAT Fold’in’ the glock ‘STACK HIM WITH DAMN EASE’ ‘bust n pop’ ‘dust him off’ then put ‘olde in a box’ like PACKIN’ UP ANTUIQUES!! Verity vs Olde

NINE CLAPs AIM MAGS I bring PAIN WITH A STORM...You couldn't 'write crack lines' if you HI JACKED RAINS SWAG IN THE FORUMs!!!! Regulate? w/ CHOPPERS that BLAMMER YA BITCH...If you think you gonna 'surpass/ sir' me it must be w/ PROPER MANNERS AND SHIT!!! Clipz vs Rule

speakingofwhich... u been here since 07! u no NOOBIE so WAIT the TRUTH is HE'S FAKE so the "same clipz acted new" like a MOVIE REMAKE!!! [.. just to "fail to rise to... splat!" like a SNOOZIN INMATE!!! ..] Rule vs Clipz

ROUND 3

He adept with HEATERS, PIPES, AND ETHER SNIPES? His Avatar's Perfect JESUS CHRIST his "Punchlines in the Ring, Neverland" HE SHOULD DIE and "Fill-a-Sar Casm" cause his "General Con...Text" has me thinkin HE'S THE TYPE TO SQUEEZE A "MIKE!!" Rhet vs Dizzy

THE BUDDAH DROPS WRITTEN Got Rhet "Gettin Stoned Off Contact" like MEDUSA'S OPTICIAN, Remember You the One Who Picked DISS IN THE DRAFT So 'Try-Angles' & Approaches But U 'MISSIN THE CRAFT' Cus the BERMUDA'S NOT FICTION!!! Dizzy vs Rhet

That's Jew, I'm talking bout, so "Wave Goodbye to ya Post, dude" (dis GUY A GIANT? *SIGH*) after I throw him out, watch "Sand Man Leave, Ache And See:" What's in store? First he needs a 'LIFEGUARD' BY HIS SIDE!! Vitty vs Sand

I aint “Lazy Boy” im steady PUSHIN THE FLOW your SHOOK N UR SLOW, While my punches are Strong-Pressed you’ll never see my “Arm Rest” So stop tryin to “CUSHIN THE BLOW!!”// Sand vs Vitty

fuck security im HACKIN THE TARGET infiltrate n invadin for thinkin ur 'scripts are most sacred' so now the DATA NEED GUARDIN!!(dad'll) if you 'sleepin' on me, time to 'wake' up, im sure this MATCH'LL 'ALARM'EM clips gonna shoot 'pick off this fruit' like APPLE TREE FARMIN, since you ASKED FOR A BARGAIN ur so 'unidentified' anyway you'll get put 'out of this world' like a space CRAFT FROM SOME MARTIANS that led'll be able to put his 'head on the table' like PAKISTAN MARKETS im sprayin this jerk to have him 'layin in dirt' like an AFRICANS CARPET!! Mabad, Ohs sanpped.. Ohs against Daddio

I won't SHOW YOU RESPECT IN RAP SCRUB like how u gunna ROLL w/ THE FEDS n' ACT THUG? The connects connect? I think I KNOW WHAT YOU MEANT BY THAT BRUH.. Must be an officer in training.. cos the only 'Os THAT CONNECT?' ARE HAND-CUFFS!! Daddio vs Ohs

cos his verses? he 'Makes it up - more stories' then KING KONG DID.. still every punch that he BRINGS? ALL MISS! just another peon 'boutta get PEE'D ON QUICK 'till he falls 'flat, swinging' like paddles you hit a PING PONG WITH.. career rapper? Ill show up at ya studio-with-pistols that I KEEP ON HIP & leave 'Knox missing, on the job' like a 'Jehovah's-witness playing DING DONG DITCH'!! Reef vs Knox

Telling me this Bitch is SEEMING TUFF, I HAVTA LAUGH Cause this Fag Cunts Whack Puns and SCHEMING's SUCH A TRADGIC CLASH that if 'Thought tries to Equal Bars' I'll be tha 1 CLEANING UP THA 'AFTER-MATH'! & His TEAM JUS FRONTS AND ACT ALL BAD Like they got THINGS TO CLUTCH OR CLAP OFF STRAPS Plzzz, Ma 'Tips: Take off Thoughts' like 'DREAMS CONSTRUCTED' in 'NASA's LAB'! Grizz vs A.T.

bitch im PAST 'GREAT'.. unlike ya FAN BASE, couldn't stand frankie leavin, beggin him to join his CLAN, HEY! Am I buggin or now yall got the same LAST NAME?? Basically, I got CALLED IN TA WITNESS a 'split up' between two fags, that move wasn't a "CONFLICT OF INTEREST"! A.T. vs Grizz

'Marching on, rhythmically BEATING YOUR DESTRUCTION', double time equals SPEEDIER PRODUCTIONS but if I NEED 'REPEAT INSTRUCTIONS?' I'll 'drum it into you again' so you can SEE THE RE-PERCUSSIONS!! ASK vs Ambo

!*...See You aint ''Gettin Nowhere Fast" Like a DYING TORTOISE Your Just "Way Over Your Head" with those RHYMES YOU FORCIN, They Got Chu 'Goin In Circles' Thinkin ya HIGH AS ORBIT But you 'Grabbin at thin air' "Climbing a ladder that aint there" like a MIMES PERFORMANCE!! Ambo vs ASK

outside of letsbeef.. u really think Rules the HOTTEST EMCEE?? with viscous flows and ROTTEN WITH FREES? wants to be a rapper.. but his CONFIDENCE REEKS he won't 'over-come it in strides' with POPULAR SPEECH he'll forever be 'stuck on this site' DOTTIN HIS KEYS tryna [follow his CAREER PATH] Like gettin lost on HOLLYWOOD STREETS! Olde vs Rule

In 07 dude was FLOWIN SICK but ya dontflop battle? HOLYYY SHIT that was FEEBLE TRASH GUY! ironic we watched "OLDE E CLIPS" but didnt "SEE his PAST SHINE"!! Rule vs Olde

iiiiight....:high:

Askari
11-20-2011, 12:40 PM
Amazing work Grizz, I don't have the time to post up just now but I hope other people share opinions!

GRizzEAT
11-20-2011, 12:47 PM
Hopefully.. Glad you enjoyed tho :high:

RhetoriK
11-20-2011, 01:31 PM
Somebody got the MOPAR line!!! lol, I was explaining that MOPAR entendre to a lot of cats...ups Grizz!!

GRizzEAT
11-20-2011, 01:52 PM
Shiii, I only play tha fool :high:

Phracture
11-20-2011, 01:56 PM
Goood Job Dope Shit .

AmBitiousFlow
11-20-2011, 03:34 PM
Good Shit. Grizz should be awarded for that! Goon Squad!

ViTRiOL
11-20-2011, 04:10 PM
Madness. You been indulging yourself with this heavyweight tourney, haha.
There's too many for me to quote. DaDDiO and Rican's battle was off the fucking radar.
Olde's verse against Verity was mega fresh. My favourite bar from that battle was the 'seen more whips and cocks' than CHICKEN GEORGE IN A YEAR.

Best bar of this round was one of reEFer's gainst Frankie. En-graves on the street like Hollywoods WALK OF FAME. Fucking dope.

Can't wait to see the rest of this tourney. Sick work Grizz.

GRizzEAT
11-21-2011, 10:38 AM
& UKNO :high:

Feel free to add on.

Bama Kidd
11-21-2011, 02:35 PM
Visa line was grimey

Frankie Clipz
11-21-2011, 04:05 PM
Yezzir s'all ready knw what it is...:high: