PDA

View Full Version : ever got ya ass kicked?

Streetz De Hood
11-20-2011, 01:06 AM
I know everybody on here are big time gangstas with shitloads of guns and heavyweight hands but keep it 100 have u ever got yo ass kicked before? ... lol I got fucked up coming from a party back in '08 couple dudes I had probs with stomped the shit outta me n took my shoes...n Jordan's ain't cheap but mine was knockoffs so I wasn't all that mad lol n yo I'm not gone stunt first chance I got I dipped dirty socks n all n worse part was these niggas was in the same squad as my lil bro so i couldnt even get at em...smh but yeah share y'all stories if u got em n shit if I'm only one its still all good

KingBankstou
11-20-2011, 01:16 AM
hol on hol on hol on

yo lil bros homies took you out ya jordans?

you was solo at the party? were was ya goons at lol.

damn Das fucked up tho!

lllllllllllll
11-20-2011, 01:19 AM
One time i was playing basketball. I was checking my boy and got mad at him so i tackled him to the ground. After that, we both stood up, over 20 people are just eye balling the shit out of us. He started fucking me up no lie. I was like "GET DA FUCK OFF ME!" i bit him the first time, he was like AHH FUCK! then bit me in the head. we got up, i started tossing shit att him. What really pissed me off is that he ducked and i miss every shot. Got me frustrated. So i went for another tackle, he blasted me, i fell to the ground, he hopped on me & choked me for like a minute. I bit'em once more in the leg and he got off me and that was the end of the fight. I got it handed to me lol! i was like 11 or 12 tho.

lllllllllllll
11-20-2011, 01:22 AM
Another time, we was like 5 deep at mcdonalds. Niggas ran through, my boys left and i got jumped. Shit was funny after a week because they kicked my head through McDonalds wall. The hole prolly still there. lol. i been in too many fights

KingBankstou
11-20-2011, 01:51 AM
One time i was playing basketball. I was checking my boy and got mad at him so i tackled him to the ground. After that, we both stood up, over 20 people are just eye balling the shit out of us. He started fucking me up no lie. I was like "GET DA FUCK OFF ME!" i bit him the first time, he was like AHH FUCK! then bit me in the head. we got up, i started tossing shit att him. What really pissed me off is that he ducked and i miss every shot. Got me frustrated. So i went for another tackle, he blasted me, i fell to the ground, he hopped on me & choked me for like a minute. I bit'em once more in the leg and he got off me and that was the end of the fight. I got it handed to me lol! i was like 11 or 12 tho.

hahhah LMAO! dat was the funnies shit i read on tha site

V3numb
11-20-2011, 01:55 AM
one time, i was 7 and some spanish kids started with me when i was alone at the playground playing on the swings or some shit.. so then we set up and w.e and for some reason we started doing cart wheels thinking it was a karate movie or some shit idk.. and his homeboy jumped in cause they got scared and the little one sat on my bac while the other one was kicking sand in my face or some shit.. yeah and my brother ran from the basketball court when his boy pointed out i was getting my ass kicked.. funny thing is the whole time i was getting my ass kicked i felt bad for their sister cause she was soo fat.. idk priceless.........

"Lesson learned here is".. "Spanish kids dont play fair" lol

Luke Eamiah
11-20-2011, 02:12 AM
Sloppy don't get his ass kicked... You bit a nigga, punk? wtf

lllllllllllll
11-20-2011, 02:14 AM
Again, i was about 11 or 12. Fuck yea i bit dat nigga

Luke Eamiah
11-20-2011, 02:17 AM
That shit def goin as my siggy... lmao

lllllllllllll
11-20-2011, 02:21 AM
All middle school, dude told everyone i bit'em in the ass. That shit pissed me off to da max. It was the upper thigh.

Luke Eamiah
11-20-2011, 02:23 AM
What if dat nigga woulda turned around right when you were trying to bite him... You woulda gotta mouthful of cock... lmao. wit all dem people watching. lmao

V3numb
11-20-2011, 02:28 AM

damn son.. this is gonna be everyone new sig fuck gfx lol. smh punnk move.. but heyy?.. i learned somthing new. biting is always a factor if you gonna get yor ass kick "thanks mister meeyagi" jk

lllllllllllll
11-20-2011, 02:31 AM
He couldn't turn around. dat nigga had me pretzeled. I cried on the low lol

lllllllllllll
11-20-2011, 02:33 AM
damn son.. this is gonna be everyone new sig fuck gfx lol. smh punnk move.. but heyy?.. i learned somthing new. biting is always a factor if you gonna get yor ass kick "thanks mister meeyagi" jk

If your getting your ass kicked and your bitch is staring at the shit holding your childs hand............Bite a nigga...nuff said

V3numb
11-20-2011, 02:39 AM
If your getting your ass kicked and your bitch is staring at the shit holding your childs hand............Bite a nigga...nuff said

LOl now THAT's my new Sig.. thnx bro my ass cdnt stop laughing

lllllllllllll
11-20-2011, 02:43 AM
lol............true story ha

Luke Eamiah
11-20-2011, 02:55 AM
nigga... you said you were 11 or 12... Now you had a bitch with your child at the time... lol.

lllllllllllll
11-20-2011, 03:00 AM
lol no, i have no child. it was an example.

SH1T L0RD
11-20-2011, 03:05 AM
i was drunk as fuck at a bar and i said some shit to this french dude trynna creep on the girls i was with. went about getting way too shitty drunk and next think i know stool got ripped from under me, i fell hard as fuck pint and all and as i went to get up dude punched me right in the nose and split my shit right open. Here's where the story gets funny, im trynna get this leakage out of my face and by the time i see whats goin down these bad ass cholo bitches i was with were smackin the shit out of him and his girl friend. the one bitch said "don't make me stick my gat in your pussy"

V3numb
11-20-2011, 03:11 AM
i was drunk as fuck at a bar and i said some shit to this french dude trynna creep on the girls i was with. went about getting way too shitty drunk and next think i know stool got ripped from under me, i fell hard as fuck pint and all and as i went to get up dude punched me right in the nose and split my shit right open. Here's where the story gets funny, im trynna get this leakage out of my face and by the time i see whats goin down these bad ass cholo bitches i was with were smackin the shit out of him and his girl friend. the one bitch said "don't make me stick my gat in your pussy"

that last line was funny.. umma use that ina battle

"stick bitches twats fulla hot Pipe" lol

Streetz De Hood
11-20-2011, 05:25 AM
hol on hol on hol on

yo lil bros homies took you out ya jordans?

you was solo at the party? were was ya goons at lol.

damn Das fucked up tho!

oh na my bro only 2 yrs younger than me but these weren't lil niggas ...dudes was like 2-3 years older than me..I'm just saying they was in my bro set so I couldn't touch em...crazy thing is they got my bro set up for armed robbery anyway n he got 3 1/2 years ....n na my ppls was at the party I just dipped off early bc I wasn't feeling it..but hey I broke the Hood rules..u know never be out late by yaself with no protection n never leave a party before the shits over lol

Streetz De Hood
11-20-2011, 05:26 AM
and lmfao @ "I gotta put this as my sig "

NiXWoN
11-20-2011, 06:11 AM
Someone started a fight with me in secondary school, I called him a pussy which is why he started it. However he kind of proved my point when he brang his mates a long, I just stood there and let him punch me a few times because if I'd of hit him back I'd of just been jumped by all his thug wannabe friends. I did call him a pussy to his face whilst he was hitting me and I never put my gaurd up and the dickhead still couldn't knock me out... TBH I've been in loads of fights but I would consider none of them losses although I wouldn't consider that story a fight because I wasn't fighting back.

EDIT:
I take that back a fat kid through one of those heavy traffic cones at my head mid-fight and that left me pretty concussed xD.. To quote the conversation to the nurse after...

"What lesson are you meant to be in?"
"I'm going to England"

GRizzEAT
11-20-2011, 10:11 AM
lolz... Im sure wigz has a library of stories tween he and his lil trooper :D