PDA

View Full Version : Why So False?

NiXWoN
11-19-2011, 06:52 PM
Just been peeping the forum after a long time away, it just seems so bizarre that everyone comes with these false ego's and offensiveness when let's be real none of you are like that (or VERY few) and if you're like that in real life you don't have many friends. I have a fair few of you dudes on facebook and none of you act in the same way because your real friends are going to see it. I'm guilty of it myself in the past, it's just this forums mentality... It's just odd. As I've grew up, I've grew out of the need to impress people so I don't need to come with a false persona that's not to say I won't try my hardest to clown people because that's me in real life but I'm not claiming I'm a gangster or even a criminal.

Anyone with me?Random rant I know, just an observation.... How ya doin btw?

GRizzEAT
11-19-2011, 07:00 PM
Shoot me a friend request on FB.. I miii log in in about two or three weeks and ignore it. Thats what i do to e-friends. :high:

Lolz, But whaaaas been good Nick??

NiXWoN
11-19-2011, 07:02 PM
Shoot me a friend request on FB.. I miii log in in about two or three weeks and ignore it. Thats what i do to e-friends. :high:

Lolz, But whaaaas been good Nick??

I'm good how are you?..

GRizzEAT
11-19-2011, 07:11 PM
Strate famzo, Raise'n ma beautiful lil girl, Stayin above water Ukno..

U thinkin bout makin a come bak??

NiXWoN
11-19-2011, 07:13 PM
Strate famzo, Raise'n ma beautiful lil girl, Stayin above water Ukno..

U thinkin bout makin a come bak??

I wasn't thinking about it, I just came on to listen to Rule's new track and got sucked back in... I'm not planning anything, but who knows. If I do, expect to read some truly shit bars for a few months xD

RhetoriK
11-19-2011, 07:14 PM
Nick! I had you ont the old FB I believe I'll have to re-add soon. How's business?

NiXWoN
11-19-2011, 07:19 PM
Nick! I had you ont the old FB I believe I'll have to re-add soon. How's business?

Yeah I'm good, got my driving test in a few weeks so a bit nervous about that but pumped too because then I can finally start boxing again and join a decent gym. I've got about 6 months left on this college course, which in someways I can't wait to end... People are great, teaching is appauling.

How's everything your end?..

NiXWoN
11-19-2011, 07:26 PM
Oh and is Gay tricks inactive?I honestly can't tolerate his level of stupidity for prolonged periods of time..

IV
11-19-2011, 07:48 PM
NIXWON :D you making a come back?? :rolleyes:

IV
11-19-2011, 07:53 PM
Sorry just read all of that.. good luck on your driving test :)

NiXWoN
11-20-2011, 06:01 AM
Sorry just read all of that.. good luck on your driving test :)

Thanks, and btw Verity a fitted cap and a snap back are two different things ;) lol

Lizman
11-20-2011, 09:27 AM
Just been peeping the forum after a long time away, it just seems so bizarre that everyone comes with these false ego's and offensiveness when let's be real none of you are like that (or VERY few) and if you're like that in real life you don't have many friends. I have a fair few of you dudes on facebook and none of you act in the same way because your real friends are going to see it. I'm guilty of it myself in the past, it's just this forums mentality... It's just odd. As I've grew up, I've grew out of the need to impress people so I don't need to come with a false persona that's not to say I won't try my hardest to clown people because that's me in real life but I'm not claiming I'm a gangster or even a criminal.

Anyone with me?Random rant I know, just an observation.... How ya doin btw?

You Are The Original Nawkout Aren't You?
Isn't That Smtn; Someone Who Actually Should Be In The FVC But Isn't
While There Are People That Are In The FVC That Shouldn't Be (Most Of Em)

Just C
11-20-2011, 09:35 AM

Thats not Nawkout. The name Nixwon should have been a give away.

If you're going to rant atleast do it properly.

Revan
11-20-2011, 09:36 AM

Urban Legend, NiXWoN, Iron Thought.

Lizman
11-20-2011, 10:00 AM
Okay Okay Let Me Rephrase
After Just See Invited More Members To The FVC The Percentage Of Unfair Voters Has Risen To 90%, Up From The Meager 60% It Was Before; Good Work

Just C
11-20-2011, 10:31 AM
But Liz. nearly everyone is a unfair voter to you. Don't you get it? You saying that is actually the final Seal Of Approval.

AfterThought
11-20-2011, 11:08 AM
Which reminds me, weren't you battlin Anon on a perma-ban battle Liz? :confused:

Lizman
11-20-2011, 12:19 PM
I Gave Him My Answer (Which Wasn't No)
But He Declined (And Is Calling Me The Duck)
Ah The People That Are On Just See's Side... So Very Reasonable

Lizman
11-20-2011, 12:21 PM
None Of The New Members Have Voted On My Battles Since They Got Into FVC
Argument Destroyed

NiXWoN
11-20-2011, 04:38 PM
I love how I just got mistaken for Chizzel....

Just C
11-21-2011, 01:50 AM
None Of The New Members Have Voted On My Battles Since They Got Into FVC
Argument Destroyed

Because u whine like a woman.

Lizman
11-21-2011, 09:24 AM
What The Fuck Of A Lame Argument Is That? You Fell Off
And Considering How Abysmally Weak Your Debating Skills Were Before
(Me Believing It Being Impossible To Worsen) That Means Alot As I See A Difference