PDA

View Full Version : Does this sound bitten to you?..

V3numb
11-15-2011, 06:37 PM
cause i feel like i seen this on a youtube rap vid or somthing before.. might be wrong tho

"Sum Dumb niggah tolD me you was tha future,But you kinDah reminD me of BuBBa sParkz/ Bitch if you act harD N talk lyke you claP arm's/ I'll Draw twin's lyke strong winD's cuz they'll Blow ya caP off/ This aint shyt lyke that miDgit cuz this MAC tall/ N tha steel will make a Deal wit his heaD, Cuz it'll take half off/ I'll leave you slumPeD wen tha snuB N tha PiPe twist, If you commin wit that hyPe shyt/ N tha 5th will make his whiP Do a Bike trick/ I stay wit these, My 8's sPray N squeeze lyke a vice griP/ N if you think you TYSON, Then here you cuD fight cliPz/ I'm straPeD lyke a Dike Bitch/, Niggahz waitin ta Blast/ Or get you shankeD N staBeD till tha BlaDe Brake N ya aB's/ If you a ''True'' thug, You will catch a few slug's/ You wuD have more arm's arounD you then a ''GrouP Hug''/ Leave raP alone, But aint shyt funny wen this MAC is Drown/ I'll follow you arounD lyke a chaperone, claP tha chrome crack his Dome/ Yall will think he was graduation the way you see his caP get thrown/ "

MR-LETS-BEEF
11-15-2011, 06:40 PM
Conceited, no?

V3numb
11-15-2011, 06:41 PM
Conceited, no?

conceited my ass.. i wasnt even the one that wrote this