PDA

View Full Version : Listen To Drake - Take Care Right Now

Fiji Osa
11-15-2011, 05:08 PM
I will give my personal opinion

First off I like drake he has range .. switching it up and def change what we consider Hip-Hop today
Some pros might not like it but gotta have a n open mind

Although the fact most of his lyrics are about women be lost and found .. spending money this particular cd he sounds real sad and was going thru some things while making this cd but it makes his music stronger imo

1. Over My Dead Body - very nice intro really was digging this song
2. Shot For Me - didn't care for it
3. Headlines - skipped it radio wore it out
4. Crew Love - Didn't care for it
5. Take Care - ft Rihana and it was different but catchy on a different type of Shit
6. Marvins Room - skipped it radio wore out
7. Under Ground Kings - def a banger beat sick and he flowed on it and killed it good Shit to listen to why you riding down the freeway
8. We'll Be Fine - beat hard I liked it felt could have better lyrics imo
9. Make me Proud - def one of my better songs I like when Nicki an Drake do a song this a hit for this cd beat fire I would do a song to this
10. Lord Knows - ft Ricky Ross .. off top got a spinner sample that def set it off plus the beat was made my Just Blaze and the Shit knocked on everything Drake killed this but the beat made this song .. Ricky part .. came in toward the end but the nigga killed it def came hard I am feeling this
11. Cameras - Shit sucks song was horrible
12. Good Ones Go (interlude) - nigga sining in this something different wow!Shit ties into Cameras and its like over 7My Mins in total
13. Doing it Wrong - very slow and he crying on here lol missing some one
14. The Real Her - another slow song and didn't care to much for Drake or Wayne verse .. Andre 3000 .. showed why he is one of the most underrated rappers in the game and was on a different lvl compared to the other two
15. Look What You've Done - didn't care for this slow song and he talking not rapping
16. Hyper - beat is nasty for real and drakes delivers @ 20 seconds this nig kills it 40and seconds nice track shows his different rhyme styles .. Wayne .. does his normal Shit and tries to keeps up w/that drake flow and does an ok job with it
17. Practice -at almost sounds like it took a sample from juvenile back that ass up .. but another slow song .. don't really care for it .. and actually he did take back that ass up Shit this Shit lame flowed just like juvenile -back LAME
18. The Ride - ok

What's your take

Rican
11-16-2011, 09:36 AM
Make me proud. go hard

Fiji Osa
11-16-2011, 09:42 AM
I am feeling the intro as well

K Rizzy
11-18-2011, 12:55 PM
i gave it a 7/10 i liked most of the songs

but i cant stand when dude sings he need to cut that shit out