PDA

View Full Version : Writers Block Tournament

Melodic Aggression
11-13-2011, 12:24 PM
Welcome to the signup sheet for the Writers Block Tournament!

I know your inquiring on what it is. So let me explain. In this tournament, each combatant will be given a separate picture, quote or topic and told to write a 30-60 bar, work of art. At the end of each round, half of the contestants will be eliminated, told in a different thread, and will not be included in the next round. Until, there is one person who rises above. Six judges will decide on who advances at the end of each round. Eight people are able to join this, and the judges are not allowed to enter, seeing as they are here to be unbiased and fair.

The Judges:
GrizzEAT
Fiji Osa
Verity
AfterThought
Melodic Aggression
ViTRiOL

Contestants:

1. -RED-BARON-
2. B R B
3 .~SLeeP TiiighT~
4. Unyqe
5. V3numb
6. MadVerbs
7. DonoTheGod
8. o D 3 A T H o

-RED-BARON-
11-13-2011, 03:52 PM
yeah for sure im down

Riiivera
11-13-2011, 05:08 PM
word write my naame down dawg

Autograph
11-14-2011, 01:03 AM
fuck it.. put me down..im in

Letum
11-14-2011, 01:16 AM
im in- Its fukin UNYQE

V3numb
11-14-2011, 01:17 AM
um down deff, throw me up there

B U R D E N
11-14-2011, 02:22 AM
Yo Im Down

Dono
11-14-2011, 09:19 AM
Count me in.

o D 3 A T H o
11-14-2011, 10:07 AM
Sign me up ahhaha im down

Melodic Aggression
11-14-2011, 10:08 AM
My account officially stopped glitching!

-RED-BARON-
11-16-2011, 02:19 PM
WRITERS BLOCK TOURNAMENT ENTRY: First Round

how many times have you hurt me and I still fought-for-you, don't you see how the arguing has escalated and what it brought-us-to, anger slowly turns to hate in which thoughts-turn-rude, yet I still remember the very first time your attention caught mine, and you saw-me-too, I asked you, your name and was in awe by your reply it gave me pause by surprise which had brought my demise and to think I was taught to be wise but I'm just a pawn in her eyes and it suddenly dawned on my life, would she be the one I would wife? and years later down the long road ahead would I still be fond of her type? I'm working to piece-it-like-so but it's cold like trying to sleep-in-the-snow, so as my memories increase I try to keep what I know, although when it's believed as too old it's worth-- less than fools gold, because deep down every person recognizes an old soul as the wind from words hit the cheek like a cold blow, yet this life will always be something new-to-me, so as I try to take advantage of every opportunity and work hard everyday just to provide the food-to-eat as well as to sleep in the bed and under the roof-I-be, that's tale's been told a million different way's it's no news-to-me, so as I attempt to catch the readers eye, and in the end trying get that piece-of-pie, I've seen it since birth god gave me eagle-eyes, is it because I'm wise or just an eager-guy, I don't know I just stay straight and narrow remembering in the end cheaters-cry, yet I'm not either-why?, is it because my voice projects breathe that run the speakers-dry, as light turns to darkness fading in the night, even derek jeter feels nervous losing in the ninth (inning), all is alright with the right attitude, and year's later we'll all look back at this beef like it don't even matter-dude, because writing around the the world occurs in many different latitudes, and can project many feelings of being, but never lose sight of the gift of seeing, because positive feelings can bring us a wife one-day whereas negative thoughts can take a life someday, and their are many ways to live than just one-way, a strong spirit can quote for hours without notion the ups and downs like the waves of oceans, life is so precious I had a best-friend just die, I only saw him last week returning his phone at the end of his bed-side, but now I'm at his funeral asking myself is-this-life? if I had one wish I'd bring him back and we'd switch-lives, cuz I'm already dead with the curse; to tell me, he, Already had his last breathe on this earth, damn... I can't grasp-it, I'm reminded each and everyday of your absence, trying to find each and every-way to get-past-it, but I can't do it and it eat's-at-me, Constantly Replaying back time piece-by-piece, your lips, how I miss the taste-of-it, what he had is gone so I took the memories and erased-of-it, cuz the pain's too deep everyday just facing-it, God I can't imagine you'd take a picture-perfect love and just waste-of-it?, now looking in the mirror makes-me-sick.. I still ache when I get reminded of all the good-times, but creeps-in is all the memories when she used to push-mine, so arguing developed to a fight that took all-night to resolve and I'm not saying I'm right; I'm not saying I'm wrong, but all-in-all put the fighting aside, because you'll miss a bigger picture provided by the gift-of-sight, all that fussing over nothing sparks a switch-in-life..and I'm no longer tormented..

ozark
11-18-2011, 08:52 PM
Lol yall shoulda made it more than 8 contestants

Dono
11-20-2011, 08:52 PM
Is this still happening?