PDA

View Full Version : sixx-shott inducted into the Letsbeef audio HALL OF FAME!

Revan
11-13-2011, 03:09 AM
Drop a comment at his HOF page HERE! (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104776)

Congrats Sixx.

BLACKNUCKLEZ323
11-16-2011, 08:14 PM
Ok Six the only emcee in that hall of faME ALL BULLSHIT
tHIS IS THE HALL OF fAME TO me

The Duke
Oster
Easton Hill
Bvrasp
HeavonorHells
Dj wenjay
Tut
Tipsy
21Blackjack
Nig aka Nigel

Still Go Around - YouTube

SIXX-SHOTT
11-16-2011, 08:47 PM
i agree..i aint shit

BLACKNUCKLEZ323
11-17-2011, 01:04 AM
Imma give you the most Respect as One of the best that step on this Site
Ive Even downloaded some of your Songs that I listen to at work
But For mindless to Enter niggas into the hall a fame is like bush saying who
is the best rapper mindless doesnt even rap he just a internet Geek
Niggas that belong in the hall fame are people that been here since the website
was Established and that was about 5 to 6 years ago I been Supporting
letsbeef since Then but On my Black Movement on this 90 percent Caucasion
Website Made me A Enemy I deserve to Be on the Hall of Fame at least...
I should be a mod i should be the fucking nigga recieving tax for each exclusive that get purchased .....Im out

Sixshot : Im a Fan ....

SIXX-SHOTT
11-17-2011, 07:00 AM
i agree..mindless didnt nominate me though..it was rule..then people voted..i had no idea the turn out would be onesided in my favor..but all in all letsbeef is a wonderful place for emcees to grow and showcase their skills and also network wit other artist..i aint looking for a deal or recognition cuz i honestly could name 50 emcees that are better then i am..but at the end of the day this site is entertaining..like a soap opera;i just happen to be a character on this tv show..1-gone

SIXX-SHOTT
11-17-2011, 07:01 AM
and duke was the first to be entered into the hall of fame..and i hope in the future my name could be up there with other letbeefians

Mayneak
11-17-2011, 12:54 PM
Grand Champion ... nuff said :high:

KushGangfiyabeats
11-18-2011, 08:52 AM
DAMN.. im only 16 and IM white... but honestly my brains soo tainted with with talent, im resonating soo bad itll make your turn soul turn sour, im not trynna battle if i kicked it off like a wrong impression, readin this comment after gettin banned my first time for not knowin the rules... but damn i learned how to go "ham" inna week high off life, like i changed the veiw call it turn around in my seat? ha idk.but shit i was if you can imagine this, i str8 got told i was tweekin cuz i stopped doin most of the bad shit, healed my brain n now im clearly speakin, and honestly i was pissed the f*ck off (tryin not to get banned again) :? i was just trynna have someone kill me, so i can learn from it, n then one day in the ...FaR Future.. skillfully create a name for myself, on here. dont QUOTE me on THAT cuz theres MILLIONS of PEOPLE on here shit, im prolly already SAID....... its 6:24 i think its time to go to bed.... n quietly shut the door, then tell my brain to SHUT the F*CK UP IM TIRED YOU STUPID WH*RE, hope to god i can sleep it tight, shut my lids so i cant peep it right? i know its only been only one hell of a week since ive learn, offa my own technique hush hush keep it quiet, thanks for readin this far if you did..., im new to the site, but SH*T im tryin RIGHT?

KushGangfiyabeats
11-18-2011, 08:57 AM
Ok Six the only emcee in that hall of faME ALL BULLSHIT
tHIS IS THE HALL OF fAME TO me

The Duke
Oster
Easton Hill
Bvrasp
HeavonorHells
Dj wenjay
Tut
Tipsy
21Blackjack
Nig aka Nigel

Still Go Around - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P5T79ShPGc&feature=feedlik)

"Don’t tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass."

~ Anton Chekhov

SuperNegro
11-19-2011, 04:57 PM
Letsbeef doesn’t acknowledge innovative characters like Oj Simpson who has been putting in work for a while. I don’t understand how a predominantly white web site wouldn’t acknowledge a pro black movement because Hip-hop was invented by African-Americans. If Danger rich or real talk would have founded a pro black movement on letsbeef they wouldn’t have been moderators. letsbeef has labeled OJ simpson as villain, there is no other explanations why a well-known African American pioneer wouldn’t be recognized by the hall of fame or be given authority and a greater voice. If The Pro black movement was successful blacks would have a greater contribution on letsbeef as a whole. It’s fair to say The Pro black Movement is a threat to the beliefs of letsbeef. For example: I wanted a user title that says “field Nigga” but for some reason pugz gave a bitch ass excuse sayin he doesn’t award racially offensive titles. Pugz knows that the word "nigga" does exist on letsbeef. White characters such as Haz, Murderous Swagg, & Jay dub have used the word “nigga” on tracks. Personally, I aint offend by those characters sayin nigga because their obvious membership in urban communities. The point is Letsbeef didn’t take into consideration that some African Americans could be offended by whites sayin nigga. It seems pugz is more concerned about whites being offended by me labeling myself a nigga. If danger rich or real talk would have labeled themselves as niggas the wouldn’t have been moderators. I support Oj simpsons Pro black movement hopefully one day he will put an end to racial discrimination on letsbeef.

D_recognize
11-21-2011, 01:03 PM
get real diss aint no game im willin 2 crush some chumpz show them what im bout

D_recognize
11-21-2011, 01:04 PM
i waz born ready

D_recognize
11-21-2011, 01:05 PM
im a hardcore beast

D_recognize
11-21-2011, 01:06 PM
get ready foe fire itz goin down

SuperNegro
11-21-2011, 01:08 PM
Six shott is a humble gangster, a lot of his best punchlines are highly influenced by fabulous. For example in fab’s mixtape titled funeral fab. Fab says “I am an illusion really what u can Not-see(nazi)”. Six-shott said that same not-see(nazi) reference in a battle. Six is from newyork jus like fab he so most likey heard that funeral fab mixtape. I could dig up more examples but I don’t listen to six any more. Six aint a bitter he is more like a parrot. He lacks the originality to come up with good choruses and concepts. He recycles but he is so smooth no1 would notice besides faithful listeners.

FreezyCT
11-21-2011, 01:19 PM
you sound jealous..

Doc T
11-22-2011, 03:05 AM
http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105396 VOTE HERE if you wanna see "SIXX-SHOTT VS TICKET" Battle

Knowbodhi
11-24-2011, 05:25 PM
On a website called letsBEEF full of dickriders, posers, haters, crybabies, and more Sixx is still on the thread for his own induction to the hall of fame being humble as fuck. Sixx deserves an extra award for having the best attitude on the site. Congrats, broseph. Keep the flames going.

Syco_C
11-25-2011, 10:31 AM
Hold up...this went from Sixx Shott getting into the hall of fame to some racially motivated shit? First off Sixx deserves to be in the hall of fame as do a lot of other emcees such as Mac G, DJ Wenjay, Danger Rich, Willy Grubbz, and others. Second....Panther aka the black movement or whatever hasn't done anything substantial on lets beef. Lets be real...all he did was stir up shit with his racially motivated music. Granted he has gotten better over the years but to simply say you deserve to be in the hall of fame just cuz you have been trolling lets beef since the beginning makes no sense. Me being a white emcee I have never looked at lets beef as a black/white split but as a place to practice music and network with other emcees. Hell I'm number 1 of all time in the battle scene and would honestly say there are a 100 emcees that deserve the LB hall of fame before me. Number 1 isn't saying I was the best of all time cuz I'M FAR FROM IT....I was just a bored mufucka workin on my craft. I can see some of your points Web Du Bois but at the same time this shouldn't be turned into a racially motivated thing. Just my opinion.....

Barz©
11-25-2011, 09:03 PM
Not-See/nazi is just played out, i heard many artist use that.

Fusion-x
11-29-2011, 08:19 AM
I honeslty think that peeps in the top ten every month for a long time should be in the hall fame...people with experience and lots of points....i seen ur stuff and pretty good but i dont honeslty agree wit this decison...sorry

-Wordy
11-30-2011, 01:08 PM
congratz famo

Murderous Swag
12-05-2011, 08:05 PM
9/10 katz that maintain the top 10 are garbage

SIXX-SHOTT
12-05-2011, 09:41 PM
maybe not 9/10..more like 6/10 maybe

Murderous Swag
12-06-2011, 04:06 PM
lmfao there goes that little bit of asshole in ya jae......no homo nah from when i was actually somewhat active on the field average of 7/10 were garbage