PDA

View Full Version : I'm not postin in the tourney

Insuppressible
11-03-2011, 05:13 PM
until i get HVK first round...You are mine......
i want my victory
my win

i smell it

i'mma get it
fucker :cool:
http://www.letsbeef.com/tournament_battle_details.php?id=437&section=tb

HVK
11-03-2011, 06:13 PM
LOL hahahaha........FO REAL THO WERE CLOSE IN THA BRACKETS SO GET A FEW WINS AND YOU COULD GET YOUR WISH......haha......PUNK!!!!! lol

Insuppressible
11-03-2011, 06:15 PM
i knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ........ watch me ...... fuckers been sleepin on me they just ain't see my true battlin side of me yet ..... Hv, you are mine in round 4 or w/e ...... lol, you get yourself there too Hv .... :pimp:

HVK
11-03-2011, 06:23 PM
TRUSS ME THAT IS THA PLAN (lol)........GOOD LUCK BRO

Insuppressible
11-03-2011, 06:24 PM
haha, likewise man

Askari
11-04-2011, 03:06 AM
i knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ........ watch me ...... fuckers been sleepin on me they just ain't see my true battlin side of me yet ..... Hv, you are mine in round 4 or w/e ...... lol, you get yourself there too Hv .... :pimp:

One of you has to get through me first. :high:

Luke Eamiah
11-04-2011, 04:02 AM
Well.. Hate to spoil plans. I know HVK is raw as fuck. One of the best emcees on the site. But getting past me is no easy task. so I take offense by both of you fuckers saying I'm already beaten. HVK, you are the one i look to when structuring my text bars. So it's going to be even sourer(is that a word) when I beat you at your own game. Nah, I've drunk too much vodka, but HVK, best of luck 1st round. Haven't started writing yet, but ask around, if i try my best I'm nno walk over. You're better, don't get me wrong. but 8 bars? Anything good happen. Best of luck to you gentleman. this 5' o clock vodka is telling me its my bed time. Cheerio.

Luke Eamiah
11-04-2011, 04:03 AM
BTW, insuppresible, the baby is yours. No fuss about the child support.