PDA

View Full Version : Topical Tournament RD3: Mind Fuck(Winner) vs Beyond Lunatic(Loser) 3-0 KO

Ill Phenom
10-05-2011, 10:13 AM
TOPICAL TOURNAMENT 2011 ROUND 3

Mind Fuck (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=866857) Vs Beyond Lunatic (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=864602)

House Rules Apply. Any questions, contact me.

CHECK INS ARE DUE FRIDAY (10-07-11) AT 11:59PM EST. VERSES ARE DUE SUNDAY (10-09-11) AT 11:59PM. EST. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Line Length: 20-40 lines.

http://bluefaqs.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Smoking1.jpg

Voting Rubix
Rhyming Scheme/Flow
Vocabulary
Topic/Meaning
Storytelling/Progression
Emotion
Imagery
Poetic Techniques
Ending

GOOD LUCK

Mind Fuck
10-05-2011, 02:09 PM
Checking in

Ima smoke this

:high:

Beyond Lunatic
10-06-2011, 10:26 AM

''THC Rather Than Nicotine''
everyone is born addicted but only someone lives with it/
i never went through a compulsion-ordeal,is it?yes,cause intoxication,i never mistreated/
i wont die of cancerous cell like Steve Jobs cause i eluded-ciggrettes/
only instinctive vapour from Spliff But smoke is anyhow chooses/but
cigarette is an enemy;it's concealed to elevate-your-tens'/
ganja is only to stimulate your brain and celibate-a-sense/
human's hypocrism wont let for plugin-grown-leaf-off-grass/
cause they fucked up to this world;fuckin-own-dick-to-ass/
you might be healthy of perpetual jogin-along-with-ya-dad/
but you may not be healthy of habitual of puffin-bones-to-ash/
[why dont you believe cause]
-god havent invest a penny on hemp just for better world shake/
but human support a money and deposit ciggrettes for purchases/
now it's upto you;STAND UP;we all are blindly hold by crutches/
fuck it tho,so im takin tobacco out and rapin cigarettes to burn-that-bitch 'FILLIN DUTCHES'/
-G.O.D 'Ganja On Duty' now i aint foolin-you 'Controversy'/
420;Shivaratri(google)....is God & HomoSapien havin an Anniversy/
so funny when y'all inhale-the-poison;fail to perceive magical medicine 'THC'/

FUCK CIGARETTE;LOVE MARIJUANA/
TOKIN' HIMALAYA BOMB;i WONDER CALIFORNIA/:D

Beyond Lunatic
10-06-2011, 10:27 AM
g'luck brother!!

Mind Fuck
10-06-2011, 01:46 PM

Another Nail In The Coffin

Whether its Menthol or not in this nicotine Temple we're locked using tobacco to Assemble our thoughts before the final Thresh-hold is locked on our Chest fulls of rot...
A Chamber of smoke where it's a Danger to toke, It's Painful I know walking down the street seeing Strangers just choke because of life's Anger invoked
But really to us smokers it's a Simple pleasure, followed by a lungful of sinful nectar. Cats portray it like crack, it'll make ya Skin and neck hurt but that's just 'dry logic' with their minds In the desert
But it does kill Often as such, Waking up in the middle of the night Coughing up blood. And then sadly... Stopping to puff cause in this orgasmic smoke we're Caught in the lust
& This Nicorette is a scheme I still see filtered Cigarettes in my dreams and what do you know. A bic is set in between...
I enjoy my cigs the most usually with a drip, or after some Coochie that i hit, point being that Mind dieing with a Newie in his lips.
It's ironic that this smoke is gunna Lead me to the fire with a unlit square so this exactly what i Need and I desire Soo i'll take this long drag when I See his empire.
Smoke until we Blazed and we all fall, Sip till we 'sideways'... Playing no paul wall, Newports to the filter while i'm here cause all they sell in hell is Salems and pall malls!
Hit cigs softly, Weed is meant for choking. True fire brings out the Deepest of emotions, A Sea inside an ocean. Putting 'squares in a box' guess Mind Geometrically smoking...
But still my life Hangs in the balance, Drugs I indulge that Sprang from my talents & drips off the Fangs of my prowess.
Squares? Of all kinds I'm Hitting em often, So 'cover the top of my burial site w/ a carton' So I can literally be 'Lit/Lid' With my Coffin...

ozark
10-06-2011, 09:47 PM
Rhyme Scheme/flow- i have to go with MF here, tbh Lunatic ur verse was hard to follow at some points- MF just flowed alot smoother-
Vocab- MF- he used a heavy bag of words here- Beyond didnt totally lack but he didnt have enough to take this cata-
Topic meaning- MF- i really liked his direction with this- very creative-
Storytelling- MF- once again- he told more of a story and every fit nicely together- lunatic wasnt quite the story-
Emotion- MF- this was a hard cata for the topic- yet he portrayed lots of emotion, ive never seen anyone so emotional bout a new port- but he managed to pull this off- good shit-
Imagery- MF- he dd a great job leaving details and painting a vivid picture here.
Poetic technique- honestly this was a tough cata- im leaning toward lunatic here because his verse was more poem like- rather than MF story mode-
Ending- MF clearly- i really enjoyed his ending- i felt satisfied after i finished reading his-

Mvgt MIND FUCK- good battle guys- but one just came with a lot of creativity and feeling here/ GL to both of you-

Ill Phenom
10-07-2011, 11:14 AM
Rhyming Scheme/Flow - MF - His was just cleanly written
Vocabulary - MF - He had a variety of higher vocab words and phrase throughout his verse, and used them well.
Topic/Meaning - MF - Stayed a bit more on the topic he brought and was easier to follow.
Storytelling/Progression - MF - Like I said above he was easier to follow and his verse had that progression to keep you reading.
Emotion - MF - Close cat IMO. Didn't think either really blew each other away with this cat.
Imagery - MF - Def. One of your best cats' in this piece. The words you used to describe everything was great for imagery. Especially towards the end of the verse
Poetic Techniques - MF - Meta's, Phrases...Etc. He used the English writing skills a bit better, IMO.
Ending - MF - Dope ending. Wordplay added into it made it better to. Def. Enjoyed your read all the way through.

MF GMV
2-0

Wigsplit
10-07-2011, 05:07 PM
Voting Rubix
Rhyming Scheme/Flow-MF
Vocabulary-MF
Topic/Meaning-MF
Storytelling/Progression-MF
Emotion-MF
Imagery-MF
Poetic Techniques-MF
Ending-MF

MVGT-Mind Fuck, he dominated in every catagory, beyonds was alrite, but Mind Fuck Shined, good battle yall

Ill Phenom
10-07-2011, 05:08 PM
3-0 KO. MF moves on to the next round.

Hubert Cumberdale
07-31-2013, 08:41 PM
Bump for formatting.

RULE
01-04-2020, 06:35 PM
added

tbm