PDA

View Full Version : Getting your legs back

dmullz
09-28-2011, 11:13 PM
Just had a game Lit it the fuck up- but had to play O and D, and i cant feel my legs, and I got a game Sunday- anyone have any remedies or tricks for soreness?:high:

Mikey DeNiro
09-28-2011, 11:24 PM
Ibuprofen: Low-dose, over-the-counter painkillers—and Ibuprofen in particular, which has specifically been shown to decrease muscle soreness—will help take the edge off of severe cases of DOMS.
Gentle Stretching: When muscles are in recovery mode they tend to tighten up, exacerbating feelings of soreness. Slow, gentle stretching of the area will relieve that tight feeling and diffuse the pain.
Light Massage: Massaging a sore muscle can help reduce tightness while promoting blood flow, which in turn helps speed recovery, thus shortening the duration of DOMS.
Warm Bath: As with massage, warm water will loosen up tight muscles and improve circulation. Better circulation means more oxygen- and nutrient-rich blood coming to the rescue of your aching muscles.
Hot/Cold Treatment: Apply an ice pack for 15 minutes, followed by a heat pack for another 15, and back again. Studies have shown alternating cold with hot to be highly effective in promoting both circulation and muscle recuperation.

and if your wondering DOMS is Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness

dmullz
09-28-2011, 11:30 PM
I new what DOMS was lol - its a football medical term- and To bad u aint in NY mikey i could use a Wideout on my squad- imma do some of that ish

Mikey DeNiro
09-29-2011, 12:02 AM
Booyyyy you making me want to move up there lmao. theres a Grindtime There, got Some homies There, then I already Got a squad to jump in and moss on some people?!?! shiiiit lmao
but yea all that shit works.

and EMPHASIS on the GENTLE stretching.

RhetoriK
09-29-2011, 12:38 AM
Coach Mike. Thats whassup. I learned somethin. Mullz, is that semi pro?

Louie Dawgs
09-29-2011, 12:39 AM
Cocaine works well.

dmullz
09-29-2011, 02:27 AM
Nah this is just a National Ranked Mens League shit is legit- I playd semi pro last year, theres no point in it Tho- To time consuming, with 0 money soo, I put a team of all my dudes from college and HS and we play in a league- an then we do tournaments, Its full contact on the Line and Wrap up on the tackles- But blocking, O/Dline is full live, so I still get to crush people- its sick tho theres 4 X-NFL guys in the league, and a whole bunch of college all americans shits fine, yah Mikey lol if u ever steadily down here u can ball wit us-