PDA

View Full Version : TOPICAL TOURNAMENT RD 2: Mind Fuck (winner) vs Sean Cron(Loser) 3-0KO

Ill Phenom
09-26-2011, 06:44 PM
TOPICAL TOURNAMENT 2011 ROUND 2

Mind Fuck (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=866857) Vs Sean Cron (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=857880)

House Rules Apply. Any questions, contact me.

CHECK INS ARE DUE WEDNESDAY (09-28-11) AT 11:59PM EST. VERSES ARE DUE SATURDAY (10-01-11) AT 11:59PM. EST. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Line Length: 20-40 lines.

http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs50/f/2009/272/5/1/Skin_and_Bones_by_MoOnshine90.jpg

Voting Rubix
Rhyming Scheme/Flow
Vocabulary
Topic/Meaning
Storytelling/Progression
Emotion
Imagery
Poetic Techniques
Ending

GOOD LUCK

Mind Fuck
09-26-2011, 07:30 PM
Checking in

Sean Cron
09-28-2011, 02:48 PM
checking in. Interesting pic

Mind Fuck
09-30-2011, 04:44 PM
http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs50/f/2009/272/5/1/Skin_and_Bones_by_MoOnshine90.jpg

These scars on my back make it Harder to rap in this baring wasteland I'm Starving in fact. I know it sounds crazy but a demon sent me here, stuck in the Carving. Entrapped...
I sliced my skin and this devilish soul Spliced within with one Richous wind and gave my skull 'number on 6 different sides' like tossing Dice to win an enitre life with him.
Now i spend my days in this Barren land always with Despair in hand and next to me a demon from the pits of hell where he's a Cherished man, one of the Fairest and a Terror ran
through my Heart at that moment that I Started to open my undead and Departed emotions, he doesnt let me write or think he wants me to be Dark as an ocean...
I see the Clouds on the horizon and the thunder sounds like the Shouting of a giant and slowly the demons face form on this Mountain that in climbing whom Doubts all my defiance
I scream at the ground, "Your leaving me now!" Performing my own exorcism slowly and solemnly Bleeding him out Upon this meaningless route...
Suddenly a part in the clouds came Piercing above me, So Clear and so lovely came roaring a Spirit that trust me to help me through this struggle and catch my tears thats so ugly.
meaning this soul that Trapped in my veins We were walking while chanthing and suddenly I Coallapsed on the plain and started screaming the Vaticans name
The demon started to Ooze from my cut The heavenly spirit beside me filled a syringe with holy water and started to Shoot it up in between my lossened cuff
The demon past into another Dimesion or realm, the spirit having served his sentence on hell left me as well, yet im still stuck here sitting, wounded as I Repent and rebel

Sean Cron
10-01-2011, 08:52 PM
Yo, now this worlds that FAILS-AT-CORRECTION, bout to learn a FATAL LESSON
this will be a TALE-OF-CONNECTIONS, to shock all y’all, fall PALE-IN-COMPLEXION,
Yo, here’s one to make us all wish we could LIVE AGAIN, Life is an ugly thing when it gets you to be GIVING IN, the feelings get darker til we living like OBSIDEAN, just a common tale of beauty gone to OBLIVION.

Coming from the point where you can’t reach DEEP NO MORE, Even in your own house, you gotta CREEP THROUGH DOORS. The bad feelings are arising, from through the dull horizons, Getting further from the purpose, a murdered soul is the worst mess, Remnants on the ground, compound into feeling, its all so worthless.

Shes wrapped in WAX, but has an even softer SIDE
Stuck lacking in FACTS, with nowhere to run and HIDE
A crack in the BACK cus her pain can’t stay INSIDE
Emotions, fears, thoughts, their all getting well WORKED,
Believing every word we tell her, has left her curled, HURT,
In words, she’s going inwards, reverting like a FETUS,
Repression to depression, now who the fuck NEEDS THIS
Getting frustrated, and she hates it, feels like she’s being USED
Can’t take it, but she makes it, past seasons of bad NEWS.
I can't be believing it's TRUE, that mother natue is THROUGH

the world keeps COLLAPSING, no use in ASKING for a WAY OUT
can feel it, yeah I’m GRASPING, all thats in that SCENE, no PAYOUT
no profit, lost thoughts get, further away, it’s murder today, conspiracy tomorrow
I hurdle away, leaping past the sorrow of CORRUPTION, and human made DESTRUCTION, but I'm feeling FUCKED SINCE, we are all getting SUCKED IN
What are we but fucking ANIMALS, most egotistical, yeah, I just can’t STAND-EM-ALL, reproduce to the WORLD DIES, humans are a TWIRLED RIDE, stress and money is ALL-I-SEE, fuck the TECHNOLOGY, you can’t STEP-TO-ALL-OF-THESE, creatures, we’re FEATURES, but not BIG PICTURES, I spit SICK WORDS, to KICK NERDS, glasses OFF, status COUGH, CHANGE, plains, strains of DNA, the SAME GAME we been PLAYING all these YEARS, and the end of PAIN is almost HERE, quests for SOLUTION, more or less thought POLLUTION.

Sean Cron
10-01-2011, 08:53 PM
*nature not "natue"

ozark
10-01-2011, 10:36 PM
Rhyming Scheme/Flow-tie- both were solid in this cata
Vocabulary-mind got this cata...he just came with a wider variety of vocab
Topic/Meaning-tie-both had good angles of this concept..
Storytelling/Progression- ok this is a tough one....i honestly dont know which way to go, cuz both had a nice story with their topical...
Emotion-i felt mind got this cata, his verse was full of emotion
Imagery-i felt minds emotion helped push his imagery through to another level.
Poetic Techniques- tie, both came with some fluent smooth poetic terms here
Ending-mind takes this cata, i didnt really connect with seans ending that well.....

mvgt mind fuck

BFNE CEO™
10-02-2011, 03:46 AM
Rhyming Scheme/Flow: MIND both came with some serious flow here...mind just barely and i mean barely edged it.....
Vocabulary: MIND just came with a broader area of words...
Topic/Meaning: SEAN just felt like he ment more of what he was saying
Storytelling/Progression: TIE neither had a lot of progression, BUT had enough for the tie
Emotion: SEAN i just felt a slight edge in this cat from Seaan...mind had very meaningful, BUT i felt seans just slightly morre....
Imagery: TIE both had some nice imagery and painted the picture of there perception of the topic very well....
Poetic TechniquesSEAN slight edge here....but barely....
Ending: MIND just made more since

COIN FLIP: STRANGE VOTE MIND i wish i could just thro my vote as a straight tie cause thats what it would be IMO.....

exZACHly
10-02-2011, 05:23 AM
Rhyming Scheme/Flow- Both had good flows, MF had the better schemes and internals
Vocabulary- MF had the better use of Vocabulary
Topic/Meaning- Tie Each had their different approach and did well with their verses
Storytelling/Progression- Close but MF edged this with the steady Progression of his verse
Emotion- Close, but i think Sean had a wider range of Emotion expressed in his verse
Imagery- MF's verse was a bit more detailed overall, so it helped the Imagery standout
Poetic Techniques- Liked MF's build ups to the Progression of his Story
Ending- MF Ended his drop better, Sean's seemed to end out of nowhere

MVGT: Mind Fuck, His verse was more put together and he took alot of the Categories. Sean did his thing, but Mind's verse was better overall. Good shit yall

Ill Phenom
10-02-2011, 05:25 AM
Mind Fuck Wins. Via 3-0 KO

Hubert Cumberdale
07-31-2013, 08:39 PM
Bump for formatting.

RULE
01-04-2020, 06:38 PM
added

tbm