PDA

View Full Version : fuck letsbeef

Ohs
09-25-2011, 02:28 PM
aight, as you all kno i been here for a minute, and this is what i dont get, letsbeef advertises itself on, a bunch of bullshit which none i remember off top, except, CASH PRIZES...when has anyone ever seen a cash prize, cash tournament, or anything they claim to have...this site is ran like a peg leg man...terrible...and if i get banned, ill sue, i payed 5 bucks for this shitty exclusive membership u shitty admins

Just C
09-25-2011, 02:32 PM
Ello, ello. Whats brought this on all of a sudden?

Revan
09-25-2011, 02:34 PM
Man i used to watch that show.

-Jibberish
09-25-2011, 02:36 PM
mods cant permaban exclusive i think

Revan
09-25-2011, 02:38 PM
mods cant permaban exclusive i think

dont believe the hype lol

RhetoriK
09-25-2011, 02:39 PM
aight, as you all kno i been here for a minute, and this is what i dont get, letsbeef advertises itself on, a bunch of bullshit which none i remember off top, except, CASH PRIZES...when has anyone ever seen a cash prize, cash tournament, or anything they claim to have...this site is ran like a peg leg man...terrible...and if i get banned, ill sue, i payed 5 bucks for this shitty exclusive membership u shitty admins

No Woman!, No Cry!

reEFer
09-25-2011, 02:44 PM
lmao :high:

Dae Walker
09-25-2011, 02:45 PM
lets all pull together an buy him one month free..

..naw. seeing threads like this are entertaining.

reEFer
09-25-2011, 02:46 PM
word, the admins on here are shitty as hell though, no lie :high:

Godbody
09-25-2011, 02:59 PM
I won't lie, this site is shit lately. And I blame it 1,000% on the admins who have time to update RocBattle every fucking week but can't update LetsBeef every 5 years. lol

It's obvious RocBattle is their main priority as thats probably what generates them the most money. LetsBeef is like a side project to them that they lost faith in

& When the admins lose faith in their own project, so do the users.

Ra¡n Matrix
09-25-2011, 03:05 PM
I won't lie, this site is shit lately. And I blame it 1,000% on the admins who have time to update RocBattle every fucking week but can't update LetsBeef every 5 years. lol

It's obvious RocBattle is their main priority as thats probably what generates them the most money. LetsBeef is like a side project to them that they lost faith in

& When the admins lose faith in their own project, so do the users.

Quoted so people can re-read it when their scrollling down tha page

Welll put, pulse

Dae Walker
09-25-2011, 03:17 PM
its to bad.. because this site has some amazing potential to be the best on the web. meh..

FiNAL WoRD
09-25-2011, 03:20 PM
its pretty much is the best on the web ^ lololololol

Anonymous Poet
09-25-2011, 03:21 PM
This is by far the most user friendly site on the internet...

trust me i went on rahstyles.com for the lil tourney and it was horrible....they dont even know what they doin...i swear one of their admins voted on one tourney battle and said...

'i vote for 'bla' because he was a bit better and also went first'

Mayneak
09-25-2011, 03:27 PM

Its not just the Mods & Admins who look after the site...Since new ownership, there has been numerous tournaments & prizes e.t.c...Im sure there will be tournaments with cash prizes in the future...

Anybody else saying the site is "shit"...logout = problem solved

Promise you wont be missed :) :high:

Dae Walker
Final.. theres a lot more that could be added to this site to make it run better, and be better over all. and i said BE the best, not pretty much or one of the best. theres a fine line difference..

as for other sites, i know of other sites that are as user friendly, if not easier to use then LB.
its good for a site to be user friendly, but theres more to it then just that.

Revan
I'd miss Ohs.

Free W's!

:D

FiNAL WoRD
09-25-2011, 03:40 PM
LOL @ dae walker.. what does this site not have that other ones do?

Dae Walker
09-25-2011, 03:50 PM
active forums. i know the forums here are active, but its the same handful of people.. most sites have almost the entire site active in the forums.
voting guide lines.. duh.. "fv.. vback" doesn't cut it any where.
gfx tournaments, and more attention to gfx in general.
a more popping chatroom setting, and one people prefer.
numerous account customizations.

which is off the top if my head.. not saying LB isn't one of the best, at all.. just saying if it did more, it would BE the best.. not one of them.

Ticket
09-25-2011, 03:56 PM
Its not just the Mods & Admins who look after the site...Since new ownership, there has been numerous tournaments & prizes e.t.c...Im sure there will be tournaments with cash prizes in the future...

Anybody else saying the site is "shit"...logout = problem solved

Promise you wont be missed :) :high:

Great attitude....

Mayneak
09-25-2011, 06:06 PM
Great attitude....

I wouldn't log onto a site that i thought was shit, all i was saying :high:

exZACHly
09-25-2011, 06:15 PM
Wow he sounds worst than a retarded drunk Zach lol.....How is it run badly?? You come here to battle and/or post tracks....Have you had a problem with those? I did however, get linked to another site where someone bit a verse from, and they had cool log in/ Music playing home page, that was pretty cool....Other than that quit crying or don't come back, it's very simple

Just C
09-25-2011, 06:18 PM
Wow he sounds worst than a retarded drunk Zach lol.....How is it run badly?? You come here to battle and/or post tracks....Have you had a problem with those? I did however, get linked to another site where someone bit a verse from, and they had cool log in/ Music playing home page, that was pretty cool....Other than that quit crying or don't come back, it's very simple

Brick City

exZACHly
09-25-2011, 06:22 PM
Yeah, that's it i believe, that would be pretty cool, but what's load time 8 secs here? AT MOST Should only be here to battle/make music so any crying about other shit is irrelevant IMO, I mean i'm allowed 1647 posts=They're doing something right :D LMAO, but seriously grow up ppl

Just C
09-25-2011, 06:26 PM
Yeah, that's it i believe, that would be pretty cool, but what's load time 8 secs here? AT MOST Should only be here to battle/make music so any crying about other shit is irrelevant IMO, I mean i'm allowed 1647 posts=They're doing something right :D LMAO, but seriously grow up ppl

Title Let's Beef Freestyle Battlegrounds

Description
LetsBeef.com is for live audio freestyle battles, somewhere you can freestyle battle rap with other Emcees over real instrumentals. It's like Freestyle Fridays - but every day! Not only that, but you get the scoop on the most recent happenings in the hiph

Keywords [Free Organic Keyword Report]

Language United States English

Rating letsbeef.com:1 out of 5

Performance Page loads in 2 Seconds, faster than 45% of sites.

Age 6 Years, 5 Months (13-Apr-2005)

Safety Safe website [Verified with Google Safe Browsing]

exZACHly
09-25-2011, 06:31 PM
Yeah but i have that special low speed internet LOL from google to here like 1 sec only, but for home page to actually load though, for me, is roughly 5-10 secs :D

Just C
09-25-2011, 06:33 PM
Yeah it definatly varies. I'd say it's roughly about 3 seconds for me and I'm on a mobile dongle.

Mayneak
09-25-2011, 06:34 PM
Yeah but i have that special low speed internet LOL from google to here like 1 sec only, but for home page to actually load though, for me, is roughly 5-10 secs :D

http://i51.tinypic.com/2l0ztk.jpg

Just C
09-25-2011, 06:36 PM
lmao @ derping

The whole pic killed me tbh.

exZACHly
09-25-2011, 06:39 PM
LMAO If it was a Laptop rather than PC that pic would be deadly accurate :D

lllllllllllll
09-25-2011, 06:55 PM
take'a nigga to court for $5....lol...best shit in the world

Luke Eamiah
09-25-2011, 06:56 PM
Pretty sure civil suit must be at least 20 bucks...

Ohs
09-25-2011, 07:09 PM
lol na i aint suein, but zach, go fuck urself, and martin...i love letsbeef, real talk, its the best rap site ive ever seen....but, y promise things u dont do, this "cash tournaments" thing has been there for years, and ive yet to see one, u feel me....

exZACHly
09-25-2011, 07:17 PM
Naw son FUCK YOU!!! lol....I mentioned a tournament for like $5 64 ppl every month, but was exclusive prizes though....I dont think you could run money tourney on here, without some total BS happening though tbh

Miqueas
09-25-2011, 07:44 PM
I try to refrain from going off on these type of posts, primarily cuz they're usually brought up by some ticked off user who lacks in their own life so they trash their hobby and the platform that supports it but, fuck it.

First and foremost, the Admins/Mods here, are not even the same ones on Rocbattle besides X who is in partnership with Rocwilder himself. Therefore its X's job to promote Rocbattle through Letsbeef WHICH is why you have half of the beats you freestyle on.

Secondly, from exclusive memberships and what they include like video battles, track uploading and so on, to free beats as prizes, free promotions between here and Rocbattle, the cost of the length of exclusive you pay for is repaid on how well YOU use it. Don't trash opportunity if you can't cease it.

Thirdly, I glanced at the forum post, addressing that. I also saw something in regards to the same users using the forums, which I consider humorous because more than half the time those same users don't even post properly or even use the forums given properly. Do you know how many times I've deleted random shit off of the audio battle and text battle sections? Again, if given the resources and you can't use them correctly when directions are easily view-able, who's fault is that?

Now as I step back from deciphering half of the things mentioned here, I want to address another issue. Admins seem to be catching the blame here from some of the members regarding cash prizes. Let's talk business and use Ohs as an example. Ohs has a 5$ exclusive and wants to battle for money. I'm assuming you won't come out of pocket for the bank, but you wan't the site developers and programmers WHO ARE NOT the Admins (btw) to do so. Ever heard of the cliche "You get what you put in."?

Now, here's the entertaining part. It's usually those who don't get what they want that put these type of things up. I'm speaking on behalf of the site when I say, in no way shape or form, is the site at where it could be, but it's still better than the competition. If you think not, well, Why are you still here? I speak on behalf of the Admins as I point out that we can relay necessities such as smoother running audio players, less glitchy servers, better chat uses, new awards, new forums, new layouts, new battle apps, new ranking systems, the alteration of the crew battle section, the fixing of the crew battle section and making the site more cohesive.

If you have a problem that doesn't seem to be getting fixed as fast as you want it, that means there's something more important and it will be handled accordingly. I speak on behalf of myself when I say that while I'm answering 60+ pm's, deleting votes, reopening battles, deleting spam off forum posts, forum moderation, accepting site ideas, issuing bans, reinstating members, constructing new prizes and new contests (who's fault is yours if not participated in), accepting new crews, deleting old ones, addressing site bugs for the developers and programmers, finding new ones, name changes, battle listens, track listens, recapping with the Mods on whats working and whats not, and 1 or 2 members say fuck letsbeef/Admins/Mods are shitty I STILL have enough time to answer a forum like this, in the manner I have, while everyone else is trashing the reasons why this was started in the first place, should be considered. My job is to make the site as whole run better through the powers given, and I can say I do that. I wish I could say the same for some of the users who have this site pretty much at their disposal and seem to be in the same spot they were in yesterday. I value all the members time here, as I don't like having my time wasted and would hate to do so to someone else but like many of the posters before me have said, if you don't like it leave. Just a general statement.

And for the sake of reiteration: Cash Prizes are offered dependent on the buyers of exclusives.

STRONTIUM
09-25-2011, 09:34 PM
Money and other prizes used to be given a while ago. I believe Olde English might have been the last as I think I remember him saying on MSN that he was spending the money on CDs or something.