PDA

View Full Version : THIS is why EtH is banned!

STRONTIUM
09-25-2011, 11:53 AM
Okay, so I was reciently talking to Pugz (Who I believe wants to ban me while I write this). I was first talking to Pugz about why I never got put in the tournament, but I got him to read my verse and tell me where I'd have placed. He said 5th, which as well all know is behind Lizman and Student. Here is the convo had between me and Pugz. I believe I am now banned but I will post this on my STRONTIUM account. I ask Pugz not to delete it, and to see the opinion of HIS website members. This is our conversation which ended up with me banned. If people could give their opinions on the results of the tournament which are posted in this link http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?p=684271#post684271 and also say if you thought this tournament was a "traditional hiphop" thing where "slam poetry" was not favoured.

Pugz
you have a problem?

UnEtHıCaL
Yeah, why didnt you add me to the tournament.

Pugz
which?
triumph of the text?

UnEtHıCaL
Cyphers. I told you that I know I had missed the deadline but my reason was more than valid, and that I'd have my cypher written before the deadlines, which I did. With 32 no shows, it'd have been more than reasonable.

Pugz
Well i have to follow the dead lines strictly to be fair to all those who were involved.. but ill tell you what if you feel cheated i will add your cypher to the forum where it will remain forever and i will offer you the same prizes that the majority got
unfortunatly i cant judge it tho because its over
but i will offer you that atleast
interested?

UnEtHıCaL
No thanks. The prizes weren't what I wanted, it was to win it, which I'm sure if you ask anyone involved I would have had a good chance of doing. I was busy running a topical tournament which I believe you originally asked a mod to do, who then came to me. I didnt see the sign up thread, but as I had my verse done before the deadline, subbing me in for a no show person seemed to be the best way.

Pugz
wait
are you talking about a tourny or the contest i ran?
because i didnt get anything from you

UnEtHıCaL
I posted in the sign up sheet, the info thread, pmed and profile commented. I never saw the sign up sheet because I was running a 64 man topical tournament in the topical lounge at the time.
And btw, "Text Wizard", really? lmao.

Pugz
i dont sub people in for no shows... we simply move forward with who we have
if you missed sign ups.. you cant get in
if u miss info deadlines u get disqualified
i do it this way so the contest moves consistantly

UnEtHıCaL
Yeah but where would the issue have been? If you got back to me, I'd have sent you the cypher before deadline. I would have run the risk of not getting in because the spots might have all been filled, but if there was a no show spot then there would have been no delay.

Pugz
i make it first come first serve
so the most active will come first
if you missed it i cant do anything about it

UnEtHıCaL
Yeah, but in doing that you also make it 18/50.

Pugz
then in future ill make it 80
and maybe we'll get 40

UnEtHıCaL
Just do me a favor and I'll stop bitching. Read my verse and let me know how I'd have placed. I would have used my topical tourny verse for the cypher anyways so I have it done.

Pugz
thats what you really want?

UnEtHıCaL
Yeah, I just see lizman and student placed and I HAVE to do better than them lmao.

Pugz
lol ight fine
just gimmie like 15 mins

UnEtHıCaL
No problem, I'll send the thread in this.
http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100328

Pugz
When the cotton fields sleep, the music starts,
We rest, relax and tend to our bullwhip scars,
An orange glow beneath the mantle is lifting the dark,
Fire logs crackle, pop and split in the hearth,
that?

UnEtHıCaL
Yeah, read through it.

Pugz
i gotta be honest with you bro
i like it... I think you really got your message across and reached deep... But to me it seems a bit more on the poetic maybe slam poetic side than the traditional hiphop/rap style of cyphering
you woulda made the top 5 bro but i woulda prolly put you 5th

UnEtHıCaL
It is, but cyphers on LB don't hold the weight of "traditional hiphop/rap style". Cyphers have become a place to drop a written of any kind as LB doesent accomodate anything else. Should people keep non rap related things seperate from the site?

Pugz
please dont get upset with my decision just way i woulda done it 100% honestly

UnEtHıCaL
No I'm fine, I get it's your honest opinion and I respect it. But when was cyphers about a traditional hiphop style?

Pugz
nope
but this contest was intended to be a rap cypher
not a topical tournament etc

UnEtHıCaL
So, contestants should have rapped about their 'swagger' and 'blasting glocks'?

Pugz
and actually i wouldnt have taken your submission cuz u didnt use LB cypher
lol
anyways keep posted for the next one

UnEtHıCaL
I didnt make into a cypher because you never got back to me.

Pugz
if you have any ideas feel free to share them

UnEtHıCaL
I'm cool. I'm a white guy from scotland, so I try to downplay any "traditional hiphop" pieces. I've never held a gun so I avoid telling people I have.

Pugz
im really busy and as im sure you can imagine my inbox gets filled quickly... if you didnt follow the instructions i cant do anything about it
i told you i woulda put you fith
had you submit on time properly
and had signed up properly
all i can tell you

UnEtHıCaL
5th means behind Lizman.
5th means behind Student.

Pugz
is keep look out for next one
and make sure you sign up

UnEtHıCaL
Well you know, this is just my opinion, so I'm sure the opinion of one person can't topple the opinion of another, so, lets expand these opinions shall we?

Pugz
if i had the time i would
but i got a lot of work
maybe later

UnEtHıCaL
Don't worry, I have 17k posts, I can make threads like lizman can make nonsensical verses.

Pugz
threads about?
I would strongly advise you against abusing our forums

UnEtHıCaL
Wether anyone thought this was a 'traditional hiphop' tournament, and wether anyone agrees with the placements.
I've been abusing the forums since 2007, you know, all that time you've lost touch with what a cypher is.

Pugz
Okay thanks for using letsbeef.com

UnEtHıCaL
What? A ban for this? Won't stick

Pugz
you do know i own this site right?

UnEtHıCaL
You know we keep this site active right? You really thing that me making a thread asking for opinions is bannable?

Pugz
i think your being out of line
and unreasonable
and becoming a headache to me

Pugz
so i will ban you for those reasons

UnEtHıCaL
Is asking the opinion of the rest of the site unreasonable?

Pugz
i gave you
a chance
i heard you out
and you continue to be an asshole to me
so for those reasons i will be banning you

UnEtHıCaL
Lol

Pugz
your not very bright are you?

UnEtHıCaL
I'm not very bright? I ran the topical tourny
You ran a farse which no one agrees with.
And this is supposed to be YOUR site? Well then, make it somewhere people want to be.

Pugz
you dont run anything

UnEtHıCaL
Pretty sure I'm running that...

Pugz
you run nothing but your mouh
arrogant
your a child

UnEtHıCaL
I havent ran my mouth, you want to ban me for asking the opinions of the site.

Pugz
whose upset he missed out on something
and is now being a cry baby about it

UnEtHıCaL
I'm not going to post biast or post my opinions. Im asking others if they agree with it.

Pugz
go ask
your still banned

UnEtHıCaL
Let me ask first then, and dont delete the thread. Fair?

Pugz
ok please stop talking to me nw

UnEtHıCaL
Unban me so I can post it.

Also, give your opinions on me being banned despite running the 64 man topical tournament.

Anonymous Poet
09-25-2011, 12:02 PM
In my eyes its a draw: 1-1.

All forum tourney's have been first come first served and if you miss the sign ups then basically your not a participant. You cant do anything about it EtH.

On the other hand...lizman third? Yea I agree on EtH with that....Lizman shit was random and haad no connection at all....all he did was use flashy words and most of the times his shit didnt make sense....

Revan
09-25-2011, 12:04 PM
lol @ EtH being mad at missing a deadline.

deja vuuu lol

STRONTIUM
09-25-2011, 12:05 PM
I told him I'd be cool with not getting in if he read and rated my verse, which he did, so I now longer have an issue with not being in.

But, I'm still banned and quality verses are still not placed because they don't talk about guns and money.

STRONTIUM
09-25-2011, 12:06 PM
lol @ EtH being mad at missing a deadline.

deja vuuu lol

Hey, at least last time I wassent tending to your sick grandmother or something. This time I was busy running something I believed HE asked me to run.

Anyways, stop being in the middle here. Say what you think RULE. Should I be banned? Did I do anything 'out of line'? You can't sit on the fence forever.

Where are the FREE UnEtHiCaL Pictures? You owe me WAR TANK!

Dae Walker
09-25-2011, 12:09 PM
lmao@a ban for that. wow..

STRONTIUM
09-25-2011, 12:10 PM
I think Pugz been hanging with Skizzo.

Dae Walker
09-25-2011, 12:12 PM
LOL.. naw, not even skizzo would ban you from a site just for that. this is power tripping at its finest, tbh. if he didnt wanna talk why didnt he just ignore ya? easy as that.

Just C
09-25-2011, 12:14 PM
I don't want to enflame the situation and I am going to keep my opinions to my self from an involvement point of view as I was a contestant (And it's a hard thing for me to do right now lol, beleive me, but those views will remain private)

But at the same time I am not going to bite my tounge as far as this thread is concerned.

The top 5 I have to say I don't agree with the 1's I've read, I won't mention names that havent already been said inside this here thread

& How Lizman ended up top 5 is anybodys guess. I read it. and it didn't make 1 jot of sense to me. I really am truely baffled.

That said. I will still say congratulations on getting top 5. All you can do is enter your verse. So congrats Lizman and the rest of you, good job.

Eth being banned:

I don't agree with Eth being banned , for the simple fact that I don't agree with the reasons (Unless I've missed something)

Nobody should be stopped from voicing there opinion, whether that be against the reg user, the exclusive members, the champions, my self, rule, mayneak. Or any of the Admins.

I think if Eth wanted to make a thread asking for the general publics opinion he should have been allowed to do so without the threat of getting banned (But again, unless I'm missing something)

This also comes at a bad time considering Eth is in the middle of running what is looking like could be a very succesfull topical tournament. He even made a very nice detailed mag for the first round (which is very rare by l.bs otherwise very lazy user standedrs)

And spent god knows how long serching for pictures on line, pming contestants, interviewing people making the threads themselves and bugging people to post.

My Verdict

Unban Eth:

STRONTIUM
09-25-2011, 12:14 PM
Now I know how Diasick feels....except, you know, my mum doesent have cancer.

Dae Walker
09-25-2011, 12:18 PM
Now I know how Diasick feels....except, you know, my mum doesent have cancer.

lmao... you'll NEVER know how that lil bastard feels. your seriously looking down on your self way to much if you compare you with him.

STRONTIUM
09-25-2011, 12:19 PM
nah you're out of line. he was really patient with you and you were being annoying as shit. its your fault for not signing up in the thread. if you were running this 64 man tourney you were obviously in the forums often and should have seen it.. your fault not his. and he actually took the time to read your shit when he didnt have to and still heard you out AND offered you prizes.. how can you actually be complaining?
and this: " quality verses are still not placed because they don't talk about guns and money." came out of your mouth, not his. he never said anything about guns and money. he said your style was more poetic then a hip hop style format..YOURE the one who made the association between guns and money = hip hop

and i didnt read any of the cyphers but id probably side with you when you say that your shit was better then lizmans.. but whatever who really cares about one persons opinion anyway?

youre comin off childish bro

I'm over not being entered as you can see when I told him that I'd stop bitching abot it as long as he read and placed my verse, and "traditional hiphop" goes two ways. Poetry, and Gun Talk. If poetry is penalized, then it must be guntalk. But that's my opinion, so this thread is here for people to offer their opinions on it.

You say you worked hard for the site and got demodded with no reasoning. Click the word "Topical Lounge", I know the feeling.

STRONTIUM
09-25-2011, 12:20 PM
lmao... you'll NEVER know how that lil bastard feels. your seriously looking down on your self way to much if you compare you with him.

Lmao. Diasick can't look down on himself as his stomach gets in the way.

STRONTIUM
09-25-2011, 12:23 PM
i agree with Pugz, you def brought the ban on yourself for being a smart ass.. you could have approached the situation in a much better way but you were looking to get into some shit.. its clear.

UnEtHıCaL
Well you know, this is just my opinion, so I'm sure the opinion of one person can't topple the opinion of another, so, lets expand these opinions shall we?

Pugz
but i got a lot of work
maybe later

UnEtHıCaL
Don't worry, I have 17k posts, I can make threads like lizman can make nonsensical verses.

Pugz
threads about?

UnEtHıCaL
Wether anyone thought this was a 'traditional hiphop' tournament, and wether anyone agrees with the placements.
I've been abusing the forums since 2007, you know, all that time you've lost touch with what a cypher is.

you were taking shots at him and challenging him in an arrogant way and you didnt expect him to react at all? he was patient with you and you were trying to get at him now youre crying that you got banned.

all you had to do was quietly go and make a thread asking the opinions of other people on the top 5 then presented him with the results and approach him calmly.. this is your own fault imo

The first was a shot at both myself and lizman, and the second was ofter he said that me asking for opinions of others is "abusing the forums" and threatened a ban (strongly advising).

And you're being a little hypocritical no? You didnt have to publically air your anger at being demodded, you could have addressed it with Pugz and I'm sure he would have thanked you for your efforts.

STRONTIUM
09-25-2011, 12:25 PM
bro he did read and place your verse.. it just wasnt in the way that YOU wanted so youre upset. he complied with your every request when he didnt have to. he did you a favor and your ego couldnt take the fact that he thought lizmans shit was better so you got heated

You took sacrasim from my last comment. I literally WAS over it when he said read and placed it. I never got in, I asked him to do something and he also offered other stuff, he complied, fine, over with.

The stuff about 'traditional hip hop' stuff was MY opinion, and I merley wanted to make a thread asking if it was the opinion of others, and was banned for it. I was not a smart ass before he threatened the ban, I was disagreeing with him and he knew others would too.

Just C
09-25-2011, 12:27 PM
i agree with Pugz, you def brought the ban on yourself for being a smart ass.. you could have approached the situation in a much better way but you were looking to get into some shit.. its clear.

UnEtHıCaL

Pugz
but i got a lot of work
maybe later

UnEtHıCaL

Pugz
threads about?

UnEtHıCaL

you were taking shots at him and challenging him in an arrogant way and you didnt expect him to react at all? he was patient with you and you were trying to get at him now youre crying that you got banned.

all you had to do was quietly go and make a thread asking the opinions of other people on the top 5 then presented him with the results and approach him calmly.. this is your own fault imo

Rofl. Yeah I don't think there is any doubt that Eth approached Pug with the intention of starting an argument. I think we can all agree thats a given.

But at the same time. there needs to be some standerds set here (Now I feel like I'm trying to get at pugz, but thats really not what this is about)

I can't ban somebody just because they try to troll or argue with me over the chat. If I did, there would be nobody left and the site would be dead lol. I either argue back with them till they get fed up (Which is 99.9% of the time) or I simply put them on ignore and go on my merry way. And the same should of applied to this situation.

STRONTIUM
09-25-2011, 12:28 PM
I never made a scene, it was me and him. I had recieved two IMs randomly about people being pissed at the results. I asked him how he'd place me, as obviously no one had agreed with his results, and how he placed me was also something I disagreed with. When I got his reasoning, I disagreed with it, and was sure others would too. I told him I'd make a thread asking if they did, and was banned.

STRONTIUM
09-25-2011, 12:29 PM
Rofl. Yeah I don't think there is any doubt that Eth approached Pug with the intention of starting an argument. I think we can all agree thats a given.

But at the same time. there needs to be some standerds set here (Now I feel like I'm trying to get at pugz, but thats really not what this is about)

I can't ban somebody just because they try to troll or argue with me over the chat. If I did, there would be nobody left and the site would be dead lol. I either argue back with them till they get fed up (Which is 99.9% of the time) or I simply put them on ignore and go on my merry way. And the same should of applied to this situation.

1. Ya think?

2. I'm not on ignore and I NEVER give up. Where do I come into this? :D

STRONTIUM
09-25-2011, 12:31 PM
haha, getcha head out your ass bud

UnEtHıCaL

Pugz
threads about?

he only told you not to abuse the forums after you challenged his decision in placing lizman above you. you were clearly upset the entire time you were talking to him then you say your gunna make a thread.. obviously its gunna be on some negative shit.. youre in the wrong.. stop tryin to justify it lol

I agree, it was going to be negative. In which way is negativity "abusing the forums"?

Just C
09-25-2011, 12:31 PM
lol @ soupaman. Lizzy never catches a break on here.

IV
09-25-2011, 12:33 PM
That Verity girl should have won

STRONTIUM
09-25-2011, 12:33 PM
Didn't know RULE was WAR TANK??

and I am completely on Eth side.
But first and for most he shouldn't have to kiss your ass Eth, and on his account I can agree with not letting you in.

But out of the submission the top 5, is very very surprising to me. Also and who was the judge of this? One person. Their should be more judges, even if it's just all of LB's staff that's the judgement.

Also, Eth has been very active. He has been around forever and has contributed to this site alot. He is doing a big mistake by banning you, and the reasons are just plain stupid. Yeah, Okay? I own the site LetsBEEF. But if you say anything I'll Ban You....

He isnt. In 2007 WAR TANK was banned for challenging a vote from X which single handedly changed the outcome of a tournament battle. X banned him for it and then some people, included me, put FREE WAR TANK in their sigs with funny pictures.

Just C
09-25-2011, 12:34 PM
only in cypher tourneys

:monkey:

lol...apparently

Dae Walker
09-25-2011, 12:34 PM
eTH, tell'em why you mad bro? lol..

Revan
09-25-2011, 12:35 PM

My personal fave of the cyphs.

Fuck a bristol bias :D

Dae Walker

your a girl? i thought you were just some chubby white boy.. :eek:

STRONTIUM
you made a scene by making this public.
and you were throwing these lil jabs the entire time you were talking to him

you drunk as fuck or somethin?

see right here is where the retard in you starts coming out: "I told him I'd make a thread asking if they did, and was banned." you didnt ASK to make a thread.. you told him that you can make threads like lizman can make nonsensical verses.. youre INSULTING HIM not politely asking to make a thread for other opinions.. stop being a clown.. have some self respect you look stupid as fuck right now

I can make whatever threads I want. I'm not going to ask the dude if I can ask other peoples opinions. I'ma say whatever the fuck I want if it's my opinion. What? You gonna button up just because his name is red?

Just C
09-25-2011, 12:36 PM
J theres no doubt Eth wa son some other shit, but would you have banned him? Thats the point. If so then cool thats you, But I wouldn't of and I don't agree with the ban at all. I don't see how it's got to this point.

Edit: But thats not excusing Eth. He took the risk and made his own bed

Revan
09-25-2011, 12:36 PM
haha whatever bruh, you can argue it till the cows come home but anyone with half a brain realizes you were clearly butthurt and that and only that is the reason why youre banned right now. there were 150 better ways to approach this but you did it when you were pissed and screwed yourself over..honestly just learn from it. youre coming across as hardheaded as lizman when we say his shit didnt make sense.. the fact that youre giving all these excuses just shows you dont realize you fucked up and youll continue to do this shit.. which sucks for you cus its only you thats gunna get hurt by it.. but whatevs man.. your life

peace!

Jase is sooo on point today its unreal.

STRONTIUM
09-25-2011, 12:38 PM
haha whatever bruh, you can argue it till the cows come home but anyone with half a brain realizes you were clearly butthurt and that and only that is the reason why youre banned right now. there were 150 better ways to approach this but you did it when you were pissed and screwed yourself over..honestly just learn from it. youre coming across as hardheaded as lizman when we say his shit didnt make sense.. the fact that youre giving all these excuses just shows you dont realize you fucked up and youll continue to do this shit.. which sucks for you cus its only you thats gunna get hurt by it.. but whatevs man.. your life

peace!

Look around this thread, I shouldnt be banned and no one agrees with the placements. So......?

IV
09-25-2011, 12:38 PM
your a girl? i thought you were just some chubby white boy.. :eek:

Lmao. Rude :high:

Dae Walker
09-25-2011, 12:39 PM
Lmao. Rude :high:

Sawwwwwry. :rolleyes:

IAmFlow
09-25-2011, 12:40 PM
We are the members that keep this site alive. He shouldn't be banning people because they are annoying or addressing their opinion. Whether, he thought Eth was wrong or got out of control, he had the power to end the conversation or not and he kept it going also. He had no legit reason to ban him, and in the case of being annoying and arguing about something like that, I'm sure at all point most of us on the forums have been at one time. So if that's the case, just ban the whole site.

STRONTIUM
09-25-2011, 12:41 PM
WWE CM Punk New 2011 Cult Of Personality Titantron with Download Link - YouTube

IV
09-25-2011, 12:42 PM
And no, RULE isn't WAR TANK hahahaha RULES from bristol WAR TANK is american, and i think he's hispanic, and rule isn't a little faggot, war tank is.. damn i miss war tank

IAmFlow
09-25-2011, 12:46 PM
^ now that I do agree with.

edit: 2 posts above.

STRONTIUM
09-25-2011, 12:47 PM
Jason, have fun gathering your reports and stuff. We all know the word 'quietly' isn't going to apply.

Just C
09-25-2011, 12:48 PM
on some real shit, this applies not just to LB but to life.
lets say youre on the street and a police officer wrongs you in some way, are you gunna throw a right hook at him? No, because EVEN if he was wrong and he deserves it that cop is gunna arrest you and throw your ass in jail.

Sorry but your so far off base with that. You can't compare the 2. each situation has it's own entirely different set of paramiters.

You can't bring that kind of analogy to this situation

STRONTIUM
09-25-2011, 12:49 PM
Jason, so, in summary, there are parts of this you agree with, and parts you dont.

You don't agree with me being banned, and actually faught against stuff like that, yet you do agree with me not getting in the tournament and that I shouldnt have went about things as I did.

What I'm wondering is, why did you go through that many posts without disagreeing with Pugz once? If you disagreed that I was banned, why didnt you voice that part before? Your name might change colors but that nose'll always stay the same shade of brown.

IAmFlow
09-25-2011, 12:51 PM
Sorry but your so far off base with that. You can't compare the 2. each situation has it's own entirely different set of paramiters.

You can't bring that kind of analogy to this situation

It wasn't about the analogy. I agree with him completely. That when your against different people you have to take different approaches in doing things. And since your agruing with the owner of the site your wrong no matter what, and he can ban your ass no matter what happens.

It was the concept of whether he was right or wrong, "He should have went about it a different way, then blatantly arguing over it."

Xander
09-25-2011, 12:53 PM
nah you're out of line. he was really patient with you and you were being annoying as shit. its your fault for not signing up in the thread. if you were running this 64 man tourney you were obviously in the forums often and should have seen it.. your fault not his. and he actually took the time to read your shit when he didnt have to and still heard you out AND offered you prizes.. how can you actually be complaining?
and this: " quality verses are still not placed because they don't talk about guns and money." came out of your mouth, not his. he never said anything about guns and money. he said your style was more poetic then a hip hop style format..YOURE the one who made the association between guns and money = hip hop

and i didnt read any of the cyphers but id probably side with you when you say that your shit was better then lizmans.. but whatever who really cares about one persons opinion anyway?

youre comin off childish bro

Co sign to the maximum.

STRONTIUM
09-25-2011, 12:55 PM
You spent the majority of this thread disagreeing with me, despite the fact that the thread is basically asking if I should be banned....without saying you disagree with it?

Tbh I think you are brown nosing to become a mod again. I dont think you're "siding", thats childish. The way I see it, you took ages to say you disagreed with me being banned, despite that being the main reason for the thread.

Wheres Pugz, I would like him to see these opinions.

Just C
09-25-2011, 12:56 PM
It wasn't about the analogy. I agree with him completely. That when your against different people you have to take different approaches in doing things. And since your agruing with the owner of the site your wrong no matter what, and he can ban your ass no matter what happens.

It was the concept of whether he was right or wrong, "He should have went about it a different way, then blatantly arguing over it."

I get what he was saying, but we're talking about somebody talking shit to an admin on the internet and compairing it to what you would do if a police officer wronged you or abused his powers.

They naturally bring about their own set of responses in according to the 2 COMPLETELY different set of scenarios.

Thats like me saying to J

So you agree that you wouldnt of banned Eth

But what if you was a police officer and the "suspect" started getting in your face all argumentative?

You would arrest him

So therefore you should of banned eth.

You just can't compare the 2 like that.

It's so out of context

STRONTIUM
09-25-2011, 12:56 PM
In summary..

Do You Agree With The Tournament Winners?
Do You Agree That 1 Person Should Have Been Voting?
Do You Agree That I Should Be Banned?

Yes or no questions.

Lizman
09-25-2011, 12:57 PM
Pugz Is Almost As Scary As X Now
Alot Of You Assholes Have Forgotten About Dre... Uh Lythman
And Eth's Topical Would've Rather Beaten My Cypher In The Topical Section

Lizman
09-25-2011, 01:01 PM
In my eyes its a draw: 1-1.

All forum tourney's have been first come first served and if you miss the sign ups then basically your not a participant. You cant do anything about it EtH.

On the other hand...lizman third? Yea I agree on EtH with that....Lizman shit was random and haad no connection at all....all he did was use flashy words and most of the times his shit didnt make sense....

I Have Never Dropped A Random Solo

STRONTIUM
09-25-2011, 01:02 PM
i spent the majority of this thread disagreeing with you because you are the majority of the problem .. lmao

youre 95% wrong because you put yourself in a position where a ban was a strong possibility. youre also forgetting that he just took over ownership to the site and probably feels like he has to put his foot down at the start to show that hes not gunna take bullshit from anyone.

and hahaha yeah, like pugz is gunna come in here and read 10 pages of bullshit and comes to some big revelation that i should be a mod again.. youre hilarious kid.

if i wanted to be a mod again that strongly i wouldve approached pugz ages ago about it.

That's what I've been saying!

But anyways, I'm not going to cower away from someone because they have a different colour of name. I'll speak to everyone the same way because this is the fucking internet. Are you guys genuinley telling me that I should have spoke different because he owns the site? If so, tuck those balls into your assholes cause you don't deserve them.

STRONTIUM
09-25-2011, 01:06 PM
Shhh, Jason, I heard Pugz doesent like sarcasim, you best stop it now because you don't want to upset the almighty one! (Fuck off Almighty!)

STRONTIUM
09-25-2011, 01:08 PM
At the end of this, you know we can back and forth like MC Vagina dancing, but you dont think I should be banned, RULEs too pussy to say I shouldnt be banned, no one else thinks I should be banned.

*Waiting*

Mayneak
09-25-2011, 01:09 PM
you know what Pugz is thinking about right now?

pussy
work probably
his girlfriend maybe?
where hes gunna get a blunt later

you know what youre thinking about?
that sonuvabitch thought lizman beat me????????? WTF
im banned.. this is fucking bullshit
yo letsbeef.. you all got my back right? lemme make this thread

you know what pugz COULD be thinking?
shit ... everyone on my site thinks im stupid cus i made a stupid decision voting

you know what you COULD be thinking?
hahahahhaha i made pugz look like an idiot infront of his whole site and whoppeee i didnt even get banned over it

but yea, youre real cool for retaliating and starting all this ;)

Lmfaoooooo...:high:

Luke Eamiah
09-25-2011, 01:11 PM
jesus christ.

STRONTIUM
you know what Pugz is thinking about right now?

pussy
work probably
his girlfriend maybe?
where hes gunna get a blunt later

you know what youre thinking about?
that sonuvabitch thought lizman beat me????????? WTF
im banned.. this is fucking bullshit
yo letsbeef.. you all got my back right? lemme make this thread

you know what pugz COULD be thinking?
shit ... everyone on my site thinks im stupid cus i made a stupid decision voting

you know what you COULD be thinking?
hahahahhaha i made pugz look like an idiot infront of his whole site and whoppeee i didnt even get banned over it

but yea, youre real cool for retaliating and starting all this ;)

We both know me being banned means nothing. Remember when I told you I recycled and told you I was unbannable? What you think I thought would happen?

At the end of this, I wanted Pugz to see that he can't make these decisions single handedly. That he doesent know everything and that the community's opinion is more imporant than his.

Someone send him this thread and tell him to read the opinions of others.

His decision to ban me is not agreed with.
His decision on the winners of the tournament is not agreed with.
His terrible tattoo decision is not agreed with.

I mean, what more does he need to feel stupid?

*Pipe Bomb*

Revan
I honestly think Jason could give a fuck about his mod spot EtH. If he wanted it he could probably have it back with one conversation.

Real talk.

Lizman
As Much As I Am A Rebel In Real Life, The Chain Of Power Has To Be Respected
As Such Its Unlikely That I Would Disrespect Pugz Like That
When Jason Started Out As A Mod My Requests Were Formal As Fuck

STRONTIUM
09-25-2011, 01:13 PM
Pretty ashamed at RULE and Mayneak tbh. Not even dropping your thoughts. At least Jason says how he thinks, wether or not I agree.

Revan
09-25-2011, 01:15 PM
At the end of this, you know we can back and forth like MC Vagina dancing, but you dont think I should be banned, RULEs too pussy to say I shouldnt be banned, no one else thinks I should be banned.

*Waiting*

If Pugz was a mod or an admin i'd agree with you.

But he's not.

He's the OWNER of this entire website.

Shieeeeet if i owned LB, best believe 4 or 5 people would be gone forever. Fuck a reason lol.

STRONTIUM
09-25-2011, 01:16 PM
you know what you sound like???

that kid at school who used to start shit and when he got detention he'd talk back to his teacher and get sent to the office and tell his principal "i dont care if shes my teacher im gunna stand up for myself" hahahahah, we all go through that stage.. fortunately most of us grow out of it when we get the first hair on our nuts. that shit isnt cool.. those people are the losers in life who walk around feeling like theyll never get disrespected but they LOOOOOOOOOSE AT LIFEEEEEEEEEEEE hahah
but anyway im out of this convo, i hate talking to doorknobs. goodluck eth, you da man son for real

Most accurate analogy I've ever heard tbh. I got suspended because I wouldnt pick up a muffin wrapper on the ground, I am SO that kid lol.

Godbody
09-25-2011, 01:17 PM
I think Pugz been hanging with Skizzo.

I lol'd...but what I see happening is fair play on Pugz's end. You threatened to spam the forum with threads and Pugz warned you against it.

'Nuff said.

Mayneak
09-25-2011, 01:17 PM
I don't think you should be banned, I don't agree with the overall results (even tho i've only read 4-5 cyphers that were posted). Internet or not, you were out of line with certain parts of your conversation...Internet or not, when there is a "Higher Power", a certain level of respect needs to be upheld & the way you go about enquiring or requesting something needs to be approached in a professional manner...my opinion :high:

STRONTIUM
09-25-2011, 01:18 PM

But he's not.

Shieeeeet if i owned LB, best believe 4 or 5 people would be gone forever. Fuck a reason lol.

So would I, but you know, I do things like that.

But still, you gonna hide away because he has more 'internet status' than you? I think it's bad enough when people act like pussies around their bosses or teachers or whatever, but on the internet????????????

MAN DOWN
09-25-2011, 01:19 PM
Well...I'm actually just going to stick to the questions...Ban: Unnecessary, Voting: Can't be one person, and you can't compare this situation to real life with the law...shit is 100% different...this is a damn site, not somethin u can get arrested for...It's for rapping, not for a second life lmfao...shit isn't serious. Lets say for instance the Mod is a grown up...grown ups can either feed into it, or they can ignore a little assssss baby while he's crying (if that's what someone feels eth is doing)...but I'm only 16, sooooo thats just my opinion.

Just C
09-25-2011, 01:23 PM

But he's not.

You can't ban somebody simply because you own the site and you feel like it.

As the head of the site it's your responsibility to set the standards

Thats like the head of police openly sleeping with hookers while snorting mounds of Coke of her titties before going on to selling the rest right infront of his subordinates then giving them a big ol speech once he's done about how they can't do that

- Jason swag

Lizman
09-25-2011, 01:25 PM

But still, you gonna hide away because he has more 'internet status' than you? I think it's bad enough when people act like pussies around their bosses or teachers or whatever, but on the internet????????????

That Must Be Why You Have No Job And I Always Get Layed Off

Just C
09-25-2011, 01:26 PM
I lol'd...but what I see happening is fair play on Pugz's end. You threatened to spam the forum with threads and Pugz warned you against it.

'Nuff said.

He said he was going to make A thread.

Revan
09-25-2011, 01:27 PM
You can't ban somebody simply because you own the site and you feel like it.

As the head of the site it's your responsibility to set the standards

Thats like the head of police openly sleeping with hookers while snorting mounds of Coke of her titties before going on to selling the rest right infront of his subordinates then giving them a big ol speech once he's done about how they can't do that

- Jason swag

Its more like being someones landlord and when they dont pay the rent AFTER you give them leeway, telling them to get out.

EtH wasnt banned for nothing, he was banned to cool down.

Just C
09-25-2011, 01:27 PM
is everyone having fun?

Having a policemans ball!!, Sirgant

Just C
09-25-2011, 01:29 PM
Its more like being someones landlord and when they dont pay the rent AFTER you give them leeway, telling them to get out.

EtH wasnt banned for nothing, he was banned to cool down.

Not at all the general concensus is that a Landlord is his own man and DOES NOT have a bunch off little land lords under him who look up to him for guidance

My anaology > yours :)

Revan
09-25-2011, 01:29 PM

Hide away? Jason has said it all tbh.

Be mature or play the faggot.

You made your choice, i made mine lol.

Too many people like playing the rebel around here, even when theres no logic to there arguments...

Lizman
09-25-2011, 01:30 PM
I don't want to enflame the situation and I am going to keep my opinions to my self from an involvement point of view as I was a contestant (And it's a hard thing for me to do right now lol, beleive me, but those views will remain private)

But at the same time I am not going to bite my tounge as far as this thread is concerned.

The top 5 I have to say I don't agree with the 1's I've read, I won't mention names that havent already been said inside this here thread

& How Lizman ended up top 5 is anybodys guess. I read it. and it didn't make 1 jot of sense to me. I really am truely baffled.

That said. I will still say congratulations on getting top 5. All you can do is enter your verse. So congrats Lizman and the rest of you, good job.

Eth being banned:

I don't agree with Eth being banned , for the simple fact that I don't agree with the reasons (Unless I've missed something)

Nobody should be stopped from voicing there opinion, whether that be against the reg user, the exclusive members, the champions, my self, rule, mayneak. Or any of the Admins.

I think if Eth wanted to make a thread asking for the general publics opinion he should have been allowed to do so without the threat of getting banned (But again, unless I'm missing something)

This also comes at a bad time considering Eth is in the middle of running what is looking like could be a very succesfull topical tournament. He even made a very nice detailed mag for the first round (which is very rare by l.bs otherwise very lazy user standedrs)

And spent god knows how long serching for pictures on line, pming contestants, interviewing people making the threads themselves and bugging people to post.

My Verdict

Unban Eth:

You Had A Good Verse
Btw, Thanks For The Shout Out

Mayneak
is everyone having fun?

Yes sir, about to cop me some weed, grab a pen and put some humor behind my bars...:high:

Revan
Not at all the general concensus is that a Landlord is his own man and DOES NOT have a bunch off little land lords under him who look up to him for guidance

My anaology > yours :)

tbh i didnt finish your post.

I read the "police & hookers" part and then went to pornhub to find the answer.

Just C
09-25-2011, 01:32 PM
The fact is.

We all end up on the recieving end of some kind of eth esque bullshit.

And being the owner with & urge to ban someone is NO excuse to do so.

When the rest of us have standards to uphold.

It really is that cut and dry. that black and white.

Dae Walker
09-25-2011, 01:32 PM
fuck this thread took right off lol

Just C
09-25-2011, 01:34 PM
And Liz, you're welcome.

Ra¡n Matrix
09-25-2011, 01:57 PM
I only read tha first post

If The Ban Sticks It's all Downhill from here . LB Wont be around in 2013 , Quote me on that

Free Eth

-Jibberish
09-25-2011, 02:14 PM
my verdict :
make jibberish new topical mod

FiNAL WoRD
09-25-2011, 02:43 PM
I wasnt gunna write a big rant but lets just put it this way

IF Just C, or Rule or mayneak did this.. what do you yall think the turnout would be
thats a bullshit ban rather you like it or not.. theres been way worse cases of a "1 thread spam" .. actually this whole site pretty much spams the forums....

Fucking free ETH

Pugz
09-25-2011, 02:52 PM
I banned unethical for 2 weeks.. He was banned for threatening to abuse our forums and for harassing an admin.... He is upset i didnt allow him to enter the Text contest WELL after closing dates for sign ups/submissions... I took the high road with him and told him I would accept his submission in and put it up but that he would not be ranked/judged on it... FURTHERMORE i went above and beyond when i read his submission and gave him my opinion on it...I have strict rules on how we operate these contests and do no bend them for anyone... I stand firmly by my decision to do what i did and if anyone has a problem with it they can take it up with me... I always give people equal and fair opportunities to confront me wit their problems but dont throw it in my face when i try to help you

Ra¡n Matrix
09-25-2011, 02:53 PM
you can purchase your own "free eth" t-shirts from my website for $32.99

we accept visa's or mastercards or cheque's made out to cash

Disclaimer : if you receive a plain white T the wording must have gotten lost in the mail, blame the post office

Ra¡n Matrix
09-25-2011, 02:55 PM
I banned unethical for 2 weeks.. He was banned for threatening to abuse our forums and for harassing an admin.... He is upset i didnt allow him to enter the Text contest WELL after closing dates for sign ups/submissions... I took the high road with him and told him I would accept his submission in and put it up but that he would not be ranked/judged on it... FURTHERMORE i went above and beyond when i read his submission and gave him my opinion on it...I have strict rules on how we operate these contests and do no bend them for anyone... I stand firmly by my decision to do what i did and if anyone has a problem with it they can take it up with me... I always give people equal and fair opportunities to confront me wit their problems but dont throw it in my face when i try to help you

your both in tha wrong

Uneth's a bitch who should bide by tha rules but he shouldn't be banned for threatening to make a thread in the good name of spam

Pugz
09-25-2011, 02:55 PM
I also offered him the same prize that non top 5 get.. he still said i was being unreasonable.. you guys tell me if thats unreasonable?

FiNAL WoRD
09-25-2011, 02:58 PM
Man you can't ban a dude for those reasons just because you owns a site.... shit doesn't make any sense at all ... people do shit like that all the times and admins and mods just leave it

YOu can't say eth is the first person thats ever 'threw something in your face' and you didn't ban.. come on now man this shits rediculous.. and 2 weeks! wow man

and the top 5 was HORRIBLE..

Xander
09-25-2011, 03:00 PM
Seems pretty reasonable..but harrassment= a 2 week ban?

Pugz
09-25-2011, 03:08 PM
Man you can't ban a dude for those reasons just because you owns a site.... shit doesn't make any sense at all ... people do shit like that all the times and admins and mods just leave it

YOu can't say eth is the first person thats ever 'threw something in your face' and you didn't ban.. come on now man this shits rediculous.. and 2 weeks! wow man

and the top 5 was HORRIBLE..

again I stand by my decision... he was looking for a problem and he found one.. Im not ashamed of anything in our convo and i challenge you to find one instance where i was being unfair... If you dont like how this sites run.. dont use it.. I treat you all with the same respect as i do a guest in my home.. but at the end of the day its my home and the man of the house makes the rules.. dont like it.. leave.

FiNAL WoRD
09-25-2011, 03:12 PM
2 weeks for lookiing for a problem? your gunna ruin the topical tourney

IAmFlow
09-25-2011, 03:12 PM
you can purchase your own "free eth" t-shirts from my website for $32.99

we accept visa's or mastercards or cheque's made out to cash

Disclaimer : if you receive a plain white T the wording must have gotten lost in the mail, blame the post office

lmfao :high: had me rolling.

Pugz
09-25-2011, 03:24 PM
It will be delayed and you can thank eth for that... you can also let him know if he wants to approach me like a man with a little bit of dignity and respect and talk about why i banned him... maybe ill consider talking about reducing it.. I

FiNAL WoRD
09-25-2011, 03:36 PM
yeah we both know thats not gunna happen ^ ,,, you should just eez up a bit.. cause no hate at all but your making yourself look more butthurt then he is

Dae Walker
09-25-2011, 03:39 PM
yeah we both know thats not gunna happen ^ ,,, you should just eez up a bit.. cause no hate at all but your making yourself look more butthurt then he is

which is hella hard, eTH is an emotional bastard. lol.

Ticket
09-25-2011, 03:51 PM
Both just showed how childish they are. We, as mods, had an understanding we don't get emotional with bans. Pugz did just that. And saying, " I OWN THE SITE "... seriously. Way to keep it professional. Eth was an asshole but someone in a mod/admin position should be able to see past emotions and not make rash decisions. Funny how A LOT of mods were de-modded for being "inactive" and this issue started with Pugz not answering his pm's. Quite the double standard if you ask me. I'd rather not be a part of the staff at this point. I was de-modded once wihtout explaination, reinstated and apologized to, then demodded again without even a pm. Shit is childish.

-Jibberish
09-25-2011, 04:02 PM

we would never get the porn reference unless you clearly state it in your status...

Xander
09-25-2011, 04:06 PM
Pugz= Owner of the site

Owner of the site= DOES WHATEVER THE FUCK HE WANTS...

but honestly, X wouldn't do this.

Ticket
09-25-2011, 04:09 PM
Pugz= Owner of the site

Owner of the site= DOES WHATEVER THE FUCK HE WANTS...

but honestly, X wouldn't do this.

But X is his older brother ..

Of Course he is more mature...

Pugz
09-25-2011, 04:23 PM
This is why he put me in charge.. and when i said "You know i own this site right?" It was a real questions because i didnt understand why he would be speaking to me the way he did.. strait up hes banned for 2 weeks.. this shit is more headache and bullshit than i intend deal with it.. thread closed

Just C
09-25-2011, 04:30 PM
First you ban somebody (partly) because he was going to make a thread questioning your judgement on a paticular subject?

Now you close the thread?

Edit: is this thread REALLY closed? I can't tell being a mod. lol