PDA

View Full Version : Inductee: Real Talk

Revan
09-25-2011, 04:28 AM
Hall Of Fame Inductee

Real Talk (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=22922)
Live Battler
Hall Of Famer
Grand Champion
Tag Team Champion
Former Moderator

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s171/MasterDeville/Letsbeef%20Stuff/296985_10150366819200941_618245940_10318506_812148 1_n.jpg

Summary

Real Talk first arrived on the Letsbeef scene in June of 2006, and quickly starting rising to the elite textcees of the site. Before the year was out (and only 6 months after his debut) Real Talk became only the second ever Letsbeef text Grand Champion. Exactly one year after his debut Real Talk created the legendary letsbeef crew: Hoodrich All Stars, leading it in the years since all the way to Hall Of Fame status. Real Talk is often described as the first Letsbeef Legend, the first true heavyweight and one of the undisputed greatest, ever. Real Talk participated in the first ever Letsbeef Tag Team championship, and ended up winning it with his partner: UNKNOWN ARTIST. The team remain undefeated to this day. In 2011 Real Talk had a spell as a Letsbeef moderator, cementing his position as one of the sites most respected. RT's activity in letsbeef battling has waned progressively as the years have gone on. He dropped many audio battles nearing the 100 battles mark, but the main reason for his absence has been his live battle career. After a solid start to it, Real Talks career reached a new height after he won a New York battle competition at the historic 'Rock The Bells' event. Whether he ever battles on Letsbeef again or not, Real Talk will always remain one of the absolute best battlers to ever grace the site.

Known Multi Accounts & Aliases

Real Talk has no known multi-accounts, and other than "Boog" he is known by no other names than: Real Talk.

Crew Afflications

Real Talk will always be known and immediately associated with the crew he founded and has remained at for practically all of his Letsbeef tenure, Hoodrich All Stars.

Present: Hoodrich All Stars (http://www.letsbeef.com/mycrew.php?crewID=311) (Founder & Leader)
Past: Not Applicable (No long stints elsewhere)

Most Acclaimed Victories

In the 2006-2009 era, you'd be hard pressed to find a single heavyweight battler that Real Talk has NOT defeated. However amongst all his great victories, one has often been singled out when the question of 'greatest ever verses' is made. That would be the 32 line, same scheme verse he used to defeat DeNiro B Milk.

Real Talk Vs MahVulus (http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=260455)
Real Talk Vs Jason (http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=312337)
DeNiro B Milk Vs Real Talk (http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=303275)
Real Talk Vs iLLimit (http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=287057)
Rain Matrix Vs Real Talk (http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=320758)

Site Impact

There can be no doubt that Real Talk has birthed many of the textcees on this site who have adopted his signature style of battling. He has one of the most impressive battle catalogues on the site, having tangled with the majority of top drawer opponents, many more than once. His debut on Grindtime also sparked a flood of LB'ers to make the plunge themselves into the world of live battling. Real Talk became the first guy to shout-out Letsbeef in a battle, and to actually advertise the site by wearing LB logo'ed shirts. His embracing of Letsbeef on the live platform has not been held against him in any way on grindtime and this example should be noted by others. The mans impact on the site cannot be under-estimated.

Letsbeef Speaks

"I joined this site just as Talks activity was winding down, but saw enough to agree with the common opinion that he was one of the best on the entire site. What struck me the most (and still does) is his easy-going attitude to battling and his battle record. He'll send to anyone, and never gets stressed over votes or anything. He's mastered his style, just flow and punches non-stop from start to finish. One of the greatest 'schemers' on the site, and his verse Vs Bobby Milk remains one of the illest ever. RT could be the LB GOAT." - RULE (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=866335)

"He's been consistantly in the top 3 even before i joined. For years he was tha biggest name on this website, dude pulled in too many votes to count. hes the guy everyone wanted to battle for the guaranteed L. Dude's Top Tier on both Audio & Text, & He's gonna take over GrindTime just in a year or 2 and we'lll have forgotten all about conceited & his PreMadonna voice. I like how he shows up to all of his live battles too baked to remember his lines too haha Funnny shit. He's probably the only gangster on this site too so i dont mind tha gunplay. Hoodrich is one of those legendary crews.. up there with LK & MFD. If anyybody got into tha HoF it should be this guy .. im kinda ufff'd up right now but get @ me for a rematch when you see this boog.... we'll Audio it up." - Rain Matrix (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=57709)

"Undoubtedly one of the best lyricists to grace LeetsBeef in its 6 years existence to date. Real Talk has taken on the best on both text and audio, most of the time has prevailed to claim the W. Has numerous titles to show for his work including the most prestigious title, GRAND CHAMPION. Gained the respect of almost everybody associated with LB with numerous solo tracks and collaborations. Ex-member of staff, proving his commitment to everything Hip-Hop orientated. Real Talk has branched out away from LB & participated in Live battle events. His first few battles didn’t go according to plan but his latest few battles, he has really managed to turn heads. Consistency, drive and work ethic has got RT where he is today & will only increase his popularity on a broader scale." - Mayneak (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=50811)

I saw this guy at the start. There weren't many at this level way back when circa '06, maybe KILOS, War Tank etc but nobody REALLY making that forward move. Real Talk's landing on this site and real establishment was when Letsbeef got interesting. His were the first battles that carried true swagger, and more noteably the complete WOW, HE DID NOT JUST FUCKING SAY THAT factor. A man, IMO never bettered with punchlines and especially with current concepts; 9/10 punches and wordplays were fresh purely because they'd been in the news or magazines etc like the week before, so his bars never dated. As for influence; if you can name me a single cat on Letsbeef that's not been influenced by him - directly or indirectly - I'll literally fuck a rusty sponge. The punches, the constant flow, the never ending multies - a timeless style that was crafted by none other than RT. Ask anyone who Letsbeef G.O.A.T. is - Illy, LEFTY, Conceited, Mani08, UA, anyone you've ever thought was a textual beast - they'll all tell you the same: Real Talk. On top of all this? The man was an all round cool cat. He didn't bitch, didn't talk shit without backing it up, made time for new people on the site and didn't get too inflated on his own hype. Hall Of Famer? Without Real Talk Letsbeef would be a sess pool of 8 Milers. Well deserved amigo, and good luck with the whole live battling scene. Always 100. - Askari (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=32869)

Letsbeef.com honours Real Talk (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=22922), by inducting him into the Letsbeef Text: Hall Of Fame!

Written By RULE. (www.letsbeef.com/RULE)

Revan
09-25-2011, 05:15 AM
If anyone wishes to add to the: "Letsbeef Speaks" section, please pm me your paragraph for consideration.

IV
09-25-2011, 08:19 AM
Nobody deserves it more! Joined just after Real Talk and witnessed all his greatness from the start. He is a legend no doubt :high:

Lizman
09-25-2011, 08:59 AM
Congratulations RT
Though I Was Sure You Were In It Already

Anonymous Poet
09-25-2011, 11:24 AM
that a pretty dope thread...congrats talk

Doc T
09-25-2011, 12:15 PM
CONGRATS TO REALTALK!!!! DEFF AGREE 1 OF THE GREATS SHOULDA LINKED "IN MY HANDS" ON THIS...BEST TRACK ON SITE PERIOD IN MY EYES ITS on DANGER RICH's PAGE Its Rich FT Tha DUKE & Real Talk!!!!

Haz
09-25-2011, 12:42 PM
congrats....

K Rizzy
09-25-2011, 01:52 PM
congrats RT

CSKiLLz
09-25-2011, 03:35 PM
He def deserves it keep doing ya thing real.

Miqueas
09-25-2011, 04:40 PM
I was around when Real Talk had just started. He started off as a quiet pick my battle kind of member and when I left and returned in mid 08 for a little, guy had sky rocketed. Definitely deserving and worthy of it.

Sidenote: RULE did this induction thread justice. Much love.

NOTINUSE2
09-25-2011, 04:46 PM
Yeah he deserves it for sure..

Just C
09-25-2011, 05:54 PM
Congrats to RT and G/J on the thread presentation. You allready know.

Louie Dawgs
09-25-2011, 11:14 PM
Def. Deserved. One of the greats.

TRIGGERHAPPY
09-26-2011, 01:18 AM
Real Talk i just fuinished reading all them 32's you dropped against the greats and that was some Real Talk.. Definitly one of the best on the site.. Congrats on moving from text and audio on screens to Live battling on grindtime.. You made it man!!

Skitt_Blazin
09-26-2011, 08:03 AM
Props to rule for His creative ability with creating a induction page. Shout out to Realtalk, boy is a beast and continues to progress and make moves following his dream to become a hiphop legend.....keep grinding mah dude

Louie Dawgs
09-26-2011, 11:43 AM
Also, can I have a request to add Real Talk Vs. War Tank to his notable victories? IMO, at one time that was the GOAT battle.

Revan
09-26-2011, 02:38 PM
Also, can I have a request to add Real Talk Vs. War Tank to his notable victories? IMO, at one time that was the GOAT battle.

I thought Real Talk lost that battle?

I'll re-check.

FreezyCT
09-26-2011, 03:47 PM
well deserved

Louie Dawgs
09-26-2011, 04:05 PM
I thought Real Talk lost that battle?

I'll re-check.
I was thinking that he won. Maybe not. Still a notable battle.

eyiswag
09-27-2011, 03:25 PM
yeah congrads rt

BFNE CEO™
09-27-2011, 06:22 PM
congrats RT....ive watched dude on GT and he was killin it. He shoulda won a couple that he didnt but it's what ever.....he still doin his thang. Congratulations son!!!

RULE
09-28-2011, 02:34 AM
I was thinking that he won. Maybe not. Still a notable battle.

Maybe RULE should make a "Competitve Losses" section...

Beetone
09-28-2011, 01:55 PM
Man congratulations!! sinse 2006 u kept rising. Keep it comming bruvah PEACE!!

Just C
09-29-2011, 08:57 AM
Get off this nigga dick for real yo!!! Nobody gives a shit about him...he got a battle career but he still ain't famous...let's keep it real...the nigga ain't all that...he let whiteboy whip his ass earlier this year & that's real talk..don't nobody give a shit about letsbeef hall of fame...the only thing that really matter is the motherfucking money...& by the looks of things...real talk ain't got none & thats real talk...so why don't all of you pussies get off his dick...thank you very much because it's starting to look like a fucking dick riding fest to me...over & out!!!

But he is making bread off his battling. not much I imagine, but he's still making more than either you or I. plus his videos get thousands of views, so you could say that he is semi famous and is famous within the battling community. Why don't YOU get off his dick? You just sound mad because you're name will never even be mentioned never mind inducted. I agree people can over do the plaudits (cough Amazing Lyricist...That Continue/Cunt in you line was kinda meh tbh n a bit forcy) But other than that the plaudits seem straight and sincere n not on any DR shit like you're suggesting, stop talking like a salty bitter bitch and improve or some shit.

X-Calibur
09-30-2011, 09:41 AM
hahahaha no way the real talk up there doing it big congrats man

X-calibur

Autograph
10-01-2011, 02:17 AM
Yeah.. 4 Sure.. Gratz Bruh... IDGAF What Anyone Thinks.. He Deserves it...

Skilly Pistolz
10-05-2011, 03:14 AM
Congrats RT - 'where they do that at' STILL my fav. track on this site ... seen you on grind time, keep doin yo thang man ... peace

Rican
10-05-2011, 07:58 PM
WHOA! I just noticed He didnt talk about THE UNION

Real Talk
10-25-2011, 01:15 PM
I jus wanna say thank you to everybody dat came in here and showed love, I appriecate dat ..... I didnt come to this site aiming to be in any Hall Of Fame or nuttin, I jus saw this place as an oppurtunity to stay sharp wit my rap hobby and to prove to myself and other cats on here that I was good enuff to hang ....

I appreciate the times I had on here during "The Golden Era" of letsbeef (Late 06'-07') when cats like Illimit, Left Field, Meta4, Conceited, Bobby Milk, Top Notch, Mani08 and MADD more skilled cats were heavily active goin blow for blow consistantly every week .... It forced me to step my game up and become more polished as a battler on here .... shit was always a chess match that motivated me to think more strategically and creative as possible in order to keep up with the competition

I look at this site as a real good networking and MC training tool that people can use to get better .... I look at my old battles from 2006 and compare it to my skills now and there's a BIG difference in the substance .... I owe some of that improvement to the time that I spent on letsbeef so I can never forget this place cuz I wudnt be in a good position in Grindtime right now without the work I put in here

So once again, to those who've shown me acknowledgment and respect, I thank you ....... To those who still hate on me or waitin for me to fail, I thank yall too for lettin me be relevant in your heart in some way still, lmao ....... S/o to Rule for dis Thread, the first page is dope .... LB, im always gonna be around this bitch so jus holla @ me ..... Real Talk, 1.

Pugz
10-25-2011, 03:44 PM
^^ thats wussup!

SCOOP BUTTA
06-09-2012, 08:17 PM
one of the few that can actually spit in real life, incase you didn't know by his texts, enough said.

MC SLAUGHTER
07-25-2014, 08:56 PM
REAL TALK IS DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!