PDA

View Full Version : UFC 135! Jones Vs. Rampage

SandMan
09-24-2011, 01:32 PM
What you guys figure?

Rampage is a Six To One underdog lol. But he does have the power to stop Jones and has very good form and technique. Jones is very quick and has crazy wierd moves he pulls off. I personally think Jones is too fast and will run through Rampage just cuz Rampage has been letting his hands go lately and his been kind of boring. BUT if he does pick it up this fight i do think it is possible for him to win via knockout.

This said, im hoping for rampage to win, But givin it to Jones :cool:

Now.... Hughes vs Koscheck

I think Hughes is stronger, has better technique and is all around a better fighter. he is definately getting older and slowing down though and was recently stopped fairly quickly. Josh is kind of sloppy but switches his fighting style and gameplan so much you never know what he is going to do. Thus said, I do hate koscheck and would like to see the bitch wake up in the hospital.

Im pickin matt hughes with either a submision or decision win. Fuck Koscheck. :eek:

FiNAL WoRD
09-24-2011, 01:39 PM
Jones and koscheck... Obvious reason for jones.. and koscheck is plain and simple got the step on hughes.. but hughes still got that wrestling (as does koscheck) ... so i think it kinda lays on the stand up if they dont go to the ground early

Jones decision , koscheck k.o