PDA

View Full Version : Chat Room.

Mayneak
09-23-2011, 07:04 PM
I've checked it out once or twice and nobody has been in it...Is there a reason people choose not to use it?...Used to be pretty chill a long time ago...

Whats good?...:high:

Just C
09-23-2011, 07:10 PM
Because it's Tiny Chat. The old Userplane will be coming back soon. It's all in the staff forum lol

http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?p=680011#post680011

Mayneak
09-23-2011, 07:15 PM
Because it's Tiny Chat. The old Userplane will be coming back soon. It's all in the staff forum lol

http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?p=680011#post680011

lol yeah i seen that thread a while ago...Nobody's a fan of tinychat huh lol...but yeah, the old chat (userplane) was much better...Hopefully it gets used more frequently when it does get changed back...:high:

-Jibberish
09-23-2011, 07:18 PM
i dont go into the tinychat because of power tripping faggots, userplane was sick though

exZACHly
09-23-2011, 07:25 PM
Yeah i hit it up once in a while all drunk freestyling, hitting up ppl in IM like LISTEN TO ME!!! Lmao, that or kick something themselves

exZACHly
09-23-2011, 07:28 PM
SMH no access to that thread, Private Party?? I see how it is LMAO

Mayneak
09-23-2011, 07:37 PM
SMH no access to that thread, Private Party?? I see how it is LMAO

Nosey bastid...lol :high:

exZACHly
09-23-2011, 07:45 PM
I do i wants to, i do i wants LOL

-Jibberish
09-23-2011, 07:49 PM
i viewed the thread, we need more support in it!

Godbody
09-24-2011, 02:59 AM
Userplane doesn't have shit on tinychat. 12 webcams at once, private messaging, document sharing, a drawing board.

people are just scared of change because they're comfortable with what they're accustomed to.

Just C
09-24-2011, 03:25 AM
No, its a bunch of people talking over eachother and your faggot ice site put people off from TC with their power hungry bullshit.. Congrats.

Dae Walker
09-24-2011, 06:32 AM
maybe the site should think about getting a chatbox. there convenient, can be made to be seen on every forum.. sometimes simpler is better.

Fiji Osa
09-24-2011, 07:23 AM
Should have a function in the TC where private rooms can be set up and the creator has a pw that he sends to only the people they want in that would open up crew boards and also keep the lames out ya TC

IV
09-24-2011, 10:52 AM
the old chat use to be poppin :high:

Godbody
09-24-2011, 10:57 AM
No, its a bunch of people talking over eachother and your faggot ice site put people off from TC with their power hungry bullshit.. Congrats.

There's no power hungry mods at ICE. We ban people within reason. & If I can't speak for everyone then I'm speaking for at least 90% of the mods.

LetsBeef mods have a history of being more corrupt than ICE mods, LOL.

Godbody
09-24-2011, 10:58 AM
Should have a function in the TC where private rooms can be set up and the creator has a pw that he sends to only the people they want in that would open up crew boards and also keep the lames out ya TC

You can put a password so that people can only cam up if they know the pass.

And the only time 12 people talk over each other is when you don't know what you're doing and you can't control your room

Just C
09-24-2011, 02:52 PM
Get the fuck out of here pulse and pull that ice dick out ya mouth. u know full fucking well how things go down over there

You claims < Expericance dictating other wise

Tain
10-08-2011, 08:00 PM
Hey yall I disagree. I have held a few cyphers in the chatroom an it was straight as hell. I put some threads up about tonite at midnight eastern/9 pacific we havin a topic cypher. We have some type words while mc keeps up. It might sound crazy but it actually worked last time i was in there with Fiji and heart n soul and bsd and few others i cant recall. It was smooth, so mcs come prove ur shit tonite. If u aint feelin it then its good....nothin wrong wit tryin! here it is.....join the movement to change it up! -hip hop-

http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102174

PurFekShun
10-08-2011, 08:05 PM
Wats da difference in the chats

Lizman
10-08-2011, 09:10 PM
Its Full Of Birds

Tain
10-08-2011, 09:14 PM
in the chat you click a button which openly streams live to others in the chat room. Anyone can drop the beat for the whole room with their mic on. Just a little patience and chill people an we could easily construct a strong system to spit, challenge an battle with a live audience an live vote. Why not right?

Godbody
10-09-2011, 12:34 AM
Get the fuck out of here pulse and pull that ice dick out ya mouth. u know full fucking well how things go down over there

You claims < Expericance dictating other wise

Everything we do is fair. Its not my fault LB prefers ICE chat. Nobody fucks with the LB chat. If y'all could resolve your issues it'd be a dope ass mutual relationship.

X-Calibur
10-09-2011, 03:34 AM
Who is/are ICE ?????

Student
10-11-2011, 03:20 AM
Fuck I.C.E. I Called Some Faggy Wannabe Site Mod Guy A Homo For Saying "Dude Your A Beast" To Another Guy, And I Put Lol And I Got Banned Like THAT. On The Quickness, Fuckers LOVE Banning For No Reason

Just C
10-11-2011, 09:26 AM
Everything we do is fair. Its not my fault LB prefers ICE chat. Nobody fucks with the LB chat. If y'all could resolve your issues it'd be a dope ass mutual relationship.

Nobody on here fucks with that site/chat. The only people who do are the 1's who went there from when WE let you have the thing on our site. The only people who fuck with it like that from the begining are a bunch of disgruntled lets beef rejects with shitty records and even shittyer bars. And fuck out with that fair shit. U know you're lying more than I DO. lol I could bring bare people in here who have been banned on some "This is MY ROOM BITCH!" gay shit. You might be convincing ya self but nobody else. You're cool in my book but you're either 1 very deluded or extremely naive fuck if you truely beleive what you're typing to be true.

Ticket
10-11-2011, 10:37 AM
Nobody on here fucks with that site/chat. The only people who do are the 1's who went there from when WE let you have the thing on our site. The only people who fuck with it like that from the begining are a bunch of disgruntled lets beef rejects with shitty records and even shittyer bars. And fuck out with that fair shit. U know you're lying more than I DO. lol I could bring bare people in here who have been banned on some "This is MY ROOM BITCH!" gay shit. You might be convincing ya self but nobody else. You're cool in my book but you're either 1 very deluded or extremely naive fuck if you truely beleive what you're typing to be true.
COsign. Pulse needs to stop fuckin wit them lames. The shit is sad. Only people that can really spit on that chat is pULSe, XK, Booba, and maybe one or two others. Shits ass. Its what happens when you let a faggot run a chat room.

Tain
10-11-2011, 11:47 AM
What about that idea I saw fiji drop not to long ago. Setting up a certain of the week for some sort of freestyle competition? I know you all say the chat is not what it used to be, but Im sure one of the mods can think of somethin creative. I love the battles an forums here, but I think it be dope as hell to have some kind of weekly thing going on. Then durin the week we could hype it up or set it up. Shit, u could hold battles, like #1 contender matches. Schedule some matches an the winners meet friday in chat for the competition..for example i mean. Is there no type of organized competition one of you could try to put together and supervise/run. Id like to hear ideas from everyone including the mods. You all come up wit good tourneys....just curious!

Lizman
10-11-2011, 02:13 PM
Fuck I.C.E. I Called Some Faggy Wannabe Site Mod Guy A Homo For Saying "Dude Your A Beast" To Another Guy, And I Put Lol And I Got Banned Like THAT. On The Quickness, Fuckers LOVE Banning For No Reason

They Certainly Do
But I Got My Good Friend HmHmHm To Put Them In Their Place