PDA

View Full Version : 2011 LB Pick EM

Pages : [1] 2

FreezyCT
09-23-2011, 09:57 AM
2011 LB PICK EM

Id like to welcome everyone to the first edition of LB Pick Em...i have collected a panel of experts to help weigh in their thoughts on this years football season to provide you with their personal Picks of The Week, what you might see on sunday, player/injury impacts, feedback from games, and much more...this years edition will start on Week 3 of the NFL season and continue until Week 15...the top two experts from each conference (with the highest correct-to-incorrect percentage) will advance to the playoffs...after picks from Week 16 and 17, we will then crown one expert the 'Pick Em Champion' which includes bragging rights for the year, potentially a custom title (?), and guaranteed entry into the next Pick Em edition

this years panel..

NFC
- exZACHly (73-31)
- Freezy (68-36)
- Fiji Osa (59-45)
- GRizzEAT (31-73)

AFC
- Streetz-Da-Hood (77-27)
- Mr. LetsBeef (54-50)
- Dmullz (35-69)
- Dosage (34-70)

(RED indicates the expert has been disqualified from playoff contention)

WEEK 15 WINNER - exZACHly!!! (Off by 3 points)!!!

2011 LB PICK EM PLAYOFFS

Format:

1 v 4
2 v 3

Streetz finished the season with the best overall record (77-27) and secured the number one spot in the playoffs...he will go head-to-head with Mr. LetsBeef, who holds the forth and final playoff spot...exZACHLY and Freezy will face off with the two and three playoff spots respectively...each expert will submit picks for EVERY matchup (not just 8) for the next two weeks and a final score tie-breaker...of each playoff matchup, the expert with the highest amount of correct picks will advance to the finals...the two experts who dont advance will face off for third place...good luck

Week 16 Picks (Playoffs)

1. Streetz-Da-Hood

Final Score Tie-Breaker =

4. Mr. LetsBeef

2. exZACHly

3. Freezy

(Regular Season Rules: Each expert will submit 8 picks for the week, 6 regular picks and 2 upset picks...MAROON indicates the upset picks...all the experts have agreed to use the same website to determine the spread/line which will determine potential upset matches...each experts overall record will carry over from week to week...the picks MUST be in by 12 PM (noon) every Saturday or forfeit the week)

Feel free to play along, lend your take on certain matchups, summarize what you saw, whatever floats your boat...but lets keep this active! everyone has an opinion so dont be afraid to share it...most importantly, have fun!

FreezyCT
09-23-2011, 10:18 AM
What i expect to see..

- a big matchup between rookie QBs (Cam Newton and Blaine Gabbert) as Carolina hosts Jacksonville...JAX managed to beat Tennessee (who went on to beat Baltimore of all teams! in week 2) at home week 1, but then got trampled by the Jets in week 2 (expected i guess)...JAX is the underdog in this matchup and rightfully so...Cam Newton and the Panthers are electric offensively this year - through the air atleast (over 850 passing yards paired with 140 something on the ground)...personally, i dont see a clear-cut winner in this matchup, so im going to stay away from it pick-wise and just enjoy the outcome

- a huge potential upset matchup with New England traveling to Buffalo for week 3...Buffalo is a team thats played NE hard in the past, but the outcome has usually been the same - with NE as the victor...this year tho, the Bills have a revamped defense with #1 pick Marcell Dareus holding down the D line and a new core of linebackers...the offense seems to be coming together and has found ways to win...you might see a few experts go with the upset for this matchup...stay tuned

- another victory for the Detroit Lions? i think so...this time they extend their current winning streak to 3 games for the season and 7 games dating back to the end of last season (11 if you include the preseason :high:)...Detroit travels to Minnesota to play an old Vikings teams...one positive for the Vikings is D lineman Kevin Williams will be playing this week after serving his 2-game suspension (unsure of what for)...the negative - Donovan McNabb is still their QB (the same guy who threw for 39 yards in week 1)...i dont see any way of the Vikings stopping the explosive Detroit offense, and TBH i think its going to be extremely hard for them to put up points on Detroits defense...i predict a blowout

Just C
09-23-2011, 10:48 AM
You want this stickied?

FreezyCT
09-23-2011, 10:49 AM
ya thanks - thatd actually be a big help

IAmFlow
09-23-2011, 11:09 AM
- a huge potential upset matchup with New England traveling to Buffalo for week 3...Buffalo is a team thats played NE hard in the past, but the outcome has usually been the same - with NE as the victor...this year tho, the Bills have a revamped defense with #1 pick Marcell Dareus holding down the D line and a new core of linebackers...the offense seems to be coming together and has found ways to win...you might see a few experts go with the upset for this matchup...stay tuned

- I do not believe that this upset will be taking place this week. As Buffalo did build a better defense and they are 2-0. There first game was one against Kansas City, I don't need to explain more if you've been paying attention to football. Their second was a very tough one against Oakland, which was very close. That match was against another team that is still in building but quickly getting better. I believe that Oakland was the better team in that game although they didn't win. Thus said, the Bills have not played a veteran dynamic team this year yet. Even without aaron Hernandez, I do not think the bills defense can handle the weapons the Patriots have. Tom Brady, Wes Welker, Edelman, Deion Branch, OchoCinco, and the two running back also have some umph to their game. Even the Patriots 2nd and 3rd stringers were showing great promise back in preseason. With Aaron Hernandez out they still have dominant Rob Gronkowski, and his brother right behind him. Their offense is two dominant, and the Patriots will shut down the Bills running game. Its going to a Fitzpatrick vs Brady match. Just weigh the outcomes of that.

*Plus Patriots are used to winning and winning and winning and getting close to that undefeated season. Question is are the Bills going to keep winning, especially against these hard games.

FreezyCT
09-23-2011, 11:43 AM
im starting to think i should have put you ^ in the AFC..lol

IAmFlow
09-23-2011, 11:46 AM
im starting to think i should have put you ^ in the AFC..lol

I have a family full of gamblers lol. I'm used to it this. :high:

IAmFlow
09-23-2011, 12:15 PM
New England Patriots Over Buffalo Bills
- I do not believe that this upset will be taking place this week. As Buffalo did build a better defense and they are 2-0. There first game was one against Kansas City, I don't need to explain more if you've been paying attention to football. Their second was a very tough one against Oakland, which was very close. That match was against another team that is still in building but quickly getting better. I believe that Oakland was the better team in that game although they didn't win. Thus said, the Bills have not played a veteran dynamic team this year yet. Even without aaron Hernandez, I do not think the bills defense can handle the weapons the Patriots have. Tom Brady, Wes Welker, Edelman, Deion Branch, OchoCinco, and the two running back also have some umph to their game. Even the Patriots 2nd and 3rd stringers were showing great promise back in preseason. With Aaron Hernandez out they still have dominant Rob Gronkowski, and his brother right behind him. Their offense is two dominant, and the Patriots will shut down the Bills running game. Its going to a Fitzpatrick vs Brady match. Just weigh the outcomes of that.

*Plus Patriots are used to winning and winning and winning and getting close to that undefeated season. Question is are the Bills going to keep winning, especially against these hard games.

Philadelphia Eagles Over New York Giants
- Both teams 1-1. New York Giants had a great outings last week against the St. Louis Rams compared to there first week flop, but they still have quite a few kinks to work out. And is Eli Manning really that great quarterback now? He's taking a big set back from the 2007 superbowl season. While Phildelphia's quarterback Michael Vick appeared to have suffered a concussion, but he is practicing in full pads as of now and ready to play that game. He also since he's been out of jail and last season is better than he's ever been as he improved his passing game dramatically. Both of these teams also have an evenly matched defensive front line. With the advantage to Michael Vick because Eli Manning is not going to be running and evading the defense. With the Eagles new additions on defense of Page, Cromartie, Asomugha, along with others, I can only see the Eagles defense getting better throughout the season. Both Vick and Eli tend to make some mistakes and the wide reciever game from both is about even. Maybe a slight advantage to the Eagles on Passing with the Slight advantage w/ the Giants on Rushing. I think this game is going to go down to defense. Eli is going to have a very tough time against the pass rush, make mistakes, and is not going to be able to capitalize in the critical situations of this game. As Michael Vick may have a tough time at occasion but I believe Vick, Jackson, and Maclin against the Giants secondary will win this game for them.

* Giants are going to Philly to play, which only makes it harder for the win. Phillies are expected to win and after last weeks heart ache loss when Vick received a concussion and left in the critical moments of the game, and Giants are coming of a great win. Moreover, Eagles and Vick are going to want to have a soaring victory because of last weeks loss, and the Giants will let down as they are not as consistent of a team as they once were.

San Diego Chargers Over Kansas City Chiefs

- Chiefs are 0-2 and Chargers 1-1. Chargers always have a slow slow start with winning games and then step it up towards the end. But lets face it, Chiefs have not shown up their first 2 games and they will not now. They look like absolute crap. Their fastest and most dominant running back Jamaal Charles is now out for the season. Their only options are Bowe and Breaston. I think that the Chargers just have to make sure they shut them down, and the running game shouldn't be much to stop. If the Chargers don't give up the big plays, they will blow them out. The Chargers will be able to run all over them. The Chiefs have given up 89 points in there last 2 games and only scored 10 points. They very well may be the worst team in the NFL next to the seattle seahawks this year. As the Chargers just lost a good game to New England I expect them to come out aggressive want to win this game, and have a crushing rebound against the Chiefs. Rivers is going to come out an dominate. The Chiefs defense will not be able to stop all three, Gates, Jackson, and Floyd. And the Chargers still have Patrick Clayton and running backs Mathews and Tolbert, whom can also put up great numbers. And they are playing at San Diego. I am 99.9% positive that the Chiefs will lose this game, even if they complete a couple big plays.

Pittsburgh Steelers Over Indianapolis Colts

- This is another one of my 99.9% positive games this week. Without Peyton Manning, how can the Colts compete and even score any points against the Steelers dominant defense. Kerry Collins can not win this game for the Colts. That is the only thing you need to know for this pick. Pittsburgh will control the clock this game and run, run, run all game. It will be a quick one, and dominated by the Steelers. Rashad Mendenhall will power through the Colts line and continue beat them up. Then when he tires their defense down a bit expect to see some Big Ben to Hines Ward and Wallace. The only thing that the Colts have going for them right now is a decent pass defense. There run defense is 29th in the league, and on offense the only dominant plays they have are reggie wayne and dallas clark. Without Peyton the Colts are nothing and after their first two outings, that statement is plain as day for everyone to see. This game will be an average blowout, nothing spectacular but it will be by a decent margin.

New Orleans Saints Over Houston Texans

- Houston is 2-0 to Saints 1-1. Saints at are home this week coming off of a huge win against the Cutler and the Bears defense. Houston with the Number 1 Defense, and this great offense. Arian Foster is back. Matt schaub, Johnson, Tate, Jones.. Wait.. Who did they play the first 2 weeks. Colts without Peyton Manning, and the Miami Dolphins who have been struggling over the years. It's no wonder they look so good right now. Let me tell you, Houston will let down. Drew bree's and the Saints can hit you in every direction. Even their back up wide receivers are outstanding. You also have to look at the division standings record. The Saints devision has Atlanta and Tampa who are all 1-1 and potential winners of that devision, So the Saints need this win to not fall behind early. Houston on the other hand is in a devision that this season they could probably win with a 500 record. Jaguars and the Titans aren't going to dominate. Without Manning the Colts are nothing. Also take into the factor that the super dome is one of the hardest stadiums to play in. On the other hand the Saints defense isn't the best, but head to head they will outscore Houston. Houston is a great team and will make the playoffs this year, but they aren't going to show up as great in this game as everyone is expecting.

Carolina Panthers Over Jacksonville Jaguars

- Ahh Yes! The entertaining bout between Cam Newton and Blaine Gabbert. Jacksonville 1-1, whom barely won against the Titans in there first game, and got completely dominated against the Jets. Carolina who played very tough in there last games sits 0-2. Their very last game against green bay, they gave the packers a run for their money, which Jaguars could not do against the Big team of the Jets. This is also Blaine Gabbets' first start and he will be a bit nervous and make some mistakes. Expect some interceptions and fumbles on both sides. But also look out for cam newton to continuing attacking and showing his skills. He will only get better. As Carolina sits 0-2, they need a win to stay in the division. They want a win and these are the games they have the most chance to win. I believe that Cam Newton will shine over the Jaguars. He threw for over 400 yards in his first to games and lost, I don't see that happening for a third time. He will pick this win up in an easy fashion. Panthers are weak on the line and tackles, so expect the Jags to pursue the run with Jones-Drew. But as you seen from previous years, he will grab some wins but he can't do it all. And carolina can match him with D. Williams. As Jags don't really have a great amount on the offensive end. Carolina has Steve Smith, the great tight ends of Greg Olson and Jeremy Shockey. Overall: Cam Newton and the Carolina Panthers will win their first game at home this year.

Atlanta Falcons Over Tampa Bay Buccaneers

- To be honest, the Falcons winning isn't much of an upset in my opinion. I actually expect them to win this game. Although the line gives it to Tampa Bay as a favorite because they are at home. But don't forget at the beginning of this season they were a favorite for the playoffs and possible superbowl. Don't forget either the Falcons were 13-3 last year and also beat the Bucs twice. The games between these are always close. Both teams are 1-1 battling to stay ahead in the devision. Both teams are coming off close games. Both teams have many players that are probable on the injury list. In My Opinion all of the injury list players were there from week 1, played, week 2, played, so on week 3 I see no difference. You have to take into account that Tampa is still a team in building to even contend for the playoffs. As the Falcons defense is pretty solid, and their offense is solid all the way around. With wide reciever Roddy White, and the new Julio Jones, Superstar Tight End Tony Gonzalez, Superstar Michael Turner. and lets not forget the great QB Matty Ice. That duo is nasty. They will put up numbers, they will be very hard to stop. Bucs got Freeman, Winslow, and williams. I think that the Falcons will shut Blount down. This will be a very close game and in a sense it is evened out quite a bit. But the falcons are well rounded in all aspects of there football team, they are discplined with a great coach, and I expect them to win this game.

Oakland Raiders Over New York Jets

- The pick that most will not like. Yes! I said it and I'll said it again. The Oakland Raiders are going to beat the New York Jets. It will be a very close game and the Raiders will pull one of the famous Jets move. Step it up in the final minutes and win by a field goal. Lets just put it this way. Jets 2-0, coming off a slaughter. We know the Jets are cocky and they expect themselves to win, and majority of the time they play very very close games. So anyways, Coming off of a huge win against Jacksonville and now for their first away game they are taking a trip cross country right into the Raiders Black Hole. Since they just had a blowout game I don't expect them to do it back to back, nor in a cross country bout when they are the ones traveling and getting their time zones all changed up. Down to the players. Jets have an amazing defense. Very Very hard to beat. Raiders defense can go back and forth from good to not. But the Raiders rush is very very strong. Michael Bush, Reese and then the one that will win this game for Darren McFadden. I don't think Campbell is going to make many mistakes this game and this is what the Jets win off of. They wait for mistakes. But this time they are going to be waiting for it to long and the time will run out on them. Now Sanchez has played well in his first two games. But one of the best things about Oakland is their defensive line. I believe will give sanchez a few hits and shake him up. This will be a very close game but I believe Oakland wins this because of their run game. They will be able to control the clock and ball possession with their run and will not need to enter the Jets fierce secondary because of this.

Mayneak
09-23-2011, 12:36 PM
Damn hand egg :high:

Fiji Osa
09-23-2011, 12:41 PM
Freest check ya face book I sent u ma picks there I will edit this later when I get home

Just C
09-23-2011, 12:41 PM
Damn hand egg :high:

lmao......

FreezyCT
09-23-2011, 02:15 PM
@ Flow - great point made about the Philly/New York game...and i have to agree with your prediction...i just cant see Eli Manning playing mistake free this weekend - which is what they would NEED to do to win this game...im not saying a Giants win is impossible, but when i look at their injury report, i cant help but feel discouraged...this team lacks secondary presence to begin with - and tho they do have one of the better pass-rushing defenses, like Flow said, this week wont be against a stand-still QB...another game my instincts are telling me to stay away from pick-wise, but i believe the Eagles pull this one out

IAmFlow
09-23-2011, 02:42 PM
@ Flow - great point made about the Philly/New York game...and i have to agree with your prediction...i just cant see Eli Manning playing mistake free this weekend - which is what they would NEED to do to win this game...im not saying a Giants win is impossible, but when i look at their injury report, i cant help but feel discouraged...this team lacks secondary presence to begin with - and tho they do have one of the better pass-rushing defenses, like Flow said, this week wont be against a stand-still QB...another game my instincts are telling me to stay away from pick-wise, but i believe the Eagles pull this one out

It will be a great game. People underestimate the Giants the weapons. But they just make way way too many mistakes. If you recall last year Eli' was throwing picks left and right. 3/4 of those picks bounced off of the wide receivers hands. They need discipline. Without Plaxico anymore, they don't have the dominant Randy Moss like guy down the field anymore. They used to be able to just throw it in his vicinity and using his height and strength he'd have no matter where it is. Bradshaw and Jacobs is a hell of a run game, but they are both injury prone and I wouldn't take away the fact that it's a possible fumble from the both of them. Turnovers and not converting in the redzone kill the Giants.

-Jibberish
09-23-2011, 02:59 PM
HA @ them thinking their experts, i make a living off the point spread and poker... clowns.

IAmFlow
09-23-2011, 03:00 PM
^ Now that's a joke in itself :high:

FreezyCT
09-23-2011, 03:06 PM
Another interesting matchup will be monday nights game between the Dallas Cowboys and the Washington Redskins...alot of people want to know if the Redskins (like the Lions) are foreal, and i think with a victory this week, they are...thats a big IF tho...Sexy Rexy is by far the player i dislike the most, i dont know why or what it is, i just dont like him...he was given the tools to succeed in Chicago and never amounted to anything...his mentality was "i have a rocket for an arm, and thats all that matters"...remember, this is the Rex Grossman of old tho...he seems to have changed into someone who can actually play the position and has turned the Redskins into a contender...Dallas is facing alot of injuries to important players (Dez Bryant, Tony Romo, Felix Jones, and others) which will definitely hinder them come monday...does the Sexy Rexy train continue to steam through teams with a win? or does he offically come back to earth and play the football we all are use to seeing him play? This is a QB matchup and the better QB will prevail

FreezyCT
09-23-2011, 03:08 PM
i think someone feels left out..

-Jibberish
09-23-2011, 03:13 PM
lol ill give u odds and you make a bet?

im a real life degerenate and i also played football for 5 years so just a heads up

FreezyCT
09-23-2011, 03:16 PM
unfortunately, you missed the deadline to participate within the panel...but if you read the fine print, its clearly states you can play along at home :p

-Jibberish
09-23-2011, 03:22 PM
im a diehard eagles fan but giants are going to win just sayin

FreezyCT
09-23-2011, 03:27 PM
and lets hear why, from the ACTUAL 5 year pro..

IAmFlow
09-23-2011, 03:29 PM
Giants aren't going to win that game. Eagles will win and cover the 8 point line. They have no secondary. Giants best thing is their rush defense against Vick? Ehh.. Vick breaks that line he is gone because of the secondary. I guarantee there is going to be some huge vick to jackson plays. Jackson is one of the fastest in the league, vick has one of the strongest arms. They will tear that secondary down. Giants will move the ball on some downs because of their rush game but they will not dominate. And expect to see some Eli interceptions.

-Jibberish
09-23-2011, 03:29 PM
you need my reasoning? how about you look at the fact everytime phillys in the playoffs they always lose to the giants? giants > eagles whenever it counts

-Jibberish
09-23-2011, 03:30 PM
wait til sunday

Streetz De Hood
09-23-2011, 03:31 PM
ima diehard eagles fan too but I'm not stupid no vick =no win should be the only week I don't pick them

IAmFlow
09-23-2011, 03:31 PM
Oh BTW. I'm in the New York Mets Pick em Pool with Odds. First week I won 11 games and last week I won 13 games cause that scummy dallas team couldn't cover a half a point more. Oh yep! I did pick that Tennessee upset too. :high:

FreezyCT
09-23-2011, 03:33 PM
so week 3 = playoffs?

-Jibberish
09-23-2011, 03:36 PM
giants > eagles = week 3

IAmFlow
09-23-2011, 03:37 PM
ima diehard eagles fan too but I'm not stupid no vick =no win should be the only week I don't pick them

Vick is playing Streetz. He's been practicing in full pads. He's fine. And to Jibb This is the playoffs buddy. Yup! Mr. I played for 5 years? highschool? Pop warner? Some mens league after that. Didn't know all those book keepers and pick makers have to play to pick better. Mr. I do this for a living. Would know you don't base your week 3 picks off of a playoff game. Since dec. 7 of 2008 eagles have beat the giants in season. Eagles beat them in the post season in 2009. Eagles won in 2007 post season. Giants have only beaten them 2 times in the playoffs 2001, and 1981. Get your facts straight bitch. Don't say shit and try to look hard. You don't have a fucking clue what your talking about.

FreezyCT
09-23-2011, 03:38 PM
i hope youre right...i know some ppl picked them and i didnt touch that matchup

ps - im still calling shenanigans on you knowing anything about the NFL...dont you ppl follow the CFL?

EDIT - i shouldve just let Flow handle that..

-Jibberish
09-23-2011, 03:43 PM
i was first string OLT and second string C and DE actually

and 1981 and 2001? smh @ where your getting your facts, because i know for a FACT giants beat them twice in a row conference finals 2 years in a row, and that was like 7-8 years back maybe

why dont you hop off my dick and make a bet or keep rantin in this thread about how your a pro

-Jibberish
09-23-2011, 03:44 PM
and LOL @ the cfl thing

but real talk CFL is more interesting to watch
3 downs makes it a much more quick paced game

IAmFlow
09-23-2011, 03:48 PM
i was first string OLT and second string C and DE actually

and 1981 and 2001? smh @ where your getting your facts, because i know for a FACT giants beat them twice in a row conference finals 2 years in a row, and that was like 7-8 years back maybe

why dont you hop off my dick and make a bet or keep rantin in this thread about how your a pro

I could careless what you played. Point Blank. Because you played doesn't make your picks better. Anything can happen anyways. and All my facts are right, anyone can go back and check them. So I have no worries there. Your just the retard here.

And If I recall. I never said I'm a Pro and I do bet, on bodogs. Your just making yourself look stupid.

FreezyCT
09-23-2011, 03:50 PM
im pretty sure it was you Jib who insinuated you were the "pro"

-Jibberish
09-23-2011, 03:51 PM
i am, i make a living off it.

-Jibberish
09-23-2011, 03:51 PM
and bodog is ass, go take your euros somewhere else

FreezyCT
09-23-2011, 03:53 PM
we'll have a pretty good idea of who knows what theyre talking about come week 6/7

IAmFlow
09-23-2011, 03:58 PM
A living out of it? Lol. Your argueing with me about facts that your completely wrong about. Must not be very good at your life then.

-Jibberish
09-23-2011, 04:04 PM
A living out of it? Lol. Your argueing with me about facts that your completely wrong about. Must not be very good at your life then.

cool story bro, come at me when i care

IAmFlow
09-23-2011, 04:08 PM
:high: Yup!! As I suspected.

-Jibberish
09-23-2011, 04:12 PM
flow are you still adding random people on facebook

Streetz De Hood
09-23-2011, 04:18 PM
I like taking a risk makes it more fun...plus the NFL is never predictable anyway all it takes is one injury or a star performance from a typically under the radar player to change a game completely

IAmFlow
09-23-2011, 04:19 PM
flow are you still adding random people on facebook

Ooohh trying to take shots. lol Nice one big guy. Actually I am.

-Jibberish
09-23-2011, 04:23 PM
yeah i know you are because i got a request yesterday lol

-Jibberish
09-23-2011, 04:24 PM
is that cool louis?

IAmFlow
09-23-2011, 04:26 PM
Yeah it is jake.
You act like saying my name is going to surprise me. I have this account linked it right below my sig.

exZACHly
09-23-2011, 04:29 PM
PIT.....27-13 Final
NE
SD
BAL
NYJ
ARI
MIA-Upset
ATL-Upset

^^The hen is in the nest

-Jibberish
09-23-2011, 04:33 PM
last edited by flow @ 4:30pm
posted @ 4:36pm
4 minutes for a damned reply?
did it take you that long to figure out you linked it?

IAmFlow
09-23-2011, 04:35 PM
ahh going with the Mia upset Zach. Tough one there. I wanted to stay away from that.

IAmFlow
09-23-2011, 04:35 PM
last edited by flow @ 4:30pm
posted @ 4:36pm
4 minutes for a damned reply?
did it take you that long to figure out you linked it?

You look like an idiot dude.
Yeah, I had forgotten i linked it.

-Jibberish
09-23-2011, 04:40 PM
im the idiot but your the one who was unaware of your linkage...
hmm i dunno about that one...

IAmFlow
09-23-2011, 04:42 PM
Okay, big deal I forgot i linked it. :high:

-Jibberish
09-23-2011, 04:42 PM
thats jus dashing now isnt it bezel

IAmFlow
09-23-2011, 04:46 PM
You know :high:. Anyways! Lets get back to discussing about this sunday. We'ved turned this thread into a shit show. Sorry Freezy :guns::monkey:

IAmFlow
09-23-2011, 05:03 PM
Another interesting matchup will be monday nights game between the Dallas Cowboys and the Washington Redskins...alot of people want to know if the Redskins (like the Lions) are foreal, and i think with a victory this week, they are...thats a big IF tho...Sexy Rexy is by far the player i dislike the most, i dont know why or what it is, i just dont like him...he was given the tools to succeed in Chicago and never amounted to anything...his mentality was "i have a rocket for an arm, and thats all that matters"...remember, this is the Rex Grossman of old tho...he seems to have changed into someone who can actually play the position and has turned the Redskins into a contender...Dallas is facing alot of injuries to important players (Dez Bryant, Tony Romo, Felix Jones, and others) which will definitely hinder them come monday...does the Sexy Rexy train continue to steam through teams with a win? or does he offically come back to earth and play the football we all are use to seeing him play? This is a QB matchup and the better QB will prevail

That is definitely going to be one of the games to look at.
Miles Austin isn't playing either, whew. Ouch!

-Jibberish
09-23-2011, 05:15 PM
cowboys + redskins = thanksgiving blessedness from jebus

exZACHly
09-23-2011, 05:43 PM
ahh going with the Mia upset Zach. Tough one there. I wanted to stay away from that.

Yeah, could go either way....but MIA has played NE and HOU, CLE has played CIN and IND....and now D. Thomas is running, R. Bush will be more explosive when he's in, Henne looks sharp....if they contain Hillis, i don't think McCoy will beat them, their D is good though, so we'll see what happens

exZACHly
09-23-2011, 05:47 PM
Grossman did take CHI to Superbowl, and he's been gunning lately...I think losing his job and getting it back has made him a better player...Romo, Jones, Austin, and Bryant all shaken up...i think WAS takes that game

Ill Phenom
09-23-2011, 05:56 PM
Yeah. I had to stay away from the MIA game. I am biased as hell against them. They are my least fav. team lol. I will say NFL rank wise they show to have a good off and a bad def. We'll see. But I give Browns with the advantage running with peyton hills. Although he is on injury list for illness, he'll most likely play and play good. With them having that advantage, browns have the 2nd best pass defense in the league right now and you know chad henne is shakey as fuck. IND of course bumped there pass def stats way lol. Kerry Collins smfh. I'd go with a close game. Cleveland wins though.

I'd pick the redskins in that game.

exZACHly
09-23-2011, 07:07 PM
Don't let emotions play a factor :D But no game is a Guarantee, just like the matchup there...should be interesting GL yall

FreezyCT
09-23-2011, 07:24 PM
still waiting on Mikey Deniro and Dmullz to get theirs in

@ Streetz - youre exactly right, it does only take one overachiever - but thats what makes it fun...i chose Chicago against better judgement - me wanting them to win has a huge influence lol (should definitely stay away from that)

John Dos
09-23-2011, 07:45 PM
Jacksonville will upset Carolina.
Watch and see.

FreezyCT
09-23-2011, 07:58 PM
i dont know - that games a toss up...but im definite Cam Newton out-performs Blaine Gabbert

exZACHly
09-23-2011, 11:00 PM
Yeah being from Aurora IL i should be picking CHI too, have Forte and Rodgers in FF though, so i'm just hoping for stats...CAR will beat JAX hate to tell you Dosage, but they should have kept Garrard they're are lost without him, Jones-Drew is still a monster, but Garrard was a good fit in that Offense, well at least i thought he was lol

Luke Eamiah
09-23-2011, 11:57 PM
Yooo... let me in on this fam. Ask exzachly, I bet like a mofo in real life.

exZACHly
09-24-2011, 01:21 AM
Yeah i thought you were getting in it when he posted thread, and actually thought you were in lol...Try and talk to Jibberish or Grizzy (they seem to follow NFL) before noon tomorrow(when picks are due) and add 1 to each conference, though it's not my decision, i'd have no prob with that....If not post your picks in here, and bet on my picks and enjoy the winnings, bout to go and get a VISA giftcard(since that's required for deposit on the site) so i'll get mine too :D

exZACHly
09-24-2011, 01:27 AM
Also maybe replace the 2 ppl that haven't posted their picks ( no h8 to them, but it is what it is) if they don't get theirs in....Better to have ppl that are guaranteed and will take this seriously....esp considering they're both in same division....now they might have already submitted picks and just waiting on Freezy, but it's just a thought

Luke Eamiah
09-24-2011, 01:57 AM
Did dosage say jacksonville will upset carolina? LOL. He thinks that's an upset? Carolina went 1-15 last year and are 0-2 this year, granted they've played well and Cam Newton has been impressive.

FreezyCT
09-24-2011, 07:39 AM
^ doesnt matter - jax is still the underdog for the matchup

all picks have been submitted...bare with me as i update the first post....@ Heart - if you can get one other person to fully commit to this then youre more than welcome to join...i have 8 ppl all willing to put in work and i need the same from the next two...also, i wont be able to add you until week 4 (we'll work something out, if you do happen to join, in regards to your record)

Ill Phenom
09-24-2011, 09:44 AM
Mullz picks aren't showing?

FreezyCT
09-24-2011, 09:58 AM
updating now

UnEtHıCaL
09-24-2011, 11:14 AM
Did he just get tackled? STOP THE GAME! Everyone go back to your previous positions, and we'll try this again twice more. If it happens again, we'll just say fuck it and try something else.

- The Inventor of American Football.

exZACHly
09-24-2011, 01:03 PM
Or some sick one handed catch, 3 broken tackles and a embarrassing stiff arm to the head :D Anyways glad to see everyone posted....Dun dun dun dunnnnn LOL

ozark
09-24-2011, 04:02 PM
Yall fools crazy, N.O saints avg 30 points a game against the 2 top defenses in the league, N.O wins 38-17

FreezyCT
09-24-2011, 04:43 PM
i dont think any of the defenses that NO has played this season compares to Houstons - thats the only difference...oh ya, and Houston can score

Luke Eamiah
09-24-2011, 05:01 PM
Anyone watching the Ohio State- Colorado game? Braxton Miller is the future.

FreezyCT
09-24-2011, 05:02 PM
colorado tho

Luke Eamiah
09-24-2011, 05:10 PM
No defence NO has played can compare to Houston? Did you forget who they started off the season against? Yeah, the defense didn't didn't play that great, but Green Bay's D makes Houston's look like a bunch of faggots.

Luke Eamiah
09-24-2011, 05:11 PM
True, Braxton has the speed of Mike Vick though, needs to develop his passing more TBH

FreezyCT
09-25-2011, 08:44 AM
green bays defense IMO is not as good as Houstons, and youll see why today

IAmFlow
09-25-2011, 01:02 PM
Here it goes!!

-Jibberish
09-25-2011, 02:20 PM
giants are winning 14-10 jussayin

-Jibberish
09-25-2011, 02:29 PM
packers and the bears should be good :high:

FreezyCT
09-25-2011, 03:40 PM
lions have the ball - down 3...this is why they play 4 quarters

IAmFlow
09-25-2011, 03:41 PM
giants are winning 14-10 jussayin

shits over now that they sat vick.
Kafka isn't going to win that it.

FreezyCT
09-25-2011, 03:43 PM
LOL @ mullz being the only one to call the NE/BUF game

IAmFlow
09-25-2011, 04:03 PM
1-1 so far. with Saint in the lead
and Pats just tied.
Can't complain at this point.

Mikey DeNiro
09-25-2011, 04:23 PM
wooo i knew vick was gonna get hurt for some reason. and my estimate was close as fuck too..
Mikey DeNiro
New Orleans Saints Over Houston Texans------------------(won)
New England Patriots Over Buffalo Bills--------------------- (lost)
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Over Atlanta Falcons
Pittsburgh Steelers Over Indianapolis Colts
Green Bay Packers Over Chicago Bears
Baltimore Ravens Over St. Louis Rams
New York Giants Over Philadelphia Eagles---------------------(won)
Denver Broncos Over Tennessee Titans -----------------(lost)

IAmFlow
09-25-2011, 04:25 PM
same I'm 2-2 right now..

John Dos
09-25-2011, 04:27 PM
Fuck the Referees for that Panthers vs Jags game. The clock should've been stopped. Real Talk.

Mikey DeNiro
09-25-2011, 04:34 PM
thats one of the 2 games i wasn't touching lmao.. that one and the viking and lions..
LETS GOO TAMPA

-Jibberish
09-25-2011, 04:35 PM
i havent messed up on a game yet ;)

-Jibberish
09-25-2011, 04:37 PM
looks like imma win an easy 200$ this week hopefully i win on both my tickets but i cant lol

i took a few games that went against eachother but meh odds are one of my tickets gonna win

-Jibberish
09-25-2011, 05:22 PM
chiefs for comeback? doubt it but its possible... but then again their longest pass of the first half was 5 yards... LMAO

KING WHUT
09-25-2011, 05:28 PM
damn i wish i would have seen this,.. i would have got down on this

exZACHly
09-25-2011, 06:45 PM
Yuckkkk some of these games are dirty lol....ppl betting billions of dollars on certain games prob has nothing to do with it IMO :) BUF pick was heroic/genius though....still have a few weeks however, I'll give yall a head start

IAmFlow
09-25-2011, 06:51 PM
That oakland pick was genuis

exZACHly
09-25-2011, 07:11 PM
Yeah it was...you even told me too...Tbh i rather see them win that game, i just didnt think it would happen, esp with McFadden Questionable....Last time i looked though he had like 120 yards and 2 TD's though

Mikey DeNiro
09-25-2011, 09:07 PM
New Orleans Saints Over Houston Texans------------------(won)
New England Patriots Over Buffalo Bills--------------------- (lost)
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Over Atlanta Falcons --------------- (won)
Pittsburgh Steelers Over Indianapolis Colts --------------(won)
Green Bay Packers Over Chicago Bears -----------------(won)
Baltimore Ravens Over St. Louis Rams -------------------(won)
New York Giants Over Philadelphia Eagles---------------------(won)
Denver Broncos Over Tennessee Titans -----------------(lost)

6-2

Streetz De Hood
09-26-2011, 07:39 AM
5-3 ain't too bad for starters right lol..especially getting one of the upsets right

FreezyCT
09-26-2011, 10:36 AM
id like to give a big shoutout to DMULLZ and ITSFLOW - terrific calls on the NE and OAK games...props guys

im updating the standings as we speak!!

IAmFlow
09-26-2011, 11:17 AM
ahh Congratz to Streetz and Mikey for this week.

FreezyCT
09-26-2011, 12:29 PM
yes congrats to Mikey and Streetz for a solid week - and to Mikey for his dead-on score prediction....ill be back with what i saw this weekend..

Streetz De Hood
09-26-2011, 01:01 PM
i'd say we had a good first week everyone showed up(including me n u know im always no-showin lol) alot of picks were on point n some of our upset picks were pure genius...but expect me to take over the AFC next week tho

FreezyCT
09-26-2011, 01:28 PM
AFC looks very competitive right now...NFC, we need to pick it up (literally)

Streetz De Hood
09-26-2011, 01:39 PM
winner will come out of AFC...just a lil prophecy

John Dos
09-26-2011, 01:41 PM
this upcoming week will be interesting.

Will MJD finally get the touches he deserves, and control the clock to beat New Orleans? I think so....I'm a die hard Jags fan if you guys can't tell by now. Fucked my fantasy points up big this week because of it lmao

FreezyCT
09-26-2011, 01:49 PM
what i saw..

im very discouraged (atm) with how the Lions looked yesterday...they couldnt get any rhythm going on offense in the first half (51 total yard..) and never got the run going (20 yards on 10 carries..) at all...they fell behind quickly and looked like the Lions of old - until the second half came around, but still thats a terrible feeling to have as a Lions fan...AP looked unstoppable, but for some reason (and i thank God), Minn stopped going to him...containing AP was the only way DET was going to win that game, so that worked out...i talked a little shit to Percy Harvins twitter and cant help but think thats the reason he performed so well, so i apologize about that (sarcasm)...basically, the Lions have a lot of work to do this week in regards to stopping the run, but also establishing it on offense

i was able to catch the NE/BUF game too, and what a great game that was...started out like a typical NE game - jumping ahead with an early lead, and looking to stack on more...but the Bills had some key plays (including the SJ touchdown that put them on the board late in the first half) and turned up the defense for the second half...4 ints for Tom Brady - i dont think anyone saw that coming (he had 4 total last year) - theres no question he kept BUF in the game by himself...when the Pats were moving, they looked unstoppable...constantly eating up biug chunk of yards, quickly too...things just seemed to go the Bills way this weekend, and i hope it continues...a true football fan will tell you how fun it is to see not only one, but two (Detroit) cellar-dwellers look like actual contenders after years of nothing...congrats to both teams

some quick points...

watching the Bears/Packers game, all i could think about was Detroits front line tearing thru the Bears O-line, just as the Packers were doing yesterday...Jay Culter is a sitting duck and something needs to be changed, or he wont last the season.......JAX/CAR game was quite a sight to see...turns out Cam Newton is human, but much more advanced than that of Blaine Gabbert.......Cinncinatti looked terrible - sorry, but true...going back to my original prediction that they wouldnt win a single game this season - aside from that first Cleveland mishap, i stand by that prediction........Colt McCoy is a winner and Cleveland fans should be excited about the future

FreezyCT
09-26-2011, 01:52 PM
Will MJD finally get the touches he deserves, and control the clock to beat New Orleans? I think so..

youre high

Streetz De Hood
09-26-2011, 02:32 PM
i dont feel like gettin too lengthy or soundin like an analyst but yeah Detroit lions been playing catch up all season so far....but i must say it is definately a 360 turn around for a team who had the worst records 2yrs prior to this season...im happy killa cam got that 1st W it may be to early to say this but if the panthers can get in a nice rhythm i see a pro bowl season for cam..i started bein a fan of the kid last yr when he was at auburn n i knew he was gonna shine already on...eagles(ughhh) so disappointed thats my team right there n to lose vick for 3-4wks is a nightmare...hopefully young'lll heal up n give philly the spark it needs.. new england? did that really happen? i swear to u i had a feeling cam was gon win n brady lose but i didnt listen to that voice in my head...but def a ego booster for the buffalo bills...n idc about the rest...i'll drop better comments later

FreezyCT
09-26-2011, 03:39 PM
streetz has seatlle over atlanta - either hes knows someone on the inside, or really doesnt like Atlanta

Streetz De Hood
09-26-2011, 04:05 PM
i got a feeling(black eyed peas voice)...

exZACHly
09-26-2011, 04:15 PM
LOL...You put St. Louis Cardinals, are we doing baseball picks too? :D As for watching games, i stayed up drinking like a dumbass, started Beanie Wells(who didnt even play) in my money league, and caught ending of GB/CHI game....Was very surprised in ALOT of these games tbh....Still a long way to go, but 3-5 is weak lol....Watched PIT/IND and Wallace is a beast...IND def kept it close though, they should start Painter....But are still lost without Manning...PIT better step it up though if they want to repeat their success of last year and that HOU game will a great time to do so

Streetz De Hood
09-26-2011, 04:29 PM
lmao i was gon see if yall noticed...lil expert humor

Fiji Osa
09-27-2011, 08:53 AM
5-7 for Osa

FreezyCT
09-27-2011, 11:06 AM
lol - i didnt even see that, just copy and pasted....overall a very solid week for all of us...i was very happy to see that everyone submited their picks on time and that a few of us called some crazy upsets...great job with the postings too guys - now on to week 4..

exZACHly
09-27-2011, 06:24 PM
Yeah 3-5 was REAL SOLID lol, not even tripping though, a long way to go....Sending picks now Freezy

John Dos
09-27-2011, 06:39 PM
i'm STILL pretty pissed about that Jags game. I expect Gabbert to have a very good game against New Orleans. I might even do the unthinkable and put it as one of my upsets for Week 4.

Mikey DeNiro
09-27-2011, 07:41 PM
man fuck that Mullz paid Tom Brady To Throw 4 interceptions!

exZACHly
09-27-2011, 08:01 PM
I was wondering about what they were talking about on that phone on the sidelines LOL Quit paying off ppl DMullz

John Dos
09-27-2011, 08:05 PM
mullz is broke. i robbed him just before the games started. sorry guys.

Streetz De Hood
09-27-2011, 08:14 PM
ight based on the first 3 games....lets take a look into the future n see who u think is going to end up earning these awards...

Defensive player on the year
Offensive player of the year
Coach of the year
Comeback player of the year
Offensive /defensive rookie of the year
MVP

exZACHly
09-27-2011, 08:50 PM
Way too early to tell but here's a couple

Defensive player of the year= Troy Polamalu always has a chance, havent really seen individual stats to pick just one person though
Offensive player of the year= Wes Welker (If he continues snapping)
Coach of the year= Chan Gailey (BUF)
Comeback player of the year= Matthew Stafford
Offensive ROTY= Daniel Thomas, Cam Newton, or AJ Green...Most likely Newton or Thomas
Defensive ROTY= Not too sure on this one...Von Miller possibly
MVP= Most likely a QB....Prob Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers

Brees, McFadden, McCoy a couple of guys that might be up there too, def too early to tell, but based on 3 weeks that's my predictions

Streetz De Hood
09-27-2011, 09:50 PM
yeah i know its early but first impressions last....mines kinda similar to u

Defensive player of the year= Troy Polamalu
Offensive player of the year= Wes Welker
Coach of the year= Billicheck(pats) or whatever the lion's coach's name is
Comeback player of the year= Matthew Stafford/Colt Mccoy
Offensive ROTY= Cam Newton in a landslide
Defensive ROTY= Von Miller i honestly havent been payin attention to rookies except for newton tho so im just throwin a name up
MVP= brady,newton,stafford ...cam has been almost identical to brady so far...if he can keep the panthers consistent n make the playoffs i think he has a chance, stafford n the lions are off to a great start n just for making it to round 1 of the playoffs would be enough to get him at least 2nd place imo...and brady is brady u know usual superstar shit..it's definately year of the QB its just a matter of which one...

exZACHly
09-27-2011, 10:20 PM
Yeah Jim Schwartz(DET) def has a chance...Wouldn't say Cam Newton by a landslide though...He only has 4 passing TD's and 4 INT's (does have 2 rush TDs though) but Daniel Thomas missed 1st game and has 239 total yards last 2 games and should be putting up some numbers, so don't count him out....Like you said alot of this will be based on how the team does overall though

FreezyCT
09-28-2011, 01:45 PM
Defensive player on the year - Jared Allen/Joe Haden
Offensive player of the year - Darren McFadden/Tom Brady
Coach of the year - Jim Swartz
Comeback player of the year - Matthew Stafford
OROTY - Cam Newton/Denarius Moore
DROTY - Casey Matthews/Ryan Kerrigan
MVP - Tom Brady

FreezyCT
09-28-2011, 03:38 PM
3 experts submitted - 5 experts need to submit

Ill Phenom
09-28-2011, 03:39 PM
I will do mine tomorrow famo.

FreezyCT
09-28-2011, 04:08 PM
no rush - remember yall have til saturday noon....just keeping everyone posted

dmullz
09-28-2011, 11:16 PM
Defensive player on the year - Revis/Suh
Offensive player of the year - A.rodgers/wes welker
Coach of the year - Jim Swartz
Comeback player of the year - Matthew Stafford
OROTY - Cam Newton
DROTY -Ryan Kerrigan
MVP - Aaron Rodgers

FreezyCT
09-29-2011, 10:10 AM
Mullz knows about kerrigan :high:......lol step your rookie-game up ppl

dmullz
09-29-2011, 05:06 PM
Kerrigan shld bbe a fucking jet he was a beast at purdue

FreezyCT
09-30-2011, 04:11 PM
This week (as a Lions fan) im very nervous about Sunday...i know all the injuries and whatnot, but something doesnt sit right...last sunday i watched Jared Allen wreck HAVOC, and all i could think about was DeMarcus Ware next weekend...i fully exepct to see Dallas in a bunch of prevent formations on defense - bc its no secret the Lions cannot get it going on the ground...theyve been able to make up for that, but at some point its not going to be enough - and unfortunately i have a feeling it MAY be this weekend...with that said, my Detroit pride has me picking the Lions over the Cowboys because i cant possibly see the Dallas offense putting that many points on the board...

The Cleveland Browns/Tennessee Titans game is going to be close...i doubt itll be that good of a game to watch from an offesive standpoint but with Colt McCoy, you cant really go wrong...every week he seems to keep the Browns in the game...i truely believe he is going to be the next great quarterback...Peyton Hillis wont be active for the game so that hurts, but on the flipside, CJ2K hasnt done shit this season (i believe hes still under 100 rushing yards for the season...the same guy who averaged 120 a game two seasons ago)..alot of people are picking the Titans for the upset (which i agree, this pick could go either way and is a safe upset pick) but i think McCoy works his magic again and the Browns leave victorious

Finally, im interested to see how the Patriots bounce back against the Oakland Raiders...if yall remember last weekend, the Bills surprisingly upset the Patroits, and looked good doing so (shoutout to Mullz for picking that upset) Oakland is a team that is starting to hold its own in the NFL, which is surprising considering the quality of the players they lost to free agency...they run the ball as good as anyone and have a real star in McFadden...the defense has had some collapses but will they bring they A game? will we see back-to-back upsets of the Patroits? i dont think they will, but if this season has taught us anything, its that ANYTHING is possible and the saying "any given sunday" holds true

dmullz
10-01-2011, 11:10 AM
Wait till you see my both birthday weekend picks........

FreezyCT
10-01-2011, 12:39 PM
great job - everyone has posted!!

Ticket
10-02-2011, 01:04 PM
Will Vick make it through the entire game this week?

Ticket
10-02-2011, 01:05 PM
Foster bout to put up 200 on Pittsburg

exZACHly
10-02-2011, 03:50 PM
Foster bout to put up 200 on Pittsburg

And i benched him in my Money League LOL....Well, at least he's back

Ill Phenom
10-02-2011, 03:51 PM
Lions coming back.... Uhhh ohhhh

Streetz De Hood
10-02-2011, 04:35 PM
wow did yall just see the lions and 49ers comebacks..wow..seriously lol

FreezyCT
10-02-2011, 05:08 PM
i swear i though the lions were about to blow the game with that late series of penalties...i mean seriously?? youre within your opponents ten and you get pushed out to the point you have to punt? o well good game *wipes brow*

dmullz
10-02-2011, 05:56 PM
I love the Lions cause of Suh- My favorite Player

Mikey DeNiro
10-02-2011, 06:08 PM
man i was at work thats why i'm not winning right now! but i got the rest of the games now that i can watch'm
lmao

Mikey DeNiro
Philadelphia Eagles Over San Francisco 49ers ............... Lost
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Over Indianapolis Colts ............tomorrow
Green Bay Packers over Denver Broncos .......... pretty much got this in the bag unless a miracle comes around
New Orleans Saints Over Jacksonville Jaguars won
Atlanta Falcons over Seattle Seahawks won
San Diego Chargers Over Miami Dolphins....... chargers fucking with my emotions
Detroit Lions Over Dallas Cowboys won
Oakland Raiders Over New England Patriots .......... i took a chance with this pick.... so its nothing i didn't expect.....

i knew i shoulda picked teh lions game for my score...

Mikey DeNiro
10-02-2011, 06:28 PM
lets go raiders!!!! get a shut out this quarter and score 21 points on some miracle shit. actually 17 would be cool too

Ill Phenom
10-02-2011, 06:43 PM
San Diego Chargers Over Miami Dolphins - Winning
Chicago Bears Over Carolina Panthers - Win
New Orleans Saints Over Jacksonville Jaguars - Win
Minnesota Vikings Over Kansas City Chiefs - Lost
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Over Indianapolis Colts - Monday night
Atlanta Falcons Over Seattle Seahawks - Winning
Tennessee Titans Over Cleveland Browns - Win
Detroit Lions Over Dallas Cowboys - Win

Mikey DeNiro
10-02-2011, 07:29 PM
Mikey DeNiro
Philadelphia Eagles Over San Francisco 49ers ............... Lost
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Over Indianapolis Colts ............tomorrow
Green Bay Packers over Denver Broncos ....................won
New Orleans Saints Over Jacksonville Jaguars............... won
Atlanta Falcons over Seattle Seahawks....................... won
San Diego Chargers Over Miami Dolphins....... ........... won
Detroit Lions Over Dallas Cowboys ......................... won
Oakland Raiders Over New England Patriots .......... lost

fuck The Eagles... thats the only one that upsets me lmao

Ill Phenom
10-02-2011, 07:30 PM
True eagles should have one that. I stayed away from that shit because of vicks health.. Couldnt' deal with another Bullshti Philly loss

exZACHly
10-02-2011, 07:44 PM
NE over OAK Win
SD over MIA Win
TB over IND TBD
NO over JAX Win
GB over DEN (30-17 Final) Win (Damn Wreckless Score lol)
ATL over SEA Win
PIT over HOU-Upset Loss (And i benched Foster...Ouch)
DET over DAL-Upset Win

6-1 with TB/IND game still left.....Makes me feel better about weakest record last week LOL...yeah PHI was about to win that game, but Maclin fumbled

Streetz De Hood
10-02-2011, 07:53 PM
damn both my upsets were wrong...but they were close games so I almost struck gold with that shit lol

FreezyCT
10-03-2011, 10:53 AM
this week's winner is between ItsFlow and exZACHly, who both did an outstanding job with their picks....6-1 with the MNF game - great job guys!!

got the Cleveland pick wrong - which i really thought id get right...thats another week that i underestimated matt hasselbeck...but i went 5-2 on the week with a MNF game so all in all the week wasnt bad

Streetz De Hood
10-03-2011, 12:10 PM
To look at this from a statistical approach(yes im bored)

win percentages so far are....

NFC
- ItsFlow (11-4) MNF...73%
- Freezy (9-6) MNF......60%
- exZACHly (9-6) MNF..60%
- Fiji Osa (9-7)............56.25%

AFC
- Mikey DeNiro (11-4) MNF........73%
- Streetz-Da-Hood (10-5) MNF..66%
- Dmullz (9-7) MNF..................56.25%
- Dosage (9-7).......................56.25%

therefore league-wide overall standings are
1. ItsFlow (11-4) MNF................73%
Mikey DeNiro (11-4) MNF........73%
3. Streetz-Da-Hood (10-5) MNF..66%
4. Freezy (9-6) MNF....................60%
exZACHly (9-6) MNF................60%
6. Fiji Osa (9-7)..........................56.25%
- Dmullz (9-7) MNF.....................56.25%
- Dosage (9-7)..........................56.25%

with all these ties I'd say either we are all experts like the threads suggest or we all suck lol

Final Thoughts..

Itsflow has been holding his ground so far with a 13% lead over his opponents...but the NFC'S 2 3 4 spots are very close and can end up goin into a 3-way tie with the outcome of the MNF game...

The AFC...mikey's up by 7% atm..but me and him have the same pick on the MNF game so if we are right he'll only be leading by 6.25% which makes me very optimistic amount surpassing him next week..and dmullz and dosage could end up trading places with the outcome of the MNF game..

FreezyCT
10-03-2011, 01:02 PM
my mistake - Mullz is only suppose to be 9-6

but i think 6 correct picks any week can put you into contention...this is just a matter of when those weeks come...i fully expect this to go down to the wire...also - i dont know if anyone watches/follows the Mark May and Lou Holtz picks on saturday, but May is like 6-14...with that said, i think were all doing pretty good

Streetz De Hood
10-03-2011, 02:05 PM
yeah...but at this rate those 6 correct picks will only put u in contention if the guys on top get less than that...otherwise ur gonna be playin catch up n never do

FreezyCT
10-03-2011, 02:15 PM
this week had a lot of .500 or near .500 picks for the experts...only had two 6-correct experts (one being Zach who had a total of 3 correct for the prior week)...my assumption is after four or five weeks of picks, we'll start to see a big difference in the percentages

exZACHly
10-03-2011, 02:17 PM
Bout to go 7-1 after TB wins tonight....Makes up for that weak ass 3-5 last week :high:

dmullz
10-03-2011, 03:33 PM
Gtta fix the 9-6, if the bucs win tonight i could be 10-6 which is very nice

Streetz De Hood
10-03-2011, 04:32 PM
I had a terrible week lol...I'm cool with my reg picks losing I just hate how both my upsets lost by a few points...like damn what good with a field goal

Mikey DeNiro
10-03-2011, 07:09 PM
yea lets look at it like this though... i've been consistant! lmao.
next week's gonna be different though.

Mikey DeNiro
10-03-2011, 07:10 PM
oh and everyone don't worry my Tampa Bay Buc's gonna give it to'm the right way

dmullz
10-03-2011, 07:34 PM
I need Blount to smoke the colts defense, all puns intended- I have him in fantasy and im going against addai and im basicly even wiut him

Ill Phenom
10-03-2011, 07:42 PM
oh and everyone don't worry my Tampa Bay Buc's gonna give it to'm the right way

Tampa better beat em by 9.5 lol

FreezyCT
10-04-2011, 10:11 AM
alright guys, everything is updated....congrats to ItsFlow and exZACHly for both finishing the week 7-1!! unfortunately one person had to win for the week - and that person is FLOW...great job everyone

Streetz De Hood
10-04-2011, 10:22 AM
shits lookin tighter now....next week should be interesting

FreezyCT
10-04-2011, 11:36 AM
looking over the score predicitions that we all made - i have to give props to Mikey for last week...homie was only off by 5 total points - very impressive

FreezyCT
10-07-2011, 09:36 AM
get your picks in ladies!!!

Ill Phenom
10-07-2011, 08:38 PM
Damn. Where is everyones picks?

FreezyCT
10-08-2011, 09:00 AM
i have mullz and mikeys - need the others!!

FreezyCT
10-08-2011, 10:52 AM
so far im the only one who thinks Minnesota's getting a win tomorrow

Ill Phenom
10-08-2011, 10:58 AM
I think arizona is going to win that game also lol. IMO

MR-LETS-BEEF
10-08-2011, 11:22 AM
Minnesota over Arizona? That my friend, I don't see happening.

Ill Phenom
10-08-2011, 11:32 AM
Lets face it. I'm going for 8-0 this week :high:

MR-LETS-BEEF
10-08-2011, 11:53 AM
Lets face it. I'm going for 8-0 this week :high:

What's your picks for the week? I will check out all the matchups and post my picks up.

Ill Phenom
10-08-2011, 12:20 PM
My picks are on the first page.

Mikey DeNiro
10-08-2011, 12:36 PM
shiit iono about this week..
i hadn't watch espn or nothing... so we'll see.

MR-LETS-BEEF
10-08-2011, 02:38 PM
My picks are on the first page.

Detroit is not beating Chicago. Respect to both teams.

FreezyCT
10-09-2011, 02:47 PM
^ in the end, detroits winning that game...but ya this week looks good - too bad we had some forfeits tho

Streetz De Hood
10-09-2011, 03:04 PM
the eagles game is disgusting...

FreezyCT
10-10-2011, 02:00 PM
lol ya "dream team" my ass

Mikey DeNiro
10-10-2011, 02:24 PM
yoo freezy it'd be dope as shit if you could update the wins and losses on the week for the games that were picked on the first page.

FreezyCT
10-10-2011, 02:27 PM
no problem - i was gonna wait until tomorrow to update the whole thing, but i got you

Mikey DeNiro
10-10-2011, 02:36 PM
only reason i said that, is cause i missed like all the games due to work and i don't feel like looking for the wins and losses on my picks lol... iono though after sundays games i think that'd be a good idea though

FreezyCT
10-10-2011, 02:48 PM
updated**

BIG week for Fiji - homie went 6-0 before his Colts pick (also had a forfeit but still)!! great picking from him

everyone get your picks in to me by saturday!! and remember, its 8 picks not 7!

John Dos
10-10-2011, 05:15 PM
i failed this week. totally forgot about this shit! lmfaoooooo

Streetz De Hood
10-10-2011, 06:25 PM
NFC is tight as shit

Mikey DeNiro
10-10-2011, 07:01 PM
thats what i get for not studying up for the week
smh

dmullz
10-10-2011, 07:30 PM
i didnt think my picks threw this weekened 21st bday weekend fucked my shit up

Streetz De Hood
10-10-2011, 08:46 PM
excuses...excuses...

Streetz De Hood
10-11-2011, 08:30 AM
my final score was on point I got the lion's score right n missed the bears score by 4points

FreezyCT
10-11-2011, 10:27 AM
lmao @ mullz - ya homie your picks fell flat...you had way too many upsets in there

im updating as we speak

FreezyCT
10-11-2011, 10:42 AM
the AFC seems to have seperated itself with poor weeks from Mullz and Dose...hopefully they can turn it around before they get too far behind....the NFC looks very competitive with Flow holding down the top spot since day one...that conference looks like its up for grabs so ill be on-point come next sunday

all in all a very solid week guys....and props to Streetz for winning week 5 and coming the closest anyones come to predicting their score...great job man!

Streetz De Hood
10-11-2011, 11:42 AM
thanks fam....guess it do pay off to actually analyze the teams before picking....

Ill Phenom
10-11-2011, 11:47 AM
Guess I didn't get that 8-0. I'll have to go for it next week.

FiNAL WoRD
10-12-2011, 01:51 PM
Yo son get at my F/R , i need you to help me out ^

exZACHly
10-12-2011, 02:12 PM
Damn HOU and NYG both made it to the 10 about to win that shit, then failed lol...Flow needs to slow down or else i'm gonna have to just pick opposite of him last week :high: #Suicidal Strategies

FreezyCT
10-12-2011, 02:35 PM
dont know if anyone has checked the scheduel for sunday, but there are basically no "gimmes"...this could be our toughest week yet...WAS/PHI, BUF/NYG, MIN/CHI, HOU/BAL, SF/DET...good luck

Streetz Da Hood
10-12-2011, 02:40 PM
yeah there's no duhhhhhh picks

FreezyCT
10-12-2011, 04:41 PM
does anyone remember dwane bowe getting 15 TD catches last year...i swear this is the first time ive seen this

John Dos
10-12-2011, 05:30 PM
he actually didnt have a terrible season last year. but u right tho, he snappin this year.

FreezyCT
10-13-2011, 03:04 PM
everyone get their picks in this week

FreezyCT
10-14-2011, 12:28 PM
4 experts have posted....need the other 4!!!

dmullz
10-14-2011, 03:10 PM
Heres my Picks

Upset is Colts beating the bengals 24-21

Green Bay Over St.louis
Detroit Over San Fran
Baltimore Over Houston
Jets Over Miami
Buffalo Over the Giants
Chicago Over Minnesota
Atlanta Over Carolina

½ Man ½ Amazin
10-14-2011, 03:21 PM
Heres my Picks

Upset is Colts beating the bengals 24-21

Green Bay Over St.louis
Detroit Over San Fran
Baltimore Over Houston
Jets Over Miami
Buffalo Over the Giants
Chicago Over Minnesota
Atlanta Over Carolina

After Minnesota performance last week and Chicago let down, I'd swing my upset towards that game. I see Minnesota winning versus Chicago.

FreezyCT
10-14-2011, 03:33 PM
**UPDATED**

i feel your pain Dos - i was in the same situation in '08...i ended up picking detroit for every week hoping theyd win atleast once...we all know how that ended..

this week, i expect to see a bunch of good, close games...as i stated earlier, looking voer the scheduel briefly i didnt see any sure wins, which isnt good from a picks standpoint - by from a fan's, these are the weeks we pray for...ALOT of potential this week

couple things im looking for...can Carolina finally put it all together and give a legit contendor a run for their money? - not only that, but pull out a win? theyve been close in nearly all of their games, and going against Atlanta - whos been iffy - might present them with the best opportunity...the 49ers are traveling to Motown for a big showdown - but can Detroit stop the run?...i have a lunch bet with a Niners fan from work, so theres extra incentive for me lol...espn and the madden simulation both favor the Lions, but they all present the same scenario - stop Frank Gore and the Lions win...fingers crossed

stat predictions.....Calvin Johnson - 9 receptions, 110 recieving yards, 2 touchdowns...Minnesota defensive line - 5 sacks on Jay Culter...Brandon Marshall - 4 receptions, 60 recieving yards, 0 touchdowns (im calling his "beast mode" bluff)

FreezyCT
10-14-2011, 03:34 PM
After Minnesota performance last week and Chicago let down, I'd swing my upset towards that game. I see Minnesota winning versus Chicago.

couldnt agree more

FreezyCT
10-16-2011, 09:46 AM
picks are in and everything is updated!!! good luck to all experts!!

Mikey DeNiro
10-16-2011, 09:43 PM
Detroit Lions Over San Francisco 49ers----------------lost
Green Bay Packers Over St. Louis Rams --------------- won
Philadelphia Eagles Over Washington Redskins --------- won
Houston Texans Over Baltimore Ravens ------------lost
New England Patriots Over Dallas Cowboys ------- won
Atlanta Falcons Over Carolina Panthers ------------won
Indianapolis Colts Over Cinncinati Bengals ---- lost
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Over New Orleans Saints ---------- won

shiiiit i'll take it.. i just guessed lmao... sent my pics from my phone and shit...

John Dos
10-16-2011, 09:54 PM

don't be stupid. lmao

Streetz De Hood
10-16-2011, 11:24 PM
6-2 another good week for me...the only thing that be stoppin me from going 8-0 is those damn upset picks lol

dmullz
10-17-2011, 12:47 AM
I think I had a pretty good week too

Streetz De Hood
10-17-2011, 01:11 AM
yeah everybody seems like they're be either 5-3 or 6-2 depending on that Monday game

FreezyCT
10-17-2011, 10:38 AM
**UPDATED**

all in all bad week..

FreezyCT
10-17-2011, 10:41 AM
6-2 another good week for me...the only thing that be stoppin me from going 8-0 is those damn upset picks lol

ya youve racked up some solid weeks...based off how the games have gone and how were picking, i doubt we'll see anyone go 8-0 - if we do tho, damn

pick of the year so far - Mullz (on i think week 2) with the Pats/Bills game upset

Streetz De Hood
10-17-2011, 10:51 AM
yeah i doubt it too...unless theres a week where all the good teams have an a shitload of injuries before our picks are due lol...and that pat/bills upset was risky as hell especially when we were only in the 2nd week of this competition..

FreezyCT
10-17-2011, 11:06 AM
yeah i doubt it too...unless theres a week where all the good teams have an a shitload of injuries before our picks are due lol...and that pat/bills upset was risky as hell especially when we were only in the 2nd week of this competition..

most certainly - and i kno there were other options that looked ALOT better than Bills over Pats lol

Streetz De Hood
10-17-2011, 11:10 AM
even tho it was a bad week overall i see some things worth mentioning..the NFC is still very very close and honestly i think throughout these next weeks we gonna see those 2,3,4 spots play musical chairs constantly...but i dont see Flow losing that #1 spot tho...In the AFC i finally took over the #1 spot only by one game so it still a toss up...and now im even in position to tie with flow for #1 overall if his MNF pick is wrong...but there's still a big gap between the AFC's #2 and #3 spots and me and deniro have been crazy consistant and i honestly dont see anything changing that...ok say mullz gets the MNF pick right that'll bring him up to 17-15 he could go 8-0 next week(25-15) and it would still take at the very least a 1-7 from me and 2-6 from deniro for him to gain the number one spot...but there's still alot of time left and all it takes is for someone to forget to submit or have a terrible week to shake it all up..im just saying dont hold ya breath...

FreezyCT
10-17-2011, 11:43 AM
very true...fiji just made the deadline this week - and dose missed last week completely...and i hate to agree with you about the NFC, but youre right - its starting to look like the AL East...hopefully Flow follows Bostons route

Streetz De Hood
10-17-2011, 02:03 PM
lol flow pulling a Boston move would be good for us all...but ok question? how exactly are we going to determine a winner? I know your gonna do a playoff but I'm not following what that details

FreezyCT
10-18-2011, 02:17 PM
thats a great question

we'll finish the regular season following the results from week 15...the top two experts (one being the conference winner, the other being the conference wildcard) from both conferences (in regards to overall win percentage throughout the season) will advance to the semi finals - schedueled for week 16

the conference winner will matchup against their respective wildcard winner and do a head-to-head type pick-em challenge - all matchups for that week will require a pick, instead of the normal 8 picks...the two winners from the head-to-help challenge will then face off again in the same fasion the following week (week 17) for the championship...again, a pick for every matchup will need to be submitted

FreezyCT
10-18-2011, 02:51 PM
carson palmer just got traded to the raiders for 2 first rounders....the real question is,

do the raiders make the playoffs?

Streetz De Hood
10-18-2011, 05:01 PM
ight thanks for clearin that up...n yeah i seen that too but idk if he's gonna fit in with their offense plus palmer isnt as good as he used to be...

Streetz De Hood
10-18-2011, 10:58 PM
don't forget to update the records and reveal this week's winner

FreezyCT
10-19-2011, 10:15 AM
slacking...my bad

**UPDATED**

Fiji Osa
10-19-2011, 10:55 AM
CT what it look like ima get them picks in for week 7 soon

Streetz De Hood
10-19-2011, 09:43 PM
im coming for that #1 spot...

FreezyCT
10-20-2011, 10:27 AM
Flow better bring his A game...i might just get our first 8 win week and take over the NFC

FreezyCT
10-20-2011, 11:50 AM
2 experts are in.....waiting on the other 6!!

Streetz De Hood
10-20-2011, 06:56 PM
I'm still thinking bout my picks ill get em in tommorow

Fiji Osa
10-21-2011, 10:14 AM
New Orleans over Indianapolis
Oakland over Kansas City
Pittsburgh over St. Louis
Green Bay over Minnesota
Baltimore over Jaxsonville
San Diego over New York Jets

Houston over Tennessee
Atlanta over Detroit

Tie Breaker: Saint 31 - Colts 14

FreezyCT
10-21-2011, 10:40 AM
send the picks to my email

FreezyCT
10-21-2011, 03:44 PM
a no-show from FLow is what id really like this weekend..

Streetz De Hood
10-21-2011, 03:52 PM
like that's gonna happen...but I'm getting that 8-0 BTW

dmullz
10-21-2011, 05:55 PM
Upset Carolina over Washington
Pit Over ari
Baltimore over Jacksonville
Denver Over Miami
Detroit Over Atalanta
Greenbay Over Minni
Dallas Over Stlouis
Chicago over Tampa Bay

score Greenbay 27- 10 Minni

John Dos
10-21-2011, 06:43 PM
Carolina over Washington isn't an upset lol

FreezyCT
10-22-2011, 08:39 AM
i hope the lions can bounce back

everyone get your picks in!!!

FreezyCT
10-22-2011, 08:41 AM
mullz i think you may need another upset - unless CHi over TB is one

lol nvm, i just checked - youre good with the DEN game...im lit bear with me

Mikey DeNiro
10-22-2011, 12:36 PM
Upset Carolina over Washington
Pit Over ari
Baltimore over Jacksonville
Denver Over Miami
Detroit Over Atalanta
Greenbay Over Minni
Dallas Over Stlouis
Chicago over Tampa Bay

score Greenbay 27- 10 Minni

Streetz De Hood
10-22-2011, 01:22 PM
looks like flow no showed after all...I think that just confirmed God is indeed real lol

exZACHly
10-22-2011, 02:49 PM
Tennessee isn't an upset John Dos ( Yw for the kick ass name suggestion btw lol )

FreezyCT
10-22-2011, 11:13 PM
*cracks knuckles*

thanks for keeping my seat warm flow..

Streetz De Hood
10-22-2011, 11:17 PM
did deniro get his jawn in on time? cuz 2 no shows would be wack

FreezyCT
10-22-2011, 11:20 PM
lol @ mikey - im putting that for your picks

FreezyCT
10-24-2011, 12:12 PM
NFCs looking good..

exZACHly
10-24-2011, 02:45 PM
Sucks that Flow didn't get picks in though....Enjoy that top spot while it lasts Freezy :high:

FreezyCT
10-24-2011, 04:04 PM
i cant believe how close a few of us got to the 8-0 week

Streetz De Hood
10-24-2011, 04:45 PM
regardless of the way the MNF game turns out me and mikey'll will be tied for 1st place once again lol

Streetz De Hood
10-24-2011, 04:47 PM
crazy thing is flow forfeited the week and is still 4 wins from 1st place..thats how tight the NFC is...ya'll definitely are going to the wire

FreezyCT
10-25-2011, 10:06 AM
i took over first place and won the week....productive picks on my part

on a side note - major props to Dose for calling that JAX/BAL game correctly...and being the only one...good call!!

Streetz De Hood
10-25-2011, 10:39 AM
this is really getting good now....me n Mikey still tied for first place overall but freezy is right on our tails...I had a terrible week 5-3 smh

John Dos
10-25-2011, 10:58 AM
i took over first place and won the week....productive picks on my part

on a side note - major props to Dose for calling that JAX/BAL game correctly...and being the only one...good call!!

I knew the Jags would get it together eventually. :cool:

John Dos
10-25-2011, 11:01 AM
even though i missed an entire week I could still win my division. I'm only behind 10 wins, with half a season left.