PDA

View Full Version : Ethal To Thread Please

Just C
09-22-2011, 08:55 AM
http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/images/news/2009/february/ss122.jpg

Fuck This Picture, Ima PIC THE TOPIC, Focus On Wordplay Metaphores And STICK TO LOGIC, Wit a Flow So Nice And Come Hard, You Could Say its almost as THICK AS MY DICK, Well My Topic Is Somthinn LITEE, bout livin LIFE, Wit No Drawbacks, No MACS FIRED, And When The Buzzer Beeps, Jus Get Up Dont ACT TIRED, Well Ima Monster! i Act WIRED! And I Woke up On This DAY in MAY, Looked Outside The Windows, And there This Old Lady LAY,I
Quickly Ran OOUTSIDE, And TRIED TO REVIVE, And EVERYTIME, I Kept Sayin With EVERY LINE, That Itll Be Better THIS TIME, And called I Called For a Bus NO TOKENS, they said she Fell Down Twice All BOnes BROKEN! The Nieghbors Heard Her WHEEPIN IN PAIN, And SLEEPING THE SAME, but I COuldnt Even Hear Her Heart BEEPING THE SAME! I Cried While I Watched The Ambulance SPEED AWAY, With 2 Cop Cars to LEED THE WAY, I Jus Hoped And Prayed That I didnt LEAVE THAT WAY, And I MEAN TO SAY, That Im Sorry i coudlnt Rap About Some FIRE STORM MONSTER, But If I Really Wanted To Win I Would Jus HIRE MORE MOBSTERS, And Thats That.

First off. LOL @ That "On Topic" verse. You dropped so props if you read this, thats the main thing. it just threw me off a lil lol

I was sure Just dropped. If you didnt, why the fuck moan that people didnt mention me and say "EtH worked hard on that" if you were gonna be a faggot? JBreezzzzy no show wins.

2ndly. The actual point of this thread.

What are you talking about? nobody moaned, I said give u a shout out. And I apologize for the no show, I wasn't at my computer to drop so it is what it is.

I did warn you that I didn't put my name in the hat as I might not be able to drop my verse. So I didn't want to make a promise I couldn't make good on.

And you said

"Oh I'll put you in anyway, If you don't show I'll let it be known that you told me so"

Not exact wording but thats the jist.

Confirm or deny

UnEtHıCaL
09-22-2011, 09:00 AM
Someone never mentioned me in a newspaper, and you said "Yeah, EtH worked hard on that and should have got a mention", and you follow this up by no showing it?

And yes, I did say that. I was under the impression that you were overworked or that you might be going somewhere and not able to drop. Little did I know at that time, that you'd be active the entire time, and would even make the comment "Not many people as me to do stuff as a mod". So in other words, you had an entire week of free time, yet on the last day of the deadline, you go away and that's your excuse.

You also said "smh" that I neveer automatically gave you an extension.

The bottom line is you knew I had put a lot of work into it, and you still never posted.

Just C
09-22-2011, 09:04 AM
"Yeah, EtH worked hard on that and should have got a mention"

Where do you get the emotional display of MOANING from that? lol

I said give due props. nothing more, nothing less.

"I was under the impression that you were overworked or that you might be going somewhere"

Lol I WAS. I was out getting drunk watching City in the Carling Cup lol

UnEtHıCaL
09-22-2011, 09:05 AM
In summary I'm just pissed at excuses. Streetz girl was pregnant, you were at a football match...I mean I know real life comes first, but was it a week long game? Was his girlfriend not pregnant when he signed up or when he told me his excuse?

Don't check in or sign up to tournament you don't intend to show in. A week is a ridiculous time frame, and yet you guys still never turned up.

UnEtHıCaL
09-22-2011, 09:07 AM
"Yeah, EtH worked hard on that and should have got a mention"

Where do you get the emotional display of MOANING from that? lol

I said give due props. nothing more, nothing less.

"I was under the impression that you were overworked or that you might be going somewhere"

Lol I WAS. I was out getting drunk watching City in the Carling Cup lol

I've never spent that much time doing something online in one day before. When people I think will turn up for me don't, I get pissed and write something in the thread. Pretty sure I was entitled to that.

UnEtHıCaL
09-22-2011, 09:08 AM
Catharsis wrote a verse in 1 hour after logging in and seeing his battle. How about the 6 days you had to write and post? You JUST decide to go Wednesday or did you know you were going to the game?

Just C
09-22-2011, 09:09 AM
Don't check in or sign up to tournament you don't intend to show in. A week is a ridiculous time frame, and yet you guys still never turned up.

I didn't sign up. YOU signed ME up. Thats the whole point rofl. I told you that there was a high possibillity that I might not show.

But you signed me up anway off your own back because as mod you thought my taking part would help add a little bit more cred to the thing

And then said, "that it's okay. if you don't show. I'll let it be known that I knew that might be the case"

Just C
09-22-2011, 09:12 AM
How about the 6 days you had to write and post? You JUST decide to go Wednesday or did you know you were going to the game?

Tbph with you. I didn't even know untill mid afternoon that day. Only 20,000 turned up so it was a last minute spur of the moment thing. If I had known I would of asked for an extension. you know what these early cup games are like. a lack of a turnout . you can practically turn up 5 minutes b4 kick off and get through the gates. thats basically what happened.

UnEtHıCaL
09-22-2011, 09:14 AM
Yes, I said this last Wednesday because I thought that you would have to try and squeeze in a topical through your masses of other stuff you had on.

I talk to you the entire week, complaining about no shows and people not checking in. I keep checking in when you are going to drop, and you say soon.

Then when you miss the check in, you get pissed because I never just automatically allowed you an extension.

The bottom line of everything is, you no showed the tournament. Wether you said you might or not, you did. So, you're out. I told you what you have to do to get back in. Why does this thread exist?

UnEtHıCaL
09-22-2011, 09:16 AM
Tbph with you. I didn't even know untill mid afternoon that day. Only 20,000 turned up so it was a last minute spur of the moment thing. If I had known I would of asked for an extension. you know what these early cup games are like. a lack of a turnout . you can practically turn up 5 minutes b4 kick off and get through the gates. thats basically what happened.

As I said, writers block or not, you had 6 days before.

Just C
09-22-2011, 09:27 AM
There is no time scale on writers block, you of all people should know this. it comes and goes ast it pleases.

Eth all you need to do is answer these questions. nothing more

Did I tell you that I didn't sign up because I might not show and I didn't want to waste anybodys time?

Did you then proceed to put me into the tourney anyway off your own back and say

, but I want you in this tourney"It's okay I'll understand if you don't show"

UnEtHıCaL
09-22-2011, 09:33 AM
Yeah, sure. And you got DQed. I didnt say "If you no show, I'll still be happy with it". I said I'd understand, and I do. I understand that you waited until the last minute and won't accept that it's your fault for doing that.

People fell asleep, had tests, went to football games, had pregnant wives.

If you guys wrote verses as quick as excuses this thread wouldnt be here. How come you guys just happen to be free to give the excuses today but yesterday the world was preventing you from dropping even 1 fucking line.

Just C
09-22-2011, 09:59 AM
I told you That I was a high risk no show and you put me in regardless. The responsibillity lies with you.

You should of put somebody else in who you thought was more likely to show, but you didn't . you took a chance on me even after I told you that I might not show.

UnEtHıCaL
09-22-2011, 10:03 AM
It's my tournament, I can put in whoever the fuck I want.

You seemed as though you wanted to be in it once I did, and seemed as though you'd be a reliable member. Shoot me. I gave you a good route to get back in, BECAUSE I said that before. The fuck more do you want?

Just C
09-22-2011, 10:08 AM
I want you to own up and accept some fucking responsibillity.

I told you I didn't want in because I couldn't garuntee I would show.

You then proceeded to put me in ANYWAY and then said you would understand
If I didn't.

So I didn't show.

You showed no understanding.

The fuck more do YOU want?

UnEtHıCaL
09-22-2011, 10:17 AM
I do understand, I understand that you recognized the work I did, and still never dropped.

Just C
09-22-2011, 10:30 AM

If I didn't.

So I didn't show.

UnEtHıCaL
09-22-2011, 10:47 AM
I do understand, I understand that you recognized the work I did, and still never dropped.

Wigsplit
09-22-2011, 10:52 AM
This is nice

Just C
09-22-2011, 12:32 PM

If I didn't.

So I didn't show.

Dono
09-22-2011, 12:59 PM
This is nice

Well now that you're here it is.

Before it was just ok.

UnEtHıCaL
09-23-2011, 04:23 AM