PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else sick of clicking youtube videos....

UnEtHıCaL
09-22-2011, 08:30 AM
And seeing "this is real music, fuck lil wayne and justin bieber". Now everyone knows my opinion on Lil Wayne, and tbh I have no problem with Justin I just don't like his music, but what the FUCK does Wayne, Bieber, Soulja Boi or anyone have to do with this song I'm listening to? Those guys make their own seperate music, they didnt diss the 2pac song I'm listening to, so why is like 100 people bringing it up?

UnEtHıCaL
09-22-2011, 08:33 AM
Actually all comments...

Concluded that most of todays rappers are merely POPstars that make POP songs about the same shit (money, women, drugs). Wheres the meaning in songs now a days..If you got a sick beat and a cool dance your straight. Pac told stories that changed lives..Rap needs more real ARTISTS like Pac, but still i see no CHANGES..

This is a comment on Keep Ya Head Up. How hypocritical is this? How many times did 2pac rap about money, wimen and drugs? Sure he had his meaningful shit, but wehat's this "nowadays" shit? EVERY rapper talks about this shit, EVERY. Just because you like 2pac and not Lil Wayne, you cant pretend 2pac never made these songs.

Eye G
09-22-2011, 08:36 AM
neither do i ! justin has his own field...lilwayne vice versa./.....

You May Feel Better .... (http://www.bet.com/music/photos/2011/09/50-most-influential-rappers.html#!FB-cover-50-rappers)