PDA

View Full Version : Sober living vs Enlightened intoxication

Catharsis
09-21-2011, 10:29 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=412735 vs Straight Edge

Drop a fair one. :high:

Catharsis
09-21-2011, 10:57 PM
Made you look..... drop the fairs.

And fuck it....while we're on the subject.... Drugs are a powerful key to human enlightenment, props to anybody who can rep the sober swag and gets fulfillment from it.... but to me, you can't say you don't like something you've never tried. I HAVE tried sobriety and it was hella overrated.
I just came down this morning from a fucking 3 or 4 day trip. That's some professional shit right there.
Rain, Dose, MF....what do you have to say?

Louie Dawgs
09-21-2011, 11:01 PM
Made you look..... drop the fairs.

And fuck it....while we're on the subject.... Drugs are a powerful key to human enlightenment, props to anybody who can rep the sober swag and gets fulfillment from it.... but to me, you can't say you don't like something you've never tried. I HAVE tried sobriety and it was hella overrated.
I just came down this morning from a fucking 3 or 4 day trip. That's some professional shit right there.
Rain, Dose, MF....what do you have to say?

I facepalmed when I read "human enlightenment"

Catharsis
09-21-2011, 11:04 PM
Because you believe no human can walk down the path of enlightenment?

Louie Dawgs
09-21-2011, 11:05 PM
the concept of human enlightenment sounds retarded.

Explain it.

Catharsis
09-21-2011, 11:11 PM
Have you read into the densities of consciousness? It's believed consciousness can expand and contract...depending on stimulation or lack there of... if someone managed to expand their consciousness to the point of total interconnectivity... i.e. actually separated ego from self and removed self from the whole of the universe.... viola enlightenment.
Granted I don't believe anyone has made it all the way there yet unless you believe the stories of the Buddha leaving his physical form in front of crowds of people.

Catharsis
09-21-2011, 11:12 PM
Basically enlightenment is impossible to reach.....but we can glimpse at it with tools like mushrooms and peyote.

Louie Dawgs
09-21-2011, 11:18 PM
Have you read into the densities of consciousness? It's believed consciousness can expand and contract...depending on stimulation or lack there of... if someone managed to expand their consciousness to the point of total interconnectivity... i.e. actually separated ego from self and removed self from the whole of the universe.... viola enlightenment.
Granted I don't believe anyone has made it all the way there yet unless you believe the stories of the Buddha leaving his physical form in front of crowds of people.

Um, no I haven't. Tell me about this concept.

Furthermore, I have a basic metaphysical problem with this concept of expanding consiousness to interconnectivity. Interconnectivity with what? Is this some sort of eastern pantheist ideology? Furthermore, how can one remove ones consiousness entirely from the universe? This makes no sense to me.

Catharsis
09-21-2011, 11:26 PM
Well, interconnectivity with EVERYTHING. You know that old saying "we are one" well this is that concept taken to a whole other level. They say we are in the end of the 3rd density of consciousness right now... once we get to 7th level...we would be pure consciousness. Any thought had by anybody on the planet would be accessible to to everyone at that level. And I'm not saying remove your consciousness from the universe....remove EGO from SELF. Remove SELF from the concept of consciousness.... there is no SELF on that level. Look into the Mandelbrot Set and sacred geometry, patterns that are the exact same at any level of magnification and have a math equation to prove it...... thats the type of total interconnectivity I'm talking about.