PDA

View Full Version : New Here, First Post, First Verse.

QZM
09-21-2011, 04:13 PM
Whats good everybody. Just displaying some bars. New to this site, not new to rapping, a few of these bars are from a couple days ago, most of em were written within the last 15-20 minutes. A few rushed bars, but oh well. You will get the idea of what i can bring to the table in battle, so here we go. Appreciate all feedback. Crews holla at me if u feel im up to par. Thanks

Your body will be where the OYSTERS-LAY, you need to bring the ‘Preparation H’ like the OINTMENTS-NAME..!
Ill ‘Fix ya Ass’ My ‘Bars Tightest’… And like ‘Arthritis’… all my JOINTS-IN-FLAME..! (Joints inflamed)

My POINTS-BEEN-MADE..! ill kick in this ‘Dead Man’s Chest’, you can BLAME-CAPTAIN-JACK..!
Regardless, I’ll still beat you down n’ ‘kick ya balls around’ like a GAME-OF-HACKY-SACK..!

I’m INSANE-AND-ACTION-PACKED..! I Lethally INJECT-HOT-LINES..!
I’m on the “Up and Up” when I CONNECT-STOCKS-RISE and ‘cut up the edge you have’ like a GILLETTE-MACH-FIVE..!

All my raps SEND-EM-HELL, ‘tie up the knot’ on ya head like its WEDDING-BELLS..!
Even the ‘best of players get locked out the game’ if I say so, like the N-F-L..!

Your HARDLY-KILLER, I ‘throw nothing but Kicks n Punches’ like a KARATE-THRILLER…!
The doctors will have to ‘Stitch this punk’ after I ‘Rip you up’ like BODY-BUILDERS..!

Im 'Sharper' Than the BLADED-LEAD on a Knifes SERRATED-EDGE..!
leave you 'Overdosed' like you TAKEN-MEDS, and make you 'sit still then cut you' like 'Barbers' FADING-HEADS!
Im an 'Artist' so when you 'Bleed' Its like i PAINT-WITH-RED, Then 'take ya money' cuz I 'Knead (Need)-The-Dough' like im MAKIN-BREAD!

Just warming up

you HATERS-DEAD! you 'Dick-heads all out in the open' like MY JOHNSONS-OUT..!
I've been the Illest, its BEYOND-A-DOUBT, so its only fair you all get 'Shots from the Bars'... and they're ON-THE-HOUSE!

The BOMBEST-OUT, So if you talking shit, I PROBABLY-SHOULD-CHALK-YA-FRAME
It won’t be CONSTILLATIONS when you 'Seeing Stars' or the HOLLYWOOD-WALK-OF-FAME!

Yall ‘Chicken’ IM-THE-BEST, Cleavers will DICE-YA-FLESH, if its ya girl than its the, THIGHS-AND-BREAST!
I OBLIGE-THE-THREATS in '30 Minutes or Less' after you get 'Chopped' because I am an IRON-CHEF!

QZM
09-23-2011, 11:46 AM
Damn, its like that yall? Is this in the wrong place or something?

Bump.

Mayneak
09-23-2011, 12:04 PM
Yeah, this is the wrong place to try get a battle poppin...

Click here...

http://www.letsbeef.com/freestyle_battles.php?section=tb&arena=2

Post an open or accept a battle when someone posts one...:high: