PDA

View Full Version : Do the votes even count?

Kronologik
09-21-2011, 03:38 AM
How does the voting work and this n that? i mean check this battle.

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?id=538476&section=lb

i got 2 votes, and kid blue got 1, and he won 100% and i got none?

wtf? MODs giving free wins here or something, like it should be voted over what the other EMCEEs vote for not what the mods say who wins in the end. Thats why most people criticize and then vote, to help the emcee out if you guys are just duckin us like that, thats straight fucked up.

Mods tell me how the voting goes, this is retarded.

Mindless
09-21-2011, 09:02 PM
It's pretty simple and I can assure you there's no conspiracy involved. Each vote counts for a certain number of points. When the battle closes those points are added up and whoever has the most wins. Voters who make bad decisions by hate voting, intentionally low rating, buddy voting and things of that nature have the number of points that their vote is worth lowered. If you had two votes and the person who won only had one then obviously the people who voted for you have had their vote's worth lowered significantly for past transgressions.

Kronologik
09-21-2011, 11:11 PM
ok i understand, but how could you lower points on votes, for friends? I mean i have no friends on here, I am the only one in Toronto that goes on Lets Beef. Im not trying to complain, im sorry but I think thats a little biased for that matter.