PDA

View Full Version : Ghosts

Ra¡n Matrix
09-20-2011, 11:31 PM
Ya'lll ever encounter one in any way shape or form?

1 time i was chilling all by my lonesome self . and the TV shuts off... no timer set, no buttons pressed, no cord unplugged ... it was unprovoked

every day for about 3 weeks thered be alll kinds of weird cuts appearing on my dresser. not little scratches where u can barely notice.. but i mean whatever did it, cut the SHIT out of my dresser

One time when i had work the next day, ghosts were fucking talking to me, striking conversations with me, telling me what i was doing, saying shit they knew about me.... they kept me up all ngiht long i was a wreck at work the next day

My room also gets cold breezes in random places from time to time .... i heard thats a sign of the supernatural

Maybe im just paranoid

Ra¡n Matrix
09-20-2011, 11:34 PM
One time when i had work the next day, ghosts were fucking talking to me, striking conversations with me, telling me what i was doing, saying shit they knew about me.... they kept me up all ngiht long i was a wreck at work the next day

i forgot to add .... cupboard/fridge doors in the kitchen were opening n shutting, the table was shaking, things were moving, i heard footsteps too

i was pretty high at the time but i dont hear shit like that when im baked

exZACHly
09-20-2011, 11:47 PM
Ya'lll ever encounter one in any way shape or form?

1 time i was chilling all by my lonesome self . and the TV shuts off... no timer set, no buttons pressed, no cord unplugged ... it was unprovoked

every day for about 3 weeks thered be alll kinds of weird cuts appearing on my dresser. not little scratches where u can barely notice.. but i mean whatever did it, cut the SHIT out of my dresser

My room also gets cold breezes in random places from time to time .... i heard thats a sign of the supernatural

Maybe im just paranoid

1) Electrical power surge
2) Shanking dresser in sleep
3) Pale friends that stayed the night
4) Central air conditioning floor vent(s)

exZACHly
09-20-2011, 11:55 PM
But seriously you should set up a Camcorder or Webcam if it's like that....I never encountered anything like that personally, but i don't count it out as a possibility either

Ra¡n Matrix
09-21-2011, 12:07 AM
1) Electrical power surge
2) Shanking dresser in sleep
3) Pale friends that stayed the night
4) Central air conditioning floor vent(s)

your in denial.. but 1) nothing else shut off just the telly.. im not at liberty to disscusss it any further

Catharsis
09-21-2011, 12:46 AM
There was a ghost for sure at my old pad. Sometimes when you left the kitchen for like 2 mins even all by your lonesome....you'd come back in and all the cabinets and drawers would be open. Once me and my homie were chiefing in my living room, by ourselves in the pad...and we straight up saw the motherfucker walk past us.

D Will
09-21-2011, 05:17 AM
i ain really believe in that kinda shit only cuz i never seen a ghost.. my beliefs in em wuld change if i were to see one.. til then i ain really givvah fuck

Dae Walker
09-21-2011, 05:25 AM
you all need to report to this thread, S.T.A.T.! http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100708 lol

UnEtHıCaL
09-21-2011, 07:28 AM
Ask him to collab with you, then you'll have a ghost writter.

Eye G
09-21-2011, 07:32 AM
Looks like u'r doing allota ganja....thats coz of hallucination ...

Wigsplit
09-21-2011, 07:48 AM
I've had some freaky shit happen like that. But I wasnt just by myself everytime. One time, my kids mother n her friend left, I had to piss real quick, so I was jus gonna catch up to them, I went to open up the screen door n somehow that bitch locked, and the motherfucker only locks from the inside, so, it couldnt of been them as they left. Second thing that happened was The microwave just randomly turned on, and it had a button that needed pushed hard, it was an old school ghetto microwave mind you, third, we was fuckin, n all of the sudden it started gettin super hot, then the fuckin entertainment center drawer slammed, so I get up to see what the deal is, and the fan did a fuckin 180, turned completely around. That shit was the freakiest, cuz in the middle of my sexual escapade, the ghost mustve been like, Ima fuck with these people, idk, scary. After I moved outta that place, and into a older apartment, we had a few more experiences, like I was bout to leave for work, n I heard my name get spoken real softly, so I turned around n said what to the bitch, n she said I didnt say that, so some fuckin ghost knew my name, and wanted to get my attention, last thing for now lol, I was cookin, and my son started to walk in the bathroom, even tho I told his lil ass to stay in the kitchen, and as soon as he opened the door, the fuckin lightbulb exploded, luckily he wasnt close enough to get glass on him, but the shit flipped me out, that may be bad wiring or somethin, idk, but those are some wierd experiences Ive had, and I never believed in ghosts til all that shit happened, I know that shit really happened tho, cuz I aint the only one who experienced it lol, so I wasnt trippin

Eye G
09-21-2011, 08:09 AM
but i never had these types of incidents ....