PDA

View Full Version : Karmas a bitch (Eth to thread)

Just C
09-20-2011, 02:26 AM
Video: Crazy Karma: Victor Ortiz DQ'd For Real Sucker Punch In Fight! (Throwback Footage)

Dae Walker
09-20-2011, 02:57 AM
lmao@ that punch. wow.

UnEtHıCaL
09-20-2011, 04:09 AM
You must have mistaken "Ortiz is scum" for "Ortiz is the best fighter in the world". Understandable really.

Just C
09-20-2011, 04:12 AM
No I got that, but the way you ranted about Mayweather taking advantage more so than Ortiz butting him was fucked up

No head butt = no discussion. Mayweather shouldn't even be the subject of discussion regarding this topic anyway. He did. And I repeat, he did ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong.

UnEtHıCaL
09-20-2011, 04:20 AM
I disagree. Mayweather is a dick and Mayweather is controversial. If Ortiz caught him with an accidental low blow, given the same chance May would have done the same.

You're trying to prove to me that May did something wrong by posting something similar by Ortiz and claiming it's wrong (Although I'm not meaning wrong in rules terms, May = Ok and Ortiz = DQ in rules). I think that was a pussy ass move from May, and he could have went on, impressed and made this a boxing masterclass, but instead opted to KO a guy when he tried to apologize to him.

That's NOTHING to do with my thoughts on May. Sure, I'd be delighted if Ortiz did it to May, but regardless I'd say Ortiz is scum for doing it, it'd just be something that could throw May in there with legit challenges as opposed to hand picking in fear of his record. May Vs Berto, Bradley, Alvarez, Khan etc. might all happen if May lost a fight. But regardless, both are scum.