PDA

View Full Version : New Audio/Text Tournament Idea .. Peep Inside

Fiji Osa
09-19-2011, 11:17 AM
Ok I kno text is the most active forum but if this idea takes off it needs to b moved
& stickied in the audio section

Ok was drivin to wrk this mornin and heard a Washington Redskin "fan song" and thought about the idea n bring it to LB which can be done in text r audio

I see alot of torneys dat are going but not gettin any participation - so ima make it official and hills at the Mods HELL I MIGHT EVEN PAY 3 MONTHS EXCLUSIVE IF WE CAN GET THESE UP IN THE OFFIIAL TORNAMENT BRACKETS

Both audio/text tournament w/ official title For both winners

Audio = 1:30
Text = 32 line tournament format

32 participants - ATM if you do Audio u can't do text (vice versa) unless we need to fill gaps

First come first serve basis and can only pick one team

Rules ..
Text/audio
Must do a fan verse reppin the team u picked

Audio (custom beat or rod battle beat) no acca

Teams are as followed:
Ravens, Bengals, Browns, Steelers, Bears, Lions, Packers, Vikings, Texans, Colts, Jags, Titans, Falcons, Panthers, Saints, Bucs, Bills, Dolphins, Pats, Jets, Boys, Giants, Eagles, Skins, Cards, 49ers, Seahawks, Rams, Broncos, Chiefs, Raiders, Chargers

If this goes I have the Saints Audio LMAo!!!!

So what y'all think

Fiji Osa
09-19-2011, 11:18 AM
This post will be the official set up of the teams and If it goes Ill be re NFL commish for it

Will edit later wen I get home

Just C
09-19-2011, 11:22 AM
So this is basically for Americans only?

And if you rep the team first round. you gotta keep repping them every round?

Does anybody have that much to say about 1 team?

Fiji Osa
09-19-2011, 11:32 AM
Its not for americans only .. open casting call .. all u have to do is follow a lil bit of the NFL

Yes .. if you pick ur team you have to stick w/ em for the remainder of the tournament

Yes you can save a lot about one team do to the fact of they play every week along w/ hints that happen from week to week

Its a pitch Tuco - run it by the other mods to get their opinion if this goes well I can do other sports as well even some to include sports on y'all side of the water

Just C
09-19-2011, 11:51 AM
First point. Not many if any people out side the states on here follow the NFL. Not to that extent anyway

Your second point I buy. I'll give you that. I'll put it to the other guys and see what they think. Not right now though. I'll give you time to re edit your first post. As I'm sure there are a few things you might want to clear up first