PDA

View Full Version : Letsbeef Newspaper #2

SwaGGer-
09-18-2011, 10:49 AM
Emcees Of The Month!
1. The Almighty- This month he has taken down alot of big names, currently #10 this month, he took out sWORDz, Straight Edge, En Sabah Nur and K9, a decent list of cats, but it was mainly the skills he exhibited that got him this spot

2. RULE- 8-1, of what I've seen, this month (Including DuField), he is still sitting on the top of letsbeef, sitting on multiple spots on the rankings, with his accounts, -Reven-, RULE, DuField and Stobbart, he has beat Huey Jazz, wigsplit, and skitt, only losing to Grizzy on his DuFielD account.

3. GRizzEAT- Although this month has normally been snipes, I gotta give him credit for beating RULE, Mind Fuck, Steelio, and, at the very end of August, DonoTheGod, a great all-around puncher[

Educated voters—A How to guide

Now, I did some interviews among educated voters. I asked them several questions, I asked Rhetorik, ItsFlow, Almighty_ and GRizzEAT for interviews. Asking them all the same 5 questions.

1. What do you look for when you read a battle? Just the basic aspects? (Flow, Multies, Punchlines and Concepts)

2. What do you think is more effective, harsh, but needed criticism or nicely portrayed talk about the issues in the persons verse. Or something else?

3. Who do you think are the fairest, most educated on this site and why?

4. Is it appropriate to fit you underneath that category?

5. When you read a battle, do you normally, thourghouly read through it, or do you sometimes just skim through it, skipping a couple words, lines, etc.

They all replied...

Almighty_

1. Concepts with A Flow that End With a Heavy Hit . (Multies Jus Go Well Depending On the Rhyme Scheme)

2. Harsh But Needed Criticism . ONLY Because It'll Drive A Person To Give it their All Because they might feel they have something to Prove .

3. Idk Whos thee Fairest but Rhetorik Showed Me Alot , RULE kinda gave me good insight in the Beginning of my Text Battle Stages MIND FUCK ..But Vote Wise I Think Everyone Who's Giving Good Feedback ... Vote Wise I Always Liked the Way IamFlow & TheVoter Broke down battles .

4. Well Im not One Toot my Own Horn So Thats A Question For Someone Else.

5. Thoroughly Read It Ofcourse Or I Wont Vote. I Dont Vote Alot Because sometimes I may Not Be In the Mood I Only Vote when I Got time Where I Can Take in What Was Written Out .

GRizzEAT

1. Tha first thing i do is read tha first line to see tha level of tha battler. If tha level of battle is equal i will proceed with reading tha senders verse. I dont look for any set anything.. Each battler has a preference of battle, jus like tha Voter does. But Me, Imma Concept Puncher so those are what ma eyes tend to look for

2. I feel like tha Battler's personality is tha main thing at hand here. Those that are against tha grain and dont lissen as much to advice shud be Harshly criticized, where as those that lissen and are open to criticism can have that 'Sit down' type expo and still use it to better themselves.

Real Talk.. Tha Mods are. Most people hate them because they are real w/ it. N dont pull no punches jus because they are coool with someone.

4. Grizz for Mod :D

5. I read every battle fully. I never just skeem thru unless its balantly "I'll shoot u flat/ in tha hat/ u ugly ass cat/ get hit with this mac/ bllllaaat...rappa tat tat//// But other than that.. I love to read nomatter what tha level of tha verse is on. U never kno what u miii pick up in tha process.

Tell it how it is!
Is there anyone you just want to fuck off? PM me with your remarks and I will post it, anonymously if asked, and your comment may be in the next mag!

ROTY tournament?
That’s right! Just_C aka Tuco is holding a tournament for all the ROTY candidates, the candidates are nominated by Letsbeef users, then put to the test, then..the list includes, Myself, Afterthought, Straight Edge, DonoTheGod, exZACHly, Frankie Clipz, wigsplit, _cookup_, HEART-N-SOUL, sWORDz, Dae Walker and Fiji Osa..
If you have any predictions on ROTY, we would love to hear them! :high:

~Rants of the Day~

Now, I have a copycat! That LB Magazine bullshit with two no name battlers I have never heard of beefing? That’s some messed up shit, then Mayneak did an IP scan on the “LB_Interviews” and found out it was one of the guy he was interviewing. There are some fucked up people on this site now-a-days.

I have been blocked by one Delta Barz character because he did not like the feedback I gave him on his battle vs. Trill Conceptz. I simply stated that “Back Stabber his name” is stupid, and ineffective grammar, and he tries to insult me by saying “Last time I checked, Back Stabber is a word.” And then blocking me. Smh at the nerve of some people.

Current Tournaments:
Currently, with my BodyBag League ending, there is 2 main tournaments, up-and-running, The Olympics and the 16 bar tournament, the ROTY tournament is coming shortly, a date is not released.

SwaGGer-
09-18-2011, 10:51 AM
woah, half of it got cut off?

EDIT: There should be more in the "Educated Voters" section..but most of it got cut off...smh.

Fiji Osa
09-18-2011, 10:56 AM
Whats This ROTY u Talkin Bout

Xander
09-18-2011, 10:57 AM
Roty- Rookie of the year...

Look at Just Tuco's thread.

FreezyCT
09-18-2011, 11:27 AM
nice write-up...definitely can tell the work you put in - have you thought about expanding the topics?

UnEtHıCaL
09-18-2011, 11:29 AM
I heard theres a 64 man tournament going on, don't know much about it but....

Just C
09-18-2011, 02:57 PM
I heard theres a 64 man tournament going on, don't know much about it but....

Yeah that should of got a shout out. Eth put mad work into that. Good mag though. with freezy on expanding the topics.

lllllllllllll
09-18-2011, 02:59 PM
cool ass mag.....i aint in it...

RhetoriK
09-18-2011, 05:48 PM
Thanks for cutting my whole section out fucker.

UnEtHıCaL
09-18-2011, 06:46 PM
We are super at encouraging this guy to continue helping the site huh? lol.

On another note, my backspace key had jam on it, dwhen the fuck was I eating jam?

More articles, make sure all text is easily readable, more survey questions. Just upgrad everything is my advice. LetsNews legend in the house! Shout out to Mobb and RTK!

Dae Walker
09-18-2011, 08:08 PM
yah.. basically just add things like others said. and try to get some gfx work done for it, like a banner, for starters.

Xander
09-19-2011, 12:36 AM
Okay, I forgot about the topical..lol..but mad props on that, RhetoriK, Idk what happened to your interview..and this was a rushed version...there will be much more topics next time.