PDA

View Full Version : Lizman needs...

IV
09-18-2011, 08:09 AM
Who else thinks Lizman's writtens should come with a translator? Can't understand a damn word the motherfucker saying :high:

FreezyCT
09-18-2011, 09:57 AM
jokes old..

IV
09-18-2011, 10:18 AM
Oh haha, didn't realise it had been said before. So someone said it before and he still not done it.. damnn

Lizman
09-18-2011, 11:13 AM
Because I Will Listen To You When You Make A Show Out Of Me

RhetoriK
09-18-2011, 12:48 PM
A decoder ring should come with the Exclusive Membership. lol

Definitley a SuckaFree quotable Verity.

Luke Eamiah
09-18-2011, 02:25 PM
As much as I hate to defend Lizman... Send him bars if you think you have him verity. I mean ,I've seen the people you've battled. You have no room to bash someone on the threads. Your one good battle is rain matrix, and he only dropped 3 bars... That's how seriously he took you...

Lizman
09-18-2011, 02:49 PM
Nah You Love To Defend Me [Don't Back Me Up Though, That's Gay]
And Shame On You For Making Verity Think I'm Better Now. She Was Gonna Send Me Smtn But Now I Wont Have An As Easy Win As I Would've Wanted

Luke Eamiah
09-18-2011, 02:50 PM
My apologies.

IV
09-18-2011, 06:58 PM
As much as I hate to defend Lizman... Send him bars if you think you have him verity. I mean ,I've seen the people you've battled. You have no room to bash someone on the threads. Your one good battle is rain matrix, and he only dropped 3 bars... That's how seriously he took you...

Maybe go back a bit on my battles, i've beaten mods, i've beaten ex mods, i've beaten many of the top ten all time ranks, i've beaten vets from when this site was actually any good, also... lizman sent me an UNRANKED battle that i couldn't understand a word of, not gonna reply to an unranked battles, it's pointless, also.. fuck knows what he was saying.

Luke Eamiah
09-18-2011, 07:01 PM
I'm not going to look back on your profile. But you could always battle him in German. I've heard he likes that.

IV
09-18-2011, 07:02 PM
Okay, well i just mean including, coree warpth, HVK, oreo, meta4 (the grand champ) scientific, d reppin, real deal, olde english, anyway thats off by hand. And i'll battle him in ranked.. but he won't so

Lizman
09-18-2011, 07:21 PM
You Little Bitch
Talking Untruthful Shit Behind My Back
I Sent You An Unranked Battle And Said If You'd Beat Me I'd Send You A Ranked 16
Then I Offered That You Could Just Send Yourself; That Was A Week+ Ago
It's All In Our Profile Convo So Stop Lying Out Your Hermaphrodite Teeth

IV
09-18-2011, 07:25 PM
So, what part of what i said is lying? Did you send me an unranked battle because you're a little bitch? Yes. Did you refuse to SEND a ranked battle? Yes. Can i understand a word you say in the unranked battle you sent me? No. but okay, cool story bro

Lizman
09-18-2011, 07:26 PM
And Bitch Please
You Beat Them When They Were Whack

Lizman
09-18-2011, 07:28 PM
So, what part of what i said is lying? Did you send me an unranked battle because you're a little bitch? Yes. Did you refuse to SEND a ranked battle? Yes. Can i understand a word you say in the unranked battle you sent me? No. but okay, cool story bro

Listen You Fucking Dyke
I Never Refused To Send A Ranked Battle You Stupid Whore

IV
09-18-2011, 07:36 PM
Yes you did... you said you wouldn't send a ranked battle until i beat you in unranked, which was a waste of my time. and i didn't beat them when they were whack hahahahah how the fuck would you know anyway none of them would even know who you were! And stop talking like you're black, there aren't any black people in Ireland. Goodnight

IV
09-18-2011, 07:37 PM
By The Way Talking Like This Doesn't Make You Look Intelligent. Just Shows You Have Too Much Time On Your Hands That You Can Capitalise The First Letter Of Each Word

Luke Eamiah
09-18-2011, 07:41 PM
And stop talking like you're black, there aren't any black people in Ireland. Goodnight

Why did you have to bring racism into this? Also, that comment is completely idiotic.

IV
09-18-2011, 07:42 PM
Why did you have to bring racism into this? Also, that comment is completely idiotic.

How the FUCK is that racist lmao

IV
09-18-2011, 07:45 PM
He calls me a 'stupid whore' just because i'm a girl.. but i can't say 'black' or comment on his nationality because it's racist. Get off his dick

Lizman
09-18-2011, 07:49 PM
Yes you did... you said you wouldn't send a ranked battle until i beat you in unranked, which was a waste of my time. and i didn't beat them when they were whack hahahahah how the fuck would you know anyway none of them would even know who you were! And stop talking like you're black, there aren't any black people in Ireland. Goodnight

All Of Them Know Who I Am
Though I Wouldn't Care If They Didn't
And How Does A Black Person Talk Exactly?

Lizman
09-18-2011, 07:50 PM
By The Way Talking Like This Doesn't Make You Look Intelligent. Just Shows You Have Too Much Time On Your Hands That You Can Capitalise The First Letter Of Each Word

Its A Tribute To A Friend Of Mine

Lizman
09-18-2011, 07:51 PM
He calls me a 'stupid whore' just because i'm a girl.. but i can't say 'black' or comment on his nationality because it's racist. Get off his dick

Yes Because Sexism And Racism Is The Exact Same
Great Work Whore, Great Work

Lizman
09-18-2011, 07:52 PM

Its In Her British Slave Owner Genes

IV
09-18-2011, 07:55 PM
Slave? I pay my butler minimum wage. Never said they were same.. but i wasn't being racist.. fucking idiot.

Lizman
09-18-2011, 07:59 PM
Harmless Mocking For You Is What We Call Racism
Racism For You Is What We Call Genocide

IV
09-18-2011, 08:01 PM
Don't even know what I said that was racist.

Luke Eamiah
09-18-2011, 08:48 PM
You just called your butler a slave? SMH. This is getting out of hand.

Dae Walker
09-18-2011, 08:55 PM

ironic.:high:

Luke Eamiah
09-18-2011, 09:17 PM
Ok Dae. Blind drops. I'll write and you write. Well submit at the same time.

Luke Eamiah
09-18-2011, 10:02 PM
Dae... I'm waiting for your response

Mayneak
09-18-2011, 10:36 PM
Send her a battle in ranked league you fucking cum rag...:violent:

And stop talking like you're black, there aren't any black people in Ireland. Goodnight

LMFAOOOO...There are more black people living over here than there is Irish people...:high:

Dae Walker
09-18-2011, 11:28 PM
Ok Dae. Blind drops. I'll write and you write. Well submit at the same time.

blind drops? you mean no flipping? thats fine. i dnt really like to flip..
as for submit at the same time.. tbh, i dnt really know what ya mean.. why dnt you just send it and i will write my bars in, unless thats what you meant. lol..

Mayneak
09-18-2011, 11:34 PM
blind drops? you mean no flipping? thats fine. i dnt really like to flip..
as for submit at the same time.. tbh, i dnt really know what ya mean.. why dnt you just send it and i will write my bars in, unless thats what you meant. lol..

Blind drop = Both people writing there verse, doesn't really matter who sends, both people are online when the battle is sent/recieved so it hits latest list...:high:

Dae Walker
09-18-2011, 11:38 PM
ahhhhhh.. well it doesn't matter. just send it H3ART. i will get to it a.s.a.p. i have fee time tonight.

Lizman
09-19-2011, 03:01 AM

LMFAOOOO...There are more black people living over here than there is Irish people...:high:

Good To See You're Human After All

IV
09-19-2011, 03:23 AM

Lmao, a black person with an Irish accent, i would love to see that .. the perfect man. An na, i told Liz to copy and paste his unranked battle to ranked and i'll reply, but he started crying and said no

UnEtHıCaL
09-19-2011, 04:57 AM
They are ignorant fucks over here tbh. If they are irish and black, they think they are the best of both worlds....ironically, no one gives a fuck about them so.

Ra¡n Matrix
09-19-2011, 08:37 AM
Ireland is made up of a bunch of drunks and woman beaters

Just C
09-19-2011, 08:44 AM
"Listen You Fucking Dyke" FTW

Lizman
09-19-2011, 09:18 AM
What A Fuckin Liar Bitch
She/He Must've Been Fucked In The Ear By A Black Dude And Now Got A Grudge

IV
09-19-2011, 09:31 AM
Where the fuck you got the idea from that I don't like black people? I love black people. Also, I'm not a dyke.. But you are a massive cunt. You and heart n soul or w.e his stupid name is can go touch each other in the dark

Luke Eamiah
09-19-2011, 01:58 PM
She's mad because I'd own her on an 8 TBH

Mayneak
09-19-2011, 03:10 PM
Lmao, a black person with an Irish accent, i would love to see that .. the perfect man. An na, i told Liz to copy and paste his unranked battle to ranked and i'll reply, but he started crying and said no

It would be a bit harder to find an black person with an Irish accent, I only know 1 or 2...Its foreigners coming over here to live (african, polish, latvian e.t.c...)...Most get married so they can stay over here, some have kids, some just do it for there stay...:high:

Ireland is made up of a bunch of drunks and woman beaters

Not a bunch of drunks, A country FULL of drunks...& we don't beat women, we beat men who act like pussys...in other words, you wouldn't survive...:high:

Lizman
09-19-2011, 05:00 PM
It would be a bit harder to find an black person with an Irish accent, I only know 1 or 2...Its foreigners coming over here to live (african, polish, latvian e.t.c...)...Most get married so they can stay over here , some have kids, some just do it for there stay...:high:

You See People
I Would Never Say Unproven Urban Myth Stuff Like That
Thats How You Can Differentiate Between Me And A Real Irish Person

Lizman
09-19-2011, 05:01 PM
Where the fuck you got the idea from that I don't like black people? I love black people. Also, I'm not a dyke.. But you are a massive cunt. You and heart n soul or w.e his stupid name is can go touch each other in the dark

You Sound Like A Dude

Mayneak
09-19-2011, 05:12 PM
You See People
I Would Never Say Unproven Urban Myth Stuff Like That
Thats How You Can Differentiate Between Me And A Real Irish Person

Unproven Urban Myth? lmao...Your from Germany claiming to be living over here or w/e your story is, like i give a fuck...Your not Irish, just coz your living over here, DONT claim to be Irish...Claiming your some'what Irish is extremely disrespectful to me & every other Irish person in Ireland...

Im a real Irish person, your a nazi blow in...People moving over to Ireland, getting married so they can stay happens on a daily basis...Fuck your life :high:

Mind Fuck
09-19-2011, 05:14 PM
jokes old..

Gotta agree

Lizman in general getting old/ mokane ish also

:high:

Lizman
09-19-2011, 05:26 PM
Unproven Urban Myth? lmao...Your from Germany claiming to be living over here or w/e your story is, like i give a fuck...Your not Irish, just coz your living over here, DONT claim to be Irish...Claiming your some'what Irish is extremely disrespectful to me & every other Irish person in Ireland...

Im a real Irish person, your a nazi blow in...People moving over to Ireland, getting married so they can stay happens on a daily basis...Fuck your life :high:

I've Never Claimed To Be Irish Nor Do I Have A Irish Passport
However, Would I Have An Irish Passport And You Wouldve Said The Shit "Claiming your some'what Irish is extremely disrespectful to me & every other Irish person in Ireland" Would Have Been Extremely Racist And Have Adverse Consequences For You

You Assumed That I Claimed To Be Irish, Hopelessly Trying To Hide Your Obvious Opinions About Immigrants/Silent Seekers, People That Entitled To Stay And Work In Your Country And Non White Irish People

Mayneak
09-19-2011, 05:48 PM
I've Never Claimed To Be Irish Nor Do I Have A Irish Passport
However, Would I Have An Irish Passport And You Wouldve Said The Shit "Claiming your some'what Irish is extremely disrespectful to me & every other Irish person in Ireland" Would Have Been Extremely Racist And Have Adverse Consequences For You

You Assumed That I Claimed To Be Irish, Hopelessly Trying To Hide Your Obvious Opinions About Immigrants/Silent Seekers, People That Entitled To Stay And Work In Your Country And Non White Irish People

You HAVE claimed to be Irish in the past, whether you deny it right now or not, you fucking dickhead...No consequences for me, Im telling it how it is...If you were over here you'd understand what the fuck im talking about...

Im not going back and forth with unnecessary comments with YOU of all people...You have previously claimed to be living in Dublin, in the forums, so if your claims are true you should know the truth...smh :high:

Lizman
09-19-2011, 05:56 PM
Claiming To Live In Dublin Doesn't Equal Claiming To Be Irish

IV
09-25-2011, 12:47 PM
Ohhh i knew you weren't english speaking lol. Now you're German i kind of hate you even more. Anyway, id on't sound like a dude, the audio battle on my page is J-Millz not me, obviously.

Luke Eamiah
09-25-2011, 01:12 PM
You hate him more because he's black AND German? You are one racist bitch, plain and simple.

IV
09-25-2011, 01:16 PM
LMAO i never said i hated him because he was black. You make shit up.. i said he acted black, didn't say that was a bad thing. I love black people! Or am i racist because i like black people? You really are a stupid little cunt. And yeah.. English people and German people hate each other, that's not racist. I hate you.. does that make me bitch-est? I guess so. Kill yourself

Lizman
09-25-2011, 01:17 PM
Its Funny Enough That The Same People That Cant See Me Being Part Of A Country Due To Me Living There Accuse Me Of Being A [Nazi] Because I Live There
Gotta Love It [Cause If You Hate It You Stress Yourself To Death]

Dae Walker
09-25-2011, 01:36 PM
lizman vs verity
make it happen!

IV
09-25-2011, 01:38 PM
Didn't call you a Nazi or even mention anything to do with Nazi Germany, just Germany.

(two world wars and one world cup)

Revan
09-25-2011, 01:38 PM
English people hate Germans.

Like Americans hate the French.

Its genetics.

Lizman
09-25-2011, 01:40 PM
lizman vs verity
make it happen!

I Would Win

Lizman
09-25-2011, 01:41 PM
Didn't call you a Nazi or even mention anything to do with Nazi Germany, just Germany.

(two world wars and one world cup)

Didn't Even Mention I Was Talking About You

IV
09-25-2011, 01:42 PM
I Would Win

You would win? You couldn't even beat your mother, if you were on steroids and had a baseball bat.

Lizman
09-25-2011, 01:43 PM
Also Lol(4th Time Ever Using It) At You Differentiating Nazi Germany With Germany

Lizman
09-25-2011, 01:44 PM
You would win? You couldn't even beat your mother, if you were on steroids and had a baseball bat.

Meh
I'm Done With You

IV
09-25-2011, 01:47 PM
Okay then, you're a Nazi. Jeeeeez can't win! Oh wait yeah i can.

Dae Walker
09-25-2011, 01:59 PM
I Would Win

prove it.. doooooooooooooooooooooo it.

Okay then, you're a Nazi. Jeeeeez can't win! Oh wait yeah i can.

prove it.. doooooooooooooooooooooo it.

:high: