PDA

View Full Version : Mayweather and Ortiz...

UnEtHıCaL
09-18-2011, 12:28 AM
FUCK YOU!Swear down, if they stepped into a nightclub I was in right now I'd hit them. Ortiz, you fucking stunned him, WHY THE FUCK did you headbut him? Accidental? STFU bitch. Mayweather, what he just did was the scummiest thing ive seen in the history of boxing. The was ridiculous...RIDICULOUS, and Ortiz is a fucking p[ussy for accepting it and not saying shit to his face.

Larry Merchant > Floyd Mayweather and Victor Ortiz

Erupt da Monsta
09-18-2011, 12:32 AM
yo, you goin on a fuckin rant brah, what the fuck happend.. i didnt watch the fight, all i got outta that is headbut....

lllllllllllll
09-18-2011, 12:33 AM
http://i51.tinypic.com/33o2zo6.jpg

not a good look for either

UnEtHıCaL
09-18-2011, 12:36 AM
erupt, Ortiz stunned him in the 4th, and then for no reason headbutted him. The ref took a point and Ortiz went over, hit May's gloves and hugged him. When he backed off from the hug, May hit him, 1, 2, KO. The dude didnt have his glovewsup and was just gettiong back after hugging and apologizing to him. I waiting up till fucking 5am for tyhat bullshit.

Dae Walker
09-18-2011, 12:38 AM
lmao. should always have your gloves up. its a fight..

Erupt da Monsta
09-18-2011, 12:39 AM
thats some bullshit.

Just C
09-18-2011, 12:49 AM
Man Mayweather was right. Ortiz a stupid fuck for headbutting him when he had May on the back foot and on the ropes. and to make matters worse. he goes over and hugs him out of guilt. then to make matters EVEN WORSE after may hit him 1 time. he stands there gawping at the ref for help and got caught cold and knocked the fuck out

Thats 3 times in the space of a few minutes ortize fucked him self up. he deserve everything he get and Mayweather should be applauded for being so wiley.

I havent seen the post match interview though. I turned off right after the replays

lllllllllllll
09-18-2011, 12:49 AM
Mayweather > Otiz

UnEtHıCaL
09-18-2011, 12:53 AM
Dae, true, thats why Ortiz is a faggot for making little referee remarks after the fight and not going crazy at May. Regardless, the scummiest thingin boxing history to me. The hammer's KO after the fight moves into second place. The dude was trying to apologize to you, (despite being scum himself for the headbutt in the firstplace), and you knock him out during it? Before this fight, I was so pro boxing. I edged MMA up to last week, when I found out I had to endure 5 rounds of GSP Vs Condit as opposed to a super fight with Nick Diaz. But this shit makes me think fuck both sports.I am committed enough to stay awake until 5:30am to watch these fighters, yet it's scummy shit like that they return to the fans. Fuck them. May better fight Khan or Pacquiao and Freddy Roach better show Ortiz the door.

UnEtHıCaL
09-18-2011, 12:56 AM
WHAT? You guys support a guy who hits someone like that? I understand protecting yourself at all times, but as a man you don't do shit like that. It's scum. I understand not taking it too far with niceness, like Pacquiao touching gloves after he knocks Mosley down, but to me, thats the worst kind of fighter, and the worst kind of person. If Mayweather truley was better, why the fuck didnt he try to prove it instead of getting a cheap shot? It's fuckking bullshit. Pacquiao > May + Ortiz together. Khan > May or Ortiz.

Dae Walker
09-18-2011, 01:00 AM
Ortiz is a tool, ive only seen one interview where it was him n may' sitting face to face and the guy just sounds stupid. obviously he is.. lmao

i didnt see the fight.. so i cnt really comment. but.. its a fight. you should a. always be on guard, b. not go around huggin guys when you headbutt them. lol.. c.be aware of your surroundings and let the fight commence before you go bashing your opponent.

these types of "fights".. being legal, theres more respect and values.. so i kinda agree he shoulda waited, but at the end of the day.. its boths fault it happened.

Just C
09-18-2011, 01:03 AM
Eth c'mon now. May hit him once and gave Ortiz a chance to wake up and get his ass into gear. but he didn't. May wasn't going to stand there forever while he stood there looking at the ref. He had his chance, but he didn't take it.

UnEtHıCaL
09-18-2011, 01:10 AM
Just C, you must have clicked slow mo on your tv. May hit him one two, flush. Ortiz barley got time to move his head slightly to the left before getting hit again. Cortez never even managed to look at the fighters before Ortiz was down. A fighter shows fucking respect, even if his opponent didnt. Even if Muhammad Ali was the biggest arsehole in boxing, the guy showed respect in the ring, and that's a fighter. Not some faggot who hits a guy when he thinks they are breaking. I hated this dude as a person before this fight, ducker and disrespectful, but now, I hate him as a fighter, and illegal or not, won't ever watch another fight of his unless he's looking at Khan or Pac, which he wont be, because hes a faggot ducker.

Just C
09-18-2011, 01:14 AM
Just C, you must have clicked slow mo on your tv. May hit him one two, flush. Ortiz barley got time to move his head slightly to the left before getting hit again. Cortez never even managed to look at the fighters before Ortiz was down. A fighter shows fucking respect, even if his opponent didnt. Even if Muhammad Ali was the biggest arsehole in boxing, the guy showed respect in the ring, and that's a fighter. Not some faggot who hits a guy when he thinks they are breaking. I hated this dude as a person before this fight, ducker and disrespectful, but now, I hate him as a fighter, and illegal or not, won't ever watch another fight of his unless he's looking at Khan or Pac, which he wont be, because hes a faggot ducker.

Lmao ORTIZ BUTTED HIM. The fuck you talkin about "A fighter shows fucking respect" for? . That shit went right out the window the moment he pulled that shit.

Just C
09-18-2011, 01:16 AM
"If I was 500 years younger, I'd kick your ass!"

ROFL

MAYWEATHER KNOCKOUT INTERVIEW AFTER THE ORTIZ FIGHT (The knockout and the Larry Merchant Rant).mp4 - YouTube

UnEtHıCaL
09-18-2011, 01:19 AM
Just, read thread title and first two words of first post, Ortiz is scum and shoudl be dropped by roach. Head but or not, Mayweather just spit in the face of boxing.

Dae Walker
09-18-2011, 01:52 AM
lmao@the crowd cheering for ortiz. he just head butted dude.. lmao. fuck ortiz.. fuck may'.. they're both clowns.

Godbody
09-18-2011, 02:20 AM
im drunk as shit thank god i didnt pay the full $70 for this shit and i just chipped in $20 it was a dirty win..say what u want about Ortiz headbutting Mayweather..he did the right thing & apologized

Mayweather claims to be the greatest boxer alive but getting a sucker punch doesnt prove it

Godbody
09-18-2011, 02:27 AM
he's Money Mayweather EtH. I'm with you on this one..its a bullshit win and it shows how much of a puss Mayweather is

but Mayweather doesn't care. Those 2 punches made him $40 million. He has so much potential to be a great in everyone's eyes but even he said it himself...he's not fighting for the legacy he's doin it for the money

Revan
09-18-2011, 02:40 AM
Tryna find a video of this now. From what ive read tho... Ortiz deserved that shit lol

Revan
09-18-2011, 04:24 AM
Just watched it.

Mayweather was spot on.

Student
09-18-2011, 04:49 AM
May Got That Shit, Both Did Some Dirty Shit But Come On' Dawg, You Don't Just Headbutt Someone Then "Forget" About Being In A Fight So You Get KTFO.

Revan
09-18-2011, 04:55 AM
May Got That Shit, Both Did Some Dirty Shit But Come On' Dawg, You Don't Just Headbutt Someone Then "Forget" About Being In A Fight So You Get KTFO.

^This.

The fact that Ortiz didnt even make a fuss afterward also says a lot.

Ortiz was gettin his ass kicked the whole fight, he couldnt hurt Floyd, he didnt want anything to do with the fight.

And watching it back it DOES look like the ref signalled them to restart the round, and Ortiz HAS hugged mayweather 3 times already by then lol.

Mayweather > Pac too btw...

SandMan
09-18-2011, 05:02 AM
Definately A Bullshit Win.

That Said.

Oh Well.. Ortiz Fuckin Deserved It.

If Jus Cuz Of This Your Sayin Pac Is Now A Better Boxer Then May Then You're Retarded Lol.

And From Whart I Hear May Nd Pac Are Signing A Fight For 2012.

Erupt da Monsta
09-18-2011, 05:04 AM
ayo sandman im callin you out.

Luke Eamiah
09-18-2011, 05:07 AM
The dreaded "thread ruiner"

Erupt da Monsta
09-18-2011, 05:08 AM
16 lines... ur like ortiz... short wind'd...

UnEtHıCaL
09-18-2011, 09:51 AM
That Mayweather wouldnt beat Pac. Ortiz had him blocked in the corner taking shots. Ortiz shouldnt have been able to do that once. I'm pretty positive Pacquiao would beat May, the close one is May Vs Khan.

Anyways, May still spat in the face of boxing and his fans. What May should have done is pushed him the fuck off of him, and been like "Fuck off man, you just headbutted me". His antics after the fight were ridiculous as Larry Merchant was just saying what we all wanted to hear. The only way May beats Pacquiao is pulled the same shit when Pacquiao is being nice.

SandMan, they'll never sign a fight. Mayweather doesent want it, Pacquiao isn't so pushed. They are both disgraces for not getting it done. Even fucking Haye proved himself.

Ohs
09-18-2011, 11:35 AM
the headbutt seemed a lil pussy, but what mayweather did was ridiculous

lllllllllllll
09-18-2011, 11:44 AM
Mayweather's a bit too cocking. i mean like putting ya hands on dudes neck at the weigh-ins? what kind of REAL boxer is that? *not saying he's fake* i like dude but he's not beating manny.

SandMan
09-18-2011, 02:39 PM
16 lines... ur like ortiz... short wind'd...

Im Down... Your Like Fox.... A Fuckin Faggot. :eek:

SandMan
09-18-2011, 03:18 PM
And im Pretty Sure EVERYONE Puts Mayweather On The Ropes. That's Just How He Fights

John Dos
09-18-2011, 04:51 PM
All of you need to realize Mayweather is undefeated, and give the guy his fucking props. I would have KO'd Ortiz too, it's a fucking sport called boxing, not "hug and give the bastard who just head butted you time to prepare"...What the fuck is wrong with you people? Seriously, Ortiz was a moron for not preparing, don't blame May for getting the job done. Mayweather is the best boxer of the decade hands down.

lllllllllllll
09-18-2011, 05:31 PM
All of you need to realize Mayweather is undefeated, and give the guy his fucking props. I would have KO'd Ortiz too, it's a fucking sport called boxing, not "hug and give the bastard who just head butted you time to prepare"...What the fuck is wrong with you people? Seriously, Ortiz was a moron for not preparing, don't blame May for getting the job done. Mayweather is the best boxer of the decade hands down.

May=Too Cocky, but still manage to win. But i agree. Your there to win which means any chance you get, knock'em the fuck out......

SandMan
09-18-2011, 06:00 PM

Co-Sign :cool:

UnEtHıCaL
09-18-2011, 06:50 PM
I respect May's accomplishments, but he is leading everyone right into the arms of MMA. Boxing always had an advantage, and that was class. Boxing always was a classy and respectable sport, and this guy literally doesent give a fuck about his opponents or the sport, he wants money.

Mayweather isnt the boxer of the decade, nor is he the great he thinks.

May said that Pacquiao is associated with him, and he's associated with being a legend, but it's 100% the other way around. Pacquiao is remembered for exciting fights, and being the record holder for weight class risings. People will speak of Pac like that in the future. Not a single boxing historian will mention Mayweather without that conversation leading into Pacquiao. Pacquiao is the greatest boxer right now, and in the top 5 all time greats.

John Dos
09-18-2011, 07:53 PM
dude you're high.

Mayweather will be remembered as the guy who talked the talk and walked the fucking walk. You really think he is sweating Pacman? LOL Mayweather would destroy him. Who is undefeated out of the 2? That answer alone should tell you who the better fighter is...

Frankie Knox
09-18-2011, 08:56 PM

I agree with everything about the Ortiz fight, but i honestly think Pacquiao would beat Mayweather

John Dos
09-18-2011, 09:04 PM
i hope that fight goes down...

i'm not sleeping on pacman, but i think may would win that shit, and most likely the win will come via KO

UnEtHıCaL
09-19-2011, 02:59 AM
Mayweather first uses the drug test excuse, then asks for I believe 100million for the fight, and then when Pacquiao agreed to the drug tests and was available to fight, Mayweather 'lost the urge'. May is scared of Pac, FACT.

SandMan
09-19-2011, 10:26 AM
When people talk about Pacman it'll be the same damn thing as Mayweather. You cannot talk about Pac Without bringing up Mayweather and Vice Versa. They are the Pierre-Silva of Boxing. And some people think manny will win and some people think Floyd will win. BUT Until it happens nobody knows. From what im hearing it's sounding pretty legit for them to fight 2012. Mayweather won his 2011 fight, Now we gotta wait and see if Manny comes through in his fight coming up. AND one of manny's managers jus came out and finally admitted to Manny not wanting to take the drug testing.. i think it was on friday or thursday. Anyways, I just want them to fight lol.

SandMan
09-19-2011, 10:27 AM
P.S.... Money, Money, Money, Mooonneeyyyy!!! Faggots! :cool:

Wigsplit
09-19-2011, 10:44 AM
Pacman all day, but besides that, If I was in Mayweathers shoes Id'a done the same thing lol, fuck that, dude intentionally headbutted him, alls fair after that, champ or not

UnEtHıCaL
09-19-2011, 10:55 AM
When people talk about Pacman it'll be the same damn thing as Mayweather. You cannot talk about Pac Without bringing up Mayweather and Vice Versa. They are the Pierre-Silva of Boxing. And some people think manny will win and some people think Floyd will win. BUT Until it happens nobody knows. From what im hearing it's sounding pretty legit for them to fight 2012. Mayweather won his 2011 fight, Now we gotta wait and see if Manny comes through in his fight coming up. AND one of manny's managers jus came out and finally admitted to Manny not wanting to take the drug testing.. i think it was on friday or thursday. Anyways, I just want them to fight lol.

Manny is Silva. Everyone wants him to fight May/Pierre, but he is still regarded as one of the greatest of all time and is always exciting to watch.

Mayweather is Pierre. Can be slow to watch at times, but is still respected by everyone for his skill. Everyone just wants him to fight Pacquiao/Silva though.

JIMMY CONWAY
09-19-2011, 11:02 AM
Word the people that over look the excessive headbutts and just see the 2 piece and a biscuit that Money May hit him with are haters.
Ortiz was getting the brakes beat off him anyway.
By the 6th round he would have been saying "No Mas" like Roberto Duran.

P.S If you do not want to get hit Keep your hands up in the Boxing Ring

BeatsForMixtapes
09-19-2011, 11:46 AM
Pshhhh, pay me 2 point sumthing MILLION to get knocked out....haha!

Ortiz is still winning in my book...

http://beatsformixtapes.com/

Fiji Osa
09-19-2011, 01:21 PM
Mayweather was being crafty but still overall u at the top of the game and to pull a bitch move and hit him w/ some bangers ..

Why the hell was Ortiz smiling after his ass got knocked out .. cos he got paid off

But out of all this Shit that pisses me off was May interview and the utter disrespect he displayed

Student
09-19-2011, 01:33 PM
May Had This Fight In The Bag Anyways, Faggot Ortiz Kissed Him And Thought He Was "Safe" Then BAM! Gets Knocked Out And Still Smiles About It. Ortiz Likes May Too Much To Win Lol

UnEtHıCaL
09-19-2011, 01:46 PM
Ortiz was smiling cause that's what people do to avoid flipping out. Be like "Haha, I see how it is...".

Ortiz is scum for headbutting Mayweather.
Mayweather is scum for cheap shotting him.
Ortiz is a bitch for blaming the ref and not May.
Cortez was spot on to allow the KO.
May is a bitch for offering rematch to duck Khan.