PDA

View Full Version : Round 1: Sean Cron Vs trill_conceptz (Sean Cron Wins Via 3-0 KO)

UnEtHıCaL
09-14-2011, 01:33 PM
Sean Cron (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=857880) Vs trill_conceptz (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=68607)
Letsbeef Topical Tournament 2011 Round 1

House Rules Apply. Any questions, contact me.

CHECK INS ARE DUE FRIDAY (09-16-11) AT 11:59PM PST. VERSES ARE DUE WEDNESDAY (09-21-11) AT 11:59PM. NO EXCEPTIONS.
(Note: Deadlines are 1 week due to Sandman's tournament round. Other rounds will be shorter)

Line Length: 20-40 lines.

http://www.phase3.net/clients/homelessinsb/photos/homeless.jpg

Voting Rubix
Rhyming Scheme/Flow
Vocabulary
Topic/Meaning
Storytelling/Progression
Emotion
Imagery
Poetic Techniques
Ending

GOOD LUCK

ItzNDaSawce
09-14-2011, 05:21 PM
did i miss wut the topic was about...and shout the storyline still be n battle mode?

Sean Cron
09-15-2011, 04:45 AM
I think we just flow bout the picture

UnEtHıCaL
09-15-2011, 05:38 AM
I think we just flow bout the picture

Correct......

ItzNDaSawce
09-16-2011, 06:40 PM
ima drop n next couple hours..where u want it homie..its ur show..

UnEtHıCaL
09-16-2011, 08:19 PM
Don't get what you mean, but you write a piece about the picture, whatever way you want to incorporate it, and drop it in this thread.

ItzNDaSawce
09-16-2011, 10:34 PM
sean was a fellow once respected but his stunts/ were wreckliss now HOMELESS ARE THE BEST ACTORS look he slumped like i swoped his BONES WIT SHARDS JUS LESS FRACTURED but we can TALK DESEASE look at it, it WALKS THE STREETS.now he 'sits in termoil, cuz he GAULKED AT ME..jus remembering the pain feels like stings from a FLOCK OF EAGS now this bum is 'toung tied' and his TALK IS CHEAP..silenze..for he's still a MAN TODAY, jus 'crossed the law' word is he 'lost it all' but this *half a Diddy* i dont PLAN TA NAME! he looks DAMN ASHAMED like his 'cup make, more cents/since than his lectures' and pride wouldnt let eam STAND N WAIT!! he was on the 'road ta life? Sorry Sean! I should've 'showed advice' so you LOST THE BLUEPRINTS? had a 'Trill concept' that KNOCKED EAM STUPID tho 'when he came to' noticed he was Still the same dude, I bent down and TOSSED "C" TWO CENTS!! {whispers in "C"rons ear} You betta get a CROSS OR NOOSE/LINCH cuz im about ta CHALK THE NOoSENSE(lol) I 'know you're weak-ima help you up" then STOMP YA TOOTHLISS cuz my 'talk? is right!' not even the 'jaws of life' are CHOMPIN THRU THIS!! see me and Cron was buddies, but he CHOSE FREEDOM, SUMMER DAYS and *found a hoe* and supPOSED HE JUS LOVED HER WAYS? tho 'I could tell' she didnt 'hide it well' (the bitch had a dick) and he didnt KNOW, SHE WAS UNDERAGE!! so S.C. should PICK UP WHERE HE LEFT OFF..would Trill, KICk DUST AT THE KID? HA! tho 'bums are still people!' this 'ones not Trills equal' question is: should we GIVE FUCKS THAT HE LIVES..NAH!! cuz when im dun 'w/rappin to eam bout the *presents/now* hes gunna LIFT UP AS A GIFT YALL!!

ItzNDaSawce
09-17-2011, 12:08 AM
hopefully yall can target the concetps and match um to the topic

ItzNDaSawce
09-17-2011, 07:07 AM
so Eth...wut u think bout the verse?.

Sean Cron
09-19-2011, 02:26 AM
working on a verse, just have been busy with work and stuff. it's not really gonna be battle style though, but I don't think thats what this is about

UnEtHıCaL
09-19-2011, 02:54 AM
^Correct.....

Sean Cron
09-21-2011, 06:45 AM
Living the high LIFE partying every NIGHT, doing what I LIKE, whatever feels RIGHT
Living in the MOMENT, knowing where I’m GOING, no sign of it SLOWING, things are finally FLOWING, A world of CONECTIONS, life with the BEST BITCH, feeling PREDESTINED, ever since this SUCCESS HIT
but It gets gone in an INSTANT, first your BITCH WENT, the OTHER WAY, feeling SICK SINCE the OTHER DAY, she swore to STAY, now she feeling lifes FIXED IF she gets PAID, before it’s to LATE, their goes at LEAST HALF, depression from DECEIPT CRASHED party life to UNHEALTHY, A DEEP SPLASH the HIGH LIFE gets LEFT EMPTIED like a MILLER BOTTLE on the STREET, the dope HIGH MIGHT, just TEMPT ME to seek a REALER MODEL of RELEASE. I’m still DRAWN to FOLLOW the DECEIPT, it CREEPS EVERYWHERE. showing through you and me and the EMPTY STARES. Lost job, wife, and HAIR, now nothing can COMPARE. Used to be a role model, I’m in need feeling hollow, steep pouring bottle, down the HATCHET, drown out THAT SHIT, just gotta get PLASTERED.
I'm feeling Empty like a PAPER CUP, empty as I’m WAKING UP, I know they keep HATING US, As were STAYING on the BUS, just in it for the ride, and In a minute I’ll be high, and sitting wishing why..I burned all my BRIDGES DOWN, turned the gold BUSINESS ROUND, new lifes jus just a WISHLIST NOW. Sent me to SAINT NICK, throw down some PAINT QUICK, see is the PAIN STICKS, when you AIN'T SHIT, you need to FACE IT.
Kicked out, never ABANDONED, but it came across so SUBTLE, I Used to be a MANSION, then I crumbled into RUBBLE, now I’m hardly STANDING, it’s been trouble after TROUBLE,
Yeah, theirs Weight in these FOOTSTEPS, I sink into the STREETS, full of hate, yeah I LOOK STRESSED, I’ve had nothing to EAT
When the world crumbles down, only time I truly REST, Gotta get fucked up today to make it to the NEXT, Getting Food and beer money, the same daily TEST, People rude and fear me but I’m weaker than the REST.

ozark
09-22-2011, 05:43 AM
Mvgt sean cron
Rhyming Scheme/Flow- seans flowed a bit better imo
Vocabulary- tie
Topic/Meaning- sean got the topic down imo,
Storytelling/Progression- sean progressed nicely with his story
Emotion- sean had more emotion in his topic
Imagery- both descent, imma go with sean
Poetic Techniques- sean
Ending- well im gonna go with sean on this- he had the topic down packed-

Dizz Da Dogg
09-23-2011, 02:03 PM
Rhyming Scheme/Flow - Sean
Vocabulary - Trill
Topic/Meaning - Sean
Storytelling/Progression - Sean
Emotion - Trill
Imagery - Sean
Poetic Techniques - Sean
Ending - Sean

Overall mvgt Sean. Trill try not to write like its a battle homie.

Revan
09-24-2011, 02:30 AM
Rhyming Scheme/Flow - Sean
Vocabulary - Trill
Topic/Meaning - N/A
Storytelling/Progression - Sean
Emotion - Trill
Imagery - Sean
Poetic Techniques - N/A
Ending - Sean

MVGT: Sean.

Revan