Journal Information Journal Tools Search this Journal
Journalist: OTM
Entries: 5 (Private: )
Comments: 0
Start Date: 12-07-2022
Last Update: 12-07-2022
Views: 6631

Glue?
Date Posted: 12-07-2022 at 10:29 PM - Comments (0)
Its sad, I gotta tear you off your bitch stickin like glue, like an ADDICT without a CLUE, getting high off of a jewl, like a fool not knowing when what where and who, like the fuck are you(thinkin), its irrelevant like your are when im thinkin, who to
Battle A
Date Posted: 12-07-2022 at 10:29 PM - Comments (0)
Everybody talkin like nananana, it sounds like a sped stutterin like Ima needa breathe, sputterin and mumble, needa semantic, automatic dictionary to better my humble, words of advice still jumble and crumble under the pressure of your simple and basic fumble(d) words; so listen to the sound of the rhyme, and lets time(it) and cap it like a hole in your ass (click) pow, it’s a bomb that goes off erratic like my song but, ecstatic like my elastic pants, non existent except on(you), guess you a twink but you belong in a shoe, if you get me it’s the new fad, but it’s see through, like you, ain’t callin you white but I don’t know if its true, you really a freak in the bed but I know it ain’t you with a few, ratchet prostitutes, you feel me, act one blocked your dick shit it’s too small can’t even see it but whod want to?, Ratatat the sound of Tech9nes goin off its surreal in your mind,cause its a drive by, don’t buy it like a salesman tryna sale some dry ass speech with a product it’s asinine, and kinda silly like your rhymes, glad they ain’t mine, but lets wrap this up with a line so sporadic like an addict goin back at it crack perc-omatic, feel it auto-matic but mash it like its bat shit in your potatoe salad so grab it like your nuts when you braggin kinda weird that you think your good at this
King
Date Posted: 12-07-2022 at 10:28 PM - Comments (0)
Whats the REASON, mr. king needa stop CREEPIN, or SMILIN while commiting TREASON, but its the SEASON, for the world to be LEASE(d) and, never mind that goes 10 cents per mile but thats more than I NEED, (but), it's alright Ill work it out with PEACE, but that by itself causes violence within the STREETS, so lets check it, like Malcolm MEETS Luther, who needs no intro cause he's a KING, caused a revolution hopin to BEAT, the white SUPREMA-CY, but I guess it never happened it just helped PROVIDING, room for improvement but its not totally COMPLETE; let's make sure the world KNOWS, how we SHOW, oppression within the SECTION, but it don't need a POST, to be KNOWN, because
OTM
Date Posted: 12-07-2022 at 10:27 PM - Comments (0)
Its like this, closed in darkness; as if I never wanna see the light of day again, but every time I try to go out n’ play, the park gets shutdown, and then after that it got rundown, a bunch of homeless people run that shit now, its like a bus town,rags with ratty shoes they outta luck now,tryna give up now, but fuck it they gon’ live, take in to account all that pain that they lived, the shit that they’ve been through, then think about the places they’ve been, every little painful choice that they ever did,
W to the I to N you ain’t my friend, but you can act it on accounts to the OTM, it states you hand over the money in the ATM, or else its a gun fight which no one ever lives, BANG you made your choice like Donald Trump tryna be president, but that was bullshit like a hey man ima killa, you get it man, it’s that sorta false sense that led to incense of anger comin from his special words;
how special they were, causing the world to deter and crumble like a furby baby from 2010, it’s the kinda thing you didn’t want to live for, but we went through it like we done it before, it was just the motions some people thought it was more, they formed a cult stormed the capitol like they were jedi wielding swords but we used the force kept them away from the people who needed to stay, even if they are gay whod it matter to except to you in your heady except your brain is like a needle in the hay-stack, but wayback when I used to like people;
then they betrayed me so then I’d be nimble on my feet, don’t worry theres and angel there somewhere buried deep waiting to be awakened like the Joan of Arc in your sleep, Call me the sandman Ima be in your dream and give you pleasantries, but forget it, this the end of this segment so ima finish it up like a rocket boom like the sound of the bass jumpin up and down word out man
Date Posted: 12-07-2022 at 10:25 PM - Comments (0)
If you wanna think about (it) we kinda all seem so reckless, trapped in cycle after cycle of true foolin around and messin, with other peoples feelins fucked up message(is);
maybe thats the way the world is, some people gotta learn that the hard way, livin in the projects makin sure that their kids could see broadway, in broad daylight, but Ima do it my way, this involves a little bit of that hey man you got somethin to say;
he said I do you hustlin drugs for my crew, Ima give you pocket money to beat up other dudes, but that sounded kinda vague to me, he was speakin like a baby, also called me ugly and made fun of my ADHD;
but fuck it Ima figure it out, no matter the outcome I know the amount, don't need a checkings just bring me a balance so I can pay up then bounce, shit, this the way the world is, you hustle and you hustle, just to feed your kids, but we kids are just some fucked up spoiled ass bitches with big ideas, but we can figure it out, use some common sense, maybe right a poem then go out with a bitch, I don't say that to be derogatory towards women, they my friends, let them speak freely, let them have a turn to win, and stop sayin every words nonsense, we been such assholes to them, and they created us, and they start to return the favor, so dont be an asshole, if you are then wait your turn and don't speak to me in that tone;
Ill go off, just like a rocket, maybe itd be better to do that then come back down to a community so prone to violence, so now im tryna figure how to balance(my time), hopin I could find someone whod give a peice of their mind, TO SHARE, just like a pie don't need no extra sugar cause what you eatin is divine, Ill crack your spine if you say its not, it took hard work for her t make it and thats sayin a lot;
so fuck you, please respect the community that you live in, the way that you view (the world around you) TOOT TOOT, goes the train, butchu aint leavin no way, you got sins to pay for, maybe thats why I can't do SHIT anymore, but Im lucky, just to be alive, if I still lived in the past i might not survive, i wouldve died a long time ago committed suicide noone would be sad Im justa ghost in their lives, but i strive to be the greatest so help me..