Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

Custom Beat Unified Championship 2024

Battle Feed
No battles yet.

Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums - Journals: - Battle A
Journal: OT's MC
View single Journal Entry
Battle A
Date Posted: 12-07-2022 at 10:29 PM Comments (0)
Everybody talkin like nananana, it sounds like a sped stutterin like Ima needa breathe, sputterin and mumble, needa semantic, automatic dictionary to better my humble, words of advice still jumble and crumble under the pressure of your simple and basic fumble(d) words; so listen to the sound of the rhyme, and lets time(it) and cap it like a hole in your ass (click) pow, it’s a bomb that goes off erratic like my song but, ecstatic like my elastic pants, non existent except on(you), guess you a twink but you belong in a shoe, if you get me it’s the new fad, but it’s see through, like you, ain’t callin you white but I don’t know if its true, you really a freak in the bed but I know it ain’t you with a few, ratchet prostitutes, you feel me, act one blocked your dick shit it’s too small can’t even see it but whod want to?, Ratatat the sound of Tech9nes goin off its surreal in your mind,cause its a drive by, don’t buy it like a salesman tryna sale some dry ass speech with a product it’s asinine, and kinda silly like your rhymes, glad they ain’t mine, but lets wrap this up with a line so sporadic like an addict goin back at it crack perc-omatic, feel it auto-matic but mash it like its bat shit in your potatoe salad so grab it like your nuts when you braggin kinda weird that you think your good at this

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)