2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > News & History > Hall of Fame > Hall Of Fame Categories > Text Battle Hall Of Fame

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 07-21-2013, 05:31 AM
Mentioned: 3426 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost
Thumbs up Inductee: Warren Peece

Hall Of Fame Inductee

Warren Peece
Hall Of Famer

Summary

In 2006 War made his way to the site after a recommendation from a friend. As a fan of hip hop but a complete novice in the art of writing, War intended to use the site as a springboard to becoming a great writer and rapper. War started out slowly, being new at the time the site was most active and easiest to manipulate led to him losing a heavy amount of battles before his talent grew to a level that allowed it to shine through. The rise of his skills was mirrored by his persona that was at once likable and entertaining. War had dark sense of humour and antagonistic personallity that earned him as many fans as enemies. Two moments probably sum up War's time on letsbeef best, the first being his Stay In School cypher which heralded his rise as one of the sites absolutely best writers and battlers, and today holds the record for most rates on a cypher. The other being a beef with the then site owner X, which resulted in War recieving a life ban on letsbeef.com. The beef started after a tournament loss that War deemed unjust, with X's high voting power & lack of battle knowledge being a big part of War's tournament exit. The measure of his popularity was evident in the "FREE WAR" campaign that popped up all over the site, raising War's presense from a great member to a legend. The ban was eventually lifted but war's level of activity never returned to the level of his hayday. His used his exile in the best possible way however, mastering his craft as a song making and to this day remains one of letsbeefs greatest battlers and artists.

Known Multi Accounts & Aliases

Although War has used no multi accounts, he is known under two names that are symbolic with his different skills. His first name of: WAR TANK remains linked to his battling and beef persona, whilst his current moniker of: Warren Peece encapsulates his artistic side shown in his music.

Crew Affiliations

War has been in multiple crews during his Letsbeef tenure but his biggest achievement in this field was the creation of Letsbeef Pricks, a crew that is fondly remembered 6 years after its inception.

Present: None
Past: Letsbeef Pricks (Founder & Leader)
Newbreedz (Leader)
Emergency Room (Leader)
Classick At Rhymin (Capo)

Most Acclaimed Victories

War battled all the greats of his day, defeating practically every noticable member of the Golden Era. His battles are memorbale not only due to content, but because of the massive turnout they induced, maing War one of the biggest marquee battlers in letsbeef history.

iLLimit Vs WAR TANK
Real Talk Vs WAR TANK
WAR TANK Vs Mani Mula
WAR TANK Vs D-Reppin
WAR TANK Vs Ziguel Attikus

Site Impact

War's impact on the site covers many components. His darkly humorous persona was one of the first real characters on the site, spawning plenty of imitations. The fact that he relished in beef made him the rival of many, and also gave letsbeef its very own "Austin Vs McMahon" story with War & X. Finally War's perhaps greatest legacy will be the fact that he's shown and is living proof of how a person can go from being an antagonising battler, to being a highly respected and skillful artist. Anyone who hasn't heard any of War's music should make it a priority to do so, to witness Letsbeefs greatest example of evolution.

Letsbeef Speaks

"The man I bit my whole style off of. My earliest memory of WarTank was his rivalry with X. Here was an all-out respected member of LB butting heads with the owner of the site. This was wild. Fast forward 5 years later and I recycled the whole storyline against Pugz. The thing about Tank though is that he was very different in his writing. He tried different things and delivered punches in a different way. I studied how he wrote a lot in developing how I write currently. It doesn't have to be wordplay or a turn of phrase, it can just be a straight up insult if worded a specific way, and Tank was a good catalyst for that. I don't know if this is text or track HOF, but as "Warren Peace" Tank has been releasing fantastic tracks for years, perhaps only not getting the full level of respect he deserves due to his activity when he made the full transition. A legend though synonymous with some great crews, rivalries and battles, WarTank deserves his place in the LB HOF." -EtH

Letsbeef.com thanks & honours: Warren Peece, by inducting him into the Letsbeef Text: Hall Of Fame!

Written By RULE.

Last edited by Kiwi Peewee; 04-16-2020 at 09:22 AM.
Unread 07-21-2013, 05:31 AM   #1

RULE RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 241 audio / 1977 text
Mentioned: 3426 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Inductee: Warren Peece

Hall Of Fame Inductee

Warren Peece
Hall Of Famer

Summary

In 2006 War made his way to the site after a recommendation from a friend. As a fan of hip hop but a complete novice in the art of writing, War intended to use the site as a springboard to becoming a great writer and rapper. War started out slowly, being new at the time the site was most active and easiest to manipulate led to him losing a heavy amount of battles before his talent grew to a level that allowed it to shine through. The rise of his skills was mirrored by his persona that was at once likable and entertaining. War had dark sense of humour and antagonistic personallity that earned him as many fans as enemies. Two moments probably sum up War's time on letsbeef best, the first being his Stay In School cypher which heralded his rise as one of the sites absolutely best writers and battlers, and today holds the record for most rates on a cypher. The other being a beef with the then site owner X, which resulted in War recieving a life ban on letsbeef.com. The beef started after a tournament loss that War deemed unjust, with X's high voting power & lack of battle knowledge being a big part of War's tournament exit. The measure of his popularity was evident in the "FREE WAR" campaign that popped up all over the site, raising War's presense from a great member to a legend. The ban was eventually lifted but war's level of activity never returned to the level of his hayday. His used his exile in the best possible way however, mastering his craft as a song making and to this day remains one of letsbeefs greatest battlers and artists.

Known Multi Accounts & Aliases

Although War has used no multi accounts, he is known under two names that are symbolic with his different skills. His first name of: WAR TANK remains linked to his battling and beef persona, whilst his current moniker of: Warren Peece encapsulates his artistic side shown in his music.

Crew Affiliations

War has been in multiple crews during his Letsbeef tenure but his biggest achievement in this field was the creation of Letsbeef Pricks, a crew that is fondly remembered 6 years after its inception.

Present: None
Past: Letsbeef Pricks (Founder & Leader)
Newbreedz (Leader)
Emergency Room (Leader)
Classick At Rhymin (Capo)

Most Acclaimed Victories

War battled all the greats of his day, defeating practically every noticable member of the Golden Era. His battles are memorbale not only due to content, but because of the massive turnout they induced, maing War one of the biggest marquee battlers in letsbeef history.

iLLimit Vs WAR TANK
Real Talk Vs WAR TANK
WAR TANK Vs Mani Mula
WAR TANK Vs D-Reppin
WAR TANK Vs Ziguel Attikus

Site Impact

War's impact on the site covers many components. His darkly humorous persona was one of the first real characters on the site, spawning plenty of imitations. The fact that he relished in beef made him the rival of many, and also gave letsbeef its very own "Austin Vs McMahon" story with War & X. Finally War's perhaps greatest legacy will be the fact that he's shown and is living proof of how a person can go from being an antagonising battler, to being a highly respected and skillful artist. Anyone who hasn't heard any of War's music should make it a priority to do so, to witness Letsbeefs greatest example of evolution.

Letsbeef Speaks

"The man I bit my whole style off of. My earliest memory of WarTank was his rivalry with X. Here was an all-out respected member of LB butting heads with the owner of the site. This was wild. Fast forward 5 years later and I recycled the whole storyline against Pugz. The thing about Tank though is that he was very different in his writing. He tried different things and delivered punches in a different way. I studied how he wrote a lot in developing how I write currently. It doesn't have to be wordplay or a turn of phrase, it can just be a straight up insult if worded a specific way, and Tank was a good catalyst for that. I don't know if this is text or track HOF, but as "Warren Peace" Tank has been releasing fantastic tracks for years, perhaps only not getting the full level of respect he deserves due to his activity when he made the full transition. A legend though synonymous with some great crews, rivalries and battles, WarTank deserves his place in the LB HOF." -EtH

Letsbeef.com thanks & honours: Warren Peece, by inducting him into the Letsbeef Text: Hall Of Fame!

Written By RULE.

Last edited by Kiwi Peewee; 04-16-2020 at 09:22 AM.
Unread 07-21-2013, 10:20 AM
Lockhart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I still remember reading the "Stay In School" cypher for the very first time and then realizing that's how I'm supposed to be writing when it comes to being successful on LB. It seemed as if all of the punches that he had crafted in his battles were always fresh and never played out and the dude's had over 500+ battles I'm sure. In short: The dude is a maniacal genius. Congrats WAR. You deserve it fam. Peace.
Unread 07-21-2013, 10:20 AM   #2

Lockhart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

I still remember reading the "Stay In School" cypher for the very first time and then realizing that's how I'm supposed to be writing when it comes to being successful on LB. It seemed as if all of the punches that he had crafted in his battles were always fresh and never played out and the dude's had over 500+ battles I'm sure. In short: The dude is a maniacal genius. Congrats WAR. You deserve it fam. Peace.

Unread 07-21-2013, 10:27 AM
V3numb
Mentioned: 1208 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to V3numb
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

grads on this yo.. well deserved

"Draw to your hearts desire
and keep it
CLASSICK YA ASIAN BASTIDDD"
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk The God View Post
ahh.. yea your a good fucker..
My Gallery
HERE

Unread 07-21-2013, 10:27 AM   #3

V3numb
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

Voted: 24 audio / 630 text
Mentioned: 1208 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)

Send a message via AIM to V3numb

grads on this yo.. well deserved

"Draw to your hearts desire
and keep it
CLASSICK YA ASIAN BASTIDDD"
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk The God View Post
ahh.. yea your a good fucker..
My Gallery
HERE

Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2013, 08:10 PM
D3FIANCE

Grats my dude
Unread 07-21-2013, 08:10 PM   #4

D3FIANCE

Grats my dude

Unread 07-21-2013, 09:24 PM
Denton
Mentioned: 1297 Post(s)
Tagged: 32 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Denton
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 21 Lost

I remember War Tank from my beginnings to the site grats brother!
Unread 07-21-2013, 09:24 PM   #5

Denton
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 21 Lost

Voted: 76 audio / 818 text
Mentioned: 1297 Post(s)
Tagged: 32 Thread(s)

Send a message via Skype™ to Denton

I remember War Tank from my beginnings to the site grats brother!
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2013, 10:36 PM
Rain-Matrix
Basic Member
Mentioned: 167 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

X don't run the site no more?

Good decision with war tank tho stay in school was the anthem
Unread 07-21-2013, 10:36 PM   #6

Rain-Matrix
Basic Member

Voted: 0 audio / 11 text
Mentioned: 167 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

X don't run the site no more?

Good decision with war tank tho stay in school was the anthem
Unread 07-22-2013, 12:59 AM
Rican

hi mario, congrats mario

- priscilla
Unread 07-22-2013, 12:59 AM   #7

Rican

hi mario, congrats mario

- priscilla

Unread 07-23-2013, 01:58 AM
Cryptology
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
95 Won / 46 Lost

Congrats!! Classic battles.
Unread 07-23-2013, 01:58 AM   #8

Cryptology
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
95 Won / 46 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 789 text
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Congrats!! Classic battles.
Unread 07-27-2013, 03:16 AM
TeressaDebusk
Basic Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Congrats out there..nice to hear that and i am pretty much glad for you./
Unread 07-27-2013, 03:16 AM   #9

TeressaDebusk
Basic Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Congrats out there..nice to hear that and i am pretty much glad for you./
Unread 07-27-2013, 05:27 AM
X-Calibur
Mentioned: 983 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

Well done you cunt

X-Calibur The leader of ...

GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN!!!

... No One Cared Who I Was Until I Put The Mask On ...

Fair Votes Click HERE

Unread 07-27-2013, 05:27 AM   #10

X-Calibur
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 82 audio / 1529 text
Mentioned: 983 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)

Well done you cunt

X-Calibur The leader of ...

GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN!!!

... No One Cared Who I Was Until I Put The Mask On ...

Fair Votes Click HERE

Display