Notices

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Unread 08-28-2018, 09:26 AM
Brayne Ded
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Thumbs down Djbinky...

Yo, this fuckin' bitch is 'bout retarded. She sends me a 16 line verse, unannounced, and out of nowhere ... Then whines when I don't immeadiately reply? Even goes as far as to post an open "battle" asking why I haven't responded? I finally reply about 45 hours later (after writing a 16 line battle for Callaway we'd agreed on) and then she complains it was a "written?" The fuck? I got a few problems at this point.

1. She has been caught biting before.
Proof:
https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=296401
You can clearly see her verse was deleted when her opponent posted links calling her out on biting. Every battle she posts has a different writing style. She claims she writes differently every battle ... This is a laughable excuse.

2. She self votes with her multi account (not recently... but still..) She called me a "moron" thinking I didn't know who her mutli accounts were... I just wanted her to admit it. Which she did. You can see she denies being the same person and had voted for herself on the last link. This new link is her admitting who her multi is.
Proof:
https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=506414

3. I addressed most of this in the battle I mentioned earlier and her replies are hilarious. She admits to recycling and claims she never "got caught" biting when she clearly did.
Proof:
https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=506757

Anyways. I'm done fucking with this. Here's what I think about the matter. I'm not responding to anymore random ass battles from her she probably didn't even write. Fuck outta here with that shit.
Unread 08-28-2018, 09:26 AM   #1

Brayne Ded

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Thumbs down Djbinky...

Yo, this fuckin' bitch is 'bout retarded. She sends me a 16 line verse, unannounced, and out of nowhere ... Then whines when I don't immeadiately reply? Even goes as far as to post an open "battle" asking why I haven't responded? I finally reply about 45 hours later (after writing a 16 line battle for Callaway we'd agreed on) and then she complains it was a "written?" The fuck? I got a few problems at this point.

Proof:
You can clearly see her verse was deleted when her opponent posted links calling her out on biting. Every battle she posts has a different writing style. She claims she writes differently every battle ... This is a laughable excuse.

2. She self votes with her multi account (not recently... but still..) She called me a "moron" thinking I didn't know who her mutli accounts were... I just wanted her to admit it. Which she did. You can see she denies being the same person and had voted for herself on the last link. This new link is her admitting who her multi is.
Proof:

3. I addressed most of this in the battle I mentioned earlier and her replies are hilarious. She admits to recycling and claims she never "got caught" biting when she clearly did.
Proof:

Anyways. I'm done fucking with this. Here's what I think about the matter. I'm not responding to anymore random ass battles from her she probably didn't even write. Fuck outta here with that shit.

Unread 08-28-2018, 12:07 PM
Djbinky
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Thanks 💯🤟

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

Deny what person😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

Binkyonthetrack isnt even me 😂😂 that wa s guy name jae millz who made a fake account back in2010 2011some shit like that 😂😂 you mad dumb bruh also that binkyonthetrack was made to have me bann from this site 😂😂 you dont know facts at all but the other three djbinky,djbinky917 and binkyelectric are me 😂

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

Also so is binky_electric lol
Unread 08-28-2018, 12:07 PM   #2

Djbinky

Voted: 11 audio / 24 text

Thanks 💯🤟

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

Deny what person😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

Binkyonthetrack isnt even me 😂😂 that wa s guy name jae millz who made a fake account back in2010 2011some shit like that 😂😂 you mad dumb bruh also that binkyonthetrack was made to have me bann from this site 😂😂 you dont know facts at all but the other three djbinky,djbinky917 and binkyelectric are me 😂

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

Also so is binky_electric lol
Unread 08-28-2018, 12:49 PM
KG The Prince
Mentioned: 380 Post(s)
Tagged: 43 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

fuel to tha fire

Unread 08-28-2018, 12:49 PM   #3

KG The Prince
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 106 audio / 857 text
Mentioned: 380 Post(s)
Tagged: 43 Thread(s)

fuel to tha fire

Unread 08-28-2018, 05:05 PM
Supsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brayne Ded View Post

Proof:

Proof:

Proof:

Unread 08-28-2018, 05:05 PM   #4

Supsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brayne Ded View Post

Proof:

Proof:

Proof:

Unread 08-28-2018, 05:26 PM
Djbinky

bro is just a hater that's what he is lol
snitching ass lil bitch just because I had recycle a few old shit I had written who gives a fuck.

yes I got caught biting once only one god damn fucking time.
but it was because kruger let me use it you don't know facts so stfu
I can admit to my shit. also that was in 2010? lmfao boy mad at something from years ago also if yiu had check out my audio I change my style but thanks for having my account deleted hating ass bitch. you get mad at recycling but that is so common...that is even common in music industry a lot of things get recycle also I don't even vote own my own battles pixel would of called me out a long ass time ago dumbass. ask any mod no mod had to delete no vote on that battle lol you stupid for real for real.
Unread 08-28-2018, 05:26 PM   #5

Djbinky

snitching ass lil bitch just because I had recycle a few old shit I had written who gives a fuck.

I can admit to my shit. also that was in 2010? lmfao boy mad at something from years ago also if yiu had check out my audio I change my style but thanks for having my account deleted hating ass bitch. you get mad at recycling but that is so common...that is even common in music industry a lot of things get recycle also I don't even vote own my own battles pixel would of called me out a long ass time ago dumbass. ask any mod no mod had to delete no vote on that battle lol you stupid for real for real.
Unread 08-28-2018, 05:28 PM
Supsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djbinky View Post

Do u suck dicks?
Unread 08-28-2018, 05:28 PM   #6

Supsie

Quote:

Do u suck dicks?

Unread 08-28-2018, 05:28 PM
Brayne Ded

Quote:

Let the hate flow through you.
Unread 08-28-2018, 05:28 PM   #7

Brayne Ded

Quote:

Let the hate flow through you.

Unread 08-29-2018, 03:52 AM
Djbinky

Bro you are hater also a little snitch too you mad about something from 2010 ? 😂
Repsond to my battles bitch which your scary ass. She changes her writing style she probably stealing lol i dont want to battle her 😂😂 Scary ass sorry excuse as well.
You saw a post from the past and now you making assumptions lil scary bitch send me a 16 who gives a fuck if you whooped me once alot of folks beat me and i had beat them. However you over here making excuses
Unread 08-29-2018, 03:52 AM   #8

Djbinky

Bro you are hater also a little snitch too you mad about something from 2010 ? 😂
Repsond to my battles bitch which your scary ass. She changes her writing style she probably stealing lol i dont want to battle her 😂😂 Scary ass sorry excuse as well.
You saw a post from the past and now you making assumptions lil scary bitch send me a 16 who gives a fuck if you whooped me once alot of folks beat me and i had beat them. However you over here making excuses
Unread 08-29-2018, 06:13 AM
Brayne Ded

Quote:
Bro you are hater also a little snitch too you mad about something from 2010 ? ������
Repsond to my battles bitch which your scary ass. She changes her writing style she probably stealing lol i dont want to battle her ������������ Scary ass sorry excuse as well.
This basically equates to:
Ya suck ass at battling and I don't want to battle you. No one wants to battle a recycling, unskilled battler who throws a temper tantrum about battles like you. You didn't ask if I wanted to battle. You sent me some whack ass 16 line *recycled* shit and forced me to write 16 lines I didn't want to write. You're an annoying bitch. You have sent me one battle and I responded. Don't send me anymore. I'm not "scared" to battle you. I just don't see a point in doing so. Case closed.
Unread 08-29-2018, 06:13 AM   #9

Brayne Ded

Quote:
Bro you are hater also a little snitch too you mad about something from 2010 ? ������
Repsond to my battles bitch which your scary ass. She changes her writing style she probably stealing lol i dont want to battle her ������������ Scary ass sorry excuse as well.
This basically equates to:
Ya suck ass at battling and I don't want to battle you. No one wants to battle a recycling, unskilled battler who throws a temper tantrum about battles like you. You didn't ask if I wanted to battle. You sent me some whack ass 16 line *recycled* shit and forced me to write 16 lines I didn't want to write. You're an annoying bitch. You have sent me one battle and I responded. Don't send me anymore. I'm not "scared" to battle you. I just don't see a point in doing so. Case closed.

Closed Thread

Tags
djbinky