2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Blocc
Style: Written
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
DeadTRI vs Tain
Style: Written
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Flako Boom vs YuckWTFYuckWTF is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
7 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 10-09-2014, 07:03 PM
Aggo
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

VS Dono in the last Audio GC. Maybe not the best but one thats fresher in my mind since I haven't written in a while.

Hes hard? Well that’s how the FAG ACTS, inside hes scared as a fear of hights in a PLANE CRASH but Dono its fine brodie, just run aWAY SCRAP stick to what you know lil homie and MAKE TRACKS. And Take that false sense of CONFIDENCE and you can POCKET IT cuz if I catch you frontin like ya NOT A BITCH I’ll make you bite the curb and STOMP YA SHIT until ya TONSILS HIT. Its like You on a high? Bitch then I’m BRUISIN YOUR CORNEA till you LOSE THE EUPHORIA son your MUSIC IS HORRIBLE, I mean you’re less known for your raps than your YOUTUBE TUTORIALS! But go ahead and post up with ya GUN PLAY power forward with ya team claim ya shoot from the JUMP, EH fuck it though I know despite what you BUMS SAY that you aint never gonna take the shot son, ya PUMP FAKE! It’s a FACT THAT YA SHITS WACK but doesn’t MATCH HOW THE KID ACTS, I mean dono: “your shook, you rattled in the box”…. How can you not have fresh spits but ACT LIKE YA TIC TACS. Get this, Your girls a ‘harlequin’, thinks Im her TICKET TO STARDOM shes the ‘bane’ of my existence, I hit the KITTEN REGARDLESS on toppa every piece of furniture that’s IN YA APARTMENT and we call you “joker” cuz you’re gonna spend the night SITTIN IN ARKAM (our cum). Seriously though, you a SICK FUCK if you don’t think that this BITCH SUCKS a vote for him is squirrel dookie, mother fucker that SHITS NUTS
Unread 10-09-2014, 07:03 PM   #11

Aggo

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

VS Dono in the last Audio GC. Maybe not the best but one thats fresher in my mind since I haven't written in a while.

Hes hard? Well that’s how the FAG ACTS, inside hes scared as a fear of hights in a PLANE CRASH but Dono its fine brodie, just run aWAY SCRAP stick to what you know lil homie and MAKE TRACKS. And Take that false sense of CONFIDENCE and you can POCKET IT cuz if I catch you frontin like ya NOT A BITCH I’ll make you bite the curb and STOMP YA SHIT until ya TONSILS HIT. Its like You on a high? Bitch then I’m BRUISIN YOUR CORNEA till you LOSE THE EUPHORIA son your MUSIC IS HORRIBLE, I mean you’re less known for your raps than your YOUTUBE TUTORIALS! But go ahead and post up with ya GUN PLAY power forward with ya team claim ya shoot from the JUMP, EH fuck it though I know despite what you BUMS SAY that you aint never gonna take the shot son, ya PUMP FAKE! It’s a FACT THAT YA SHITS WACK but doesn’t MATCH HOW THE KID ACTS, I mean dono: “your shook, you rattled in the box”…. How can you not have fresh spits but ACT LIKE YA TIC TACS. Get this, Your girls a ‘harlequin’, thinks Im her TICKET TO STARDOM shes the ‘bane’ of my existence, I hit the KITTEN REGARDLESS on toppa every piece of furniture that’s IN YA APARTMENT and we call you “joker” cuz you’re gonna spend the night SITTIN IN ARKAM (our cum). Seriously though, you a SICK FUCK if you don’t think that this BITCH SUCKS a vote for him is squirrel dookie, mother fucker that SHITS NUTS

Unread 10-09-2014, 07:04 PM
Naturill
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.55/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.55/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.55/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.55/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
20 Won / 3 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

(vs lo5t)....homie, we'll see your ''box under flames'' as you just LIE,TALKING VERY FAKE, coz how you gonna be ''cruising over nature'' seen too ''FLY, ON A STEADY RATE'' when your just ''high, full of hot air'' but never ''RISE DROPPING HEAVYWEIGHTS''?!!?(heavy weights)& you dont ''raise stacks while making moves'', i've never seen a BATTLER SOFTER, who fails to ''set a pace to recieve credit'' like the FATTEST A' JOGGERS,so you'd only ''give me a run for my money'' when you LACK AS AN AUTHOR if i ''jumped in your CAB WITH AN OFFER,to be your MARATHON SPONSOR''!!..look, you'll get ''smoked'' for saying your ''sparkling,bud'' quick as CRYSTALS N TRI-COMBES as these ''extenstions'' ''drop your jaw'' ''pressing CLIPS'' ''WITH YA MIND BLOWN'',& homie,your just ''lo5t with a 5/s'' which i guess it FITS WITH THE RHYME SO,start THINKING YOUR FLY HOMES.. .i'll show you ''fade weaker with blows'' than the SIGNAL IN IPHONES that DWINDLES N DIES LOADS in the MIDDLE A' CYCLONES (or the punches the most CRIPPLED A' GUYS THROW)!! faggot, you just come with ''recyled crap'' you shoulda left that SHIT IN THE BIN, so think that your IN IT TA' WIN? we'll see ''those yellow flows vs naturill force'' is like tryna PISS IN THE WIND!! MuRdA!!
Unread 10-09-2014, 07:04 PM   #12

Naturill
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.55/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.55/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.55/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.55/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
20 Won / 3 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 59 text
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

(vs lo5t)....homie, we'll see your ''box under flames'' as you just LIE,TALKING VERY FAKE, coz how you gonna be ''cruising over nature'' seen too ''FLY, ON A STEADY RATE'' when your just ''high, full of hot air'' but never ''RISE DROPPING HEAVYWEIGHTS''?!!?(heavy weights)& you dont ''raise stacks while making moves'', i've never seen a BATTLER SOFTER, who fails to ''set a pace to recieve credit'' like the FATTEST A' JOGGERS,so you'd only ''give me a run for my money'' when you LACK AS AN AUTHOR if i ''jumped in your CAB WITH AN OFFER,to be your MARATHON SPONSOR''!!..look, you'll get ''smoked'' for saying your ''sparkling,bud'' quick as CRYSTALS N TRI-COMBES as these ''extenstions'' ''drop your jaw'' ''pressing CLIPS'' ''WITH YA MIND BLOWN'',& homie,your just ''lo5t with a 5/s'' which i guess it FITS WITH THE RHYME SO,start THINKING YOUR FLY HOMES.. .i'll show you ''fade weaker with blows'' than the SIGNAL IN IPHONES that DWINDLES N DIES LOADS in the MIDDLE A' CYCLONES (or the punches the most CRIPPLED A' GUYS THROW)!! faggot, you just come with ''recyled crap'' you shoulda left that SHIT IN THE BIN, so think that your IN IT TA' WIN? we'll see ''those yellow flows vs naturill force'' is like tryna PISS IN THE WIND!! MuRdA!!
Unread 10-09-2014, 07:50 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

I've been one of the best battlers "fundamentally" on the site since like 2008. Having the fundamentals down aint done shit for me!

Basically making ACs was just a crew for me to try and teach cunts the fundamentals, only to see them improve upon them and I think "How the fuck did they do that?".
Unread 10-09-2014, 07:50 PM   #13

Hubert Cumberdale

I've been one of the best battlers "fundamentally" on the site since like 2008. Having the fundamentals down aint done shit for me!

Basically making ACs was just a crew for me to try and teach cunts the fundamentals, only to see them improve upon them and I think "How the fuck did they do that?".

Unread 10-09-2014, 08:01 PM
Dean

(Join your crew?) Your leader Sent an invite ..that NIGGA WAS IN TO ME/ He even "MAPPED OUT" my POSITION WITHIN THE TEAM/ But I said drop Manny: First KICK HIM TO GET THE DEAN/ So you're "ABOUT TO SEE THE BOOT" like PICTURES OF ITALY- Up a MILLION N FIFTY FEET!/ NIGGA PLEASE! Yall-wish you COULD GET SOME MONEY HERE/ Cuz I opened up ya wallets.. LOOKED IN, THERES NOTHING THERE!/ DAWG these GUYS is ALWAYS LIKE: "PLEASE, LET ME GET SOME BUCKS" like WHAT'S IN A HUNTER'S PRAYER!/ Uhm. Why you keep COMIN HERE?.. Your RAPS IS WACK BRO!/ So you need to "GO GHOST"- Words from CASPER'S TRACK COACH/ I will SMACK THIS CAT YO- Cuz HE'S THE SLOW TYPE/ Ya hate voter. BETTER LEARN how to READ N VOTE RIGHT or don't criTIQUE ON FLOWS, IIIGHT?/ Cuz when we're "LOOKING FOR THE FAIREST" like when the SEVEN-DWARVES play HIDE N SEEK WITH SNOW WHITE? (We won't come to you)/ But who's TALKING SOME SHIT: Said this DAWG AINT A SNITCH?/ that reTARD IS A LIAR. Dudes only desire is to "TALK TO THE PIGS" like CHARLOTTE THE SPIDER!/ I'm HARDLY A FIGHTER but if he FUCKS WITH THE TEAM?/ All the PIECES IS WITH ME I'll GREET HIM WITH FIFTY shots in his knee, SPLEEN N HIS KIDNEY/ Till he "YELLS UNCLE AT DEAN" like the NIECES OF JIMMY!/

Last edited by Dean; 10-11-2014 at 10:34 AM.
Unread 10-09-2014, 08:01 PM   #14

Dean

(Join your crew?) Your leader Sent an invite ..that NIGGA WAS IN TO ME/ He even "MAPPED OUT" my POSITION WITHIN THE TEAM/ But I said drop Manny: First KICK HIM TO GET THE DEAN/ So you're "ABOUT TO SEE THE BOOT" like PICTURES OF ITALY- Up a MILLION N FIFTY FEET!/ NIGGA PLEASE! Yall-wish you COULD GET SOME MONEY HERE/ Cuz I opened up ya wallets.. LOOKED IN, THERES NOTHING THERE!/ DAWG these GUYS is ALWAYS LIKE: "PLEASE, LET ME GET SOME BUCKS" like WHAT'S IN A HUNTER'S PRAYER!/ Uhm. Why you keep COMIN HERE?.. Your RAPS IS WACK BRO!/ So you need to "GO GHOST"- Words from CASPER'S TRACK COACH/ I will SMACK THIS CAT YO- Cuz HE'S THE SLOW TYPE/ Ya hate voter. BETTER LEARN how to READ N VOTE RIGHT or don't criTIQUE ON FLOWS, IIIGHT?/ Cuz when we're "LOOKING FOR THE FAIREST" like when the SEVEN-DWARVES play HIDE N SEEK WITH SNOW WHITE? (We won't come to you)/ But who's TALKING SOME SHIT: Said this DAWG AINT A SNITCH?/ that reTARD IS A LIAR. Dudes only desire is to "TALK TO THE PIGS" like CHARLOTTE THE SPIDER!/ I'm HARDLY A FIGHTER but if he FUCKS WITH THE TEAM?/ All the PIECES IS WITH ME I'll GREET HIM WITH FIFTY shots in his knee, SPLEEN N HIS KIDNEY/ Till he "YELLS UNCLE AT DEAN" like the NIECES OF JIMMY!/

Last edited by Dean; 10-11-2014 at 10:34 AM.

Unread 10-09-2014, 08:17 PM
exwhyzee
Mentioned: 224 Post(s)
Tagged: 25 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.17/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
95 Won / 55 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post

^This
Unread 10-09-2014, 08:17 PM   #15

exwhyzee
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.17/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
95 Won / 55 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 8 audio / 211 text

Quote:

^This
Unread 10-09-2014, 08:49 PM
Erupt da Monsta Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1899 Post(s)
Tagged: 85 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:

Yeah... You can lead a horse to water.. but cant make it drink. Some people will never be great at texting, no matter what you tell them.. Others will take years.. Some are just naturals at it.

What I try to do around letsbeef is find the cats that I think have the potential to be dope, and then assist them via I.M or P.M's... I'm a talent scout if you will.. Me and Rule have been scouting cats for years.

@urban_ Mainly because the text lounge is dead... And I may be the most qualified person to give some type of assistance. Mainly to spark some type of competition around here, also because I'm bored. A few pointers, not saying niggas are going to elevate in one day... but it has happened.

Ima try to get at atleast 5 of these a day. 3 more coming tonight.

And the best way to improve imo, is to copy someone else's style, study their bars, until you find your own. Doesn't happen overnight.
Unread 10-09-2014, 08:49 PM   #16

Erupt da Monsta Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 96 audio / 723 text

Quote:

Yeah... You can lead a horse to water.. but cant make it drink. Some people will never be great at texting, no matter what you tell them.. Others will take years.. Some are just naturals at it.

What I try to do around letsbeef is find the cats that I think have the potential to be dope, and then assist them via I.M or P.M's... I'm a talent scout if you will.. Me and Rule have been scouting cats for years.

@urban_ Mainly because the text lounge is dead... And I may be the most qualified person to give some type of assistance. Mainly to spark some type of competition around here, also because I'm bored. A few pointers, not saying niggas are going to elevate in one day... but it has happened.

Ima try to get at atleast 5 of these a day. 3 more coming tonight.

And the best way to improve imo, is to copy someone else's style, study their bars, until you find your own. Doesn't happen overnight.
Unread 10-09-2014, 08:53 PM
exwhyzee
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
95 Won / 55 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 1 Lost

So who's style did u copy?
Unread 10-09-2014, 08:53 PM   #17

exwhyzee
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
95 Won / 55 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 1 Lost

So who's style did u copy?
Unread 10-09-2014, 09:01 PM
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Not copy.. more so study... its like anything.. if you want to get good at live battling.. you study a live battler.. you gotta study anything to get better.. And I've been texting for years.. so it's noone you would prolly know, dude named Rippa taught me how to text in like 04 when i was in 8th grade. I've pretty much beat everyone good on most websites. I'm a fucking legend. Pay homage.
Unread 10-09-2014, 09:01 PM   #18

Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 96 audio / 723 text

Not copy.. more so study... its like anything.. if you want to get good at live battling.. you study a live battler.. you gotta study anything to get better.. And I've been texting for years.. so it's noone you would prolly know, dude named Rippa taught me how to text in like 04 when i was in 8th grade. I've pretty much beat everyone good on most websites. I'm a fucking legend. Pay homage.
Unread 10-09-2014, 09:08 PM
exwhyzee
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
95 Won / 55 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 1 Lost

You being possibly tha only virtual hof here willing to help up & comers is something to respect .
Unread 10-09-2014, 09:08 PM   #19

exwhyzee
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
95 Won / 55 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 1 Lost

You being possibly tha only virtual hof here willing to help up & comers is something to respect .
Unread 10-09-2014, 09:20 PM
Enfinite

Always respected Erupt after he beat my ass in GC 8 2 years ago.
Unread 10-09-2014, 09:20 PM   #20

Enfinite

Always respected Erupt after he beat my ass in GC 8 2 years ago.

Tags
murda