Style: Written Blind Drop
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 04-23-2014, 12:41 AM
Mindless Mindless is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Hall Of Fame Staff
HEBREW BANHAMMER
Mentioned: 713 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 6 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crysis View Post
Oh, but people like Blunt man commenting on how many bitches he fucks & how he's fucking with his ex girls is completely fine and not the same exact thing as what you're saying? You can dislike that all you want; it's a mere opinion, but to disregard the gender-opposite as just another normal sentence is blatantly hypocritical.

Not that you don't feel the same about blunt man's shit for example, just saying you didn't post what you did here to that..
How is it every time I post around here somebody's panties get in a twist? I didn't say it's wrong or even imply anything of the sort. I was simply pointing out that attention seeking (ALL attention seeking) is suspect imo. If I had cared enough to notice Blunt Man lying about sleeping with tons of girls I probably would have called him out on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firewolf View Post
Wow! It wasn't my purpose to get this attention! I would only introduce myself. Dear Blunt-man, I'm a faggot, It's a fucking problem to you? I'm also a furry faggot. Here, I said it. I'm a fucking furry, I'm a faggot, does it matter to ya? I said this things only 'cause I thought that was a interesting variation. I wrong or rap is, for 80% homophobic? Correct me if I wrong, please...
It wasn't absolutely my purpose to get attention. I repeat it It-wasn't-my-purpose. I don't give a single fuck about what people thinks about me: I've had been marginalized so I don't care about people attention or opinion. I didn't post how much cocks I've sucked or get in my ass, only that I'm gay and I'm proud to be gay 'cause I feel good with myself. I hate when people thinks I need attention, 'cause I won't. I say I'm gay only 'cause I know that some people dislike it and I say smth as: "Dude, if you hate faggots, stay away from me. I'm gay and, even if I haven't reason to hate you, I won't start a fight. So stay away". A typical wolf-life stile :-)
I licked my lips only for add a more information: I like difficult and interesting things and persons. I get easily bored with easy things. I'm a fighter.
For question: what's your rap style? Mine is influenced by Caparezza. I do puns, I quote historical and cultural facts. I use really few dirty words, even in life, when they're used for emphasize my speeches; I prefer to use periphrases and puns. my weapon is my tongue, that can make wrong pride bleed, and my powers of observation.
It absolutely was your purpose to get attention. Nobody who's opinion matters cares that you love the cock. The "I'm a fur-fag watch me yiff" is suspect as fuck though. You're either trolling or are legitimately otherkin and one of those things is worse than the other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
yeah i have to agree with this also
i dont have an issue with gay people i just dislike the ones that feel the need to flaunt it constantly and speak like women and shit like that
its just for attention at that point
Nope. You're missing my point too. I don't care how flamboyant a mother fucker is. Wear a dress for all I care. ANNOUNCING it everywhere in order to get people to pay attention is just irksome and does a disservice to gay people who are just trying to do them because it makes straight people think "Well, all these fags are just attention whores and that shit is annoying."

[quote=stricc;1018040]damn fam you an intelligent ass dude and i usually agree wit what you say..........but, being black or white is completely different than bein gay or straight..../QUOTE]

I disagree with everything else in your post but this is true. Comparing being gay to being black is WAY off track. Nobody should ever do that. When homosexuals suffer more than 400 years of slavery, go through Jim Crow and then have a political party intentionally undermine their ability to care for themselves by not addressing the real problems in their community and giving hand outs instead in order to subjugate them for votes, compare the two. Until then there's no real comparison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RULE View Post
We got Jason, Corb, EtH, Killz & Mindless... a openly gay OP & a supporting cast.

Colour me intrigued.

1/
I thought Corb WAS the openly gay OP.
Unread 04-23-2014, 12:41 AM   #91

Mindless Mindless is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Hall Of Fame Staff
HEBREW BANHAMMER
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 6 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 95 audio / 718 text
Mentioned: 713 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crysis View Post
Oh, but people like Blunt man commenting on how many bitches he fucks & how he's fucking with his ex girls is completely fine and not the same exact thing as what you're saying? You can dislike that all you want; it's a mere opinion, but to disregard the gender-opposite as just another normal sentence is blatantly hypocritical.

Not that you don't feel the same about blunt man's shit for example, just saying you didn't post what you did here to that..
How is it every time I post around here somebody's panties get in a twist? I didn't say it's wrong or even imply anything of the sort. I was simply pointing out that attention seeking (ALL attention seeking) is suspect imo. If I had cared enough to notice Blunt Man lying about sleeping with tons of girls I probably would have called him out on it.

Quote:
Wow! It wasn't my purpose to get this attention! I would only introduce myself. Dear Blunt-man, I'm a faggot, It's a fucking problem to you? I'm also a furry faggot. Here, I said it. I'm a fucking furry, I'm a faggot, does it matter to ya? I said this things only 'cause I thought that was a interesting variation. I wrong or rap is, for 80% homophobic? Correct me if I wrong, please...
It wasn't absolutely my purpose to get attention. I repeat it It-wasn't-my-purpose. I don't give a single fuck about what people thinks about me: I've had been marginalized so I don't care about people attention or opinion. I didn't post how much cocks I've sucked or get in my ass, only that I'm gay and I'm proud to be gay 'cause I feel good with myself. I hate when people thinks I need attention, 'cause I won't. I say I'm gay only 'cause I know that some people dislike it and I say smth as: "Dude, if you hate faggots, stay away from me. I'm gay and, even if I haven't reason to hate you, I won't start a fight. So stay away". A typical wolf-life stile :-)
I licked my lips only for add a more information: I like difficult and interesting things and persons. I get easily bored with easy things. I'm a fighter.
For question: what's your rap style? Mine is influenced by Caparezza. I do puns, I quote historical and cultural facts. I use really few dirty words, even in life, when they're used for emphasize my speeches; I prefer to use periphrases and puns. my weapon is my tongue, that can make wrong pride bleed, and my powers of observation.
It absolutely was your purpose to get attention. Nobody who's opinion matters cares that you love the cock. The "I'm a fur-fag watch me yiff" is suspect as fuck though. You're either trolling or are legitimately otherkin and one of those things is worse than the other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
yeah i have to agree with this also
i dont have an issue with gay people i just dislike the ones that feel the need to flaunt it constantly and speak like women and shit like that
its just for attention at that point
Nope. You're missing my point too. I don't care how flamboyant a mother fucker is. Wear a dress for all I care. ANNOUNCING it everywhere in order to get people to pay attention is just irksome and does a disservice to gay people who are just trying to do them because it makes straight people think "Well, all these fags are just attention whores and that shit is annoying."

[quote=stricc;1018040]damn fam you an intelligent ass dude and i usually agree wit what you say..........but, being black or white is completely different than bein gay or straight..../QUOTE]

I disagree with everything else in your post but this is true. Comparing being gay to being black is WAY off track. Nobody should ever do that. When homosexuals suffer more than 400 years of slavery, go through Jim Crow and then have a political party intentionally undermine their ability to care for themselves by not addressing the real problems in their community and giving hand outs instead in order to subjugate them for votes, compare the two. Until then there's no real comparison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RULE View Post
We got Jason, Corb, EtH, Killz & Mindless... a openly gay OP & a supporting cast.

Colour me intrigued.

1/
I thought Corb WAS the openly gay OP.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2014, 12:55 AM
The Dope Man
Mentioned: 531 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 13 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
286 Won / 39 Lost

@Mindless It's cause i dont lie about sleeping with tons of girls lol... all i talked about was my ex's on this shit, idk where y'all are getting this "Blunt thinks he's a pimp" shit.. always puttin words in my mouth (not directed at mindless)

"I Strike Down Upon Thee With Great Vengenance & Furious Anger For Those Who Attempt To Poison & Destroy My Brothers, AND YOU WILL KNOW MY NAME IS THA LORD!!" #PulpFiction

*~Tha Dope Man~*
Unread 04-23-2014, 12:55 AM   #92

The Dope Man
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 13 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
286 Won / 39 Lost

Voted: 72 audio / 1130 text
Mentioned: 531 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

@Mindless It's cause i dont lie about sleeping with tons of girls lol... all i talked about was my ex's on this shit, idk where y'all are getting this "Blunt thinks he's a pimp" shit.. always puttin words in my mouth (not directed at mindless)

"I Strike Down Upon Thee With Great Vengenance & Furious Anger For Those Who Attempt To Poison & Destroy My Brothers, AND YOU WILL KNOW MY NAME IS THA LORD!!" #PulpFiction

*~Tha Dope Man~*
Unread 04-23-2014, 08:35 AM
Firewolf
Basic Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

EHm-...it was my presentation, not a post for discuss about gays. Sorry if I remember it, but I don't like this mixing. I appreciate too that no one want to know more about me. Ask where I live, what I wanna of my life. Ok, I've to fight to be known? FINE! (put up his cap and start rapping) Mindless/you say/I'm an attention addicted/but know what? Only 4 post I posted/so if I was an addicted attention/I will be in abstinence/but I'm not/so re-look your avatar coloration/and go to take a chance!
Unread 04-23-2014, 08:35 AM   #93

Firewolf
Basic Member

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

EHm-...it was my presentation, not a post for discuss about gays. Sorry if I remember it, but I don't like this mixing. I appreciate too that no one want to know more about me. Ask where I live, what I wanna of my life. Ok, I've to fight to be known? FINE! (put up his cap and start rapping) Mindless/you say/I'm an attention addicted/but know what? Only 4 post I posted/so if I was an addicted attention/I will be in abstinence/but I'm not/so re-look your avatar coloration/and go to take a chance!
Unread 04-23-2014, 08:49 AM
Fidel Z
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I don't get it^ what is this about
Unread 04-23-2014, 08:49 AM   #94

Fidel Z

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I don't get it^ what is this about

Unread 04-23-2014, 10:48 AM
Krhyme Killz
Mentioned: 582 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
70 Won / 25 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.1/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
344 Won / 124 Lost

Quote:
Bitch this is not a gay dating site. No one on here, or in reality has a fuck to give about you or where you live.

"If stupid Fish-Man tries to trick Grundy, Grundy will crush"
-Solomon Grundy
Unread 04-23-2014, 10:48 AM   #95

Krhyme Killz
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
70 Won / 25 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.1/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
344 Won / 124 Lost

Voted: 182 audio / 1147 text
Mentioned: 582 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

Quote:
Bitch this is not a gay dating site. No one on here, or in reality has a fuck to give about you or where you live.

"If stupid Fish-Man tries to trick Grundy, Grundy will crush"
-Solomon Grundy
Unread 04-23-2014, 10:59 AM
Wonderbred
Mentioned: 382 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
18 Won / 17 Lost

Quote:
You're...not from around here, are you?
Unread 04-23-2014, 10:59 AM   #96

Wonderbred
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
18 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 85 text

Quote:
Unread 04-23-2014, 11:36 AM
Subreal
Mentioned: 1040 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krhyme Killz View Post
LOLLLLLL one dude was a tranny and the other just kept shaking the whole time like he was having a seizure. I laughed my ass off , props. Yo fuck, hold up the tranny sounds like @Jason ...

Pack of Wolves, gayest crew on the site.

Last edited by Subreal; 04-23-2014 at 11:44 AM.
Unread 04-23-2014, 11:36 AM   #97

Subreal
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Voted: 44 audio / 258 text
Mentioned: 1040 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krhyme Killz View Post
LOLLLLLL one dude was a tranny and the other just kept shaking the whole time like he was having a seizure. I laughed my ass off , props. Yo fuck, hold up the tranny sounds like @Jason ...

Pack of Wolves, gayest crew on the site.

Last edited by Subreal; 04-23-2014 at 11:44 AM.
Unread 04-23-2014, 11:55 AM
Firewolf
Basic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderbred View Post
You're right. I don't know how works here. I used to introduce myself and talk about me with the question of people. Is here different? Excuse my ingenuity, but i don't know how works Se sbalio mi corigerete
Unread 04-23-2014, 11:55 AM   #98

Firewolf
Basic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderbred View Post
You're right. I don't know how works here. I used to introduce myself and talk about me with the question of people. Is here different? Excuse my ingenuity, but i don't know how works Se sbalio mi corigerete
Unread 04-23-2014, 12:14 PM
Wonderbred
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
18 Won / 17 Lost

Quote:
Nah, I mean it's pretty clear English isn't your first language. No offense, but that'll be a tough obstacle to overcome. I would really (really) recommend watching some live battles, whatever you can find, just to get an idea of how rhymes work and stuff.
Unread 04-23-2014, 12:14 PM   #99

Wonderbred
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
18 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 85 text

Quote:
Nah, I mean it's pretty clear English isn't your first language. No offense, but that'll be a tough obstacle to overcome. I would really (really) recommend watching some live battles, whatever you can find, just to get an idea of how rhymes work and stuff.
Unread 04-23-2014, 12:25 PM
Firewolf
Basic Member

You're right. I'm italian. I use a litterary english, isn't it? Ok, I'll try to listle more battles. Thabks

Quote:
Thanks for you language. I wasn't looking for a date, thanks. I only espected to do as I did in other forum I visit: presentation=talk about yourself. Here's different? Explain, I'm curious.
Unread 04-23-2014, 12:25 PM   #100

Firewolf
Basic Member

You're right. I'm italian. I use a litterary english, isn't it? Ok, I'll try to listle more battles. Thabks

Quote:
Thanks for you language. I wasn't looking for a date, thanks. I only espected to do as I did in other forum I visit: presentation=talk about yourself. Here's different? Explain, I'm curious.

Tags
allfacts