Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Flako Boom
Ranked #-- this Season
6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars6.37/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin: Sacramento, California, United States
HOTTEST AUDIO BATTLE

VS
Sam E Scam
Ranked #-- this Season
9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars9/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin:Chicago, Illinois, United States

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
5 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 11-03-2011, 02:46 PM
ViTRiOL ViTRiOL is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 510 Post(s)
Tagged: 26 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
11 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
141 Won / 35 Lost
Default All Star Text Tournament #1: Predictions and Opinions

All Star Text Tournament #1

What is YOUR verdict?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

... And so it has begun, one of the best-looking text tournaments in LetsBeef history. A lot of us might be thinking that the evidently large number of heavyweights in the tournament will lead to closer, more exciting battles. Perhaps there will be a dominant performance throughout by a certain heavyweight? Most importantly, however, this tournament will show the truest colours of each emcee; for if, by any chance, an underdog was to win this tournament, it would be absolutely certain to say that they are the biggest, fiercest underdog on Letsbeef today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So please, set down your predictions.
I want to see everyone's predictions and opinions of...

Most Unfair Matchup for Round 1...

Most Anticipated Round 1 Battle...

The Underdog...

The Semi-Finals...

The Final...

Most Likely Champ...

ViTRiOL's Predictions and Opinions

Fairly hard to determine, using purely personal opinions.

Most Unfair Matchup for Round 1:
Not that I think StiiGMata isn't a contender, it's not that at all... but to be put up against UA in any circumstance? That's never lucky. However, you NEVER know.

Most Anticipated Round 1 Battle:
Mikey DeNiro vs -Mr SPLAT- ... ROTY 2011 and potential champion going up against another potential champion. I think this will be very interesting in the approaches taken by both emcees.

The Underdog:
Because of the colossal line up for hard-hitters, even one of the best could be an underdog! The underdog for me is ReVoke/Prose. He has buckets of potential and when on top of his game, he could bully a giant.

The Semi-Finals:
Tough one to call this, so many close battles will lead to this stage...
But, based on the forms of said emcees, this is my verdict.

Top Half Semi - UA/Mikey DeNiro/RhetoriKaL vs DaDDiO/RiCan
Bottom Half Semi - reEFer vs RULE

(I think UA definitely has a chance of making the Semis, but down to form and rustiness, I think there will be an interesting lead-up to these battles.)

The Final:
Again, this comes down to form and how the tourney has affected it.

Mikey DeNiro vs RULE

Most Likely Champ:
So far, I think my predictions have been pretty "safe", or whatever you would call them. But I think the excitement of a tourney is when the tournament progresses and it shows how far off you were.

But, looking towards in general, I think this tourney's champ will be...

I'ma get back to this.

Now, I know y'all are probably yawning in pain.
But I repeat it, the excitement of this tourney is that it could be far off a predictable result, seeing as it as All-Star blowout... it might have a "converse" result. (HAHAHAHAHAHA)

Can't fucking wait.

Now, All Stars.
Commence YOUR debate.

ViT.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sidenote 1: Add whatever things you think are necessary to the thread.
I haven't exactly set the 'Semi-Finals/Most Likely Champ' things as strict guidelines... It's purely encouraging general talk of the tourney. If you were to just answer those ones, you would be being predictable.)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Sidenote 2: As the battle progresses, I will be adding bigger posts, like this one, to engage conversations about what battles have been created since Round 1 and 2. For example, when the Quarter Finals comes, there's gonna be a lot of interesting changes in people's outlooks.)

"A man is the sum of his actions."

Last edited by ViTRiOL; 11-03-2011 at 04:08 PM.
Unread 11-03-2011, 02:46 PM   #1

Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
11 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
141 Won / 35 Lost

Voted: 18 audio / 763 text

Default All Star Text Tournament #1: Predictions and Opinions

All Star Text Tournament #1

What is YOUR verdict?

... And so it has begun, one of the best-looking text tournaments in LetsBeef history. A lot of us might be thinking that the evidently large number of heavyweights in the tournament will lead to closer, more exciting battles. Perhaps there will be a dominant performance throughout by a certain heavyweight? Most importantly, however, this tournament will show the truest colours of each emcee; for if, by any chance, an underdog was to win this tournament, it would be absolutely certain to say that they are the biggest, fiercest underdog on Letsbeef today.

So please, set down your predictions.
I want to see everyone's predictions and opinions of...

Most Unfair Matchup for Round 1...

Most Anticipated Round 1 Battle...

The Underdog...

The Semi-Finals...

The Final...

Most Likely Champ...

ViTRiOL's Predictions and Opinions

Fairly hard to determine, using purely personal opinions.

Most Unfair Matchup for Round 1:
Not that I think StiiGMata isn't a contender, it's not that at all... but to be put up against UA in any circumstance? That's never lucky. However, you NEVER know.

Mikey DeNiro vs -Mr SPLAT- ... ROTY 2011 and potential champion going up against another potential champion. I think this will be very interesting in the approaches taken by both emcees.

The Underdog:
Because of the colossal line up for hard-hitters, even one of the best could be an underdog! The underdog for me is ReVoke/Prose. He has buckets of potential and when on top of his game, he could bully a giant.

The Semi-Finals:
Tough one to call this, so many close battles will lead to this stage...
But, based on the forms of said emcees, this is my verdict.

Top Half Semi - UA/Mikey DeNiro/RhetoriKaL vs DaDDiO/RiCan
Bottom Half Semi - reEFer vs RULE

(I think UA definitely has a chance of making the Semis, but down to form and rustiness, I think there will be an interesting lead-up to these battles.)

The Final:
Again, this comes down to form and how the tourney has affected it.

Mikey DeNiro vs RULE

Most Likely Champ:
So far, I think my predictions have been pretty "safe", or whatever you would call them. But I think the excitement of a tourney is when the tournament progresses and it shows how far off you were.

But, looking towards in general, I think this tourney's champ will be...

I'ma get back to this.

Now, I know y'all are probably yawning in pain.
But I repeat it, the excitement of this tourney is that it could be far off a predictable result, seeing as it as All-Star blowout... it might have a "converse" result. (HAHAHAHAHAHA)

Can't fucking wait.

Now, All Stars.
Commence YOUR debate.

ViT.

(Sidenote 1: Add whatever things you think are necessary to the thread.
I haven't exactly set the 'Semi-Finals/Most Likely Champ' things as strict guidelines... It's purely encouraging general talk of the tourney. If you were to just answer those ones, you would be being predictable.)
(Sidenote 2: As the battle progresses, I will be adding bigger posts, like this one, to engage conversations about what battles have been created since Round 1 and 2. For example, when the Quarter Finals comes, there's gonna be a lot of interesting changes in people's outlooks.)

Last edited by ViTRiOL; 11-03-2011 at 04:08 PM.
Unread 11-03-2011, 03:12 PM
HVK HVK is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 730 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
278 Won / 31 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost

GREAT THREAD......BE INTERESTIN TO SEE WHAT PPL THINK........

I THINK ITS OUT OF 3 PPL FOR THA WINNER.....AND THATS ALL IM SAYIN (lol).....LOOKIN FORWARD TO READING OLDE ENGLISH AND ASKARI's VERSES.

BEST LINE-UP FOR A TOURNEY.....ITS A BIT OF THA OLD MIXED WIT SOME OF THA NEW ALONG WIT SOME CURRENT SO CALLED 'HEAVYWEIGHTS'........ SHITS NICE...

holla
Unread 11-03-2011, 03:12 PM   #2

HVK HVK is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
278 Won / 31 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 139 audio / 3320 text
Mentioned: 730 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)

GREAT THREAD......BE INTERESTIN TO SEE WHAT PPL THINK........

I THINK ITS OUT OF 3 PPL FOR THA WINNER.....AND THATS ALL IM SAYIN (lol).....LOOKIN FORWARD TO READING OLDE ENGLISH AND ASKARI's VERSES.

BEST LINE-UP FOR A TOURNEY.....ITS A BIT OF THA OLD MIXED WIT SOME OF THA NEW ALONG WIT SOME CURRENT SO CALLED 'HEAVYWEIGHTS'........ SHITS NICE...

holla
Unread 11-03-2011, 03:19 PM
SoupErb
Mentioned: 205 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
19 Won / 13 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
16 Won / 3 Lost

Prediction: hmmm, I'd say UA will be in the finals.

Advice: Everyone just forfeit.. Anyone who Vs me is getting destroyed.
Unread 11-03-2011, 03:19 PM   #3

SoupErb
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
19 Won / 13 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
16 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 39 text
Mentioned: 205 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)

Unread 11-03-2011, 03:20 PM
BTD
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
60 Won / 5 Lost

this is just based off what i seen on here, i havent read alot of these guys shit and i aint gonna put myself for any of them

most unfair match:
rican vs ddizzle ,probly the most one sided matchup

mr splat vs deniro is gonna be dope but....imma go with stiigmata vs unknown artist,i know unkown is a hall of famer and everything but he had one match this month and tbh i wasnt to impressed with his verse,hes probly rusty and stiig got some dope bars i think he can pull a potential upset

The Underdog:
rebel with clause......hes got dope bars and i think he can make a deep run in the tourny

The Semi Finals:

Mr Splat Vs Rican
Mayneak Vs Rule

Finals:

Mr Splat Vs Rule

Most Likely Champ:

Reefer i guess since he won the last tourny...but he aint getting a easy win off me
Unread 11-03-2011, 03:20 PM   #4

BTD
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
60 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

this is just based off what i seen on here, i havent read alot of these guys shit and i aint gonna put myself for any of them

most unfair match:
rican vs ddizzle ,probly the most one sided matchup

mr splat vs deniro is gonna be dope but....imma go with stiigmata vs unknown artist,i know unkown is a hall of famer and everything but he had one match this month and tbh i wasnt to impressed with his verse,hes probly rusty and stiig got some dope bars i think he can pull a potential upset

The Underdog:
rebel with clause......hes got dope bars and i think he can make a deep run in the tourny

The Semi Finals:

Mr Splat Vs Rican
Mayneak Vs Rule

Finals:

Mr Splat Vs Rule

Most Likely Champ:

Reefer i guess since he won the last tourny...but he aint getting a easy win off me
Unread 11-03-2011, 03:23 PM
BTD
Ranked Text Record
60 Won / 5 Lost

i predict some "upsets" in round 1.....your gon see a couple tourny favourites eliminated in round 1
Unread 11-03-2011, 03:23 PM   #5

BTD
Ranked Text Record
60 Won / 5 Lost

i predict some "upsets" in round 1.....your gon see a couple tourny favourites eliminated in round 1
Unread 11-03-2011, 03:35 PM
Mentioned: 435 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
282 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
53 Won / 0 Lost

lmao @ you picking reefer to win when he didn't make your semi predictions... hows he gonna do that then?.. lol

Timeless ... so age don't count in the booth
When ya flow stay submerged in the fountain of youth
- Rakim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just € View Post
Let me exPLAIN N DROP SOME KNOWLEDGE..Since uA's AN ALCOHOLIC!! you can SAY HE's PROPER SCOTTISH cuz he WAKES UP IN THE MORNINGS craving TASTES OF VODKA TONICS in his DAILY POT OF PORRIDGE laced with, BAILYS .... CHOCOLATE ORANGE? *shrugs*
Executive producer of sig quotes :UA

Unread 11-03-2011, 03:35 PM   #6

UNKNOWN ARTIST
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
282 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
53 Won / 0 Lost

Mentioned: 435 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)

lmao @ you picking reefer to win when he didn't make your semi predictions... hows he gonna do that then?.. lol

Timeless ... so age don't count in the booth
When ya flow stay submerged in the fountain of youth
- Rakim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just € View Post
Let me exPLAIN N DROP SOME KNOWLEDGE..Since uA's AN ALCOHOLIC!! you can SAY HE's PROPER SCOTTISH cuz he WAKES UP IN THE MORNINGS craving TASTES OF VODKA TONICS in his DAILY POT OF PORRIDGE laced with, BAILYS .... CHOCOLATE ORANGE? *shrugs*
Executive producer of sig quotes :UA

Unread 11-03-2011, 03:41 PM
Capitalist Capitalist is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
5 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
192 Won / 41 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 0 Lost

I sort of agree but not going to complain.. I will step up big time.. UA obviously deserves his reputation here.. Just look at all he's done.. so I plan on stepping up big time here if I plan on winning
Ranked 3 In October 2011
Ranked 1 In October Exclusive 2011
Ranked 9 In January 2012
Qualified For All Star Tourney #1 2011
Host of "Noob" Ranked Tourney # 1
Host Of "Noob" Ranked Tourney # 2
Unread 11-03-2011, 03:41 PM   #7

Capitalist Capitalist is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.37/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
5 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
192 Won / 41 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 59 audio / 945 text
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

I sort of agree but not going to complain.. I will step up big time.. UA obviously deserves his reputation here.. Just look at all he's done.. so I plan on stepping up big time here if I plan on winning
Ranked 3 In October 2011
Ranked 1 In October Exclusive 2011
Ranked 9 In January 2012
Qualified For All Star Tourney #1 2011
Host of "Noob" Ranked Tourney # 1
Host Of "Noob" Ranked Tourney # 2
Unread 11-03-2011, 03:46 PM
Ranked Audio Record
11 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
141 Won / 35 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN ARTIST View Post
That's what I was thinking, haha.

Reef's gonna run into the building and scream "IT SHOULDA BEEN ME!" like he was intercepting a marriage ceremony.

Unread 11-03-2011, 03:46 PM   #8

Ranked Audio Record
11 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
141 Won / 35 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN ARTIST View Post
That's what I was thinking, haha.

Reef's gonna run into the building and scream "IT SHOULDA BEEN ME!" like he was intercepting a marriage ceremony.
Unread 11-03-2011, 03:59 PM
Rican
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Love V's style in this thread.
Unread 11-03-2011, 03:59 PM   #9

Rican

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Love V's style in this thread.

Unread 11-03-2011, 04:04 PM
Ranked Audio Record
11 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
141 Won / 35 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoupErb View Post

VS SoupErb?

Oh shit, you didn't know that VS stands for 'ViTRiOL sooooomuchbetterthan'...

Unread 11-03-2011, 04:04 PM   #10

Ranked Audio Record
11 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
141 Won / 35 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoupErb View Post

VS SoupErb?

Oh shit, you didn't know that VS stands for 'ViTRiOL sooooomuchbetterthan'...