Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 09-28-2016, 02:48 PM
Babylon Babylon is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1428 Post(s)
Tagged: 40 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost
Default A serious topic

So, earlier it struck me as it has a few times in the past that instead of attempting to fix this self-destructive embodiment of failure and destitute administration, a migration is needed.
Evolution is founded in the process of abandoning weak, useless traits and conditioning to our surroundings. This effort is to create a more efficient existence. Our surroundings are decayed, conditioning to them is akin to asking a brick wall when v4 is getting released.

So fuck that, let's just go create more places to rap and converse. Is the existence of Letsbeefs semi-advanced system of audio battling really good enough to keep us from going and making other places to be? I don't think so.

So, I applaud punk heavily for doing his thing. That's what we need. Though what we also need are a few other people doing the same thing, so that hopefully a competitive market can be created to push the concept of evolution and innovation. I'm going to be looking into this heavily and attempting to become one of these people. I hope that some others will be guided to do the same.

Besides that, what do you guys think of the concept of abandoning letsbeef entirely? Let's actively consider what is keeping us here. As at this point I believe that almost 100% of the userbase being here is quite literally a regressive position, and is only hurting us in the long run. We could be providing our incredibly useful insight and activity to an actively innovating and evolving site, but instead we're in this ghost-town circlejerking into infinity.
Unread 09-28-2016, 02:48 PM   #1

Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 289 audio / 238 text

Default A serious topic

So, earlier it struck me as it has a few times in the past that instead of attempting to fix this self-destructive embodiment of failure and destitute administration, a migration is needed.
Evolution is founded in the process of abandoning weak, useless traits and conditioning to our surroundings. This effort is to create a more efficient existence. Our surroundings are decayed, conditioning to them is akin to asking a brick wall when v4 is getting released.

So fuck that, let's just go create more places to rap and converse. Is the existence of Letsbeefs semi-advanced system of audio battling really good enough to keep us from going and making other places to be? I don't think so.

So, I applaud punk heavily for doing his thing. That's what we need. Though what we also need are a few other people doing the same thing, so that hopefully a competitive market can be created to push the concept of evolution and innovation. I'm going to be looking into this heavily and attempting to become one of these people. I hope that some others will be guided to do the same.

Besides that, what do you guys think of the concept of abandoning letsbeef entirely? Let's actively consider what is keeping us here. As at this point I believe that almost 100% of the userbase being here is quite literally a regressive position, and is only hurting us in the long run. We could be providing our incredibly useful insight and activity to an actively innovating and evolving site, but instead we're in this ghost-town circlejerking into infinity.
Unread 09-28-2016, 04:42 PM
Shodan
Mentioned: 1225 Post(s)
Tagged: 61 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

inb4 pugz deletes this thread
Spoiler for GIF, courtesy of NOBLE:
Spoiler for A wise man once said:
"Wtf are yaw readin nigga this nigga dont even make ssince and have the niggas who comment be garbage but tryna give at vice i been in real battles for money and won i haven't seen not one hot verse on here accept maybe a couple yaw some fuckin haters o. Me i punch this nigga like a speed bag smoked boots"

- space_dabree, discussing the outcome of his battle with Shodan.
Spoiler for More words of wisdom:
"Your iq is too low to vote on my shit. Grab ddthabeast, take some literacy courses, get hooked on phonics and come talk to me then."

- Teeteegee, discussing a fair vote left which Shodan left on a battle of his.
Spoiler for ILLoKWENT's declaration of love:
"fuck off lil faggit.. before i tare your dick off , and shove it up your dads ass while your slut of a mom makes a home video documenting the whole situation as your sister masturbates to mozart.capeesh?" The first person to notice the existence of this line of text and PM me about it is entitled to 50 of the credits on my account. Let's see how long this stays undiscovered. - Added May 1, 2019 - EDIT: Good job Culture for finding this on May 11, 2019! Faster than expect. Prize now rescinded. Will remove this sometime...
- ILLoKWENT, in response to a rhetorical question.
Spoiler for More love from illokwent:
"Because he lacks any form of maturity to do grown folk stuff... And u can quote me on that.."

- Read, and then sigged.

Unread 09-28-2016, 04:42 PM   #2

Shodan
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 35 audio / 1022 text

"Wtf are yaw readin nigga this nigga dont even make ssince and have the niggas who comment be garbage but tryna give at vice i been in real battles for money and won i haven't seen not one hot verse on here accept maybe a couple yaw some fuckin haters o. Me i punch this nigga like a speed bag smoked boots"

"Your iq is too low to vote on my shit. Grab ddthabeast, take some literacy courses, get hooked on phonics and come talk to me then."

"fuck off lil faggit.. before i tare your dick off , and shove it up your dads ass while your slut of a mom makes a home video documenting the whole situation as your sister masturbates to mozart.capeesh?" The first person to notice the existence of this line of text and PM me about it is entitled to 50 of the credits on my account. Let's see how long this stays undiscovered. - Added May 1, 2019 - EDIT: Good job Culture for finding this on May 11, 2019! Faster than expect. Prize now rescinded. Will remove this sometime...
"Because he lacks any form of maturity to do grown folk stuff... And u can quote me on that.."

- Read, and then sigged.

Unread 09-28-2016, 06:14 PM
Celsius
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

"Somebody make a rap battle site, not me but somebody" - Babylon 2016
Unread 09-28-2016, 06:14 PM   #3

Celsius

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Unread 09-28-2016, 06:55 PM
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celsius View Post
I said I was looking into it, all jabs aside. I will be, seriously. I already know quite a bit, so I'm confident in my words. If you aren't, feel free to gargle my vinegar-Esque sack salt.

I also am attempting to support the idea of others doing this, too. I'm not looking for a "rap battle site" i'm looking for a market of them so that its competitively innovative. Hope you try to make one.

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ṠȟȍƋăⓝ View Post
pugz can be second in line for my Sack salt sampling
Unread 09-28-2016, 06:55 PM   #4

Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celsius View Post
I said I was looking into it, all jabs aside. I will be, seriously. I already know quite a bit, so I'm confident in my words. If you aren't, feel free to gargle my vinegar-Esque sack salt.

I also am attempting to support the idea of others doing this, too. I'm not looking for a "rap battle site" i'm looking for a market of them so that its competitively innovative. Hope you try to make one.

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ṠȟȍƋăⓝ View Post
Unread 09-28-2016, 07:06 PM
Rant

Unread 09-28-2016, 07:06 PM   #5

Rant

Unread 09-28-2016, 08:24 PM
Celsius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post

I'll pass.

good luck w/ everything..if you find something you can work with and build on let me know.
Unread 09-28-2016, 08:24 PM   #6

Celsius

Quote:

I'll pass.

good luck w/ everything..if you find something you can work with and build on let me know.

Unread 09-28-2016, 09:16 PM
Shodan
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

Honestly, I don't think that this site is that bad. It has convenient features for doing all sorts of battling. I'm not sure that jumping ship is required; maybe we should just work on activity here? Pugz updating shit or not, this site is still mostly functional. If it ain't broke don't fix it

- Read, and then sigged.

Unread 09-28-2016, 09:16 PM   #7

Shodan
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

Honestly, I don't think that this site is that bad. It has convenient features for doing all sorts of battling. I'm not sure that jumping ship is required; maybe we should just work on activity here? Pugz updating shit or not, this site is still mostly functional. If it ain't broke don't fix it
Unread 09-28-2016, 10:59 PM
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Fair enough, just don't know if I can get back on the "save letsbeef" ship you know. Would need to have a lot of backers with me to get the motivation for that kind of shit again..
Unread 09-28-2016, 10:59 PM   #8

Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Fair enough, just don't know if I can get back on the "save letsbeef" ship you know. Would need to have a lot of backers with me to get the motivation for that kind of shit again..
Unread 09-28-2016, 11:01 PM
Shodan
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

Quote:
send 8

- Read, and then sigged.

Unread 09-28-2016, 11:01 PM   #9

Shodan
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

Quote:
send 8
Unread 09-29-2016, 04:23 PM
S O U L R I T E
Mentioned: 115 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.82/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 25 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 2 Lost

You send me 8 ^
Unread 09-29-2016, 04:23 PM   #10

S O U L R I T E
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.82/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 25 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 23 audio / 240 text
Mentioned: 115 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

You send me 8 ^

Display