Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 07-26-2016, 10:22 AM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

"As someone actually interested in real occult subjects"...you're not interested in jack shit Babylon, otherwise you'd understand what I'm saying.

Like I said, I have BOOKS on the occult. I can show you a picture of my collection when I'm home from work. I said PICTURE of my COLLECTION. Meaning its not a screenshot of some bullshit ebooks (which is what I'm sure you have). I go to the store and handpick these mf'ers myself the old fashioned way.

I'm a mason by blood and my last name literally translates to "Gift of Isis".

We're in different leagues bro. You're on some little league shit and I'm in the minors, not too far from the majors. I've spent at least 1,000 hours of reading into these topics in just the last 2-3 yrs. Whether its Wicca, gematria, sacred geometry, metaphysical properties of crystals & stones, clairsentience, clairvoyance, etc. You're literally not fucking with me when it comes to the esoteric/occult and to even act like you're as interested or as knowledgeable as me on the topic is preposterous to say the least b

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

Oh yeah, and lastly, the most important detail that'll shut your trolling bitchass down is that I PREDICTED the Dallas shooting the DAY BEFORE IT HAPPENED.

And it's DOCUMENTED on WORLDSTARHIPHOP COMMENT SECTION WITH A TIME STAMP!!!

I does this shit for real you bitchmade faggot. Stick to trolling niggas and playing Pokemon Go.

Last edited by Godbody; 07-26-2016 at 10:20 AM.
Unread 07-26-2016, 10:22 AM   #11

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 111 audio / 86 text

"As someone actually interested in real occult subjects"...you're not interested in jack shit Babylon, otherwise you'd understand what I'm saying.

Like I said, I have BOOKS on the occult. I can show you a picture of my collection when I'm home from work. I said PICTURE of my COLLECTION. Meaning its not a screenshot of some bullshit ebooks (which is what I'm sure you have). I go to the store and handpick these mf'ers myself the old fashioned way.

We're in different leagues bro. You're on some little league shit and I'm in the minors, not too far from the majors. I've spent at least 1,000 hours of reading into these topics in just the last 2-3 yrs. Whether its Wicca, gematria, sacred geometry, metaphysical properties of crystals & stones, clairsentience, clairvoyance, etc. You're literally not fucking with me when it comes to the esoteric/occult and to even act like you're as interested or as knowledgeable as me on the topic is preposterous to say the least b

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

Oh yeah, and lastly, the most important detail that'll shut your trolling bitchass down is that I PREDICTED the Dallas shooting the DAY BEFORE IT HAPPENED.

I does this shit for real you bitchmade faggot. Stick to trolling niggas and playing Pokemon Go.

Last edited by Godbody; 07-26-2016 at 10:20 AM.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2016, 01:39 PM
Babylon Babylon is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1428 Post(s)
Tagged: 40 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post

Your assumption as to how far into I am within a subject with literally no solidifying factors for the basis of that statement is literally all that I need here to discredit your fuckboy position, though it's okay because I'm going to go further than that anyways.

You've spent 2-3 years and an assumed 1k hours on the occult, while I was brought up in it from literally 11ish years old by a wicca grandmother, and have kept up with at least surface-level subjects within this realm consistently since then. So while we're different people in that I don't sit here and shit on you because I know more than you, it's pretty demonstrable from the time-tables you've given that I am.

Though that is literally besides the point, because you're the only person here unintelligent enough to shift the argument into some occult pissing contest where we out-occult each other??? Mate are you in highschool or are you just this much of an insignificant worm that you legit have to justify your knowledge every chance you get?

My point is that wasting your own time playing with numerology to try and figure out the future isn't telling of occult experience, isn't viable in any stable humans perception of reality, and makes you a token weird ass fanboy who likes magic too much.

done
Unread 07-26-2016, 01:39 PM   #12

Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 289 audio / 238 text

Quote:

Your assumption as to how far into I am within a subject with literally no solidifying factors for the basis of that statement is literally all that I need here to discredit your fuckboy position, though it's okay because I'm going to go further than that anyways.

You've spent 2-3 years and an assumed 1k hours on the occult, while I was brought up in it from literally 11ish years old by a wicca grandmother, and have kept up with at least surface-level subjects within this realm consistently since then. So while we're different people in that I don't sit here and shit on you because I know more than you, it's pretty demonstrable from the time-tables you've given that I am.

Though that is literally besides the point, because you're the only person here unintelligent enough to shift the argument into some occult pissing contest where we out-occult each other??? Mate are you in highschool or are you just this much of an insignificant worm that you legit have to justify your knowledge every chance you get?

My point is that wasting your own time playing with numerology to try and figure out the future isn't telling of occult experience, isn't viable in any stable humans perception of reality, and makes you a token weird ass fanboy who likes magic too much.

done
Unread 07-26-2016, 05:25 PM
Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 698 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)
4 1828
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
104 Won / 19 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
If the NBA wasn't rigged how did I know the result before any of you? nobody in here knew the Cavs would win 3 games straight to win the championship except me and I know that for a FACT

LeBron James nickname is KING JAMES... You probably have a KING JAMES bible

LeBron won Game 7 on June 19th... KING JAMES birthday.

James VI and I (19 June 1566 – 27 March 1625) was King of Scotland as James VI from 24 July 1567 and King of England and Ireland as James I

I'm insanely intelligent and my knowledge of current events, world matters, politics, and the occult far exceeds any of you clowns. take advantage of me while I'm here.
Nobody is doubting your intelligence or the fact you read up on this stuff...but how did you know the Cavs would win 3 straight to win the series on June 19th when you admit to having the Cavs in 6 instead of 7?

Quote:
I said it was rigged. It was. and the Cavs did win but it took 7 instead of 6 games. close enough.
Game 6 was on June 16th....that's Pac's birthday....and Harold from Harold and Kumar's birthday.

Larry Bird won an nba title on Joan Rivers' birthday. Magic won on Michael J Fox's birthday.

you didnt call the series going 7....claiming to have predicted the series because you knew King James birthday is either a lie or you're a big ass nerd who never goes outside. But then again, both these things could be true.

Last edited by Esso; 07-26-2016 at 05:42 PM.
Unread 07-26-2016, 05:25 PM   #13

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
4 1828
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
104 Won / 19 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 20 audio / 700 text
Mentioned: 698 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)

Quote:
If the NBA wasn't rigged how did I know the result before any of you? nobody in here knew the Cavs would win 3 games straight to win the championship except me and I know that for a FACT

LeBron James nickname is KING JAMES... You probably have a KING JAMES bible

LeBron won Game 7 on June 19th... KING JAMES birthday.

James VI and I (19 June 1566 – 27 March 1625) was King of Scotland as James VI from 24 July 1567 and King of England and Ireland as James I

I'm insanely intelligent and my knowledge of current events, world matters, politics, and the occult far exceeds any of you clowns. take advantage of me while I'm here.
Nobody is doubting your intelligence or the fact you read up on this stuff...but how did you know the Cavs would win 3 straight to win the series on June 19th when you admit to having the Cavs in 6 instead of 7?

Quote:
I said it was rigged. It was. and the Cavs did win but it took 7 instead of 6 games. close enough.
Game 6 was on June 16th....that's Pac's birthday....and Harold from Harold and Kumar's birthday.

Larry Bird won an nba title on Joan Rivers' birthday. Magic won on Michael J Fox's birthday.

you didnt call the series going 7....claiming to have predicted the series because you knew King James birthday is either a lie or you're a big ass nerd who never goes outside. But then again, both these things could be true.

Last edited by Esso; 07-26-2016 at 05:42 PM.
Unread 07-27-2016, 09:46 AM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post

@Esso Because I made my initial prediction before the series even started. It's one thing to say Cavs in 6 at the beginning, it's even more ballsy/gutsy to stick with the Cavs when they're down 3 games to 1. Keep in mind once GSW had 3 games won it was impossible for the Cavs to win in 6, since its best 4 out of 7. When GSW had 3 games won I predicted the Cavs would win 3 games straight to win the chip. This was a week or more before the final game, with the Cavs still having to win 3 straight to win the finals.

The Cavs would be the 33rd team to be down 3-1 in the finals and the FIRST to come back... Cleveland = 33 and LeBron was 31 yrs old.

& @Babylon you know nothing. You started at 11 with wicca? That's cute. By age 14 I was already skimming through a masonic bible and by age 16 I was reading up on Daoism, the Tao te Ching, and more. I minor in Philosophy. You know 1/100th of what I know. I guarantee you don't know jack shit about sacred geometry and you've obviously made yourself look like a fool for denying numerology.

Do the math...who would know more...Some kid who's grandma knows bullshit wicca or the son of a Mason who's actually been in Masonic Lodges and participated in Masonic fundraisers? I'm visiting a Grand Lodge in Manhattan at the end of August. Do you know how big that is? lmfao

Mason by blood > bullshit baby warlock

By the way I'm older than you by a few yrs. When you were 11 learning your bullshit wicca I was already 500 hrs of studying ahead of you. And I also own 2 grimoires.

Last edited by Godbody; 07-27-2016 at 10:13 AM.
Unread 07-27-2016, 09:46 AM   #14

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post

@Esso Because I made my initial prediction before the series even started. It's one thing to say Cavs in 6 at the beginning, it's even more ballsy/gutsy to stick with the Cavs when they're down 3 games to 1. Keep in mind once GSW had 3 games won it was impossible for the Cavs to win in 6, since its best 4 out of 7. When GSW had 3 games won I predicted the Cavs would win 3 games straight to win the chip. This was a week or more before the final game, with the Cavs still having to win 3 straight to win the finals.

The Cavs would be the 33rd team to be down 3-1 in the finals and the FIRST to come back... Cleveland = 33 and LeBron was 31 yrs old.

& @Babylon you know nothing. You started at 11 with wicca? That's cute. By age 14 I was already skimming through a masonic bible and by age 16 I was reading up on Daoism, the Tao te Ching, and more. I minor in Philosophy. You know 1/100th of what I know. I guarantee you don't know jack shit about sacred geometry and you've obviously made yourself look like a fool for denying numerology.

Do the math...who would know more...Some kid who's grandma knows bullshit wicca or the son of a Mason who's actually been in Masonic Lodges and participated in Masonic fundraisers? I'm visiting a Grand Lodge in Manhattan at the end of August. Do you know how big that is? lmfao

By the way I'm older than you by a few yrs. When you were 11 learning your bullshit wicca I was already 500 hrs of studying ahead of you. And I also own 2 grimoires.

Last edited by Godbody; 07-27-2016 at 10:13 AM.
Unread 07-27-2016, 12:59 PM
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:

Lmao, my father & grandfather were mason before death, and my father worked in construction/masonry for more than five decades. I have no interest in that dogmatic bullshit. You literally assume the extent of something at it's surface level in every situation, which proves you lack the intelligence to not see past petty egoism. I mention wicca roots, you assume that's the brick wall of extent that seperates us and immediately jump to petty comparisons as if every human encounter is a pissing contest. You're literally so many leagues behind me in mental evolution that I envy your ignorant misguided passion half as much as I find it just funny as fuck.

Even still, those who have the need inside of them to prove at every corner how much they know truly understand nothing. You're screaming I know nothing while I'm whispering you're ridiculous.
Unread 07-27-2016, 12:59 PM   #15

Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 289 audio / 238 text

Quote:

Lmao, my father & grandfather were mason before death, and my father worked in construction/masonry for more than five decades. I have no interest in that dogmatic bullshit. You literally assume the extent of something at it's surface level in every situation, which proves you lack the intelligence to not see past petty egoism. I mention wicca roots, you assume that's the brick wall of extent that seperates us and immediately jump to petty comparisons as if every human encounter is a pissing contest. You're literally so many leagues behind me in mental evolution that I envy your ignorant misguided passion half as much as I find it just funny as fuck.

Even still, those who have the need inside of them to prove at every corner how much they know truly understand nothing. You're screaming I know nothing while I'm whispering you're ridiculous.
Unread 07-27-2016, 03:23 PM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:

Yeah but predict thhe next one on Letsbeef comment section with a time stamp now.
Unread 07-27-2016, 03:23 PM   #16

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:

Yeah but predict thhe next one on Letsbeef comment section with a time stamp now.

Unread 07-27-2016, 11:42 PM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

All the days have 11, 22, or 33 numerology. those are what you call master numbers.. it's simple.

Cleveland is the only city that has 33 numerology in the NBA.

They called it the 'miracle at Oracle'.. miraCLE at oraCLE..CLEVELAND.

Watch this video

Pay attention to whats said from 0:30 to 0:40 ...right at the end 0:39 Charles Barkley says "Fo fo fo" (444)... Why would he sneak that in there? Use a numerology calculator and check for yourself. you can Google these shits

http://www.ridingthebeast.com/gematria-calculator/

Barkley = 444
Masonic = 444
Lucifer = 444
Occult = 444

that's in English Sumerian numerology.

Barkley also equals 29 in the English Reduction system, so does Ohio. LeBron and Curry are both from Akron, Ohio. They were both born in the same hospital. This is all scripted by the numbers. I don't think you guys are ready to grasp this yet

LEBRON WAS PRINCE FOR HALLOWEEN A YEAR BEFORE PRINCE DIED.

http://www.eonline.com/news/712071/l...and-more-songs

^ WAKE THE FUCK UP. PRINCE IS PART OF AN ONGOING RITUAL.

STEPHEN = 38
PRINCE = 38

PRINCE DIED AT 57. CAVS HAD 57 WINS.
WARRIORS HAD 73 WINS. SACRIFICE = 73 (English Ordinal)

NBA FINALS = 42
MUHAMMAD ALI = 42 and he was born 1942
KIMBO SLICE died at 42

42 is a number always associated with blacks, its an inside joke among the elite. That's why they retired Jackie Robinson's #42..

There's always sacrifices when it comes to rigged shit it feels like. That's why I said the Vikings will be in the Superbowl. Flip Saunders (Timberwolves coach), Dennis Green (Vikings coach) Prince (Minnesota native) and the most recent cop shootings were in Baton Rouge and Minnesota. 2018 Superbowl in Minnesota.

Last edited by Godbody; 07-27-2016 at 11:51 PM.
Unread 07-27-2016, 11:42 PM   #17

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

All the days have 11, 22, or 33 numerology. those are what you call master numbers.. it's simple.

Cleveland is the only city that has 33 numerology in the NBA.

They called it the 'miracle at Oracle'.. miraCLE at oraCLE..CLEVELAND.

Watch this video

Pay attention to whats said from 0:30 to 0:40 ...right at the end 0:39 Charles Barkley says "Fo fo fo" (444)... Why would he sneak that in there? Use a numerology calculator and check for yourself. you can Google these shits

http://www.ridingthebeast.com/gematria-calculator/

Barkley = 444
Masonic = 444
Lucifer = 444
Occult = 444

that's in English Sumerian numerology.

Barkley also equals 29 in the English Reduction system, so does Ohio. LeBron and Curry are both from Akron, Ohio. They were both born in the same hospital. This is all scripted by the numbers. I don't think you guys are ready to grasp this yet

LEBRON WAS PRINCE FOR HALLOWEEN A YEAR BEFORE PRINCE DIED.

http://www.eonline.com/news/712071/l...and-more-songs

^ WAKE THE FUCK UP. PRINCE IS PART OF AN ONGOING RITUAL.

STEPHEN = 38
PRINCE = 38

PRINCE DIED AT 57. CAVS HAD 57 WINS.
WARRIORS HAD 73 WINS. SACRIFICE = 73 (English Ordinal)

NBA FINALS = 42
MUHAMMAD ALI = 42 and he was born 1942
KIMBO SLICE died at 42

42 is a number always associated with blacks, its an inside joke among the elite. That's why they retired Jackie Robinson's #42..

There's always sacrifices when it comes to rigged shit it feels like. That's why I said the Vikings will be in the Superbowl. Flip Saunders (Timberwolves coach), Dennis Green (Vikings coach) Prince (Minnesota native) and the most recent cop shootings were in Baton Rouge and Minnesota. 2018 Superbowl in Minnesota.

Last edited by Godbody; 07-27-2016 at 11:51 PM.
Unread 07-28-2016, 07:17 AM
EtH

Yeah but predict the next one on Letsbeef comment section with a time stamp now.
Unread 07-28-2016, 07:17 AM   #18

EtH

Yeah but predict the next one on Letsbeef comment section with a time stamp now.

Unread 07-28-2016, 09:52 AM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

That's not how predicting shit works. people always say dumbass shit like that. someone asked me yesterday to predict what the Superbowl will be in 10 yrs. Shit doesn't work like that at all.

You can't pick and choose what you predict. You get signs and patterns and from those signs and patterns you can draw conclusions and predict things based on the frequency of something occuring. Have you ever heard of synchronicity?

My prediction on Minnesota was based on me reading 2 hrs worth of articles a day on CNN, Bloomberg, Reuters, and several publications and coming across the word 'Minnesota' on a regular basis. For a state that's so quiet/irrelevant compared to NY or Cali, I naturally found it strange to find Minnesota being mentioned so much

as far as the last terrorist attack in Dallas, I predicted it based on a few things

7/6/2016 was the date... 7+6+2+0+1+6 = 22... The day had 22 numerology and like I said most attacks/rituals have the 11 or 22 in there to some extent

3/22 - Brussels bombing
7/22 - Vikings coach dies

I also specifically mentioned it would happen DURING the France vs Germany game in my SCREENSHOTTED, TIMESTAMPED, and DOCUMENTED prediction because France and Germany go hand in hand with the occult and attacks

France and Germany leaders Francois Hollande and Angela Merkel were both at the occult ceremony at Gotthard Base Tunnel....If this isn't off to you idk what to tell you:

Last year Friday November 13th there was an explosion during a France vs Germany soccer game. This was the day Paris got attacked and everybody was saying "Pray for Paris"..It was during a game vs Germany because they're both with the shits

2-3 days after this game there was a bomb threat during a Germany vs Holland game. The big players on the big stage always show you who's involved

Off of there being a France vs Germany game on 07/06/2016 alone I was able to deduce a terrorist attack would happen.

& no matter what you niggas say the proof is screenshotted, timestamped, and posted on my Facebook status weeks ago with niggas astonished at how I called something so fucking precisely. I does this shit

Last edited by Godbody; 07-28-2016 at 09:57 AM.
Unread 07-28-2016, 09:52 AM   #19

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

That's not how predicting shit works. people always say dumbass shit like that. someone asked me yesterday to predict what the Superbowl will be in 10 yrs. Shit doesn't work like that at all.

You can't pick and choose what you predict. You get signs and patterns and from those signs and patterns you can draw conclusions and predict things based on the frequency of something occuring. Have you ever heard of synchronicity?

My prediction on Minnesota was based on me reading 2 hrs worth of articles a day on CNN, Bloomberg, Reuters, and several publications and coming across the word 'Minnesota' on a regular basis. For a state that's so quiet/irrelevant compared to NY or Cali, I naturally found it strange to find Minnesota being mentioned so much

as far as the last terrorist attack in Dallas, I predicted it based on a few things

7/6/2016 was the date... 7+6+2+0+1+6 = 22... The day had 22 numerology and like I said most attacks/rituals have the 11 or 22 in there to some extent

3/22 - Brussels bombing
7/22 - Vikings coach dies

I also specifically mentioned it would happen DURING the France vs Germany game in my SCREENSHOTTED, TIMESTAMPED, and DOCUMENTED prediction because France and Germany go hand in hand with the occult and attacks

France and Germany leaders Francois Hollande and Angela Merkel were both at the occult ceremony at Gotthard Base Tunnel....If this isn't off to you idk what to tell you:

Last year Friday November 13th there was an explosion during a France vs Germany soccer game. This was the day Paris got attacked and everybody was saying "Pray for Paris"..It was during a game vs Germany because they're both with the shits

2-3 days after this game there was a bomb threat during a Germany vs Holland game. The big players on the big stage always show you who's involved

Off of there being a France vs Germany game on 07/06/2016 alone I was able to deduce a terrorist attack would happen.

& no matter what you niggas say the proof is screenshotted, timestamped, and posted on my Facebook status weeks ago with niggas astonished at how I called something so fucking precisely. I does this shit

Last edited by Godbody; 07-28-2016 at 09:57 AM.
Unread 07-29-2016, 05:29 AM
EtH

So, in short you CAN'T predict the next shit to happen?
Unread 07-29-2016, 05:29 AM   #20

EtH

So, in short you CAN'T predict the next shit to happen?

Tags
nbaisrigged

Display