Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 10-19-2010, 05:26 PM
UnEtHıCaL
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

The points some of you are making are rediculous.

Eminem was a great battler? Nope. He was a decent battler, but if he popped out of no where now and was just a new guy in GT, he'd never make it up there. He just isn't even compitition to GT's best.

Lupe Fiasco said that Eminem was better? So? They care completley different styles, and I personally hate everything about Eminem's style whilst I like some of the styles behind Lupe.s

Eminem has better flow and lyricism, but he has no meaning behind his stuff, and if he does its usually some fake emotion which he knows everyone goes wild for. He used to have alot of meaning, but Lupe just puts so much more into his tracks.
Unread 10-19-2010, 05:26 PM   #21

UnEtHıCaL

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

The points some of you are making are rediculous.

Eminem was a great battler? Nope. He was a decent battler, but if he popped out of no where now and was just a new guy in GT, he'd never make it up there. He just isn't even compitition to GT's best.

Lupe Fiasco said that Eminem was better? So? They care completley different styles, and I personally hate everything about Eminem's style whilst I like some of the styles behind Lupe.s

Eminem has better flow and lyricism, but he has no meaning behind his stuff, and if he does its usually some fake emotion which he knows everyone goes wild for. He used to have alot of meaning, but Lupe just puts so much more into his tracks.

Unread 10-19-2010, 05:32 PM
Mentioned: 435 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
282 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
53 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moltisani View Post

in fairness .. he was a great battler at the time ... he was getting to the finals in the Rap olympics/scribble jam way before saurus and them appeared on the scene and won the same competitions... he was at the level of the top battlers then ... no doubt if he never got signed and kept on battling .. he'd have improved along with the rest of them... but yeah ... he couldn't hang with todays battlers

Timeless ... so age don't count in the booth
When ya flow stay submerged in the fountain of youth
- Rakim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just € View Post
Let me exPLAIN N DROP SOME KNOWLEDGE..Since uA's AN ALCOHOLIC!! you can SAY HE's PROPER SCOTTISH cuz he WAKES UP IN THE MORNINGS craving TASTES OF VODKA TONICS in his DAILY POT OF PORRIDGE laced with, BAILYS .... CHOCOLATE ORANGE? *shrugs*
Executive producer of sig quotes :UA

Unread 10-19-2010, 05:32 PM   #22

UNKNOWN ARTIST
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
282 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
53 Won / 0 Lost

Mentioned: 435 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moltisani View Post

in fairness .. he was a great battler at the time ... he was getting to the finals in the Rap olympics/scribble jam way before saurus and them appeared on the scene and won the same competitions... he was at the level of the top battlers then ... no doubt if he never got signed and kept on battling .. he'd have improved along with the rest of them... but yeah ... he couldn't hang with todays battlers

Timeless ... so age don't count in the booth
When ya flow stay submerged in the fountain of youth
- Rakim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just € View Post
Let me exPLAIN N DROP SOME KNOWLEDGE..Since uA's AN ALCOHOLIC!! you can SAY HE's PROPER SCOTTISH cuz he WAKES UP IN THE MORNINGS craving TASTES OF VODKA TONICS in his DAILY POT OF PORRIDGE laced with, BAILYS .... CHOCOLATE ORANGE? *shrugs*
Executive producer of sig quotes :UA

Unread 10-19-2010, 05:58 PM
Andy Blue
Basic Member
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.23/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
62 Won / 29 Lost

ill be honest i dont listen ta alot of eminem and have never been a huge eminem fan and truth be told i slept on him for the longest time i heard the real slim shady track and never listened ta the cat for years until 8 mile came out and after that movie u cant help but have some respect for the guy since then ive peeped battles on you tube and the whole shit and heard almost all of his shit and its true that alot of his shit is meaningless but thats his style shit is mad funny but i can feel where some of the em haters are coming from because the truth is alot of the tracks Quote "Some fake emotion he knows people go wild for" lol which is true in so many ways...they hear those and not the underground type ish he still puts out but i do hate the Rhianna collabs and the beautiful track and the tracks where he does do it solely for the controversy and the money because it has got him payed mad times before but for true hip hop heads it gets annoying and in turn makes people not feel his musik anymore....but i still think he is in the top 3 of all time and thats my opinion....and also who am i to say but maybe thats why he hasnt done any battles and went back too his roots because he cant hang with todays battlers....but maybe hes just not willing to risk his cred as the best who knows.......................Im bored as fuck so i thought i would just clear up where i stand in this thread lol
Unread 10-19-2010, 05:58 PM   #23

Andy Blue
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.23/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
62 Won / 29 Lost

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

ill be honest i dont listen ta alot of eminem and have never been a huge eminem fan and truth be told i slept on him for the longest time i heard the real slim shady track and never listened ta the cat for years until 8 mile came out and after that movie u cant help but have some respect for the guy since then ive peeped battles on you tube and the whole shit and heard almost all of his shit and its true that alot of his shit is meaningless but thats his style shit is mad funny but i can feel where some of the em haters are coming from because the truth is alot of the tracks Quote "Some fake emotion he knows people go wild for" lol which is true in so many ways...they hear those and not the underground type ish he still puts out but i do hate the Rhianna collabs and the beautiful track and the tracks where he does do it solely for the controversy and the money because it has got him payed mad times before but for true hip hop heads it gets annoying and in turn makes people not feel his musik anymore....but i still think he is in the top 3 of all time and thats my opinion....and also who am i to say but maybe thats why he hasnt done any battles and went back too his roots because he cant hang with todays battlers....but maybe hes just not willing to risk his cred as the best who knows.......................Im bored as fuck so i thought i would just clear up where i stand in this thread lol
Unread 10-19-2010, 06:18 PM
UnEtHıCaL

UA, definently. He did win like one of the biggest tournaments after all. But to call him a great battler instead of saying he was a great battler is like calling Vanilla Ice one of the biggest artists around.

Andy, first time you never acted stupid in this thread. Even though I never listen to him and hate his music, he is a legend, regardless of what I say or think. He has so many fans, and actually is a good lyricist, so that is obviously good for rap. If he stopped collabing with shitty Lil Wayne and stuff, he can change the game from being an industry back into an art as he is soley the most influential rapper most likley ever.

When you say "he does do it solely for the controversy and the money because it has got him payed mad times before but for true hip hop heads it gets annoying and in turn makes people not feel his musik anymore...." would be correct, if soooo many people never though recovery was amazing. The reviews of people who like real proper rap all usually say it was a great album, so I dunno, I'm hearing different from them.
Unread 10-19-2010, 06:18 PM   #24

UnEtHıCaL

UA, definently. He did win like one of the biggest tournaments after all. But to call him a great battler instead of saying he was a great battler is like calling Vanilla Ice one of the biggest artists around.

Andy, first time you never acted stupid in this thread. Even though I never listen to him and hate his music, he is a legend, regardless of what I say or think. He has so many fans, and actually is a good lyricist, so that is obviously good for rap. If he stopped collabing with shitty Lil Wayne and stuff, he can change the game from being an industry back into an art as he is soley the most influential rapper most likley ever.

When you say "he does do it solely for the controversy and the money because it has got him payed mad times before but for true hip hop heads it gets annoying and in turn makes people not feel his musik anymore...." would be correct, if soooo many people never though recovery was amazing. The reviews of people who like real proper rap all usually say it was a great album, so I dunno, I'm hearing different from them.

Unread 10-19-2010, 07:47 PM
J-Nesio
Basic Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDY BLUE View Post
well i have no intrest in debating this nomore so yeah okay
lol forreal.
How did it go from Em vs Lupe to battling?
Em would win in music.
and Em would win in battles.
I never heard Lupe battle or "real" freestyle for that matter.
Although he's a dope kat in the studio...I would say
I rather see Lupe vs Em in beef than Em vs wayne

case closed.

Aztecs Ambition [5.12.14]
Unread 10-19-2010, 07:47 PM   #25

J-Nesio
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDY BLUE View Post
well i have no intrest in debating this nomore so yeah okay
lol forreal.
How did it go from Em vs Lupe to battling?
Em would win in music.
and Em would win in battles.
I never heard Lupe battle or "real" freestyle for that matter.
Although he's a dope kat in the studio...I would say
I rather see Lupe vs Em in beef than Em vs wayne

case closed.

Aztecs Ambition [5.12.14]
Unread 10-19-2010, 11:05 PM
CRockwellMusic
Basic Member
Send a message via AIM to CRockwellMusic

--lupe--all Day--

Unread 10-19-2010, 11:05 PM   #26