Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Pale1 vs KILLAHIZBACK
Style: Freestyle
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Dredd Tha Lead vs Jatho Sups
Style: Written Blind Drop
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 02-17-2014, 02:11 PM
Phracture
Mentioned: 1417 Post(s)
Tagged: 79 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
165 Won / 44 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Default LB Presents - Do It B.I.G. Mag '14

Intro
Whats up Ladies & Gents here is the 2nd LBT Mag,
I took some time out of my day to touch up on this week
and last weeks matches so I hope you all enjoy.

Predictions

Erupt vs. ILLoKWENT
This match up is def the Battle of the card no doubts in my mind. I got a feeling some dope ass lines is gonna be tossed around along with some nice personals. ILLo elevated much more than I assumed, He took his goldmic vets skills and his newely found LB skills and combined them for a deadly style, Rupt on the other hand is a top dude he drops sick shit and can come with a rare form performance like he did against UA so I can only call this a draw in all honesty.
50/50

Rican vs. ELOH_STACKz
I feel this gon be a nice spar but imo Rican will outclass him, Ri has produced some great lines on here and ELOH had some good material but he has to come with a heavier style to win this bout.
80/20

Fidel Z vs. Punk
I think both dudes have a nice concept style their wording is iffy to me sometimes but this battle is gonna come down to who executes better. i'd have Z winning this though.
60/40

Nicholas vs. Dean
Nix is a vet but sometimes shorts himself on coming 100% but when he does bring it shit is Dope!, Dean has the potential to produce some real good material but sometimes shows up with a lazy layout taking away from his ideas. I'd give this to Nix though.
65/35

Dissizit vs. Warsand
I'm fresh off a loss so I'm gonna restart the engine with this and take some advice I got from my last battle, Sand is a has a heavy punch style but he just needs to bring the concepts to get this one over me... #FoodforThought.

MAN DOWN vs. Lockhart
This is gonna be a MUST READ for me. Splat has the most Macgyver text battle style He can take a concept that seems like nothing and make some dope ass lines out of it, Lock got a clean ass multi game and wording. Lock just needs to come with some nicely worded ideas to win this. I'd have to put my $ on Splat for past performances though.
75/25

Black Book vs. AfterThought
My 2nd fav battle of this card. This is gonna be a toss up Imo, I've seen some sick shit from both. Thought just needs to stay consistant and Book just needs to be direct with his concepts and try to stay away from being to wordy.
50/50

Vintage Jack vs. Subreal
tbh I haven't read enough from both of you to really decide a winner but I shall be paying close attention to this battle.

Phenomonon vs. CakedOut
I'd give this to Phe but I would really like to see Cake come with a rare form perfomance, I've seen him have some nice concepts and this battles the perfect time to prove what he is made of .
75/25

Obey vs. Dysfunctional
Obey quit soo, yea..

---

RULE Interview

Your thoughts on the LBT Champion ILLoKWENT?

I think Illo might be a GC away from being the newest bonafide heavyweight on this site since me and Erupt crossed over that border in '10. We've all been waiting a long time for someone to really take hold of the site like that, and Illo is as close to it as anyone has been in 4 years. The guy has done four 32 line battles in a row, and has been consistently good. Dont get me wrong the guy still has some flaws to fix in his game, and i dont think DOSEZ is the right fit for him either, but for the most part he's clearly been the best active textcee since the Revan GC win. My biggest fear when i decided to really take the LBT and blow it up big was the fact that no-one really jumped out as the kind of guy who could hold the title and really cement it's worth, but i can honestly say i'd rather have Illo holding it than UA or Jason etc etc. The GC is going to be very important for Illo, its the title he needs to solidify himself as an all time heavyweight on Letsbeef. He's by far the MVP of the LBT and as good as Erupt is, i think Illo has a great chance of extending that legacy further. I got alot of respect for the guy, i just hope he stays active.

Top 5 LBT Competitors?

1. ILLoKWENT
No brainer here. The guys 5-0 and that includes W's over Phroxen & Dissizit. Great champion.

2. Dissizit
Still maddeningly inconsistent, but definitely puts on a good show every time. Also a 3-2 record against a number of hard opponents.

3. Erupt
After a no show loss last year, Erupt has been lethal in 2014. Big wins over Dono and Black Book have shown that he's definitely gonna be an issue for the top guys. He has his title shot this month, and after two GC finals losses in recent years, he's gonna want this badly.

4. Fidel Z
This guy seems to excel himself in LBT battles. The guy's 4-1 at the moment, and besides a heavy loss to GRizzEAT he's been very strong.

5. Phroxen
Might seem a strange pick as he's only had 2 LBT battles but they were a big win over Dissizit and a 2% loss to the champion Illo. Phroxen's RL schedule is getting bigger so the chances of him coming back anytime soon might be low, but he's had two very good battles so far.

The underdog of the LBT?

Fidel Z & ELOH_STACKz have both racked up nice battle records and have both earned themselves a number one contenders spot, Eloh has his this month. Those two come to mind straight away. Subreal although going 0-2 has had nice verses both times and could be a threat, he needs to work on some things but deffly one to look out for. I also feel like Black Book & Phenomonon are both on the comeback trail. No-one has had a worse 6 months than Book imo. The guy was the outright favoirte to win the last GC, ended up getting knocked out early and hasnt really had a good win since. He went 0-3 in the LBT but evenged his loss to Victor Mancini on the last card and might be on the rebound. He's another guy who really needs some tweaks to his game. Phe is in a similar boat, the same ive said for book applies to him too. Obey & Lockhart also have been inconsistent but have shined in places. Fiddy and Stackz have reached the make or break level, time will time if they can push further or not.

Best match up you've seen so far?

Three come to mind involving the same people: Phroxen Vs Illokwent, Dissizit Vs Phroxen & Dissizit Vs Illokwent. Those three are the real stand out battles for me. I'll put Xen Vs Illo as the no.1 so far.

Who would you like to see make a Run in the LBT?

Ive gotten Rican to sign up which is great, as one of the few old head heavyweights he opens up a lot of fresh battles. Im hoping Askari will get the urge too, he'd be a great addition to the cards. I'd like to see reEFer involved as well, but it will depend on how active he is. And ive been considering jumping in myself, but given how many people like to shout conspiracy at everything it puts me off doing so. As much as we can wish certain people would get involved, i believe we truly are at that point in the Letsbeef timeline where the old heads are really done with the site. I dont foresee a UNKNOWN ARTIST comeback, a Jason return etc etc. I think Askari & reEFer are the two guys who could really heat things up. Along with Erupt and Rican, and maybe a returning Phroxen that would give us a real solid heavyweight presence for the newer guys to test themselves against.

Do you see any additional things that can be added to the LBT to make it better than it is now?

I have considered adding a tag team division to the LBT, but im taking my time over it. Im not sure if it would be a bonus or hindrance to the LBT. Bringing one in would also make the yearly tag tourney less important so yeah im still undecided about that. Im quite happy with how things are working out at the moment, but maybe some conceptual cards would be dope. Maybe one month do a grudge match type of deal, made have battle stipulations another month etc etc, Fancy gimmicks are fine and all, but sometimes over-complicating things can start a demise. The LBT will most likely run as it has for now, but i am open to possible changes or additions. However i am working on a possible idea that would be absolutely nuts. A grand prix type of set-up which would give the winner a battle sent from a old time legend. I wont give away any names but trust me it would be massive! The kind of prize everyone, new or old, would want to win. That is a work in progress though, a maybe at best, but im hopefully it will come through.

Fantasy LBT Match?

There are a lot of battles i'd like to see. I could list like thirty of them. Askari Vs ILLoKWENT would be a big deal. Erupt Vs Rican would be cracky too. Maybe even RULE Vs EtH sometime...

Whats some gems you'd like to Drop for Upcomers or Vets currently in the run for the title?.

This title is one of the most prestigious one on Letsbeef. Before Illokwent won the title he was considered very good, now he's probably the sites leading textcee and the only battles he's had between then and now are LBT ones. Take the LBT very seriously, you know i guarantee EVERY battle will receive enough votes to hotlist, and we havent had a single LBT battle not hotlist yet. Elevate, participate, and become great.

F2D

1/

---
Top Punches (Date With Destiny '14)

This here's the "Melody Of Death", a farewell lullaBY WITH these WRITTENS "Gather 'Round" his friends, the GUYS & THE BITCHES when I "Put Hymn In A Church" like the CHOIR WAS SINGIN!!! *stretch*/
-AfterThought vs. Anarchist

Yah GOT ATE. BeCUZ, WAIT! Grizz was WHIPPIN-YO-BUM. Yah skills 'DIDN'T SHOW UP' like 'UPDATES that PUGZ MAKES!'/
-Dean vs. Ill Phenom

Talk is cheap, you'd better pack-enough-fists to back-it-up-with to make it VERY EXPENSIVE or you'll be 'blind to a plain bombing' like a TERRIBLY VISIONED TERRORIST MISSION!!!
-WarSand vs. Pockets Poppin

Type to choke when he COMES SCHEMING W/ THE DROPS mumbling his words n shit LUNGS SEIZING, KIDS IN SHOCK So If that "Watered Down Flow- Turns Solid" that's just "SUB FREEZING IN THE SPOT"!!!./
-Manhattan vs. Subreal

"Hail To The King..." Hahmie, I'm KNOWN AS A GREAT! That frigid demeanor will leave you frozen in place... I'm vicious, hittin' the reefer to show you it'll be "Black Iced" the road's closed there's delays, so if you "S'know Den," that's a 'COLD WINTER'S DAY!!'(Snowed in.)
-Victor Mancini vs. Black Book

Ya 'cheap arts; already been drawn out' I knew 'SON COULD BE CROOK-ED' But to go 'cray-on those lines'? You'd need a COLORING BOOK, KID! (Crayon)
-Erupt vs. Dono

I don't respect any1 in his ZONE IN THE LEAST; I'm know for ROAMIN THE STREETS & OWNIN A PIECE; I'll call up 2 other goons to make him see 'three 9's pressed & cop out' like Englishmen PHONIN POLICE!/
-Black Book vs. Vic Mancini

*kudos* He got his NAME STAGED WITH DECENT FOES!, But while his crew DISPLAYS PATIENCE me and my GANGS MAKIN- GRAVE PLACEMENTS, EACH IS OWNED... My “Circle Down-right, Left: Cliques..!” While his group was on the GAME WAITING to do PLAYSTATION SECRET CODES!/
-Dissizit vs. ILLo

plus aimin wit those puns, ya KEEP DOIN AINT COOL,cause 'most ya stuff' is 'old as fuck' like JERUSALEM TOMBS ,yet HE'S TOOTIN' AS NEW, so the only way diss 'showin original's' is if HE'S BOOKIN FOR LOUVRE,or got THE BOOT FROM HIS CREW, then was RECRUITED BY RULE/
-ILLo vs. Dissizit

On the big stage this imPOSTER BEGETS LAUGHTER, it's ironic 'Simon gave him his titles' but he can't CONJUR THE 'X-FACTOR'- Stop playin gangsta, drop ya "Two Fists" and SPONSER my NEXT CHAPTER cus if that "Pair-amount to Direct hits" you'll get an OSCAR FOR BEST ACTOR!!/(Paramount)
-Erupt vs. Dono

Top 3 Matches
Dissizit vs Illokwent
Dono vs Erupt
Black Book vs Victor Mancini

Outro
I appreciate everyone taking the time out to read this and I hope you all enjoy/support the LBT movement!.
Unread 02-17-2014, 02:11 PM   #1

Phracture
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
165 Won / 44 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 48 audio / 484 text
Mentioned: 1417 Post(s)
Tagged: 79 Thread(s)

Default LB Presents - Do It B.I.G. Mag '14

Intro
Whats up Ladies & Gents here is the 2nd LBT Mag,
I took some time out of my day to touch up on this week
and last weeks matches so I hope you all enjoy.

Predictions

Erupt vs. ILLoKWENT
This match up is def the Battle of the card no doubts in my mind. I got a feeling some dope ass lines is gonna be tossed around along with some nice personals. ILLo elevated much more than I assumed, He took his goldmic vets skills and his newely found LB skills and combined them for a deadly style, Rupt on the other hand is a top dude he drops sick shit and can come with a rare form performance like he did against UA so I can only call this a draw in all honesty.
50/50

Rican vs. ELOH_STACKz
I feel this gon be a nice spar but imo Rican will outclass him, Ri has produced some great lines on here and ELOH had some good material but he has to come with a heavier style to win this bout.
80/20

Fidel Z vs. Punk
I think both dudes have a nice concept style their wording is iffy to me sometimes but this battle is gonna come down to who executes better. i'd have Z winning this though.
60/40

Nicholas vs. Dean
Nix is a vet but sometimes shorts himself on coming 100% but when he does bring it shit is Dope!, Dean has the potential to produce some real good material but sometimes shows up with a lazy layout taking away from his ideas. I'd give this to Nix though.
65/35

Dissizit vs. Warsand
I'm fresh off a loss so I'm gonna restart the engine with this and take some advice I got from my last battle, Sand is a has a heavy punch style but he just needs to bring the concepts to get this one over me... #FoodforThought.

MAN DOWN vs. Lockhart
This is gonna be a MUST READ for me. Splat has the most Macgyver text battle style He can take a concept that seems like nothing and make some dope ass lines out of it, Lock got a clean ass multi game and wording. Lock just needs to come with some nicely worded ideas to win this. I'd have to put my $ on Splat for past performances though.
75/25

Black Book vs. AfterThought
My 2nd fav battle of this card. This is gonna be a toss up Imo, I've seen some sick shit from both. Thought just needs to stay consistant and Book just needs to be direct with his concepts and try to stay away from being to wordy.
50/50

Vintage Jack vs. Subreal
tbh I haven't read enough from both of you to really decide a winner but I shall be paying close attention to this battle.

Phenomonon vs. CakedOut
I'd give this to Phe but I would really like to see Cake come with a rare form perfomance, I've seen him have some nice concepts and this battles the perfect time to prove what he is made of .
75/25

Obey vs. Dysfunctional
Obey quit soo, yea..

---

RULE Interview

Your thoughts on the LBT Champion ILLoKWENT?

I think Illo might be a GC away from being the newest bonafide heavyweight on this site since me and Erupt crossed over that border in '10. We've all been waiting a long time for someone to really take hold of the site like that, and Illo is as close to it as anyone has been in 4 years. The guy has done four 32 line battles in a row, and has been consistently good. Dont get me wrong the guy still has some flaws to fix in his game, and i dont think DOSEZ is the right fit for him either, but for the most part he's clearly been the best active textcee since the Revan GC win. My biggest fear when i decided to really take the LBT and blow it up big was the fact that no-one really jumped out as the kind of guy who could hold the title and really cement it's worth, but i can honestly say i'd rather have Illo holding it than UA or Jason etc etc. The GC is going to be very important for Illo, its the title he needs to solidify himself as an all time heavyweight on Letsbeef. He's by far the MVP of the LBT and as good as Erupt is, i think Illo has a great chance of extending that legacy further. I got alot of respect for the guy, i just hope he stays active.

Top 5 LBT Competitors?

1. ILLoKWENT
No brainer here. The guys 5-0 and that includes W's over Phroxen & Dissizit. Great champion.

2. Dissizit
Still maddeningly inconsistent, but definitely puts on a good show every time. Also a 3-2 record against a number of hard opponents.

3. Erupt
After a no show loss last year, Erupt has been lethal in 2014. Big wins over Dono and Black Book have shown that he's definitely gonna be an issue for the top guys. He has his title shot this month, and after two GC finals losses in recent years, he's gonna want this badly.

4. Fidel Z
This guy seems to excel himself in LBT battles. The guy's 4-1 at the moment, and besides a heavy loss to GRizzEAT he's been very strong.

5. Phroxen
Might seem a strange pick as he's only had 2 LBT battles but they were a big win over Dissizit and a 2% loss to the champion Illo. Phroxen's RL schedule is getting bigger so the chances of him coming back anytime soon might be low, but he's had two very good battles so far.

The underdog of the LBT?

Fidel Z & ELOH_STACKz have both racked up nice battle records and have both earned themselves a number one contenders spot, Eloh has his this month. Those two come to mind straight away. Subreal although going 0-2 has had nice verses both times and could be a threat, he needs to work on some things but deffly one to look out for. I also feel like Black Book & Phenomonon are both on the comeback trail. No-one has had a worse 6 months than Book imo. The guy was the outright favoirte to win the last GC, ended up getting knocked out early and hasnt really had a good win since. He went 0-3 in the LBT but evenged his loss to Victor Mancini on the last card and might be on the rebound. He's another guy who really needs some tweaks to his game. Phe is in a similar boat, the same ive said for book applies to him too. Obey & Lockhart also have been inconsistent but have shined in places. Fiddy and Stackz have reached the make or break level, time will time if they can push further or not.

Best match up you've seen so far?

Three come to mind involving the same people: Phroxen Vs Illokwent, Dissizit Vs Phroxen & Dissizit Vs Illokwent. Those three are the real stand out battles for me. I'll put Xen Vs Illo as the no.1 so far.

Who would you like to see make a Run in the LBT?

Ive gotten Rican to sign up which is great, as one of the few old head heavyweights he opens up a lot of fresh battles. Im hoping Askari will get the urge too, he'd be a great addition to the cards. I'd like to see reEFer involved as well, but it will depend on how active he is. And ive been considering jumping in myself, but given how many people like to shout conspiracy at everything it puts me off doing so. As much as we can wish certain people would get involved, i believe we truly are at that point in the Letsbeef timeline where the old heads are really done with the site. I dont foresee a UNKNOWN ARTIST comeback, a Jason return etc etc. I think Askari & reEFer are the two guys who could really heat things up. Along with Erupt and Rican, and maybe a returning Phroxen that would give us a real solid heavyweight presence for the newer guys to test themselves against.

Do you see any additional things that can be added to the LBT to make it better than it is now?

I have considered adding a tag team division to the LBT, but im taking my time over it. Im not sure if it would be a bonus or hindrance to the LBT. Bringing one in would also make the yearly tag tourney less important so yeah im still undecided about that. Im quite happy with how things are working out at the moment, but maybe some conceptual cards would be dope. Maybe one month do a grudge match type of deal, made have battle stipulations another month etc etc, Fancy gimmicks are fine and all, but sometimes over-complicating things can start a demise. The LBT will most likely run as it has for now, but i am open to possible changes or additions. However i am working on a possible idea that would be absolutely nuts. A grand prix type of set-up which would give the winner a battle sent from a old time legend. I wont give away any names but trust me it would be massive! The kind of prize everyone, new or old, would want to win. That is a work in progress though, a maybe at best, but im hopefully it will come through.

Fantasy LBT Match?

There are a lot of battles i'd like to see. I could list like thirty of them. Askari Vs ILLoKWENT would be a big deal. Erupt Vs Rican would be cracky too. Maybe even RULE Vs EtH sometime...

Whats some gems you'd like to Drop for Upcomers or Vets currently in the run for the title?.

This title is one of the most prestigious one on Letsbeef. Before Illokwent won the title he was considered very good, now he's probably the sites leading textcee and the only battles he's had between then and now are LBT ones. Take the LBT very seriously, you know i guarantee EVERY battle will receive enough votes to hotlist, and we havent had a single LBT battle not hotlist yet. Elevate, participate, and become great.

F2D

1/

---
Top Punches (Date With Destiny '14)

This here's the "Melody Of Death", a farewell lullaBY WITH these WRITTENS "Gather 'Round" his friends, the GUYS & THE BITCHES when I "Put Hymn In A Church" like the CHOIR WAS SINGIN!!! *stretch*/
-AfterThought vs. Anarchist

Yah GOT ATE. BeCUZ, WAIT! Grizz was WHIPPIN-YO-BUM. Yah skills 'DIDN'T SHOW UP' like 'UPDATES that PUGZ MAKES!'/
-Dean vs. Ill Phenom

Talk is cheap, you'd better pack-enough-fists to back-it-up-with to make it VERY EXPENSIVE or you'll be 'blind to a plain bombing' like a TERRIBLY VISIONED TERRORIST MISSION!!!
-WarSand vs. Pockets Poppin

Type to choke when he COMES SCHEMING W/ THE DROPS mumbling his words n shit LUNGS SEIZING, KIDS IN SHOCK So If that "Watered Down Flow- Turns Solid" that's just "SUB FREEZING IN THE SPOT"!!!./
-Manhattan vs. Subreal

"Hail To The King..." Hahmie, I'm KNOWN AS A GREAT! That frigid demeanor will leave you frozen in place... I'm vicious, hittin' the reefer to show you it'll be "Black Iced" the road's closed there's delays, so if you "S'know Den," that's a 'COLD WINTER'S DAY!!'(Snowed in.)
-Victor Mancini vs. Black Book

Ya 'cheap arts; already been drawn out' I knew 'SON COULD BE CROOK-ED' But to go 'cray-on those lines'? You'd need a COLORING BOOK, KID! (Crayon)
-Erupt vs. Dono

I don't respect any1 in his ZONE IN THE LEAST; I'm know for ROAMIN THE STREETS & OWNIN A PIECE; I'll call up 2 other goons to make him see 'three 9's pressed & cop out' like Englishmen PHONIN POLICE!/
-Black Book vs. Vic Mancini

*kudos* He got his NAME STAGED WITH DECENT FOES!, But while his crew DISPLAYS PATIENCE me and my GANGS MAKIN- GRAVE PLACEMENTS, EACH IS OWNED... My “Circle Down-right, Left: Cliques..!” While his group was on the GAME WAITING to do PLAYSTATION SECRET CODES!/
-Dissizit vs. ILLo

plus aimin wit those puns, ya KEEP DOIN AINT COOL,cause 'most ya stuff' is 'old as fuck' like JERUSALEM TOMBS ,yet HE'S TOOTIN' AS NEW, so the only way diss 'showin original's' is if HE'S BOOKIN FOR LOUVRE,or got THE BOOT FROM HIS CREW, then was RECRUITED BY RULE/
-ILLo vs. Dissizit

On the big stage this imPOSTER BEGETS LAUGHTER, it's ironic 'Simon gave him his titles' but he can't CONJUR THE 'X-FACTOR'- Stop playin gangsta, drop ya "Two Fists" and SPONSER my NEXT CHAPTER cus if that "Pair-amount to Direct hits" you'll get an OSCAR FOR BEST ACTOR!!/(Paramount)
-Erupt vs. Dono

Top 3 Matches
Dissizit vs Illokwent
Dono vs Erupt
Black Book vs Victor Mancini

Outro
I appreciate everyone taking the time out to read this and I hope you all enjoy/support the LBT movement!.
Unread 02-17-2014, 02:31 PM
Subreal
Mentioned: 1040 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Nice.

Pack of Wolves, gayest crew on the site.
Unread 02-17-2014, 02:31 PM   #2

Subreal
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Voted: 44 audio / 258 text

Nice.

Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2014, 03:04 PM
Denton
Mentioned: 1297 Post(s)
Tagged: 32 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Denton
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 21 Lost

Stickied this. Good shit @Dissizit
Unread 02-17-2014, 03:04 PM   #3

Denton
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 21 Lost

Voted: 76 audio / 818 text
Mentioned: 1297 Post(s)
Tagged: 32 Thread(s)

Send a message via Skype™ to Denton

Stickied this. Good shit @Dissizit
Unread 02-17-2014, 03:07 PM
Fidel Z
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Oh Shit! Top 5 my nigga?! I made it.
Unread 02-17-2014, 03:07 PM   #4

Fidel Z

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Oh Shit! Top 5 my nigga?! I made it.

Unread 02-17-2014, 03:23 PM
Mentioned: 3426 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Unread 02-17-2014, 03:23 PM   #5

RULE RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 241 audio / 1977 text
Mentioned: 3426 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)

Unread 02-17-2014, 03:40 PM
Fidel Z

LOL @RULE We sure did! Shout out to the LBT movement!
Unread 02-17-2014, 03:40 PM   #6

Fidel Z

LOL @RULE We sure did! Shout out to the LBT movement!

Unread 02-17-2014, 03:40 PM
Subreal
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

I'm coming for that title yo i ain't slowin down

Unread 02-17-2014, 03:40 PM   #7

Subreal
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Voted: 44 audio / 258 text

I'm coming for that title yo i ain't slowin down
Unread 02-17-2014, 04:03 PM
AfterThought
Mentioned: 1840 Post(s)
Tagged: 99 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
6 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
132 Won / 35 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
5 Won / 2 Lost

Good shit Diss.

Unread 02-17-2014, 04:03 PM   #8

AfterThought
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
6 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
132 Won / 35 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
5 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 111 audio / 656 text
Mentioned: 1840 Post(s)
Tagged: 99 Thread(s)

Good shit Diss.

Unread 02-17-2014, 05:01 PM
lllllllllllll

Good mag.. Z finna see another side of P

Pause lol
Unread 02-17-2014, 05:01 PM   #9

lllllllllllll

Good mag.. Z finna see another side of P

Pause lol

Unread 02-17-2014, 05:24 PM
ILLoKWENT ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 2696 Post(s)
Tagged: 58 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
168 Won / 28 Lost

Nicely done @Dissizit
Unread 02-17-2014, 05:24 PM   #10

ILLoKWENT ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
168 Won / 28 Lost

Voted: 82 audio / 1286 text
Mentioned: 2696 Post(s)
Tagged: 58 Thread(s)

Nicely done @Dissizit

Tags
foodforthought