Battle Feed
CCeee vs Dredd Tha Lead
Style: Written
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

View Poll Results: Who are the 8 MCs moving to Round 3 of the GC Tourney?
M-Rock 1 14.29%
FMAE 0 0%
Jason 0 0%
Jack Skellington 0 0%
Phil Banks 3 42.86%
THUG KILLER aka "TUG" 0 0%
BarzILLA 1 14.29%
stricc 2 28.57%
BLUNT-MAN 0 0%
JReddy ~RRR~ 0 0%
Fiji Osa 0 0%
MUGGZ 0 0%
Tyco_RC 0 0%
Mob_Figure 0 0%
Dono 0 0%
Agonize 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Unread 04-13-2014, 02:24 AM
Fiji Osa
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Exclamation Round 2 Predictions: 32 Man Invitational Grand Champion Audio Tourney ... Feel Free

Round 1 Recap

Round 1 of the Audio Grand Championship not only STARTED with controversy .. but also ENDED with some "watergate - hush hush" scandal situations taking place.

Please note that the only battle I was wrong about in my previous Prediction thread was .. predicting Jack not to show when it was the other way around and @manhatthan No-Showed

I personally feel that the @man-DOWN vs @FAME was the shocker being that is was too close to call it could have really went anyway

In a "blow-up" in your face situation @LOCKHART who was facing @Phil Banks initially won the battle due to Banks DQ for No-Showing 2x (being unable to meet both deadlines) however .. Banks convinced (Bullied) Lock into allowing Banks another opportunity to post a battle verse - and this resulted in Banks utterly destroying Lock 100%-0%

Great call on @UhMAZING losing to @BLUNT-MAN in the 1st round

Round 2 Predictions

@M-Rock Vs @FAME
I don't feel FAME has what it takes to beat M-Rock .. he barley got pass MAN-DOWN but I felt that Osk actually beat Rock in Round 1 .. it will come down to who actually comes prepared for this battle

No Winner Decided

@Jason Vs @Jack Skellington
Jason will do what Jason does best and that means he is bringing PUNCHES galore as well as creative set-ups and dominant mic presence .. however I feel that Jack can match Jason in both Punch and Creativity categories .. Jack problem will come on his delivery and Mic Presence

Jason Vs Jack Skellington

@Phil Banks Vs @THUG KILLER aka "TUG KILLA"
Phil will destroy this man ... although I will say "TUG" will be in the fight .. Phil is a one man hit squad after being woke by @LOCKHART petition to get him Re DQ'd. THERE IS NOTHING "TUG" CAN DO BUT ACCEPT DEFEAT

.. Unless Banks No-Shows again

Phil Banks Vs THUG KILLER

@BarzILLA Vs @stricc
I don't need to comment because I will not vote .. I say again .. I WILL NOT VOTE IN THIS BATTLE as I don't like @BarzILLA but he get 100%-0% in Round 2

BarzILLA Vs stricc

@BLUNT-MAN Vs @JReddy ~RRR~
Not sure about this battle again these are my dark horses although both have proven that they can win if needed. This will be a great SHOWCASE MATCH to where both MCs can make a name for themselves

@Fiji Osa Vs @Muggz
Both our opponents No-Showed .. however .. I am letting be known right now that me and MUGGZ are going to war it out but I am taking ya head with me to Texas fam

Fiji Osa Vs MUGGZ - May the best man Win

@Agonize Vs @Dono
Ag beat Vlad in a battle that have all kinda of glitches .. sad but I feel he is no match for Dono who beat Bleu convincingly

Dono Vs Agonize

@tyco RC Vs @Mob_Figure
I feel Mob is going to come with some witty bars thats going to prove that Tyco GC run has come to an end I have nothing on Tyco but I wish him Luck - this battle can go like BLUNT Vs RRR so go out there and make a name for yourselves

Unread 04-13-2014, 02:24 AM   #1

Fiji Osa

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Exclamation Round 2 Predictions: 32 Man Invitational Grand Champion Audio Tourney ... Feel Free

Round 1 Recap

Round 1 of the Audio Grand Championship not only STARTED with controversy .. but also ENDED with some "watergate - hush hush" scandal situations taking place.

Please note that the only battle I was wrong about in my previous Prediction thread was .. predicting Jack not to show when it was the other way around and @manhatthan No-Showed

I personally feel that the @man-DOWN vs @FAME was the shocker being that is was too close to call it could have really went anyway

In a "blow-up" in your face situation @LOCKHART who was facing @Phil Banks initially won the battle due to Banks DQ for No-Showing 2x (being unable to meet both deadlines) however .. Banks convinced (Bullied) Lock into allowing Banks another opportunity to post a battle verse - and this resulted in Banks utterly destroying Lock 100%-0%

Great call on @UhMAZING losing to @BLUNT-MAN in the 1st round

Round 2 Predictions

@M-Rock Vs @FAME
I don't feel FAME has what it takes to beat M-Rock .. he barley got pass MAN-DOWN but I felt that Osk actually beat Rock in Round 1 .. it will come down to who actually comes prepared for this battle

No Winner Decided

@Jason Vs @Jack Skellington
Jason will do what Jason does best and that means he is bringing PUNCHES galore as well as creative set-ups and dominant mic presence .. however I feel that Jack can match Jason in both Punch and Creativity categories .. Jack problem will come on his delivery and Mic Presence

Jason Vs Jack Skellington

@Phil Banks Vs @THUG KILLER aka "TUG KILLA"
Phil will destroy this man ... although I will say "TUG" will be in the fight .. Phil is a one man hit squad after being woke by @LOCKHART petition to get him Re DQ'd. THERE IS NOTHING "TUG" CAN DO BUT ACCEPT DEFEAT

.. Unless Banks No-Shows again

Phil Banks Vs THUG KILLER

@BarzILLA Vs @stricc
I don't need to comment because I will not vote .. I say again .. I WILL NOT VOTE IN THIS BATTLE as I don't like @BarzILLA but he get 100%-0% in Round 2

BarzILLA Vs stricc

@BLUNT-MAN Vs @JReddy ~RRR~
Not sure about this battle again these are my dark horses although both have proven that they can win if needed. This will be a great SHOWCASE MATCH to where both MCs can make a name for themselves

@Fiji Osa Vs @Muggz
Both our opponents No-Showed .. however .. I am letting be known right now that me and MUGGZ are going to war it out but I am taking ya head with me to Texas fam

Fiji Osa Vs MUGGZ - May the best man Win

@Agonize Vs @Dono
Ag beat Vlad in a battle that have all kinda of glitches .. sad but I feel he is no match for Dono who beat Bleu convincingly

Dono Vs Agonize

@tyco RC Vs @Mob_Figure
I feel Mob is going to come with some witty bars thats going to prove that Tyco GC run has come to an end I have nothing on Tyco but I wish him Luck - this battle can go like BLUNT Vs RRR so go out there and make a name for yourselves

Unread 04-13-2014, 07:08 PM
Fiji Osa

@THUG KILLER .. I don't need to "sneak shot" you and your comment on my profile is the MOST

dude it's a prediction thread w/ a little bit of humor thrown here and there .. cheer up .. but FYI .. I will be voting on your battle
Unread 04-13-2014, 07:08 PM   #2

Fiji Osa

@THUG KILLER .. I don't need to "sneak shot" you and your comment on my profile is the MOST

dude it's a prediction thread w/ a little bit of humor thrown here and there .. cheer up .. but FYI .. I will be voting on your battle

Unread 04-14-2014, 11:04 PM
Aggo

Posted. Hopefully with no issues this time.
Unread 04-14-2014, 11:04 PM   #3

Aggo

Posted. Hopefully with no issues this time.

Unread 04-14-2014, 11:16 PM
Rant

I voted for FMAE on the poll.
Unread 04-14-2014, 11:16 PM   #4

Rant

I voted for FMAE on the poll.

Unread 04-15-2014, 11:33 AM
Mob_Figure
Mentioned: 98 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
30 Won / 9 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Interesting round. Hoping for a lot of last min shows or there is gonna be a lot of free passes to rd 3.
Unread 04-15-2014, 11:33 AM   #5

Mob_Figure
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.84/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
30 Won / 9 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 120 audio / 1 text
Mentioned: 98 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Interesting round. Hoping for a lot of last min shows or there is gonna be a lot of free passes to rd 3.
Unread 04-15-2014, 11:54 AM
Aggo

Dono told me the other day that he probably wouldn't post till almost deadline. Others are likely in the same boat.
Unread 04-15-2014, 11:54 AM   #6

Aggo

Dono told me the other day that he probably wouldn't post till almost deadline. Others are likely in the same boat.

Unread 04-15-2014, 07:27 PM
Aggo

http://www.livememe.com/a29ttdt

Last edited by Aggo; 04-15-2014 at 07:32 PM.
Unread 04-15-2014, 07:27 PM   #7

Aggo

http://www.livememe.com/a29ttdt

Last edited by Aggo; 04-15-2014 at 07:32 PM.

Unread 04-15-2014, 07:35 PM
Dono
Mentioned: 782 Post(s)
Tagged: 61 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
11 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 37 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

I'm in class right now. But yeah I'm gonna be cutting it real close.

It will be in before the deadline though.
Unread 04-15-2014, 07:35 PM   #8

Dono
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
11 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 37 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 24 audio / 306 text
Mentioned: 782 Post(s)
Tagged: 61 Thread(s)

I'm in class right now. But yeah I'm gonna be cutting it real close.

It will be in before the deadline though.
Unread 04-15-2014, 07:41 PM
Aggo

Good shit Dono
Unread 04-15-2014, 07:41 PM   #9

Aggo

Good shit Dono

Unread 04-18-2014, 04:47 PM
Aggo

5 hours left to vote, if you havent yet go get it!
Unread 04-18-2014, 04:47 PM   #10

Aggo

5 hours left to vote, if you havent yet go get it!