2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Blocc
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
DeadTRI vs Tain
Style: Written
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Flako Boom vs YuckWTFYuckWTF is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Pchyko vs CCeee
Style: Freestyle
7 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Audio Arena > Premier League
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 09-12-2023, 07:48 AM
GodTheReptilian
OtherWordly
Mentioned: 127 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
21 Won / 6 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
119 Won / 39 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeSmoke View Post
I already told you...idk what kats is listenin to, but a real battle, you was toast first 8 bars son..

you ainta fuckin with any of my verses! Especially this one...my wordplay.... metaphors... scheme!!! And schemes within schemes. You aint fuckin with my structure...you definitely aint fuckin with flow and delivery...my double and triple entendres.. every bar is damn near a punch, and still got setups with punches that make sense...all a 10 minutes whip up from off toppin! None of ya shit is even close...You been sittin on bars too!? Shoulda bodied me! then maybe you woulda got ya flowers..smh. Stop frontin..voters aint show up...knowin if its a different round of voters... different outcome.

Now go snipe trash... ������
What planet are you broadcasting from again? What verse was this again? It certainly wasn't the one you showed up with, lol. I'm not sitting on ANY bars, what gives you the impression that I'm just sitting around writting raps for you? Since when did you become that important? I knew that your mentally challenged ass was going to say that, thats the reason why I kept the same scheme throughout and mentioned current topics and threads..so you can't say that I already had the bars on standby. I also wrote it, so that you couldn't come back and say that it would have been a different outcome if it wasn't acca and we battled to a beat..listen to my tempo, flow and rhyme patterns in my drop, you can literally nod your head to my shit...that was also done on purpose, to further smite you clown. You didn't catch that did you?

That wasn't a "10min whip-up"..bitch you put your heart and soul into those bars..stayed up for days toiling with those trash rhymes, went without sleep and bathing, lmao..and still got your ass handed to you..twice! Go gum your dinner and get some rest grandpa, you are absolutely delusional and not as nice as you think.

No, I don't snipe for glarious record, as you do paper tiger lol..those were leftover bars from brainstorming last week, and I was getting rid of them.

---------- Post added at 06:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 AM ----------

..and also, since you are such an amazing lyricist..capable of going completely over our heads with such a phenomenal "10min whip-up"..how about posting those bars from our round, so us/the textees can get a closer look at those godly lyrics you speak of? Ill wait...

"You still don't understand what you're dealing with, do you?"

Last edited by GodTheReptilian; 09-12-2023 at 07:04 AM.
Unread 09-12-2023, 07:48 AM   #1

GodTheReptilian
OtherWordly
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.35/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
21 Won / 6 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
119 Won / 39 Lost

Voted: 88 audio / 405 text
Mentioned: 127 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeSmoke View Post
I already told you...idk what kats is listenin to, but a real battle, you was toast first 8 bars son..

you ainta fuckin with any of my verses! Especially this one...my wordplay.... metaphors... scheme!!! And schemes within schemes. You aint fuckin with my structure...you definitely aint fuckin with flow and delivery...my double and triple entendres.. every bar is damn near a punch, and still got setups with punches that make sense...all a 10 minutes whip up from off toppin! None of ya shit is even close...You been sittin on bars too!? Shoulda bodied me! then maybe you woulda got ya flowers..smh. Stop frontin..voters aint show up...knowin if its a different round of voters... different outcome.

Now go snipe trash... ������
What planet are you broadcasting from again? What verse was this again? It certainly wasn't the one you showed up with, lol. I'm not sitting on ANY bars, what gives you the impression that I'm just sitting around writting raps for you? Since when did you become that important? I knew that your mentally challenged ass was going to say that, thats the reason why I kept the same scheme throughout and mentioned current topics and threads..so you can't say that I already had the bars on standby. I also wrote it, so that you couldn't come back and say that it would have been a different outcome if it wasn't acca and we battled to a beat..listen to my tempo, flow and rhyme patterns in my drop, you can literally nod your head to my shit...that was also done on purpose, to further smite you clown. You didn't catch that did you?

That wasn't a "10min whip-up"..bitch you put your heart and soul into those bars..stayed up for days toiling with those trash rhymes, went without sleep and bathing, lmao..and still got your ass handed to you..twice! Go gum your dinner and get some rest grandpa, you are absolutely delusional and not as nice as you think.

No, I don't snipe for glarious record, as you do paper tiger lol..those were leftover bars from brainstorming last week, and I was getting rid of them.

---------- Post added at 06:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 AM ----------

..and also, since you are such an amazing lyricist..capable of going completely over our heads with such a phenomenal "10min whip-up"..how about posting those bars from our round, so us/the textees can get a closer look at those godly lyrics you speak of? Ill wait...

"You still don't understand what you're dealing with, do you?"

Last edited by GodTheReptilian; 09-12-2023 at 07:04 AM.

Tags
freesmokebutsmokefree, quality, shitsalreadyskewed