Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Ranked #3 this Season
7.82/10 stars7.82/10 stars7.82/10 stars7.82/10 stars7.82/10 stars7.82/10 stars7.82/10 stars7.82/10 stars7.82/10 stars7.82/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin: New Jersey, United States
HOTTEST AUDIO BATTLE

VS
PHAZEDD
Ranked #-- this Season
6.78/10 stars6.78/10 stars6.78/10 stars6.78/10 stars6.78/10 stars6.78/10 stars6.78/10 stars6.78/10 stars6.78/10 stars6.78/10 stars
Crew: ANBU Black Ops
Reppin:Florida, United States

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

Custom Beat Unified Championship 2024

Battle Feed
Jatho Sups vs DeadTRIDeadTRI is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written Blind Drop
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Profite vs Skitt_Blazin
Style: Freestyle
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs PHAZEDD
Truer vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Truer vs Skitt_Blazin
5 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs PHAZEDD
5 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
DeadTRIDeadTRI is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs Jatho Sups
10 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread Today, 03:23 AM
YuckWTF
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
1 1656
Estimated Skill in Audio: 9.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.71/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
19 Won / 5 Lost
Default Hold up...

First, I just now found out about this little discussion forum. Secondly, the three places you mentioned where we can promote links...chat box only people with premium accounts can access... and this forum and the discord ain't exactly out in the open easily found.

And fuck that bitch saying I was pm'ing for votes! I didn't know it was even a rule!I been sending people links to check out the battle...but than one snitch hater bav wants to report it claiming I'm begging for votes but can't show proof I ever said anything of the sort other than the link. I saw it the same as posting in the chat box. Come on now....yall acting like everybody here doesn't hate my guts. Who the fuck am I asking to vote for me.

And than you ban me for it. Conviently only for the duration of the battle?! Which by the way had 10+ votes on before you went and erased the ones for the auto L which makes no sense... you already handed him the win. Wtf? So, really.... how do you see my actions and the results as something negative when the proof is right in yer face. Got the most votes overall, obviously swaying want a factor- close battle ... and ya don't need to respond back flexing yer small nuts like" cause it's the rule" no shit. And don't even say people will exploit it.... when you let blocc get away with the shit and clean the shit up afterwards and make him amod too pat him on the back with. .

Yall don't realize, this is like one of the only sites that still has active battles online. But yall be acting like yall don't want anybody here. And the whole VP thing is obvious ly making a supposedly fair vote not really fair at all. A vote should count as a vote for everyone equally.

Last edited by YuckWTF; Today at 03:35 AM.
Unread Today, 03:23 AM   #41

YuckWTF
1 1656
Estimated Skill in Audio: 9.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.71/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
19 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 35 audio / 4 text
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Default Hold up...

First, I just now found out about this little discussion forum. Secondly, the three places you mentioned where we can promote links...chat box only people with premium accounts can access... and this forum and the discord ain't exactly out in the open easily found.

And fuck that bitch saying I was pm'ing for votes! I didn't know it was even a rule!I been sending people links to check out the battle...but than one snitch hater bav wants to report it claiming I'm begging for votes but can't show proof I ever said anything of the sort other than the link. I saw it the same as posting in the chat box. Come on now....yall acting like everybody here doesn't hate my guts. Who the fuck am I asking to vote for me.

And than you ban me for it. Conviently only for the duration of the battle?! Which by the way had 10+ votes on before you went and erased the ones for the auto L which makes no sense... you already handed him the win. Wtf? So, really.... how do you see my actions and the results as something negative when the proof is right in yer face. Got the most votes overall, obviously swaying want a factor- close battle ... and ya don't need to respond back flexing yer small nuts like" cause it's the rule" no shit. And don't even say people will exploit it.... when you let blocc get away with the shit and clean the shit up afterwards and make him amod too pat him on the back with. .

Yall don't realize, this is like one of the only sites that still has active battles online. But yall be acting like yall don't want anybody here. And the whole VP thing is obvious ly making a supposedly fair vote not really fair at all. A vote should count as a vote for everyone equally.

Last edited by YuckWTF; Today at 03:35 AM.
Unread Today, 04:33 AM
Blocc
Mentioned: 190 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Blocc Send a message via Yahoo to Blocc
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
77 Won / 42 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by YuckWTF View Post

And than you ban me for it. Conviently only for the duration of the battle?! Which by the way had 10+ votes on before you went and erased the ones for the auto L which makes no sense... you already handed him the win. Wtf? So, really.... how do you see my actions and the results as something negative when the proof is right in yer face. Got the most votes overall, obviously swaying want a factor- close battle ... and ya don't need to respond back flexing yer small nuts like" cause it's the rule" no shit. And don't even say people will exploit it.... when you let blocc get away with the shit and clean the shit up afterwards and make him amod too pat him on the back with. ..

You act like I blocked the entire site like Village did in GC..no I blocked some shitty voters that I don't need in my battles decided outcomes....it's the same thing as you guys don't want 0vp or new people voting. Plus I'm sure since day 1 everyone told you, you can't pm links/ask for votes....we want people here but it isn't that hard to follow the rules in place for everyone.....

It's An LoV Thing:

WTF Yuck
https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/prod...883957-WTF-574

Steelnkillz - Fighting In The Club
https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/prod...5-Fighting-537
Unread Today, 04:33 AM   #42

Blocc
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
77 Won / 42 Lost

Voted: 346 audio / 547 text
Mentioned: 190 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)

Send a message via AIM to Blocc Send a message via Yahoo to Blocc

Quote:
Originally Posted by YuckWTF View Post

And than you ban me for it. Conviently only for the duration of the battle?! Which by the way had 10+ votes on before you went and erased the ones for the auto L which makes no sense... you already handed him the win. Wtf? So, really.... how do you see my actions and the results as something negative when the proof is right in yer face. Got the most votes overall, obviously swaying want a factor- close battle ... and ya don't need to respond back flexing yer small nuts like" cause it's the rule" no shit. And don't even say people will exploit it.... when you let blocc get away with the shit and clean the shit up afterwards and make him amod too pat him on the back with. ..

You act like I blocked the entire site like Village did in GC..no I blocked some shitty voters that I don't need in my battles decided outcomes....it's the same thing as you guys don't want 0vp or new people voting. Plus I'm sure since day 1 everyone told you, you can't pm links/ask for votes....we want people here but it isn't that hard to follow the rules in place for everyone.....

It's An LoV Thing:

WTF Yuck
https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/prod...883957-WTF-574

Steelnkillz - Fighting In The Club
https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/prod...5-Fighting-537

Tags
erikformod